Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2836487 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emaimo: 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
Emasel:

It's genuine, I got the info from an insider

I have sent you mail
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Romeozigs: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
Emasel:

It's genuine, I got the info from an insider
I.have sent u a mail containing my details
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Iyke366: 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
A fast growing audit firm located in ikeja is employing an audit trainee. Qualification: HND/BSc accountancy. Experience: Minimum of 0-2years experience as audit trainee in an audit firm. Age: 23-30 years. & an Accountant with cognate experience should also forward there Cv. interested applicant should send his CV to sherifdingibrahim@gmail.com not later than Two week from the date of this advert
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Iyke366: 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
PESL is looking for Computer Programmers and Software Developers to handle Human Capacity Development Training. Candidates should possess some certifications, BSc/HND in Computer Sc or Electrical/Electronics.
Candidates must be patient, meticulous and logical in their work and capable of prioritizing tasks. Good problem-solving, analytical, administrative, organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Familiarity with computer operating systems and database technology (design, software and structure) is essential. Minimum of 3 years experience.
If you are qualify do send your CV to platformengineers@yahoo.com latest by 30/03/2017

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by habayommy: 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
Based on your recent application, you are invited for an interview at WORKFORCE, beside UPS, Gbagada, Lagos on Wednesday by 1pm
Bring a CV and dress formal

Who else got this message?

Recently, I don't think I applied to workforce. The position wasn't stated
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jibola10(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
This is to inform you that the management of S.N.L approved your details and has selected you to come over for an assessment interview on Monday 20/03/2017.
Time: 9am
Venue: 228 ikorodu road, opposite NEM insurance by Obanikoro b-stop, Lagos.
Come with your credentials and a passport photograph.
Pls you are strictly advised to be punctual.

For help/directions you may call the Admin Unit: 0909-467-9990.
www.snl.com
RC:020/MPT
pls house, are they real? call their number it was switched off

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sirtunes: 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
GNLD..dont waste ur transport
Emaimo:
Please house I need help to know if this is real or GNLD stuff.
I got this mail some minutes ago and with a text message too

After reviewing your Application, the Search Committee in Affiliations
with LIVE RESOURCE SOLUTIONS would like to Meet with You.

Office of THE HEAD OF ADMIN, 2nd Floor, No 2 Osolo way, By 7/8
Bus-stop, Muritala Muhammed International Airport Road Lagos.

This is purposed to Interviewing You For a JOB BRIEFING.

The fixed date is MONDAY 20TH MARCH 2017 by 9.00Hours in the morning.

Please are they real? I stay in Akwa Ibom as such I don't want to risk that kind of transport to Lagos.
Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by irsakant: 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Jibola10:
This is to inform you that the management of S.N.L approved your details and has selected you to come over for an assessment interview on Monday 20/03/2017.
Time: 9am
Venue: 228 ikorodu road, opposite NEM insurance by Obanikoro b-stop, Lagos.
Come with your credentials and a passport photograph.
Pls you are strictly advised to be punctual.

For help/directions you may call the Admin Unit: 0909-467-9990.
www.snl.com
RC:020/MPT
pls house, are they real? call their number it was switched off
Nonsense!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by realone2012: 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Emasel:
Good afternoon guys!!!

There is opening for graduates (graduate trainee) in BEDC...
If u have anyone, kindly forward the following details to my mail israelfashola@yahoo.com latest Sunday 19th March 2017

Name
Mobile number
Email address
Date of birth
Course
Degree
Class of degree

This applies to sciences, engineering(apart from agricultural Engr) mathematics, statistics, geography, geology, business administration, finance, accounting
Please what's the location?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jazmiynne: 12:39am On Mar 19, 2017
Please what's the location?

You know why questions like this become annoying? Simply because it's clearly stated in the post that the role is to be "graduate trainee in BEDC". Which means that one would naturally expect that before you ask questions like the one you have asked, you would have at least Googled up the meaning of BEDC. In which case I'm sure you would have found an answer to your question.

Haba people, Let's make small effort first na!

Please sorry I picked on you o (which is why I didn't quote your moniker), it's just that I've been seeing recurring questions on this post to the tune of "I know it would be in Lagos", "which one is BEDC?", "what kind of job is this?" plenty plenty things that Google can simply help us.

Nobody says we should know everything, but at least sha try to Google up before we ask the rest. Some people would receive interview invite, and immediately come online (the same online where there is Google o) to Nairaland to ask "are they real? Do they exist?". Meanwhile if u even just copy and paste that their own typed interview message on Google, info about the company pops up, many times even the company's website. The people answering you on NL, them be winch?
You make effort first na make E be say E no work

24 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 19, 2017
Dear Applicant,
Your CV has been reviewed and you are hereby
invited to an interview chat
for the position of Media Marketer.
Details of your interview are as follows:
*Date: Monday, 20th March, 2017.*
*Venue: 12e Admiralty Way, (directly opposite
Ascon Filling Station) Lekki
Phase 1, Lagos. *
*Time: 10:45am*
Come along with your CV and any other relevant
documents.
You can call 07017297317 for any other
assistance.
Please acknowledge receipt of this email and
confirm availability.
Thank you.
Warm regards.
Oluwasegun

I got the above message last week to come for an interview. I am having doubts of its genuity because the name of the company is not there and that is how i was lured to come for a GNLD years back. Is there anybody that can verify that address?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dayo15(m): 8:12am On Mar 19, 2017
Jazmiynne:

You know why questions like this become annoying? Simply because it's clearly stated in the post that the role is to be "graduate trainee in BEDC". Which means that one would naturally expect that before you ask questions like the one you have asked, you would have at least Googled up the meaning of BEDC. In which case I'm sure you would have found an answer to your question.

Please sorry I picked on you o (which is why I didn't quote your moniker), it's just that I've been seeing recurring questions on this post to the tune of "I know it would be in Lagos", "which one is BEDC?", "what kind of job is this?" plenty plenty things that Google can simply help us.

Nobody says we should know everything, but at least sha try to Google up before we ask the rest. Some people would receive interview invite, and immediately come online (the same online where there is Google o) to Nairaland to ask "are they real? Do they exist?". Meanwhile if u even just copy and paste that their own typed interview message on Google, info about the company pops up, many times even the company's website. The people answering you on NL, them be winch?

You just spoke my mind. You be witch o!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by eghuan1(m): 8:14am On Mar 19, 2017
atmy1:
Dear Applicant,
Your CV has been reviewed and you are hereby
invited to an interview chat
for the position of Media Marketer.
Details of your interview are as follows:
*Date: Monday, 20th March, 2017.*
*Venue: 12e Admiralty Way, (directly opposite
Ascon Filling Station) Lekki
Phase 1, Lagos. *
*Time: 10:45am*
Come along with your CV and any other relevant
documents.
You can call 07017297317 for any other
assistance.
Please acknowledge receipt of this email and
confirm availability.
Thank you.
Warm regards.
Oluwasegun

I got the above message last week to come for an interview. I am having doubts of its genuity because the name of the company is not there and that is how i was lured to come for a GNLD years back. Is there anybody that can verify that address?

That address is a plaza, with lots of shops and offices. If you are in Lagos, I would advise you to give it a try.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jazmiynne: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2017
Dayo15:

You just spoke my mind. You be witch o!

Lolz cheesy
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmaesty(f): 8:32am On Mar 19, 2017
JOF2:
Are you an HR professional? Are you well experienced on HR best practices?

Do you have at least 6 years experience?

Do you have what it takes to lead HR department?

A logistics company in Lagos mainland required the service of HR manager for immediate employment.

The candidate must be ready to resume Immediately

Qualifications
Hnd /a degree
Hr certifications is an added advantage.

Hr officer with about 2 year experience in hr generalist is also needed

Please send your application with correct title to

recruitmentvacancy9@gmail.com

Another suspicious vacancy. Guys please watch out
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sleezwizz: 11:48am On Mar 19, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Thanks so much for this. Its so sickening that job seekers who get invites don't do much in doing background check on companies that invite them for interview before coming here to ask for info. We know the situation of things in d country is tough presently but nothing stops u from finding out about d coy on Google or is it because of d fear of wasting ur data? grin

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emaimo: 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sirtunes:
GNLD..dont waste ur transport

Tnx
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jazmiynne: 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Thanks so much for this. Its so sickening that job seekers who get invites don't do much in doing background check on companies that invite them for interview before coming here to ask for info. We know the situation of things in d country is tough presently but nothing stops u from finding out about d coy on Google or is it because of d fear of wasting ur data? grin

Thanks too smiley
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dmjinc(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
Just got this tooo.... Are they real or Na GNLD? grin grin

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by whodohgeepee(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
Land of Hope School located in Badore Lagos State is in need of the following dedicated and resourceful teachers:
Mathematics/Further Mathematics... English language/Literature in English... Economics/Commerce... Government.. Social studies/Civic... Basic Technology and Home Economics.....
Interested candidates should contact the following numbers: 07041716137....07046339750.....
For the location, if you know Ajah suburbs well, then it's not far from Ajah and you can as well ask questions when you call those numbers above.. .
The pay is attractive, subject to negotiations and your qualifications.
Happy Sunday...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sleezwizz: 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
dmjinc:
Just got this tooo.... Are they real or Na GNLD? grin grin

Google is ur friend bro.. No be everything them go dey spoonfood u with wink

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by realone2012: 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Thank so much for this.
I have been on Nairaland for a while too and I can categorically tell you that's the first time I'll be asking such question.
I googled it and I saw Benin Electrical Distribution....
The major reason why I asked that question is that, Even here in Ilorin - we have Ibadan Electrical Distribution Company here (not very far from my place), and they are also in some parts of Ogun State too - at least I saw them when I was serving there.
That's why I asked, there might be a chance that the BEDC have offices in neighboring states like Ondo or so.
Don't let's always jump into conclusion! Some questions are asked just for clarification!

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dmjinc(m): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Google is ur friend bro.. No be everything them go dey spoonfood u with wink
undecided

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jazmiynne: 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
realone2012:

Don't let's always jump into conclusion! Some questions are asked just for clarification!

You had to spoil your nice thank you with this kind of conclusion.

I didn't quote you before cos I didn't want you to reply and wasn't expecting you to especially as I addressed a broader issue spanning above your post. But now that you have replied and yet still insist on proving what doesn't exist, no problem.

If truly you had Googled up BEDC, it is clearly stated (as shown in the attached snapshot) on their site that they supply electricity for Delta, Edo, Ekiti and Ondo States.
So like I said initially opined, Google is your friend.

Please when someone talks to you politely, don't go about forming wisdom. Especially not when I didn't quote your mention. Thanks.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by JOF2: 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
Emmaesty:
Another suspicious vacancy. Guys please watch out
Must you apply or block other people's chances?

We post vacancies here to help people that are looking for job. Must you bad mouth it?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmaesty(f): 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
JOF2:

Must you apply or block other people's chances?

We post vacancies here to help people that are looking for job. Must you bad mouth it?

You're just a scammer. what kind of coy posts vacancies with the email address as recruitmentvacancy9@gmail.com? I've checked all your posts and you are always posting vacancies for a fictional logistics firm with different fictional positions. Receive sense abeg.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.