Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2832061 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bodnel: 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
abibby:
A girl stopped me on the road on monday and told me her name is susan that she currently works for this new tomatoes company situated at Anthony Oshodi, lagos State and that the company is recruiting people who stays around Mushin, Isolo Ikeja but since i stay @Mushin...She asks fr my number and promise to forward her company address to me....but since then i haven't seen her message, i was very happy when she told me until i discovered she played cant say tho....Anyway PLS does anyone know any new tomatoes company in Anthony Oshodi should forward me the address maybe i can make enquiry on my own or better still.....Anyone who has a better offer should help a brother, I studied Banking and finance (National Diploma) in school currently waiting for my IT letter which is going to be ready around July or so, but the situation of our economic cant make me wait till July doing nothing less i forget am good @Microsoft word, Excel, Corel draw and photoshop....my numba is 08089404173, Thank you and God bless you

Abro u wait you waste. Na GNLD. Na them they share small small fliers ooooo. grin
abibby:
A girl stopped me on the road on monday and told me her name is susan that she currently works for this new tomatoes company situated at Anthony Oshodi, lagos State and that the company is recruiting people who stays around Mushin, Isolo Ikeja but since i stay @Mushin...She asks fr my number and promise to forward her company address to me....but since then i haven't seen her message, i was very happy when she told me until i discovered she played cant say tho....Anyway PLS does anyone know any new tomatoes company in Anthony Oshodi should forward me the address maybe i can make enquiry on my own or better still.....Anyone who has a better offer should help a brother, I studied Banking and finance (National Diploma) in school currently waiting for my IT letter which is going to be ready around July or so, but the situation of our economic cant make me wait till July doing nothing less i forget am good @Microsoft word, Excel, Corel draw and photoshop....my numba is 08089404173, Thank you and God bless you

Abro u wait you waste. Na GNLD. Na them they share small small fliers ooooo.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by SageNaruto(m): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
SisiNini:

Read about two or three pages back...

What exactly was I supposed to find?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by freshboy88(m): 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
Appliedmaths:

No for now... Thanks! smiley
I hope to get updated when the time comes....u r welkom! :-)
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
freshboy88:

I hope to get updated when the time comes....u r welkom! :-)

Are you in Lagos @ the moment? Just whatsaapp me...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by freshboy88(m): 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
Appliedmaths:

Are you in Lagos @ the moment? Just whatsaapp me...
yea...surulere precisely. your contact plz?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
freshboy88:

yea...surulere precisely. your contact plz?

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
A manufacturing company based in Lagos is currently recruiting for the following roles:

Business Manager/ Executive Assistant
Chief Commercial Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Procurement Manager
Key Account Managers
General Manager (Engr&IT)
Internal Control Manager
Factory Managers

Interested candidates should send their CV's to recruitment@hcdclimited.com with the role as the subject.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
Urgent vacancy:
Experienced Driver needed urgently:
Requirements:
Minimum qualification is SSCE

Ability to communicate in English

Valid drivers license and other necessary license

Should reside around Ikeja, Ojodu, Iju

Well experienced in driving.

Qualified candidates should forward their CV to rugueliz@gmail.com before 20th of march, 2017.
Vacancy:

Do you have a B.A in English Language?
Did you obtain a grade not less than 2.1?
Did you complete your NYSC not earlier than 2015?
Are you enthusiastic about Working in a dynamic environment?
Do you have an eye for detail?
Are you Self Motivated & Goal Oriented?

Role: Audit Report Writer

Then kindly send your CV to dotun@blithe.com.ng and jobinfo@yahoo.com

*Not later than 20th March, 2017.*
Vacancy! Vacancy!!
Are you a driver and conversant with Lagos route, resides in Lekki-Ajah axis.
If you are the person then forward your application to aokunaiya@wajgeeautomobileltd.com on or before Friday 17th March 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
A lawyer with post call experience between 3 - 5 years is needed for immediate employment in lekki.

Please send resume to brigid.anijeke@gresyndale.com.

Deadline: 25th March 2017.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
Our client, a dynamic woodwork solutions provider to the furniture and building industries via the supply of premium materials, tools and equipment as well as the provision of first class consulting services is looking for a FINANCE CONTROLLER to handle the accounting operations of the company. The role involves management, transactions, reporting and compliance.

Ideal candidate will possess:
1. Proven work experience as a Controller
2. Seven+ years of experience, including two years of supervisory responsibility
3. Advanced degree in Accounting (ACA or ACCA preferred/ added advantage)
4. Corporate accounting experience, including overheads and payroll
5. Experience in forecasting and budgeting

Send CV to visitveesplace@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
There is an urgent need in a client's office to fill the following vacancies:

1. Sales Engineer Male, Graduate with 2-4years experience
2. Storekeeper Male, Graduate, part qualified
3. Receptionist Female, Graduate, fluency in English a must, can relate well with dignitaries
4. Cleaner

The client sells construction consumable, and the office is on Admiralty way, so candidates from lekki axis would be preferred.
To resume immediately!

All CVs to: biodun@brainbeau.com.ng by COB on Friday, 17th March, 2017.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
Vacancies
Class Teachers
Sport Teachers
Child Minders

Qualification for Teachers
Bsc/BA.Edu/NCE/Grd II Trs Cert

Interview date: 24th of March, 2017 at 10 am
Address : Daraplus Children Academy, 5, Jombo Adeshina Street, behind Sir K Street, Odogunyan, Ikorodu
Phone no: 08034171476/ 08162239770
email: daraplusschools@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by GDPNIGERIA: 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Permission to post this here.... An experienced driver is urgently needed in a real estate firm located in Lekki phase 1.

REQUIREMENT:
• Minimum of 5 years driving experience
• Applicant must be very familiar with Lagos axis
• Ability to drive both manual and automatic car
• Applicant must be residing around Lagos Island.

METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants should forward their CV’S to gooddealpropertiesng@gmail.com OR Call 09028224930
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
Urgently looking to fill the position of an General Ledger Accountant for our Client a Multinational E&P company and Location is based in Lagos state.
B.Sc. Accounting / business related degree plus a professional accounting qualification
2-5 years professional experience (knowledge of Oil and Gas Upstream Industry is an added advantage)
High proficiency in MS Excel (knowledge of SAP is an added advantage)
This role is 1 year renewable contract.
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to francis.okoye@aldelia.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
Are you a interested in a career in Software Development ? Here is a great opportunity for you...Apply to
http://academy.workforcegroup.com/

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mpyaw: 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
Acarmi Consulting Services is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:

Job Title: Front Line Desk Officer

Job Description
Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
Record keeping of visitors/clients, prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements, and taking minutes of meetings
Set up and maintain filing systems; maintain office systems, schedules and calendars
Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: admin@acarmiconsult.com
Source
www.mitacy.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mpyaw:
Acarmi Consulting Services is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:

Job Title: Front Line Desk Officer

Job Description
Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
Record keeping of visitors/clients, prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements, and taking minutes of meetings
Set up and maintain filing systems; maintain office systems, schedules and calendars
Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: admin@acarmiconsult.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dopeyomi(m): 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
debbie Pls is there no job posting For Industrial training (ND precisely) Insurance/Account and any related Vacancy..

Thank you..

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by realone2012: 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
Evening my fellow Nairalanders.. Please who knows anybody working at Baker Tilly? Either in their Lagos or Ibadan office. Please I need help with it.. It's very urgent. Thank you!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mpyaw: 12:19am On Mar 16, 2017
Front Desk/Telemarketer
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience1 - 2 years
Location Lagos
Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial Customer Care Sales / Marketing / Business Development

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES

Your main responsibility shall be to

Take telephone and email enquiries on behalf of the company
Generate sale lead from enquiries and convert same tsales
Liaise and build relationships with prospects, with a view to converting them to customers
Manage the affairs of the front office, direct incoming calls and persons to appropriate department
Liaison with clients on updates of progress on Service Requests and Incidents reports ensuring they are kept up tdate.
Dissemination of information regarding service delivery, date of commencement of classes, monies due for payment, etc.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS

Academic and Professional: A University degree in ANY discipline.
1 - 2 years experience in IT service provisioning with emphasis on customer liaison.
Experience: Customer Relations, Technical, Human Relations (Any other Human Related) in IT, Telecoms or Training company
COMPETENCE

Customer Relationship Management techniques.
Service Level Management.
Good Business Communication Skills.
Good knowledge of I.T & Telecom Industry.
Proficient use of computer and related applications
Excellent telephony skills with the ability tlisten, question and explain.
Basic Telecommunication concepts, principles and systems.
Best Practices in Customer Care/Customer Relationship Management.
go to method of application »

Web Developer/Programmer
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience2 years
Location Lagos
Job FieldICT / Computer

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES

Provide technical support for our current websites, web services, and our expanding online businesses
Support both staff and customers needs on our website
Implement management high level requirements in codes and programs
Responsible for resolving all hosting related issues tensure 100% uptime
Ensure the website loads as fast as possible and meet global best practice
JOB SPECIFICATIONS
Qualification: BSc in Computer Science or a related discipline. Relevant Certification will be an advantage.

Experience: Minimum 2 yrs in similar capacity

COMPETENCE
You must be able tshow practical examples of your previous works and/or demonstrate that you required experience for this position.

go to method of application »

Digital Marketing Trainer
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience1 - 2 years
Location Lagos
Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding

Department: Training

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES

You will design and prepare the curriculum for out Digital Marketing course
You will deliver our Digital Marketing training
You will be responsible for ensuring high level of student retainership, as a index of your competency and performance
JOB SPECIFICATIONS
Academic and Professional: A University degree in a relevant discipline.
1 - 2 years experience in IT service provisioning with emphasis on training.

COMPETENCE

Good Business Communication Skills.
Good knowledge of I.T.
Proficient use of computer and related applications
Excellent telephony skills with the ability tlisten, question and explain.
Troubleshooting skills.
Basic Telecommunication concepts, principles and systems.
Good understanding of the company’s operations
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should send CVs to info@ttcmobileworld.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and subsequently invited for Interview
Source: Myjobmag

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tbliss22(m): 3:36am On Mar 16, 2017
utchvikky:
Hello,its good to be here.I teach french language in private classes, English to French and French to English translation,I reside in lagos.Contact me if my service is needed via utchvikky@gmail.com. Thank you.(for only serious people).

Can you translate or speak German?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by spartanian(m): 10:28am On Mar 16, 2017
ebunoyeyemi:
Hmmm... When God decide to smile at a man, no condition can make Him change His mind. OluwaDebby, God will be with you, you'll exceedingly excel, what you think you can't achieve in 5 years will be giving to you in a day even when you don't worth it. Me that i joined this platform 2 months ago, just after my nysc, sending my cv to any related IT jobs.... Me dat it was just two ppl i don't know in my life that God used for me (Debby and one woman i don't know even till now), got a job with HDS, to work with sterling bank abuja region with just a phone interview of 7 to 8mins. I'll be ungrateful if I dont appreciate God, and indeed also my dear OluwaDebby. God will bless you beyond measures.

To those who are still searching... Please don't give up, out of countless number of places i sent my cv to, only one place called me and everything was settled over that phone call. Please don't relent, all you have to do is very simple, just bliv that God will pick your call in a way you never expect it one day.

Thanks all
Please what is the salary for a RegiOnal ICT support staff working with HDS?.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by luwins(m): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2017
spartanian:

Please what is the salary for a RegiOnal ICT support staff working with HDS?.
Please i am intrested in your certification path. Did you achieve it in Nigeria? If yes what certification institute did you go to? Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by spartanian(m): 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
luwins:
Please i am intrested in your certification path. Did you achieve it in Nigeria? If yes what certification institute did you go to? Thanks
I achieved it in India
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chyima(f): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Pls does anyone have the salary range idea of the Nigeria Stock Exchange
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
Please we are in need of a male or female agric or civil Engineer. Preferably a young graduate with little or no experience but Must be proficient in AutoCAD and trainable in engineering design soft wares.Please if you don't fit into this role. ...biko dont contact me. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by karkinase(m): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
debbie:
Please we are in need of a male or female agric or civil Engineer. Preferably a young graduate with little or no experience but Must be proficient in AutoCAD and trainable in engineering design soft wares.Please if you don't fit into this role. ...biko dont contact me. Thanks
Good Pm.... so how do we contact you for this role.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Boyopumping: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
debbie:
good with autocad but a mech engnr graduate also currently learning cad software like solidworks can i contact u and how
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by karleone(m): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
debbie:

Hello Debbie,

I am very much interested in this position.
I am Civil Engineering graduate. I have a working knowedge of AutoCAD for drafting and is open for more knowledge.

How do i contact you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.