Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,714 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2833188 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by christynonii: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
raylord:
Pls who knows about this BEDC recruitment. I noticed they have been inviting people for interview for months now. I just got invited few days ago. Is the test worth going considering the number of people who have written the test and more still to write. Is it really a massive recruitment. And secondly who has idea how much they pay Graduate trainee

Please can you tell me how you applied
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Paveafrica: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
*CLOSED*

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by petchris04(m): 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dgaffer:

Please, the email is blocking messages from entry. What will be the cause?

Guess u copied the mail...... just edit and add .com on the mail
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by petchris04(m): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
austinosita:
Ongoing GRADUATE TRAINEE ASSESSMENT.

Requirements: Bsc degree(2.2)/HND (Upperclass) from a reputable institute.

Applicants should have completed their NYSC and must not be older than 26 years of age by Dec 2017.

We are looking for talent who have strong commitment to career growth and personal development, strong drive to learn&passion for excellence, must be IT savvy, must be willing to work in different locations in Nigeria..

Interested candidates should forward their applications and resumes to: Graduaterecruitment@charlesgoodingsandassociates.com with the subject line "Graduate Trainee Program"

Only qualified candidates would be contacted.

please the mail isn't going through, kindly check it out
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Raymondtersoo(m): 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pls A Good Samaritan Help Me, I Have Looked For A Job To The Extend Of Even 15k Job But To No Aveil, I A M Confused, I Lost My Job Since Last Year Am Jobless, Pls Some One With Information On Where Or How To Get A Job In Kano State Help My Soul And God Will Bless You, I Have OND In Business Administration, I Have Experience In Sales, Office Clerk, Secretary And Customer Service With One Of The Leading Banks In Nigeria, I Am 29 Years Old, Female. Pls Kano. my mail rsaawuan@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dgaffer:

Please, the email is blocking messages from entry. What will be the cause?

Change the beginning letter "G" to small letter "g"

graduaterecruitment@charlesgoodingsandassociates.com

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
petchris04:

please the mail isn't going through, kindly check it out

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlossomBright(f): 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
Good Afternoon Nairalanders. Please I need a list of radio stations around Ijaiye, where someone can do IT and get paid while on it. Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kweenkong(f): 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
BlossomBright:
Good Afternoon Nairalanders. Please I need a list of radio stations around Ijaiye, where someone can do IT and get paid while on it. Thank you.

Hello dear, learn to do research on your own. Get a list of radio stations in lagos with there address, narrow it down to the ones in your preferred location and pay them a visit. You can now to come to nairaland to ask for assistance. Pls I want to do IT at XYZ radio station can I get assistance. Simple!

11 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlossomBright(f): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
kweenkong:

Hello dear, learn to do research on your own. Get a list of radio stations in lagos with there address, narrow it down to the ones in your preferred location and pay them a visit. You can now to come to nairaland to ask for assistance. Pls I want to do IT at XYZ radio station can I get assistance. Simple!

Okay, Thanks. I actually asked if you know anyone that pay their IT students around here. Google won't tell me that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Neroski(f): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
BlossomBright:

Okay, Thanks. I actually asked if you know anyone that pay their IT students around here. Google won't tell me that.
Must google have all the answers? Get the address and visit them one after the other. That is when you will know which pays and which dsnt!

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dgaffer(m): 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
austinosita:

Thanks, it works
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dgaffer(m): 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
austinosita:

Thanks, it works
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kcowen(m): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
Que-Niche Consult Recruitment,Human Resource
Management recruiting for Dogea A Lifestyle, Leisure,Re-creation & Play Company is seeking the services of fun seeking and consummate Promoters, PRO'S & Brand Ambassador for immediate employment. Salary is very attractive. Location; Victoria Island Lagos
Interested person(s) should visit our office at No 55E Adebisi
Omotayo street Victoria island Lagos at the back of Zenith
bank Hq or call this No 08033445756 or 08179834018
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by TRADELYN: 12:14am On Apr 01, 2017
URGENT!

We are in search of some highly competent research officers to work with us in the fields of Law, Geography, Chemistry, Medicine, Computer Science/Engineering and Chemical engineering.

To apply, please forward your CV to "tradelyn@gmail.com."
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mYphhiRes: 12:36am On Apr 01, 2017
Everyone please help me. I urgently need to learn how to efficiently use Microsoft Excel spreadsheet as a procurement officer. Please kindly help

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chyima(f): 7:03am On Apr 01, 2017
Good morning Nlanders

Pls how doi get to this location is very urgent,got the invite very late ,coming from Egbeda,not familiar with the unity road
4, Atunwa street, off unity road, ikeja, Lagos.

Thanks all

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chyima(f): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2017
chyima:
Good morning Nlanders

Pls how doi get to this location is very urgent,got the invite very late ,coming from Egbeda,not familiar with the unity road
4, Atunwa street, off unity road, ikeja, Lagos.

Thanks all

Pls assist with details,the interview is today
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mYphhiRes: 8:43am On Apr 01, 2017
Please I am in search of a face-me-I-face you room in the areas of Yaba, CMS, Obalende, VI, Ikoyi

pls kindly help. Mention me, or PM or send email to mondaydms@gmail.com

Thank you very much. Please it's very urgent
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by joshboss(m): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2017
chyima:

Thanks
Re you sure it's not April fool they want to play you. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by luwins(m): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2017
chyima:

Thanks
Please ask for customs office or federal operations. The road is known as Unity. This is from ikeja under bridge. Regards
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Deelaw(m): 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
mYphhiRes:
Everyone please help me. I urgently need to learn how to efficiently use Microsoft Excel spreadsheet as a procurement officer. Please kindly help

I do personal trainings on that, aswell as other MS office suites. Hook me up if interested and that's if u reside in lagos.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chyima(f): 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
luwins:
Please ask for customs office or federal operations. The road is known as Unity. This is from ikeja under bridge. Regards

Thanks ,
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chyima(f): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
joshboss:

Re you sure it's not April fool they want to play you. grin grin grin grin

Lol.....they can't try it jare,am done with them
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by apollo13(m): 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
BlossomBright:
Raypower and Faaji Fm.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlossomBright(f): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
apollo13:
Raypower and Faaji Fm.
Thank you God bless.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kenobi007(m): 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
Team members are needed in chicken republic opebi for immediate employment.
Qualification: OND, SSCE.
interested applicants can drop their CV at chicken republic opebi 37A opebi road Ikeja. Or send CV to opebi@chicken-republic.com or fredigboks@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mYphhiRes: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
Deelaw:

I do personal trainings on that, aswell as other MS office suites. Hook me up if interested and that's if u reside in lagos.

Yes I am very interested. Please I've sent you a PM smiley
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ogunbayeje: 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
austinosita:

Can some Plz type out d email. Cos I don't no weda is associate.com or wat ooo
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dopeyomi(m): 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
kenobi007:
Team members are needed in chicken republic opebi for immediate employment.
Qualification: OND, SSCE.
interested applicants can drop their CV at chicken republic opebi 37A opebi road Ikeja. Or send CV to opebi@chicken-republic.com or fredigboks@gmail.com

Just applied now... I.T student tho.. #ND

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.