Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2839244 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
URGENT RECRUITMENT!!!

A Client into marketing and distribution of pharmaceutical products requires the services of Medical Sales Representatives to cover the following Territories: Lagos, Kaduna, Enugu, Imo, Abia, Oyo, and Edo/Delta.
Requirements:
BSc. degree in sci related course.
2-3 years relevant medical detailing experience
Good communication skills
Good interpersonal and presentation skils
Ability to use initiate and work with minimal supervision
Good entrepreneurial skill
kindly apply by sending your CV to careers@benjaminmichaels.com with SALES-Territory as the Subject e.g Rep - Imo. Salary is attractive.
PLS DO NOT SEND CV IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE SPECIFIED REQUIREMENT
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
VACANCY!!!

A meal delivery/Logistics company is currently looking for Dispatch Riders for its logistic operations.

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar function with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail and preferably be based in Lagos Mainland. Candidates should forward their CVs to business@dilivas.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Profile Name: Senior Engineer - Network & Enterprise (Minimum 5+ Year Experience in core area defined below)

VACANCY

JOB TITLE: SENIOR IT ENGINEER

JOB DESCRIPTION

As a Senior Engineer - Network & Enterprise – Enterprise Network & Wi-Fi, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to innovate and deliver high-performance, low-power, stable connectivity network platform for world class Telecom Solution. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open and collaborative peer environment. In this role, you will:

Plan, Design, configured and operational of Enterprise Links & Wi-Fi Hotspot solutions.
Optimize Wifi performance and power consumption for connectivity platforms. Point to Point and Point to Multi-Point design basis.
Engage with multiple vendors to Install, integrate Enterprise Links & Wi-Fi Hotspot solutions. Civil Work to Billing system, E2E knowledge and exposure.
Install, support and maintain hardware and software infrastructure according to best practices, including routers, aggregators, switches, wifi controllers, and firewalls.
Collaborate with other Network verticals to design and deliver unique customer features on top of Enterprise Links & Wi-Fi Hotspot. Monitoring to Expansion with above 99% uptime with 99% of accuracy and stability.
Monitor network usage, anticipate problems and suggest solutions.
Provide Customer Support technical assistance to trouble shoot customer issues, New Installations, 24 X 7 Available team to mitigate risk and best in breed services to customers.

Basic Qualifications & Profile

5+ years of experience in Enterprise Links & Wi-Fi Hotspot solutions design installation, integrations and deployment.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline with strong problem-solving skills.
5+ years of experience with on Switches , Network equipment , APs , Microwaves and RF understanding to deliver Enterprise Links & Wi-Fi Hotspot solutions frameworks
5+ years of hands-on experience in working with HotSpot , Wifi based products
Understanding of 802.11G/N in both the 2.4 and 5 GHz frequencies. Intermediate to expert with 802.1q VLANs and working within industry best practices. General patch cable termination capabilities (Cat5e / Cat6) .
5+ years of experience and knowledge on IEEE802.11/Wifi protocols such as Wifi Direct, WMM, WPA, 802.11n/ac, and etc.
5+ years of experience in debugging tools such as protocol analyzer, Monitoring tools etc.

Preferred Qualifications

Have prior experience with Wifi solutions from one or more major Telecom Service provider, Preference would from LTE service provider.
Strong knowledge of TCP/IP internals and common network protocols such as DHCP, DNS, HTTP, and etc.
Knowledge of protocols, Understanding and implementation of network traffic analysis, remote access methods and systems, stateful inspection firewalls, encryption, authentication and authorization technology. Hands-on technical experience working with VPN technologies (IPSEC, SSL VPN, WebVPN, AnyConnect, DMVPN, etc.).
Strong communication and interpersonal skills

Qualified candidates should forward cv to lorachejobs@gmail.com. entry closes on the 12th of February 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 6barz(m): 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hi Guys,

A friend of mine got an invite from this company - Southlake Kemi

Dear Applicant,

Further to our telephone conversation, you are invited to participate in an assessment and chat session as part of your recruitment process.

Please find the details below:

Date: Saturday February 11, 2017
Time: 10:00 am prompt (please be at the venue by 9:30 am)
Venue: Brighton Hotel and Suites Ltd,
24, Adeniji Street, Off Liberty Road, Oke-Ado, Ibadan.

There's no Company Name / Its on a Saturday and the venue is an hotel; that's like a red flag to me.

Thank You

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
We are sourcing for a young and vibrant graduate who is interested in building a career in Accounting in a Financial Technology company in Nigeria as a Trainee Accountant.

Education Qualification

- BSC Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related course.
- Minimum of 2nd Class Upper Division.
- Professional Examination level in ICAN, ACCA, or related professional bodies

Experience

- Required experience is between 1 and 2 years.

Job Duties/Responsibilities/Accountabilities
Over the course of the program the individual will gain an in depth understanding of the following;

• General Ledger
• Accounts Payable
• Receivables Management
• Reconciliations
• Financial Accounting
• Managing Accounting
• Financial Systems
• Banking & Cash Management
• Fixed Asset Management
• Budgeting & Forecasting
• Reporting
• Analytical Review

Interested candidates should forward their CV to careers@interswitchgroup.com with the subject as Trainee Accountant on or before 12th February, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by AMA94: 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
6barz:
Hi Guys,

There's no Company Name / Its on a Saturday and the venue is an hotel; that's like a red flag to me.

Thank You

I got same, I dunno maybe I should give it a try or not
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by alizma: 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
Debbie may God bless you for this extra mile you go to put smile on people's face not minding whether the lucky person will ever remember your contributions or not. may God reward you in his own ways

8 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by irsakant: 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
6barz:
Hi Guys,

Thank You
People don't last in that hotel. They lack retreating staff with respect and no good condition of service.

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by irsakant: 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
6barz:
Hi Guys,

Thank You
People don't last in that hotel. They lack treating staff with respect and, no good conditions of service.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by MummyE(f): 12:10am On Feb 09, 2017
6barz:
Hi Guys,

Thank You
scam
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by borntoexcel2000(m): 8:43am On Feb 09, 2017
Please who else got a message from NDDC/TVALEY about an Exam?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ruttyitolima: 8:43am On Feb 09, 2017
Good day everyone please I was invited for an aptitude test from access bank 2year frontline internship. Please I need the pass questions anyone who has it should please send it to my mail ruthitolima@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by brightgreat(m): 9:02am On Feb 09, 2017
G to the N to the L to the D
Emaimo:
RECRUIT/06

Profile Approval, You have been shortlisted for an ASSESSMENT on Saturday 4/2/17 by 10am, at No 1 Olabisi cl, Mendel Maryland (Lagos resident only) 090-7152-1453

Could this be a scam?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 09, 2017
Good morning @debbie the advert you posted for interswitch group kindly assist to confirm the email address. My mails keep bouncing back. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 09, 2017
ruttyitolima:
Good day everyone please I was invited for an aptitude test from access bank 2year frontline internship. Please I need the pass questions anyone who has it should please send it to my mail ruthitolima@yahoo.com. Thank you
How did you apply please? Was it the recent one advertised that you applied for?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 09, 2017
debbie:
We are sourcing for a young and vibrant graduate who is interested in building a career in Accounting in a Financial Technology company in Nigeria as a Trainee Accountant.

Education Qualification

- BSC Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related course.
- Minimum of 2nd Class Upper Division.
- Professional Examination level in ICAN, ACCA, or related professional bodies

Experience

- Required experience is between 1 and 2 years.

Job Duties/Responsibilities/Accountabilities
Over the course of the program the individual will gain an in depth understanding of the following;

• General Ledger
• Accounts Payable
• Receivables Management
• Reconciliations
• Financial Accounting
• Managing Accounting
• Financial Systems
• Banking & Cash Management
• Fixed Asset Management
• Budgeting & Forecasting
• Reporting
• Analytical Review

Interested candidates should forward their CV to careers@interswitchgroup.com with the subject as Trainee Accountant on or before 12th February, 2017.
Debbie please emails aren't delivering to the said email address
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 09, 2017
Good morning Debbie.

Please I was called for a procurement position in portharcourt. I know I saw the vacancy here and applied, but I'm trying to figure out the post. Can u be of help? Already on my way to p/h from lag.

Thanks

#more power to your elbow
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2017
bolarinnwa:
Good morning @debbie the advert you posted for interswitch group kindly assist to confirm the email address. My mails keep bouncing back. Thanks
sorry about that i will try and check the email later to see where the error is coming from
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 11:27am On Feb 09, 2017
austinosita:
Good morning Debbie.

Please I was called for a procurement position in portharcourt. I know I saw the vacancy here and applied, but I'm trying to figure out the post. Can u be of help? Already on my way to p/h from lag.

Thanks

#more power to your elbow
i dont think i can start checking all the posts now. Sorry....well i think that is your duty to find it and not me. I wish you the best

12 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mYphhiRes: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2017
debbie:
Sorry....well i think that is your duty to find it and not me. I wish you the best

My sentiments exactly... Lolz no offence, but I found this funny.... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jenola: 11:50am On Feb 09, 2017
@kharleed, the site isn't going through. Can you please help with the link you are using
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ruttyitolima: 11:52am On Feb 09, 2017
bolarinnwa:

How did you apply please? Was it the recent one advertised that you applied for?

Yes is the recent one they advertised I applied for
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by charles009(m): 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
A lot have changed about how debbie replies people lately, she has become more polite. Never deprive someone of hope, may be all they need. Your energy, and commitment is unrivaled debbie. More power to your elbow

6 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BIXYBABE: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ll
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BIXYBABE: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ll
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tplacid: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello Debby!
You are really doing a good job here. May God bless you for this selfless service. Please I need a job anywhere in Lagos state. I have B.Eng in Production Engineering and currently rounding up an M.Sc degree programme (Mechanical Engineering - Solid Mechanics Option)

I have good skills in general engineering workshop practices (e.g 1. Manual tools usage - drilling operations, acetylene gas flame machining $ threading of turbine holes. 2. Software usage - CNC Milling machine software operations, AutoCARD - 2D & 3D, Turbine processes monitoring software.

Good day tbliss22.

I hope this meets you well, having read through your post I will like to inform that I am currently sourcing for someone that can use a cnc machine for one of my clients.

My client is a leading supplier of tubes and related services for the world’s energy industry and certain other industrial applications with Manufacturing Facilities in 15 countries, Research and Development Centres 15 countries and Service & Distribution networks in more than 30 countries.

Please give me your email add or a number I can reach you so we can further discuss if this is an opportunity you will like to explore.

I hope to hear from you.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
irsakant:
People don't last in that hotel. They lack retreating staff with respect and no good condition of service.
same goes for park valley hotel
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jinwas(m): 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
TEAM ASSISTANT, FINANCIAL SERVICES for a financial development institution

Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in an administrative position

Offer closes 17th February 2017

APPLY HERE: http://superheads.com.ng/jobportal/JobSeeker_JobApplication.aspx?JobID=O0qqdFtXUdekzZi1UgB6/A==
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Kharleed(m): 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
jenola:
@kharleed, the site isn't going through. Can you please help with the link you are using

*Use the link far below. Remove the spaces and paste in browser

Earn 4, 000 Naira every day

SPOTS.NG, a registered company in Nigeria is hiring freelance writers from all over the country.
We are looking for people that know lots of popular, fun and cool spots in their location (town/city).
We shall pay out a sum for every new suggested spot that we publish on the platform - spots.ng.

The submission format is as follows:
-Personal Information
-Your name:
-Your account number:
-Name of the Place of Interest:
-Address of the place of Interest:
-Short description (about 100 words):

*The same name and account details must be used in all submissions.

The pay structure:
200 Naira per submission, 4 000 Naira for every 20 submission.

To submit a location, upload it here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScJ9YlYcyjV6jgQSedku51NG6zHFE5qsVs72rglgciFmakMtA/viewform

Please NOTE, we'll expect to start getting submissions TODAY. We'll make our selection by the end of the day based in the quality and number of your submissions (minimum of 15).

Also, whether you get selected or not, you'll get paid for your submissions that we publish.

https:// docs. google. com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScJ9YlYcyjV6jgQSedku51NG6zHFE5qsVs72rglgciFmakMtA/viewform
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
Vacancy

Triumph property and facility management company Ltd at lekki urgently needs the service of a good and experienced Gardner in one of her Estates in Lekki phase one....interested candidate should forward his cv to ayodeleolawepo@yahoo.com ASAP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.