Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2830877 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
*Do you have a working knowledge of MS-Excel?*

There's an urgent vacancy for *Data Analysts* on a *3 month* contract basis.

*Salary: Very attractive*.

*Requirements:*
- OND/HND/BSc.
- 32 years and below
- Excellent MS- Excel Skills
- Good spoken and written skills

If you are very confident of your *MS-Excel skills*, kindly come to *Workforce Group, Plot 9, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos* tomorrow *Friday 10th February, 2017* at *7:30AM (Prompt)*. Interview list closes at *7:30AM.* *If you arrive after 7:30AM, you will not be interviewed.*

Dress Code: *Corporate (Suits ONLY)*

Applicants are also encouraged to send a copy of their CVs to: *jobs@wfmcentre.com*

Subject of the email should be *"MS-Excel Proficient"*

*Also, kindly come with a hard copy of your CV to the venue tomorrow.*

*Please apply only if you are confident of your MS-Excel skills.*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
Urgent Opening for Back Office Support

Requirements: Relevant bachelor degree with a minimum of 5-6 years relevant work experience in a back office position in a service company.
Competencies:

• Proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Good Data Analytic Skills
• Good Data presentation skills
• Versatile and good working knowledge of platforms and application management.

Send application to recruiter@ikejaelectric.com. Application deadline is 10th Feb 2017.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by charles009(m): 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
WESTCORP LTD Selects you for an Assesment with the Head of Personnel on Thur,17/11/16 by 10am @6,deji odunuga street,off kehinde Odusote Estate.Anthony village.Lagos. DAMI-080-8519-0015.Kindly come with your updated CV
was there!

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
Pls who knows anything about pican trust micro finance bank lekki. I got a call from them inviting me for an interview tomorrow. I Google d name and couldn't find anything about them. Pls are they real
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chikelue2000(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
debbie:
Urgent Opening for Back Office Support

Requirements: Relevant bachelor degree with a minimum of 5-6 years relevant work experience in a back office position in a service company.
Competencies:

• Proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Good Data Analytic Skills
• Good Data presentation skills
• Versatile and good working knowledge of platforms and application management.

Send application to recruiter@ikejaelectric.com. Application deadline is 10th Feb 2017.
Microbiologist are watching n waiting, wen will it reach us
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
google mitacy
Kassidy4luv:
I am currently out of Job since
1st January....

I worked as a civil Engineer( QA/QC) in Materials Testing Laboratory, I have acquired overflowing wealth of experience in Concrete, Soil, Non-destructive, steel tests for the past three(3) years.

Any job in these areas will be highly appreciated.

I don't mind relocating.

I am also open to explore other areas in Civil Engineering.

Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
Vacancy for Ticketing Reservation Agent in Lagos. Our Client is a major brand in travel industry in Nigeria and an affiliate of a major UAE firm,.The Ticketing Reservation Agent will Proactively create and maintain operative working team relationships with all support departments and provide team with the required product information, communicate sales strategies effectively and support sales team in the entire liaison required. NB Candidate must understand Appreciates IATA standards role. All applications should be sent to resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com CC: theHRLeverageAfrica@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
currently recruiting the following roles: Microsoft Instructor, Software Instructor for a client in the IT industry. All positions require a minimum of at least 7 years' experience. Industry experience will be preferred. If you are interested in any of these roles and meet the requirements, kindly send to your up-to-date CV to ooadedeji@iihtng.com ... You can also forward to friends or contacts who may be suitable. Application closes 20th February, 2017. Regards.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
R Compensation Analyst needed. Candidates should live in Port Harcourt and have at least 3-4 years relevant experience. Good knowledge of Ms excel and an accounting background is an added advantage.

Please send CVs to ogscarlet@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
johnime:
google mitacy
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by khatea: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
lacum:
Please help me confirm if this people are real. Adewax Consulting
11 monilola oyeyinka stteet off ajibade babatola street 7&8 bustop ajao estate junction airport road lagos.

I was sent a txt for an interview today

Its scam ooooo. Its a vocational school where u will be asked to pay #15,000 for form
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lacum: 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
khatea:

Its scam ooooo. Its a vocational school where u will be asked to pay #15,000 for form
Thanks my broda, i smelt the rat and decided not to go
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ladoney(f): 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
charles009:
WESTCORP LTD Selects you for an Assesment with the Head of Personnel on Thur,17/11/16 by 10am @6,deji odunuga street,off kehinde Odusote Estate.Anthony village.Lagos. DAMI-080-8519-0015.Kindly come with your updated CV
was there!
GNLD

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=debbie post=53591327]*

Hello Debbie pls I need your help on this and how geniu it is, I got this in my mail this evening but am doubting if its real or not
pls review and give your comments thanks

Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your recent application for a job opportunity, we would like to recommend you for an aptitude test, job brief / duties and specifications and one on one interview. on 13 FEBRUARY 2017 BY 9 A.M at our office Ambassador Care Resource Limited, Fadeyi, Lagos.

No 95, along ikorodu express road, Fadeyi bus-stop, fadeyi, Lagos. 

Fadeyi is close to yaba / ojuelegba area of Lagos state, Nigeria.

You will write an aptitude test which will last for about 15minutes.

Then you will have an interview with the department manager. The interview will last about 45 minutes before the selection process begin which will last for about 1-3 hours.

Come with the following:

Two passport photograph, this invitation message for reference purpose and also the sms you will receive from Job Brief, a hard or soft copy of your credentials, as well as a copy of your driver's license or any valid id card to the interview.

Be punctual.

Lateness will not be condoned.

If the date or time of the interview is inconvenient, please contact us by writing back to this email addition ,( there is a mail here)  in order to arrange another appointment.

We look forward to seeing you.

Best regards,

The Human Resources Desk
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jd1986(m): 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=SBadejo post=53631045][/quote]Confam GNLD... Go to Bar Beach instead grin grin

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by compuseun: 12:49am On Feb 12, 2017
Ambassador Care Resources or ACR . THEY ARE SCAMMERS

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ceecee02: 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
good day friends,

please i got an invite from Jajawaka group for the position of vendor Manager, please does anyone in the house know them personally. I checked online though but does anyone know them directly so i can clarify how good they are and what their pay range are....the last job i did was so painful i always went to hospital. please if u have any info that can help me i will be grateful. thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chachabae(f): 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
Oriflame Cosmetics in Nigeria are looking for serious minded people who are ready to distribute their products. They will register and serve as their Consultant in all the state of Nigeria. Benefits attached are limitless. Qualification not necessary because periodic online training will be given. We will support and guide you all through when you register. www.oriflame.com.ng For more information, call/ whatsapp 08037749796.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adanielo: 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
ceecee02:
good day friends,

please i got an invite from Jajawaka group for the position of vendor Manager, please does anyone in the house know them personally. I checked online though but does anyone know them directly so i can clarify how good they are and what their pay range are....the last job i did was so painful i always went to hospital. please if u have any info that can help me i will be grateful. thank you

Jajawaka in lekki
They are a startup compnayso dont expect a good pay range from them. But if you are competent enough, they are fine, they have a free working environment. Nothing to be worried about a good range of 60 to 80k for your pay. Just make sure you are competent for the job wink
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by do4luv14(m): 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hi gud day house, pls I need a job , am SSCE holder with computer knowledge, based in AJCITY,
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
Easygas Energy Solutions Ltd is looking for an Admin/HR Officer for employment. Requirements include:
At least 2 years post NYSC experience in a similar position (Handling manpower/office management and staff welfare)
Fluent communication skills,
Good analytical skills,
Managing staff at remote locations,
Willingness to grow with the company.
CIPM certification is an added bonus.

Eligible candidates should kindly send their CVs to applications@easygasng.com on or before Friday 17th February 2017. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
Riddle Technologies Limited - Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer Intern
Job Description
We are looking to hire a Marketing & Business Development Intern to work with us on a variety of marketing research and business development projects for a variety of clients and client categories.
Responsibilities
Conducting research on markets and competition
Identifying target markets, market opportunities, and clients to pursue; researching prospective clients
Coordinating proposal development; and updating marketing plans. The intern will also have the opportunity to attend and participate in client presentations and brainstorming sessions as needed.
Qualifications
Must be book smart and street smart, demonstrate the ability to quickly come up to speed on the current situation and then undertake a variety of marketing research tasks, including preparing proposals for clients to meet their unique needs and interacting professionally with clients and staff.
A working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite is required. OND, HND, B.Sc. can apply.
During internship, you will be paid a stipend with an opportunity to land a permanent position with us after 3-month programme.
You can earn unlimited income during internship from revenue generated.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV's to:info@riddletechnologiesltd.org

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
riddle Technologies Limited - Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Manager
Job Description
The Information Technology Manager shall be responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, software and networks.
He/she will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
Responsibilities
Setting up all IT infrastructures for the smooth running of the office.
Developed an IT policy for the organisation to guide the use of IT facilities in the organisation.
Handle Price updates for the organization.
End User training on equipment and software usage.
Demonstrated the ability to fill in at a moment’s notice, quickly mastering new systems, processes and workflows.
Compiled and submitted IT weekly reports and updates for the unit’s transaction date closure, end-users, network issues, offsite database backup and anti-virus updates as well as ensuring supporting documentation and records are sufficient to meet and comply with company’s policies and regulatory needs.
Maintaining a record of problems and resolution that arises from users’ interaction with the application and hardware equipment.
Requirements
Minimum of five (5) years relevant working experience.
B.Sc in Computer Science, or similar field.
A detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to:info@riddletechnologiesltd.org
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Do you seek trainee jobs in a financial services firm?
We have 2 vacancies for trainees in our tax & audit unit.
We seek vibrant people with clear focus, willing to learn and computer literate.Must possess OND, or professional foundations like AAT.
During training period, you will be paid a stipend with an opportunity to fill suitable permanent position with us after 9-month.
Send a page resume to job.philass@gmail.com, use TRAINEE as subject of mail, copy and paste resume inline of mail not as attachment. Secondly, you must reside in abeokuta, Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Our client, a player within the media, branding and marketing communications sector with offices based in Lagos & Ghana seeks to recruit a Sales & Marketing Manager;

5+ years experience in sales, marketing & corporate sales
Candidates with sales,Marketing and business development experience in media, insurance, IT and service based environments will be favourably considered.
Knowledge of drafting proposals, delivering of presentation, generating sales calls, managing teams, and team development.
Not more than 33 years old,either male or female.
Candidates must have flair for marketing, brands and media‎ communication.
Strong drive for delivery of targets
Multi- tasking abilities

Kindly send resume for interested candidates to contact@futureperfectltd.com.
The role being applied for should be used as subject of the email.
Application deadline is Thursday 16th February, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
chachabae:
Oriflame Cosmetics in Nigeria are looking for
serious minded people who are ready to
distribute their products. They will register and
serve as their Consultant in all the state of
Nigeria. Benefits attached are limitless.
Qualification not necessary because periodic
online training will be given. We will support and
guide you all through when you register.
www.oriflame.com.ng For more information, call/
whatsapp 08037749796.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Empoweringnaija: 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
We are looking for an experienced HR/Recruitment Coordinator to work out of our new office in Yaba, Lagos.
He/She must have excellent management skills. He/she will be managing several clients’ requests, Staffing, project crew timesheets
Must have similar experience with clients in the oil and gas sector. Should be able to manage ITT, RFQs and EOI . Interested? Send CV to rated.crane@gmail.com www.ratedtechnologies.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ceecee02: 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
Adanielo:

thanks am grateful for the info....
Jajawaka in lekki
They are a startup compnayso dont expect a good pay range from them. But if you are competent enough, they are fine, they have a free working environment. Nothing to be worried about a good range of 60 to 80k for your pay. Just make sure you are competent for the job wink
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ceecee02: 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
thanks for the info....am grateful
Adanielo:

Jajawaka in lekki
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
HRIS Support Intern at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited
Company Highlight:

Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES) is a large scale oil marketing company incorporated in Nigeria in 2010 with its head office located in Lagos, Nigeria. CIES specializes in all aspects of aviation fuel and providing consulting services to customers nationwide. CIES is strategically positioned to impact greatly on the deregulated downstream sector through value added initiatives typically associated with the company's versatility and dynamism.

Job Title: Human Resources Information System (HRIS) Support Intern

Description
Are you creative, innovative, intelligent with knowledge and experience in web development?
Are you tech-savvy with interest in developing a career as an HR information systems analyst?
Do you want to work in a fast paced and fun environment with loads of learning opportunities
An indigenous Aviation Oil and Gas Company committed to delivery of excellent professional services requires the services of a HRIS (Human Resources Information System) Support Intern.
This is a 12 month internship role that could culminate in a permanent employment.

Requirements
Minimum qualification of a University Degree in Computer Science or other related fields.
Knowledge in Web designing and management.
Animation and programming skills as well as knowledge of HTML & PHP for Word Press will be an added advantage
Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.

Job Location: Lagos

Application Closing Date
13th February, 2017.

How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: careers@cleanservenergy.com with the position clearly stated as the subject or the mail would be disregarded.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by martinsfm(m): 7:12am On Feb 13, 2017
I applied for quality control intern, dy dint respond... sad best of luck to those qualified
occ5050:
HRIS Support Intern at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited
Company Highlight:

Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES) is a large scale oil marketing company incorporated in Nigeria in 2010 with its head office located in Lagos, Nigeria. CIES specializes in all aspects of aviation fuel and providing consulting services to customers nationwide. CIES is strategically positioned to impact greatly on the deregulated downstream sector through value added initiatives typically associated with the company's versatility and dynamism.

Job Title: Human Resources Information System (HRIS) Support Intern

Description
Are you creative, innovative, intelligent with knowledge and experience in web development?
Are you tech-savvy with interest in developing a career as an HR information systems analyst?
Do you want to work in a fast paced and fun environment with loads of learning opportunities
An indigenous Aviation Oil and Gas Company committed to delivery of excellent professional services requires the services of a HRIS (Human Resources Information System) Support Intern.
This is a 12 month internship role that could culminate in a permanent employment.

Requirements
Minimum qualification of a University Degree in Computer Science or other related fields.
Knowledge in Web designing and management.
Animation and programming skills as well as knowledge of HTML & PHP for Word Press will be an added advantage
Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.

Job Location: Lagos

Application Closing Date
13th February, 2017.

How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: careers@cleanservenergy.com with the position clearly stated as the subject or the mail would be disregarded.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by PastorAji(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2017
oluwa[b]debbie[/b]

Please I need a job

I don dey for house since January.

I have Finance Officer experience in NGO

Accounting experience

Bank Teller experience.......

EDAKUN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.