Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2830645 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sucobaba(m): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
debbie:
On another note....today marks my wedding anniversary....over 5 years and counting
Indeed marriage is good and a blessing from God.

All i wish for is your earnest prayers smiley

God bless your marriage and family richly

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 22clever(m): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Ajohkeh, remove your contact up there if you don't want spammers and scammers and possibly players to disturb your life. Nobody will call you for a job here. Simply follow this thread and others and ask questions.

o'boy this management trainee scheme test by workforce no be child play oooooo....
anyway, done and dusted.
Na result remain!!
tongue
Sapiosexuality:
Ajohkeh, remove your contact up there if you don't want spammers and scammers and possibly players to disturb your life. Nobody will call you for a job here. Simply follow this thread and others and ask questions.

o'boy this management trainee scheme test by workforce no be child play oooooo....
anyway, done and dusted.
Na result remain!!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by walexsho(m): 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Please any reasonable recruitment Agency within Ikeja and Ota

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
22clever:

anyway, done and dusted.
Na result remain!!
tongue
anyway, done and dusted.
Na result remain!!
Good luck. You did documentation?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
walexsho:
Please any reasonable recruitment Agency within Ikeja and Ota
There are many but I think a lot of them moved to V.I. I was at about 5 on Thursday but only two retained their address. I'm compiling a new list of their current address and will post it here on Friday or Wednesday.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by walexsho(m): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
There are many but I think a lot of them moved to V.I. I was at about 5 on Thursday but only two retained their address. I'm compiling a new list of their current address and will post it here on Friday or Wednesday.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hello guys am a graduate of Demography and Social Statistics. I'm in need of a job, data management job, data research, research analyst, graduate trainee, NGO etc am tired of all these 30k-40k marketing job. I have good computer skills and also ok with graphic designs, I hope to receive a good reply or suggestions from anyone here thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adiyemama(m): 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
Get the best price for ur Polyethylene flexible packaging product such as bread & shrink wrapper, Pure water nylon, shopping bags branded nylon etc with a free rubber stereo. contact 08079876039, 07069586800
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Wandeshelr(f): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
izzou:

UACN Management Trainee test?

Yes
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Walexz02(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
debbie:

An indigenous manufacturing Plant located in Kogi State, is recruiting exceptional talents with high level of initiative to fill the position below:

Job Title: Boiler Operator

Qualifications
* B.Eng/HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
* Minimum of 3 years hands on experience in a manufacturing company and should be conversant with pumps, turbines and boiler operations.

Application Closing Date
27th April, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: hr@hannocapital.com using the job title as subject.

Well done madam Debbie! The email provided for this opening can not be reached.
I have experience in the maintenance of boiler, pumps and turbines but i can not apply because the email is not reachable. Please and repost thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by electricpole(m): 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
realone2012:
Good evening all. Please who knows about a Firm of Chartered Accountants located at 18/20 Kudirat Abiola Way (3rd Floor of Kobi’s Restaurant Building), Oregun Bus Stop, Oregun Ikeja.
I have surfed Google, but to no avail.
Please, I just want to know how formidable they are.. Having an interview with them. Thanks!
on may 3rd abi?audit trainee
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bemyguest(f): 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
debbie:
On another note....today marks my wedding anniversary....over 5 years and counting
Indeed marriage is good and a blessing from God.

All i wish for is your earnest prayers smiley

Happy marriage anniversary. May God almighty continue to keep you and your spouse in good health, love and prosperity!

You are indeed a blessing to all. Thanks for all your wonderful works here. Jehovah increase you in all ways in Jesus Name Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Bubblefairy(f): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
djeuneur:

Hi Bubble, I sent you a mail. Please contact me on tlt4talk@yahoo.co.uk I have some questions, please contact me ASAP. Thanks.
i have replied your mail
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by aliondo: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
Happy Marriage Aniversary Debbie...Youve been a bleesing to many of us on this forum and for this,i pray God to protect and provide for you and your family abundantly...

Meanwhile i got this mail,This is to notify you of your interview with the MD of Supranex Nig Co Ltd on tue 25/4/2017 at 65c L'Monarch plaza 6th floor, off salvation b/stop Opebi Ikeja Lagos Nigeria. Time: 9am prompt. A hard copy of your CV is required.

Please does anyone know anything about this company cos i am not in lagos presently?Tnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Wandeshelr(f): 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
kennynelcon:
Please, does anyone here know what VDT GRADUATE TRAINEE TEST looks like?

Hi, how did u apply for d VDT graduate trainee
Thanks so much in advance
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by temireal: 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
UBA Plc is recruiting for a scheme called Graduate Contract Staff (GCS). It's 80k monthly only for a period of 2yrs after which the person might be converted to a core staff based on his/her performance on the job. The candidate must not be above 26yrs. Pls if you have anyone who fits this criteria, let them send their CV to the email below. ubong.tom@ubagroup.com or ceo4tom.u@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by HURUCHI(m): 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Congrats madam

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by djeuneur: 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bubblefairy:

i have replied your mail

Thanks Bubble smiley
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 4lorunsho(m): 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
temireal:
UBA Plc is recruiting for a scheme called Graduate Contract Staff (GCS). It's 80k monthly only for a period of 2yrs after which the person might be converted to a core staff based on his/her performance on the job. The candidate must not be above 26yrs. Pls if you have anyone who fits this criteria, let them send their CV to the email below. ubong.tom@ubagroup.com or ceo4tom.u@gmail.com
how true is this?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by realone2012: 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
electricpole:
on may 3rd abi?audit trainee
No, it's May 2nd.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kennynelcon(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Wandeshelr:

Hi, how did u apply for d VDT graduate trainee
Thanks so much in advance
Via E-mail, I saw the ad here
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by temireal: 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
4lorunsho:
how true is this?

@4lorunsho

The job post is valid it was send to me from a friend that knows am in need of a good job.

Many Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by forcomments: 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
forcomments:
1. Sales Supervisor - Two vacancies for Female only - Minimum of OND Holders
2. Cashiers - Five vacancies for Female only- Maximum of OND holders
3. Waiters: Two vacancies (Male Only)- SSCE

These vacancies are for people who live in Ikorodu or would love to work in Ikorodu

Interested candidates to apply immediately to recruitmentconsultants17@gmail.com

Resumption is immediate!

Still accepting applications
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
forcomments:

Still accepting applications
Why female only?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adetoks19(m): 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Need a part time job in ICT /computer science from schools around Igando, ikotun, egbeda, Ipaja/baruwa, agege, akowonjo, ejigbo,ijegun, idimu. Have experience in Nigerian & British curriculum and IGCSE. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 1:44am On Apr 23, 2017
adetoks19:
Need a part time job in ICT /computer science from schools around Igando, ikotun, egbeda, Ipaja/baruwa, agege, akowonjo, ejigbo,ijegun, idimu. Have experience in Nigerian & British curriculum and IGCSE. Thanks
can you run a school, if yes, send me a mail at chiztom@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by zoke: 3:31am On Apr 23, 2017
@Madam Debbie, pls Does a job that requires the applicant to send or upload his/her cv need attachment of certicates?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 4:45am On Apr 23, 2017
Engineering graduates needed in a manufactring plant
Electrical
Mechanical
Even Physicst or physical science graduates residing in Ejigbo, Ikotun and environs

Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: recruitment@amelsusan.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adesiji77: 4:52am On Apr 23, 2017
@debbie

Happy wedding anniversary in arrears. God bless your home cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olayinkajnr(m): 7:16am On Apr 23, 2017
4lorunsho:
how true is this?

Please ignore that job post. It's been circulating for the past two years. UBA ain't recruiting at present.

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olayinkajnr(m): 7:17am On Apr 23, 2017
temireal:

@4lorunsho

The job post is valid it was send to me from a friend that knows am in need of a good job.

Many Thanks.

Sorry, its not valid. That post has been in circulation for the past two years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.