Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,045 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2830864 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adetoks19(m): 1:50am On Apr 24, 2017
Good day madam Debbie. Great work you aree doing. Please I have someone who is in need of either an Auditing firm job or basically Accounting. He has a B.Sc Accounting but no experience. Kindly help please. Thanks expecting

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olayinkajnr(m): 6:31am On Apr 24, 2017
Addict000:

pls check both mails, they keep bouncing back. Thank you

You still applied? Utom or urtom don't work for UBA. That post has been in circulation for the past 2 years if not 3. Stop wasting your time, it's not valid

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by SisiNini(f): 6:55am On Apr 24, 2017
cool
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Magictesla: 7:18am On Apr 24, 2017
I am a graduate of Economics. Please I need a job
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by CravingChic: 8:20am On Apr 24, 2017
charles009:
Debbie you have succeeded in turning this thread to an anniversary thread. Create another for that please !!!

TOAD!

6 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ebunoyeyemi(m): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2017
charles009:
Debbie you have succeeded in turning this thread to an anniversary thread. Create another for that please !!!

If no be say i just wan keep quite, i would have say you are not a serious person... Who you ever help as a person for this thread. Point to one person? Aside that, nah you own the thread? Some ppl sha...

Happy Anniversary jare Maami.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2017
ebunoyeyemi:

If no be say i just wan keep quite, i would have say you are not a serious person... Who you ever help as a person for this thread. Point to one person? Aside that, nah you own the thread? Some ppl sha...

Happy Anniversary jare Maami.
Just imagine that! Someone creates a thread where she updates Job Seekers on latest jobs around Nigeria.

She's been doing this months. She's not asking for money for her service. Only for her to take a post, not even a page, and share a thing of joy.

She didn't stretch it. She went back to uploading jobs and she's accused of spamming the thread. People can be terrible. But I know she's got a good soul and this would not even scratch the surface. Some persons will get angry and stop posting but not Debbie.

When you have stupidity as a talent and at the same time have it powered by the sun you only need prayers. It's like trying to flog sense into a madman.

12 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by osuofia2(m): 9:59am On Apr 24, 2017
charles009:
I wish I can set my eyes on you, let me reset your mumu brain to normal... Useless Gboko beasy

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by JaneCedars(f): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2017
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jd1986(m): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2017
It's okay.... We are here for jobs...

DO NOT DERAIL!!!

Let the posting of job vacancies begin cool
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adiyemama(m): 11:20am On Apr 24, 2017
you also and be your own boss by selling and marketing our Polyethylene flexible packaging product such as bread & shrink wrapper, Pure water nylon, shopping bags branded nylon etc with a free rubber stereo. contact Triple-G on 08079876039, 07069586800
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by waxdebo(m): 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
Please help me confirm this company in Abuja.
Dear candidate,

I hereby invite you for interview, which is scheduled as follows:

Venue- HOT FM, Plot No. 1419, TSM House, Apo Hills, Behind Legislative Quarters, Gudu District, Abuja

Date- Saturday, April 29, 2017

Time- 9 am prompt

You are required to come to the interview with original copies of your certificates.

Sign: Obi Nwokike(MSc, MBA, MPA,MCIPM)
HR/Operations Manager

For: Windfall Import Services Limited
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Topscoque(f): 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=ihnomechengr post=55034944][/quote]
I didnt
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cc150615(f): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
adiyemama:
you also and be your own boss by selling and marketing our Polyethylene flexible packaging product such as bread & shrink wrapper, Pure water nylon, shopping bags branded nylon etc with a free rubber stereo. contact Triple-G on 08079876039, 07069586800
Do you have a distributor in port harcourt, I want to buy for my business
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by wristbangle: 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
charles009:

Fix the frustration in your life and stop derailing this beautiful thread please.

Madam debbie, A big congrats to you. May the rest of your marriage be blissful, joyful and successful in Jesus Name. cool You have been a great impact in this forum. More grease to your elbow.

5 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by abadazibto: 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
charles009:
Mr Charles if you are not happy with her because she is celebrating her wedding anniversary , get out of this place pls!!!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jazmiynne: 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
Guy, this is no longer ordinary. At this point you really need some soul-searching to discover what really the gain is to your low self-esteem for you to come here and troll.
Is the few days on limelight of Debbie's thread truly worth this mental injury you are inflicting on your mind?

You were all praises and awe for the same woman here after you yourself claimed to have got GENUINE job invites from her thread only 2weeks after you started applying @
https://www.nairaland.com/2907013/updated-new-job-vacancies/120#47488740
@ Debbie, you are an amazing person.

I currently work in a multi national coy, currently am not enjoying my job, though I love the pay :-Xcos am made to do something different from my line of study and passion. I bumped into this thread exactly June 24 and I decided to keep my options open. I carefelly selected befitting jobs and applied. fastforward 2 weeks later, I am left in awe as I am being bombarded with genuine interview emails. top companies and well known outsourcing firms sending me email following up with phone calls. I have 5 interviews in Lagos, yes 5 this week alone!! the shame is I am in PH. infact I had a phone interview yesterday and even bargained my pay, can this be true. I have verified all firms are confirmed not those gnld people wey don suffer for nairalanders hand lol.

My point here, this lady is doing an amazing job over here, and I will like to meet up with you Debbie-I am married oooo, before some will, you know nah

To all unemployed youths, please do not despair. There are jobs, there is hope, don't stop dreaming. Keep walking.

Mind you I don't posess anyother big qualification, just a masters I never even finish sef and 6 years experience.

one very important CV point-Give an impression that you are a doer

Morning All and may God smile upon us all always.

The same you here just 7 months ago was so excited
https://www.nairaland.com/3380886/ontop-recession-land-multi-national
charles009:
Guys, Omo I happy die today.

I been put up post of how I no use my opportunity for my first jab wella.

Guys today so, baba God give me another opportunity. I collect better offer for multi national company. ee

Thank You nairaland, Thank you Debbie.

Have faith, keep believing, work hard, work smart.

Suddenly your brain touched and you came here in February to rant @https://www.nairaland.com/2907013/updated-new-job-vacancies/287#53338374
charles009:
Debbie or whatever, nairaland has turned some people into yeyebrities say you dey copy and paste.

In this beautiful month of April the new one you have discovered now is this abi
charles009:

#Wehdonsah

Please try to grow up quickly #GetWellSoon

24 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ebunoyeyemi(m): 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Just imagine that! Someone creates a thread where she updates Job Seekers on latest jobs around Nigeria.

She's been doing this months. She's not asking for money for her service. Only for her to take a post, not even a page, and share a thing of joy.

She didn't stretch it. She went back to uploading jobs and she's accused of spamming the thread. People can be terrible. But I know she's got a good soul and this would not even scratch the surface. Some persons will get angry and stop posting but not Debbie.

When you have stupidity as a talent and at the same time have it powered by the sun you only need prayers. It's like trying to flog sense into a madman.

I jejely joined ths thread and got a miracle job that the testimony is still alive with me. And there is one kain guy who never help anybody whey wan dey open mouth on top Debbie D Mama.... Only God can make him have his senses back. Dnt let me derail the thread, let the job posting continue, I do send to family and friends too. Infact my younger sister got a job through what i sent to her on this link, the pay? 100k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ebunoyeyemi(m): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jazmiynne:
Guy, this is no longer ordinary. At this point you really need some soul-searching to discover what really the gain is to your low self-esteem for you to come here and troll.
Is the few days on limelight of Debbie's thread truly worth this mental injury you are inflicting on your mind?

The same you here just 7 months ago was so excited
https://www.nairaland.com/3380886/ontop-recession-land-multi-national

Suddenly your brain touched and you came here in February to rant @https://www.nairaland.com/2907013/updated-new-job-vacancies/287#53338374

In this beautiful month of April the new one you have discovered now is this abi

#Wehdonsah

Please try to grow up quickly #GetWellSoon

And you made a research and exposed him, i didnt even know it's the same guy. Had i known, wouldnt have make a single comment, should have known better that he is sick.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
Am still in need of a job Madam Debbie, kindly help out
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by captain247: 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
Congratulations Madam Debbie on your anniversary.

Please any info about Marine jobs for deck officer?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Greatmayok: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
adetoks19:
Good day madam Debbie. Great work you're doing. Please I have someone who is in need of either an Auditing firm job or basically Accounting. He has a B.Sc Accounting but no experience. Kindly help please. Thanks expecting

Hi. There is a vacancy in the auditing firm where I work in Ikeja. Just send a PM.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by newjersey1: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
Good day Madam Debbie, God Bless you abundantly in all your endeavours. I am graduate job-seeker in Ibadan. Kindly do something for the Ibadan guys. Thanks.

P.S: Happy Wedding Anniversary. Don't mind the "monkey-of-a-guy"...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nenergy(m): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
charles009:
Guy, you're very ungrateful and despicable!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fruitfulvine360(f): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Happy wedding anniversary madam debbie, more sweetness in your home.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ultimatesearch: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
Greatmayok:

Hi. There is a vacancy in the auditing firm where I work in Ikeja. Just send a PM.
Please, is it more than one slot? I'll like to inform someone about this. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by charles009(m): 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
For goodness sake this is a job thread not a marriage anniversary and birthday thread. What she does is copy and paste. Quote me at your peril..

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by martinsfm(m): 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Please everyone....i have a Bsc in Chemistry (2:1) no experience.... please help my situation cry cry cry cry cry cry martinsfm3000@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
charles009:
For goodness sake this is a job thread not a marriage anniversary and birthday thread. What she does is copy and paste. Quote me at your peril..
I see your case isn't physical anymore.. Get well soon sir!!

The sun has set already.... I see your brain is suffering from overheating.

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by martinsfm(m): 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
Finish it with "come and beat me im in my house" God save you im not in calabar.... I know dts where u are...
charles009:
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Memunah(f): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hello house,
please does anyone know Standard Legacy group at Ikeja.I ve an interview with them for the post of Relationship Executive.
please would appreciate if anyone can tell me how their interview session looks like
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.