Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2831621 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jearile(m): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
abumeinben:

Wanted to reply you yesterday but antispambot banned me for no reason. Guess seun needs to upgrade its functionalities.

If there's still brt from ikorodu to Berger, good for you. Just stop at Berger and user the overhead bridge to get bus or keke going to Ogba or agege or Ikeja...And stop for omole phase 2...Na 50 nera.

If no brt direct:

Follow brt reach Ojota and ask for where to get bus to Berger through first gate. Make sure E pass through first gate else you gonna spend extra 50nera.

Stop at omole phase 2.

thanks...

but at bolded. There's no Berger BRT bus stop; it's Mile 12 > Ketu > Ojota
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by abumeinben(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
jearile:

thanks...

but at bolded. There's no Berger BRT bus stop; it's Mile 12 > Ketu > Ojota

Make it via Ojota then
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by temmyo: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
@abumeinben the Omole between Berger and ogba is Omole phase 1, Ojodu.
I think phase 2 is at isheri.
Cc jearile
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by abumeinben(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
temmyo:
@abumeinben the Omole between Berger and ogba is Omole phase 1, Ojodu.
I think phase 2 is at isheri.
Cc jearile

That's what I said:

Stop at omole phase 2
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mariamadenle(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
who know about this job please help a brother

Operations Supervisor Interview
5th March, 2017
11:00am
The Hill CIty Consulting, No 2, Fundex House (Beside Glory Tabernacle Church), Bodija,Ibadan.
Come with your Credentials For sighting.
Thanks

Anybody with sure food science job link should please help a soul
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by temmyo: 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
abumeinben:

That's what I said:

Stop at omole phase 2

Omole phase 2 is not in ojodu
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by temmyo: 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
jearile:
plz I need an explicit description...

from Ikorodu to Fatai Lapade Street, Omole Phase 2 Estate, Ojodu Berger Lagos.

Ask for clarification from whoever gave you the address. The Omole at Ojodu is phase 1 not phase 2
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by abumeinben(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
temmyo:

Omole phase 2 is not in ojodu

O yeah ...I actually described phase 1:

@jearile, @temmyo should be able to help you out
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Soladoyeayodeji(m): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
Pls house what reason can one give an Hr for non attendance of interview cos am having 2 interviews on Thurs. One at Ibadan and the other at Lagos by 8am and 11am respectively. Pls kindly advice.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ammierie(f): 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
From Berger, take a bus going to Oshodi and alight at the last bus stop. i'm not sure if you are going to get a bus going to Ajah from Oshodi but if you don't you can easily take Obalende then you get a bus going to Ajah from Obalende. when you get to Ajah, you will see buses going to Awoyaya, Lakowe take one of the buses and stop at the last bus stop which is Lakowe (it's usually 150).. Goodluck
BlossomBright:
KM 35 Lekki Epe expressway
(alight at Lakowe, the firm is the big red gate facing Dream Homes)

Good evening everyone in the room, Please I need direction to the address above from IJAIYE. Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sugarcoatted(f): 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
abumeinben:

Wanted to reply you yesterday but antispambot banned me for no reason. Guess seun needs to upgrade its functionalities.

If there's still brt from ikorodu to Berger, good for you. Just stop at Berger and user the overhead bridge to get bus or keke going to Ogba or agege or Ikeja...And stop for omole phase 2...Na 50 nera.

If no brt direct:

Follow brt reach Ojota and ask for where to get bus to Berger through first gate. Make sure E pass through first gate else you gonna spend extra 50nera.

Stop at omole phase 2.
Wrong description. He shuld just take a bike from berger to omole phase 2.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Funmadeb(f): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
OUR CLIENT - VALID8 BIZPRESS LTD. MABUSHI, ABUJA

Valid8 Bizpress Ltd. is a dynamic Printing firm that offer clients a fresh outlook to printing services among others. We are founded upon service, we seek to exceed clients' expectations in quality and swift delivery of each project.
Our commitment to excellence extends beyond the quality of the finished products/services as we strive to inspire customer loyalty, build relationships, anticipate and deter problems, honor deadlines and serve as an integral part of our customers' team.

JOB POSITION

Administrative Manager (Preferably Female)

MINIMUM QUALIFICATION

Degree/HND

MINIMUM EXPERIENCE

1-3 years

JOB DESCRIPTION

The administrative manager will handle a sensitive and top priority projects for the firm. Basic digital and tech skills will be an added advantage
Provide communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; and approving invoices
Oversee the day-to-day client's experience as well as handling and managing the firm's social media handles and emails
Monitor cash circulation within the firm
Serve as the image of the firm as the administrative manager will be the first impression and responder of the firm
The administrative manager will be required to make and receive calls, talk about the firm often and help direct prospective clients
The administrative manager must ensure all official documents and financial records of the firm are kept in best conditions

JOB REQUIREMENTS

Candidate should be online savvy
Good interpersonal and relational skills and ability to multi task
Great knowledge of written and spoken English and management skills
Basic knowledge of the tech world and intermediate knowledge of digital devices and applications (eg. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc.)
Promoting Process Improvement
Organizing and reporting Skills
Ability to use accounting software (SAGE), good knowledge of excel will do
Skills in business development and innovation

How to Apply:

Applicants should submit soft copies of their credentials via email to careers@valid8bizpress.com

Please note, only applications received via email will be considered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nenergy(m): 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
My Friend Got A Job from one of the vacancies posted here (See our chat) http://www.thejobseekerscreed.com/2017/04/yes-my-friend-got-job.html
Thanks debbie

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jearile(m): 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
temmyo:

Ask for clarification from whoever gave you the address. The Omole at Ojodu is phase 1 not phase 2

thanks...

>> omole phase 2, the landmark towards the back of otedola gate along ikosi ketu & magodo
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jearile(m): 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
sugarcoatted:

Wrong description. He shuld just take a bike from berger to omole phase 2.

plz kindly confirm if you really mean a bike from berger to omole phase 1 or a bike from berger to omole phase 2. One particular gentleman just advice there's no omole phase 2 at ojodu...

thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nenergy(m): 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
Tell someone.
2017 NBC Technical Trainee Programme.
http://nbcltdcareers.com/newlive/jobdetails.php?jobid=113
more at www.thejobseekerscreed.com

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sugarcoatted(f): 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
jearile:

plz kindly confirm if you really mean a bike from berger to omole phase 1 or a bike from berger to omole phase 2. One particular gentleman just advice there's no omole phase 2 at ojodu...

thank you
A bike to omole phase 2. They are both close to berger. Phase 1 is along that ogba road while phase 2 is close to magodo.... Since ubr going through ojota, u pass phase1 on ur way
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by galax1: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
I am a graduate of electrical electronics engineering from federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State.I am a single, smart, intelligent and hard working young man.
I posses skill in AutoCAD design, inverter design /solar installation and electrical installations which include
- Residential, commercial and industrial electrification
- Laying of conduit pipes
- Installation of electrical fittings
- Project management
- Electrical maintenance and repair
- Reading and application of electrical drawings
- General electrical works
Transformer installation and maintenance, DSTV, intercom, security system installation and maintenance and above still willing to learn more.
I will b for Eva grateful for any help
rendered

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dada(f): 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE OF 7YEARS WILL BE 32 COME JULY 2017, NEED A JOB
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlossomBright(f): 12:43am On Apr 05, 2017
ammierie:
From Berger, take a bus going to Oshodi and alight at the last bus stop. i'm not sure if you are going to get a bus going to Ajah from Oshodi but if you don't you can easily take Obalende then you get a bus going to Ajah from Obalende. when you get to Ajah, you will see buses going to Awoyaya, Lakowe take one of the buses and stop at the last bus stop which is Lakowe (it's usually 150).. Goodluck

Thank you so much
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by japro: 8:08am On Apr 05, 2017
P
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jearile(m): 8:31am On Apr 05, 2017
sugarcoatted:

A bike to omole phase 2. They are both close to berger. Phase 1 is along that ogba road while phase 2 is close to magodo.... Since ubr going through ojota, u pass phase1 on ur way

thanks...

plz how much do you think would be the bike fare?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chimeziepaul: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2017
Please help me with information concerning this interview.

Dear candidate we would like to invite you for an interview in our Finance Department at our Head office, UPS - Plot 16, Oworonsoki Expressway, Gbagada, Lagos. Your interview has been scheduled for 4.00 pm on Wednesday - April 5, 2017.

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.