Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2838955 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
hello house, kindly help me with this direction:- (ikorodu to Golden Plaza, Apapa). urgent pls
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Unibentested(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Admin Officer 'NYSC INTERN' who is currently in Lagos orientation camp.
The candidate must posses a B.Sc. in either business Administration or Accounting with a 2.1.
Candidate must possess excellent communication skills, numerical skills and problem solving technique.
Allowance: 25,000 naira monthly.
Advantage: Corper will 99% be retained after service year.
successful candidate should forward their CV to hannah.besong@bluepointgs.com latest by 7th February 2017. Interviews will hold on the 17th of February 2017.
Preferred candidate should be female
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by brightgreat(m): 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
Internet never forgets bro...sighs

chyima:

Guy ,why do forget so soon how you got a job though this medium and also praise her.
Never forget how you Start,the link below is your write up.
https://www.nairaland.com/3380886/ontop-recession-land-multi-national
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by MrHighSea: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
debbie:
congrats dear and God bless you too. May this job mark the starting point of greater things to come. Lets remain hopeful....in due time we will smile. Xheers
Debbie, the sure-way to genuine job openings. Since you no wan display ur bank acct number, na only thankyou go full everywhere for your domot.
I keep advicing job seekers to follow you, keep hope alive and run from MMM.
Chineke gozie gi.

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Neroski(f): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
chyima:

Guy ,why do forget so soon how you got a job though this medium and also praise her.

Mehnnnn! You busted this guy,no bi small. How will you explain a thread where people apply and come and give testimonies every month. It simply means majority of the jobs she searches for(weda na copy/paste,is it your bizness) are genuine. You that know where she copies it from,why you never post am one day.stingy koko oshi.Ungrateful entity!!

6 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by moemindz: 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
Good people of Nairaland. Please how do i get to the address : Plot 1, Arch John Agabri Street, Beside Happy Land Estate, Lekki Epe Expressway?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by omofela85(m): 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
shegz4law:

Take a Bus going to Ibadan. When you get to Iwo road in Ibadan, take a cab going to Ojoo. (Please tell the Driver you intend stopping at "Iyana barracks" when you get to Ojoo). There is a park for vehicles heading towards the Cantonment at Ojoo. 2 Div Headquarters is not far from the Cantonment gate.
thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
A leading Engineering Procurement Construction and Installation (EPCI) company located in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Confidential Secretary

Requirements
Qualification:
A university Degree or a Higher National Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Law, English Language. A higher degree will be an advantage;
5 years of related experience;
Professional membership with Nigerian Institute of Professional Secretaries
Ability to organize tasks, research and keeping records;
Highly dependable and trustworthy; maintain confidentiality having access to extremely sensitive documents;
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: HERE
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Bizzle2014(m): 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
This thread is one year old today....

Thanks to Debbie and oco5050 for the genuine job adverts they post here....Thumps up.

Congrats to all those that have benefited and many more others like me waiting patiently for my testimony.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adanielo: 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
Please does anybody know what to expect from access bank apptitude test
and can you send me a copy of gmat to my email address adaisedaniel@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
Vacancy: PRACTICE MANAGER needed at a reputable law firm in Lagos. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the law firm’s day to day running, Human Resources & Administration. JOB DESCRIPTION Provide support functions across the Firm. Effective stakeholder management skills. QUALIFICATIONS /COMPETENCY REQUIREMENT Min. 5 years General office management experience within a Law Firm or Professional Services environment B.Sc in Business, Information Systems. MBA preferred Salary is attractive and competitive Interested candidates should please forward their resumes to recruitment@capax360.com with the email subject 'PRACTICE MANAGER' on or before 7th February 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTANT (REF.BIN ACC 07/002)

Binary Consulting Limited, on behalf of our client, who operates in the real estate sector, requires the service of an experienced, intelligent, motivated individual to join their team.
Key Responsibilities:
• Ability to supervise general accounting functions, including co-ordination and preparation of financial reports,
• Maintain accounting controls and define accounting policies and procedures.
• Manage banking relationship
• Manage tax issues
• Payroll administration
• Establish and maintain internal controls procedures
• Liaise with regulatory authorities at all levels (Local, State and Federal)and Auditors
• Keep abreast with changes in financial, tax regulations and legislation
• Prepare Accounting Reports at predetermined intervals for management decision
Qualifications
• First degree in Social Sciences from a reputable Higher Institution
• Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN) or the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is an added advantage
• Must have a minimum of three (3) years’ work experience as an Accountant
• Must be conversant with Microsoft Excel and at least one Accounting software

Requirement
• Must be self-motivated
• Must possess supervisory ability
• Must possess written and oral communication skills
• Must have the ability to work under pressure
• Must possess good analytical and problem solving ability

Send your application to recruitments@binaryconsultltd.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by iyeachile(f): 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
debbie:
Vacancy: PRACTICE MANAGER needed at a reputable law firm in Lagos. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the law firm’s day to day running, Human Resources & Administration. JOB DESCRIPTION Provide support functions across the Firm. Effective stakeholder management skills. QUALIFICATIONS /COMPETENCY REQUIREMENT Min. 5 years General office management experience within a Law Firm or Professional Services environment B.Sc in Business, Information Systems. MBA preferred Salary is attractive and competitive Interested candidates should please forward their resumes to recruitment@capax360.com with the email subject 'PRACTICE MANAGER' on or before 7th February 2017
good day ma . God bless you for the wonderful job you are doing on this forum. pls I reside in effurun/warri and im yet to see any job as regards my location. pls help a sister out. im dying for a job.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
A Legal Officer is needed to handle data Base management and regulatory site issues, leasing with all MDAS in Lagos and ensure a smooth regulatory operation.

Very good excel and database management skills, 3-4 years experience, Graduate Law degree.

Please send CVS to talent@ihstowers.com.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
Vacancy for the role of Public Sector Sales Abuja.

JD:

1.Create & manage new and existing relationship.
2.Thorough knowledge of Technology Sales (software and hardware solutions). 3.Relate & close deals at Close deals at C- Suite level.
4.Excellent communication & Presentation skills.
5.Hands on experience Public sector sales

Send cv to jobs@signalalliace.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
JOB VACANCY
OROL Youth Empowerment Initiative is currently recruiting for the position of communication intern. This is for a period of six months. Interested candidates must meet the minimum requirements.
Position: Communication Intern
Deadline for application: 15th of Feb 2017
Required qualification and skills:
• A Graduate degree or HND
• At least 1 year experience in working in the NGO sector
• Good writing and communication skill
• Ability to use the social media and also work with mainstream media
Responsibilities:
 Improve and develop communications material for the organization such as brochure, website, annual report, DVD, poster etc.
 Suggest other innovative ideas for effective resource mobilization
 Undertake online research and build contacts with potential individual donors and raise funds for the activities of the organization.
 Preparation and verification of program reports and Data quality.
 Method of Application
If you are interested in the position and meet the requirements, please send cover letter (one page summary statement that describes how your experience and qualification relate to the job description) and a copy of your CV to ( demogbaje2008@gmail.com) by close of business 15th of Feb 2017
Please put the position title you are applying for on the subject line of your email
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 369x: 11:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
[img][/img]please am in need of a job. an intern position (an IT job)
my email: .
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 369x: 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
please am in need of a job. an intern position (an IT job) my email: solomonmichaelalex@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 369x: 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
please am in need of a job. an intern position (an IT job) my email: solomonmichaelalex@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:28am On Feb 03, 2017
Are you a fresh graduate of Accounting with a minimum of 2.1 yet to go for NYSC or Currently a youth Corp, interested in working and learning in the profession. kindly forward your CV to hr@arkounting.com.ng before close of business today.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2017
Greedgod:
gotten a job ? If not wat strategy are u devising 2 crack d market ?
yep (lets say job is half (not complete) but all the same we thank God.

at the moment, i am sharpening my networking skills. (This is one area of my life that has really dealt with me), my introversion is not helping either. i believe if i have half the calibre of network of some people i know have, i would by now be cruising in the stratosphere.
my broda, networking is everything in naija.
but i am developing some interest in blue collared jobs.

the day i read in one article that to be promoted or even hired your ability to talk alot/social skills is the first thing considered before competence in one of the developed countries, i was shocked.

if you go to some offices here, the people running these coys will prefer to keep vacant positions vacant than to advertise them and give out to a worthy person who is well decorated with many desired qualifications until they find a person they like or know personally.

this are one of the major reason so many people are unemployed not just in naija, worldwide.

it is well.

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Greedgod: 10:39am On Feb 03, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

yep (lets say job is half (not complete) but all the same we thank God.

at the moment, i am sharpening my networking skills. (This is one area of my life that has really dealt with me), my introversion is not helping either. i believe if i have half the calibre of network of some people i know have, i would by now be cruising in the stratosphere.
my broda, networking is everything in naija.
but i am developing some interest in blue collared jobs.

the day i read in one article that to be promoted or even hired your ability to talk like a parrot/social skills is the first thing considered before competence in one of the developed countries, i was shocked.

if you go to some offices here, the people running these coys will prefer to keep vacant positions vacant than to advertise them and give out to a worthy person who is well decorated with many desired qualifications because until they find a person they like or know personally.

this are one of the major reason so many people are unemployed not just in naija, worldwide.

it is well.
in summary you are seeking connection

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2017
Greedgod:
in summary you are seeking connection
yea
but something bigger than connection.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Greedgod: 11:22am On Feb 03, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:
yea but something bigger than connection.
and wahs that leme tap in also
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Princecharming01(m): 11:41am On Feb 03, 2017
Abbycuttie:
thanks to debbie of life.... I got a job today from the job post I applied for through Nairaland.... God bless immensely.
I'm to start training on Monday....... good news awaits others still looking for a job ijn..... thanks to Nairaland
congrats. i guess its tristate associate? also got same offer letter.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tolsijuade(f): 11:55am On Feb 03, 2017
chyima:

probably he never got a job then..

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmerdotter: 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
Job Opening!!!
A leading entertainment company is in search for marketing executives to join the team.

Qualifications
 A bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
 Knowledge of the Nigerian entertainment scene with relevant connections.
 Possess good negotiating and influencing skills
 Be social media savvy
 Have a well-groomed personality
 Possess interpersonal communication skills
 Possess public dealing capabilities
 Have creative and analytical way of thinking

Note: Salary is very attractive.
Interested and Qualified persons should send their CVs with the subject MARKETING EXECUTIVE to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Abbycuttie(f): 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
Princecharming01:
congrats. i guess its tristate associate? also got same offer letter.
yes, thanks n congratulations to us.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmerdotter: 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
Job Opening!!! Software Developer

Qualifications • Bachelor's Degree or higher and a proven track record in working with linux environment. A willingness to learn is critical.
• Experience in designing UI, Good Hands on HTML, JavaScript, JQuery, CSS, AJAX, XML,XSLT
• Experience in Search , Term store and ECM

Interested and Qualified person(s) should send their CVs with the subject SOFTWARE DEVELOPER to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Princecharming01(m): 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
Abbycuttie:
yes, thanks n congratulations to us.
I have replied your pm. seems I saw u on interview day.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
A reputable company is seeking to fill the vacancies of the following:

1. Financial controller
Must have a degree in accounting, certified with either ANAN OR ICAN , 3-10years working experience, not less than 33 years of age.

2. General Manager
Should hold a HND from any reputable institution in Nigeria, have worked in a hospitality industry with 5-10 years working experience, not less than 35years of age.

Interested applicants should forward a copy of their CVs to
vacancies.peclimited@gmail.com or talk2rakiya@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.