Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2836519 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by wizzy89(m): 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jazmiynne:

You had to spoil your nice thank you with this kind of conclusion.

I didn't quote you before cos I didn't want you to reply and wasn't expecting you to especially as I addressed a broader issue spanning above your post. But now that you have replied and yet still insist on proving what doesn't exist, no problem.

If truly you had Googled up BEDC, it is clearly stated (as shown in the attached snapshot) on their site that they supply electricity for Delta, Edo, Ekiti and Ondo States.
So like I said initially opined, Google is your friend.

Please when someone talks to you politely, don't go about forming wisdom. Especially not when I didn't quote your mention. Thanks.

Bae on top 6% Ba3? shocked Forgive him pls grin
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by wizzy89(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Emmaesty:
You're just a scammer. what kind of coy posts vacancies with the email address as recruitmentvacancy9@gmail.com? I've checked all your posts and you are always posting vacancies for a fictional logistics firm with different fictional positions. Receive sense abeg.

Hahahahaha. What is d meaning of coy pls grin grin grin lol
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by wizzy89(m): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Perhaps you should reconsider your context before using an exclamation mark in written conversations. Punctuation marks make all the difference in perception of intended meanings.

However, if you say it was a misunderstanding, no problem. smiley

OYIBO! Small Small nah. Pls waz isz dzz maenin orf parcipzion? grin grin
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Speeddial(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
I received this

Dear Joshua,

Thank you for indicating interest in working with us as we look forward to setting up a presence in Owerri, Imo State.
Your application has been well received.

To proceed to the next level of this application, please forward the followings before the 25th of March 2017.

1. A link to your Facebook page

2. Other social media platform that you belong to and your profile ID’s or handles

3. Please briefly indicate your computer skills.

4. Do you have a place to stay in owerri when you are given this job and how far is where 
you will stay to owerri.

5. Please also advice on how conversant you are of the hospitality industry in Imo state

I would really appreciate it if you can mention 1st 10 top ranking hotels in Imo state, their years of establishment, total number 
of rooms, what services other than rooms are provided within the hotel premises and the names of the owners of the hotels.

Look forward to hearing from you before the 25th of March 2017.

Best Regards

Collins.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cris83: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Emasel:

It's genuine, I got the info from an insider

Hello. Please can I still apply? I am a Geologist /Petroleum Geoscientist. I have never worked in my designated field due to lack of opportunities. Thank you!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cris83: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Emasel:

It's genuine, I got the info from an insider

Hello. Please can I still apply? I am a Geologist /Petroleum Geoscientist. I have never worked on that my designated field due to lack of opportunities. Thank you!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Anoneism(m): 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
Please help.

I just received a call from softcom Ltd for an interview by 1pm tomorrow.

I checked them out on Google but got nothing really convincing from their website.

Does anyone here knows anything about them?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Profandie(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
Good evening people.i am Andrew by name and I have a B.Sc. in Education/Accounting, currently doing my Masters in Educational Technology. Am teachin maths in a private school in d east but planning to relocate to Lagos after this term ends. Am hardworking and intelligent. Please anyone with information or assistance on job openings? I wil really appreciate.
I reside around Abule Egba, Ijaye axes
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olasquare22: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
wizzy89:

Hahahahaha. What is d meaning of coy pls grin grin grin lol

Coy is an acronym for Company.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by JOF2: 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
Madam Debbie please allow me share this.

A fast growing Hotel based in Lagos requires the service of the under listed for their Ondo branch.

Hotel Manager

Requirement

HND/BSc in any field
relevant work experience is very essential
commercial awareness
customer service skills
organizationa skills
excellent problem solving skills
People's management skills

Accountant

Requirement
Hnd/BSc Accounting or related courses
ACCA/ACA is an added advantages
At least 4 year experience as an accountant
excellent numerical,verbal and written communications skills

Auditor

Requirement
Hnd/BSc Accounting or related courses
ACCA/ACA is an added advantages
At least 3 year experience as an auditor

Please note that the location is ONDO state.

Qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs to

vacancylogistic@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
An established Medical clinic in Nigeria is seeking for an Accountant with minimum of 4 years experience in accounting. Qualification: minimum of BSc Accounting. ACA,ACCA is added advantage. Interested candidates should send their CVs to info@hrglobalsolutions.org latest by March 31st, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Urgently needed!

Our Client is in urgent need for a (male) Commercial manager/Business Development officer with five years experience in business development.

*He must have marine experience
*He must have oil and gas marketing experience
*He must be willing to work offshore

Qualification- BSC/HND

Qualified and Intersted candidates should send cv to careers@linkwayconsults.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by elShakes(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
debbie:
Please we are in need of a male or female agric or civil Engineer. Preferably a young graduate with little or no experience but Must be proficient in AutoCAD and trainable in engineering design soft wares.Please if you don't fit into this role. ...biko dont contact me. Thanks

Good day debbie,
I fit this role perfectly. How do we proceed with details?
Thanks as I await your response.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fiestajoe: 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
Good evening all, pls how can I locate sura shopping complex, Lagos island. I have an interview tomorrow there by 12noon.. Thanks
Will be coming from Agbara.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
Efferent Services Limited is expanding and re-branding therefore we are looking for qualified Sales Managers residing in our 3 Strategical Regions:
- Region 1: Enugu, Kogi, Abia, Imo, Anambra and Delta
- Region 2: Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa and Ebonyi
- Region 3: Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Niger and Plateau

ROLE SUMMARY
The role of the Accounts Manager is to achieve or exceed sales targets with calculated risks and return on investment while acting as a client manager on assigned projects. Gather market intelligence (product, price, promotion, discount etc.) by observation, discussion or research. Accounts manager will also be responsible for providing expertise to Efferent clients across all business service lines and work in collaboration with our technology partners and technical team to ensure success of projects in designated region.

SKILLS/COMPETENCIES
• Analytical skills including general understanding of client engagement and product marketing.
• Outstanding collaboration skills – at ease in a matrix organization and ambiguous, unestablished processes.
• Meet organizational targets while aiming to exceed it always and ensuring direct reports exceed designated targets as well.
• Ability to develop and influence relationships with clients and partners (sales and other regionally represented functions) as well as regulatory, legal and quality functions
• Ability to plan, manage, projects and product launches within budget and on schedule, prioritize and monitor.
• Ability to support tactical multi-channel marketing programs for the sales business unit.
• Fluent communication in English (both verbal and written) and second Nigerian language strongly preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively and comfortable in presenting in front of larger audiences and key organizational decision makers alone or with a group.
• Ability to develop concise and pertinent presentations and proposals to support main ideas.
• Ability to effectively build strong and sustainable networks both internal and external to the organization.
• Ability to build customer relationships and potential sales pipeline.
• Capability to establish and use networks to acquire information for potential revenue generation.

REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor in Business Administration or any similar degree
• 5+ years experience in Business Development
• Proven track record of client engagement, technical expertise and project management

If you are qualified and reside in one of these regions, please email us your CV at hr@efferentservices.com with the Job Title and Region number in the subject line (eg: Sales Manager - Region 4)
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
Drivers with valid drivers licence needed for immediate employment.
Resides in oshodi, gbagada, surulere.
Place of work is ikoyi
Send your CV to oyekola.abiodun@ziusspowerng.com or oyekabonline@gmail.com.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
elShakes:

Good day debbie,
I fit this role perfectly. How do we proceed with details?
Thanks as I await your response.
Sorry dear, the application is closed
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by AprokoNaija: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
shlash4real:
. Hi debbie, I'm a graduate of mechanical engineering & I stay at agboju area.. Thiz iz ma email teejay4real21@gmail.com.. Plz mail me the address of the company

Can't you just type properly for once? All this unnecessary coding of words even when have an official discussion will earn you NO JOB. We graduate should be careful with what we write on forum like this and on any other official platform.

7 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
Vacancies exists for Chief Distribution Officer, Head Distribution and Sales, Regional Distribution Managers and National Agency Manager in Financial /Insurance Services in Lagos / Abuja. Degree qualified, Post grad / Professional qualification will be an added advantage.

Min of 8 - 10 years advanced Sales Experience with 4 years in Mgt position.

Interested candidatesn should send CVs to omobayo.ayotade@gmail.com with role applied for as Titled Subject before COB on Wednesday 23rd March 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Recruiting for a Business Development Executive for a client who is into Tours and Travels. Ideal candidate should have 2-3 years requisite experience in the travel or hospitality industry.

Interested candidates should please send CVs to recruitment@resourceintermediaries.org with "BDE (Travel)" as subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
An indigenous outfit set up over two decades ago to revolutionize the security services in the country , providing services to both individuals and corporate establishments is looking to hire a Commercial Manager for the South south region.

He will be responsible for the company’s strategic operations for this region; h/she will be responsible for driving revenue generation and stakeholders’ management.

Job Location: Port Harcourt

Remuneration: N10M(negotiable)

Minimum 10 years of experience
Interested candidates should please send CVs to executivesearch@firstexcelsiaconsulting.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
Our Client requires a Business Development Manager with experience in IT corporate sales based in Abuja 8-10years experience
Male or Female.

Kindly forward CV to derinway@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
Our client requires a male project manager with 12-15years experience in IT Engineering/Technology background, 2xpm certificates. The candidate must have managed an Engineering team before.

All CVS should be sent to derinway@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
currently in search of a Head, Human Resources for a large IT Company. Candidate must have 8 to 10 years of experience in a Strategic Human Resources Management role in multiple industries. Kindly send resume to rita.bandoh@wowjobs.biz
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
PESL is looking for Computer Programmers and Software Developers to handle Human Capacity Development Training. Candidates should possess some certifications, BSc/HND in Computer Sc or Electrical/Electronics.
Candidates must be patient, meticulous and logical in their work and capable of prioritizing tasks. Good problem-solving, analytical, administrative, organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Familiarity with computer operating systems and database technology (design, software and structure) is essential. Minimum of 3 years experience.
If you are qualify do send your CV to platformengineers@yahoo.com latest by 30/03/2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
looking to fill the position of a Business Development Manager in a leading construction firm in Lagos. The desired person should possess 3 years experience in a building construction company and 8 to 10 years in sales.
Kindly forward applications to recruitment.ideang@gmail.com with ‘Business Development Manager’ as the title of the mail. Referrals are welcome.

Applications close on the 24th of March 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Romeozigs: 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
debbie:
Sorry dear, the application is closed

I sent u a pm as regards this job but u didn't respond to it when u put the post here

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tope24(m): 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Good day house,
Did anyone get a text from restar express for invite to write aptitude test?
There's a conflict in the date sent so I want to find out if someone else got the same info.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
I am sorry to bother you guys, am not in this habit but i cant find suitable information online and i will have to travel for this interview. Does anybody know anything about Aiico (multi shield limited). I mean the working conditions and benefit as a Direct Sales Agent.
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by xsanctus(m): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
It is not worth traveling for. Kindly stay put in your place and look out for better opportunities. I know Multi shield Limited and AIICO, both operate on commission based marketing
mzsarah:
I am sorry to bother you guys, am not in this habit but i cant find suitable information online and i will have to travel for this interview. Does anybody know anything about Aiico (multi shield limited). I mean the working conditions and benefit as a Direct Sales Agent.
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
xsanctus:
It is not worth traveling for. Kindly stay put in your place and look out for better opportunities. I know Multi shield Limited and AIICO, both operate on commission based marketing
Thank you so much, i guessed as much. I really appreciate your response.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
fiestajoe:
Good evening all, pls how can I locate sura shopping complex, Lagos island. I have an interview tomorrow there by 12noon.. Thanks
Where will you be coming from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.