Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2832714 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 15, 2017
HSE Supervisor for a factory/manufacturing industry in Lagos

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 15, 2017
Site supervisors needed in a construction company in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kaze4blues(m): 1:43pm On May 15, 2017
Samtobh:

Alight at Ojodu Berger, board a bus going to Obalende. From Obalende, board a keke going to eko hotel/V.I.At RKO hotel roundabout, ask for directions to Ligali Ayorinde.#50 keke

Thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adesiji77: 1:52pm On May 15, 2017
@debbie How are you doing? It's been a while. Please permit me to post the following here:

4 accountants with minimum of 3 years work experience are needed in Kwara State. Send me a PM immediately if you qualify as the offer closes today. Salary is said to be at first level of six-digits.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Daresmart993: 2:50pm On May 15, 2017
Adesiji77:
@debbie How are you doing? It's been a while. Please permit me to post the following here:

4 accountants with minimum of 3 years work experience are needed in Kwara State. Send me a PM immediately if you qualify as the offer closes today. Salary is said to be at first level of six-digits.

Pls am qualify, help a brother
this my mail
bamigboyedare216@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emeritusseun(m): 2:57pm On May 15, 2017
Daresmart993:

Pls am qualify, help a brother this my mail bamigboyedare216@gmail.com
egbon, d guy said u shud PM him and not quote him,...plz pm him asap... I wish u d best
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adedotunmcfelix(m): 3:10pm On May 15, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
If you get there you'd need choose fr eight fields, Bank Teller, Inventory analyst, Customer Care, Admin role, and four others. If they don't tell you about the eight ask your fellow interviewees what they applied for and choose.
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 15, 2017
really need a job .I am a geologist (geophysic option)bsc .holla me on this no please 08143843730.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:43pm On May 15, 2017
URGENT VACANCIES:
1. Regional Sales Manager (RSM), East
2. Area Sales Manager (ASM), Lagos / West
Vacancies exist for the above listed positions in an FMCG Company based in Lagos.
The job holders will have responsibilities to drive sales in the Region and Area as the case may be.
To be qualified for the RSM role, candidates must possess minimum HND, or B.Sc. in any of the Social Sciences and must have minimum 12 years field sales experience.
Candidates for ASM role must possess minimum 7 years field sales experience in similar organisations.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs as Word Documents attached to their emails and sent to zidmaresourcing@yahoo.co.uk not later than Friday, May 19, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:46pm On May 15, 2017
need an EHS manager urgently. Ideal candidate should have at least 5 years manufacturing environment experience. Job role starts June 1st or earlier. Please send CVs to victor.adebayo@megaboxsolutions.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:47pm On May 15, 2017
Our client in the International retail distribution sector is in need of an IT Manager for its recently opened Nigerian office. The IT Manager will work initially from the Head Office in Lagos, but will need to move around the country as outlets are launched.

Intending applicants for the role are expected to:

- have relevant higher educational and professional qualification to effectively handle the responsibilities of the role;
- have a minimum of twelve years experience in similar role;
- have hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation;
- have an understanding of the workings of ICT in a retail distribution organization and apply this for the improvement of the organization;
- be conversant with managing information technology systems;
- manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees as well as setting job expectations and appraising results.

Salary is negotiable depending on experience.

Interested applicants should send recently updated CV in Word or PDF formats only to info@debracoleonline.com by close of business on Wednesday, 17th May, 2017.

Please note that only suitably qualified candidates will be contacted
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:48pm On May 15, 2017
Our client, a Conglomerate, in the Enterprise Solutions (Technology), Hospitality & Agribusiness and Education sectors, is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the following roles in Lagos initially and subsequently around Nigeria.

1. Project Manager
Successful candidate would be responsible for rolling out the organisation's enterprise solutions to specified locations all over Nigeria

- He/She must have relevant educational and professional qualifications;
He/She is expected to be conversant with Project Management, timelines, costing, etc;
- He/She is required to have ICT Project Management Skills especially;
- Candidate is required to have some travel experience within Nigeria and an understanding of different cultures; travel outside Nigeria may be an advantage;
- She/He must have strongly developed leadership and people management skills;
- Must be willing to learn about all arms of the conglomerate and respective visions/missions;
- Must be tech-savvy;
- Must have at least twelve years experience in new business development/project management;
- Exposure to various businesses will be an advantage;
- He/She will be responsible to oversee the deployment of projects handled by the Project Assistant.

Salary is to be negotiated with successful, selected applicants.

2. Project Assistant
Successful candidate will report to the Project Manager

- He/She will be responsible for providing technical support to the Project Manager with regards to deployment of enterprise solutions all over Nigeria;
- Candidate must be experienced in ICT, especially software related matters;
- Candidate must be willing to learn and grow with the organization;
- Candidate must have minimum of eight years ICT related experience;
- Must have some knowledge of ICT Projects Management.

Salary is negotiable based on experience.

3. Senior Accountant
Candidates for this role would be expected to work with the conglomerate.

- Must have relevant educational and professional qualification;
- Must have at least 10 years experience as an Accountant;
- Must be knowledgeable about relevant internal and external financial reports;
- Must be a person of integrity;
- Must be able to come up with business plans and budgets as required.

Salary is negotiable.

Interested and QUALIFIED applicants should kindly forward copies of their CVs in PDF or Word formats only (no JPEG or picture) to info@debracoleonline.com between now and Thursday, 18th May, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fabregas04(m): 4:11pm On May 15, 2017
Adesiji77:

i'm interested bro, unable to PM u. gbengalonge@outlook.com. Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by gifted245: 4:19pm On May 15, 2017
JOB ADVERT
IMAGE LINKS WEST AFRICA is a pioneer in technology that touches millions of lives every day. A step ahead of technology – our products are made to save, support, and sustain lives. We conceive their molds well ahead of the trends in consumer lifestyles.
We are recruiting seasoned and competent candidates for the position below:
Job Title: position of Support Engineer
Job Description
To offer after sales support and follow-up on projects
Education: HND Electrical/ Electronic engineering
Special Skills/ Knowledge/ Abilities:
Excellent computer applications, especially Ms Excel.
Must have a good understanding of the technologies and standards as they apply to the installation
Must be able to read and understand manufacture’s manuals for operating and repairing of electronic equipment and components.
Must be able to think analytically.
Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
Ability to work well under pressure and deadline environments.
Ability to translate highly technical information to end user customers and staff.
Ability to communicate with other staff.
Ability to handle on-call responsibilities.

Application Closing Date
27th of May.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: info.imagelinkswestafrica@gmail.com
Wesite:www.imagelinkswestafrica.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Xxpress(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2017
I was invited for an Lagos state government internship on Wednesday. I will like to know from those who might have attended the interview how it was. Is it worth the effort?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fabiosmart: 4:46pm On May 15, 2017
hi guys, i got an invitation with teknokleen group, thou, i know they are real but i just want to know if anyone has an idea what their interview likely questions are and their salary structure?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bunmiann: 5:17pm On May 15, 2017
chyna4luv:

What enquiry do want to make? Drop your email here will connect with you so that we don't clog this thread with different discussion.

Thanks.
hope U don't mind if I also drop my E-mail.....bunmiopeyemiojo@ymail.com...thankd

Chyna.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by RalphFortune(m): 5:37pm On May 15, 2017
austinosita:
Site supervisors needed in a construction company in Lagos

Thanks Boss as i have applied for the Post above. Hoping for the best
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adesiji77: 5:38pm On May 15, 2017
Adesiji77:

All the resumes that I received by 5.30pm have been forwarded to the recruiter. I wish all the prospective candidates well.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fabregas04(m): 6:07pm On May 15, 2017
Adesiji77:

All the resumes that I received by 5.30pm have been forwarded to the recruiter. I wish all the prospective candidates well.
kudos bro.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:25pm On May 15, 2017
Synergy HR Solutions Limited - Our client in the construction industry, requires the service of experience candidates in the capacity below:

Job Title: Architecture

Duties
* Discuss the objectives, necessities and financial plan of a project.
* Consult with any other construction professionals like surveyors, engineers etc regarding the design of the surroundings.
* Prepare and present possibility design proposals and reports to the client.
* Advice the client in details about the viability of the project.
* Assist in selection of site.
* Get the help of IT in designing and in project management, especially by means of software packages like Computer Aided Design i.e. CAD.
* Try to keep within the deadlines and financial budgets.
* Produce detailed workings, sketching and specifications.
* Specify the quality and nature of materials needed.
* Prepare for presentations and tender applications.
* Negotiate with other professionals and the contractors.
* Prepare applications for the plans and building control departments.
* Take control of the project from the beginning till the end.
* Working with the construction and contractor managers for obtaining permits.

Requirements
* The ideal candidate must have a minimum qualification of HND with 5-10 years experience in contract administration and drawings using Auto CAD.

Application Closing Date
20th May, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: recruitment@synergyhrsolutions.com
-
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:27pm On May 15, 2017
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Electrical Engineer

Job Description
* Will be responsible for the proper operation and maintenance for the building (high rise) which includes all Electrical systems, emergency light systems, emergency generators, CCTV and Access control.
* Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
* Reports directly to the Technical Manager.
* Responsible for preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance.
* Determines, defines, communicates and follow daily staff work.
* Determines, defines, communicates and follow work for his team and contractors.
* Coordinates with maintenance technicians and planner to prioritize work.
* Assures good preventive and corrective maintenance practices.
* Maintain and Enforces rules and safety regulations site.

Minimum Knowledge and Skills Required
* Master's Degree in Engineering or similar discipline.
* Have comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures and regulations associated with facilities management.
* Fifteen (15) years of applied professional experience (in building maintenance or relevant field).
* Core competencies include: effective verbal and written communication skills in English, listening skills, ability to organize and retrieve information, and to handle people tactfully and effectively in situations involving various educational and employment levels.
* Must be flexible to adapt to changing and varying work requirements.
* Excellent problem solving capabilities and the ability to work independently on assigned tasks.
* Open-minded with good written and oral communication.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office and MS Project.
* Strong analytical skills and Knowledge of CMMS Software

Application Closing Date
30th May, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: recruitment@ekomaintenance.com
-
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:28pm On May 15, 2017
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Mechanical Engineer

Job Description
* The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for the proper operation and maintenance for the building (high rise) which includes all HVAC systems, chillers, water treatment system, sewage treatment system and fire protection systems.

Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
* Reports directly to the Technical Manager.
* Responsible for preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance.
* Determines, defines, communicates and follow daily staff work.
* Determines, defines, communicates and follow work for his team and contractors.
* Coordinates with maintenance technicians and planner to prioritize work.
* Assures good preventive and corrective maintenance practices.
* Maintain and Enforces rules and safety regulations site.

Minimum Knowledge and Skills Required
* Master’s degree in Engineering or similar discipline.
* Have comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures and regulations associated with facilities management.
* Fifteen (15) years of applied professional experience (in building maintenance or relevant field).
* Core competencies include: effective verbal and written communication skills in English, listening skills, ability to organize and retrieve information, and to handle people tactfully and effectively in situations involving various educational and employment levels.
* Must be flexible to adapt to changing and varying work requirements.
* Excellent problem solving capabilities and the ability to work independently on assigned tasks.
* Open-minded with good written and oral communication.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office and MS Project.
* Strong analytical skills and Knowledge of CMMS Software

Application Closing Date
30th June, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: recruitment@ekomaintenance.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:31pm On May 15, 2017
TIKS Automations and Control Limited is an operations consulting firm that specializes in the areas of Industrial Automation & Control, Enterprise Data Solution(EDS), Instrumentation & Electrical Installations, Industrial I.T & Telecom, Engineering Procurement & General Engineering Contractor.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Sales/Marketing Engineer

Job Description/Requirements
* HND/Degree in Mechanical/Instrumentation/Chemical/Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering/IT.
* Applicants must be ready to combine Sales and marketing functions with his core engineering duties while ensuring the following:
* Searching for new clients who could benefit from our products & services in designated regions.
* Establishing new, and maintaining existing relationships with customers.
* Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
* Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
* Calculating client quotations.
* Negotiating tender and contract terms
* Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing on terms and conditions.
* Offering after-sales support services
* Administering client accounts
* Analysing costs and sales
* Preparing routine reports for the Director of Operations, and the MD whenever the need arise.
* Meeting regular sales targets
* Recording and maintaining client contact data.
* Co-ordinating sales projects
* Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events that are relevant to the company's operations
* Making technical presentations and demonstrating how the companies' products & services will meet client needs.
* Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
* Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts in solving client problems.
* Helping in the design of custom-made products & services.
* Providing training and producing support material for the sales team whenever the need arise.

Additional Skills Required:
* Must be able to work independently within the assigned account of automation/instrumentation business, provide sales forecast and achieve/exceed bookings, sales and profitability targets set for the Business Unit.Must also be able to tap on prospects, analyze requirements to develop winning strategies and negotiate to win the business profitability.
* Maintain excellent account management skills and build strong relationships with external customers and internal team members.
* PS: Since the company is aimed at achieving realistic results within a specified period ,applicant must be ready to achieve the set target to retain the position.

Application Closing Date
31st May, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: hr@tiksautomations.com
-
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:48pm On May 15, 2017
*BDC Clerical officer needed urgently*
A start-up Bureau De Change Company is seeking to recruit a clerical officer

*JOB RESPONSIBILITES;*
* Daily, weekly and monthly routine submission of returns
* Reconciliation of accounts
* Documentation and record keeping of deal & purchase slips
* Daily routine operations etc.

*Qualifications*
* OND in related field such as accounting, banking &finance or business administration

* A good knowledge of the BDC sector is an added advantage

*Location*
Ogudu, Lagos (Mainland)

*Method of Application*
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to *recruitment@lighthillng.com*
on or
before 23rd May 2017 using the Job Title as the subject.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:48pm On May 15, 2017
VACANCY!CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER (CFO)

FUNCTIONS
1. Raising of Funds
2. Allocation of Funds
3. Profit Planning
4. Capital budgeting
5. Financing

RESPONSIBILITIES
Management
• Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
• Manage outsourced functions
• Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives

Funds Management
• Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
• Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
• Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
• Maintain banking relationships
• Assist in determining the company's proper capital structure
• Arrange for equity and debt financing
• Invest funds
• Recommend appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns and expected cash flows

Budgeting
• Manage the preparation of the company's budget
• Report to Management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
• Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction

Financial Analysis
• Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
• Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
• Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
• Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
• Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company output
• Participate in target costing activities to create products that meet predetermined price goals
• Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
• Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
• Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
• Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to management team while recommending further courses of action.
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Correspond with other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on actions to be taken.

Desired Qualifications and Skills:
Financial Planning and Strategy, Managing Profitability, Strategic Planning, Vision, Quality Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Developing Budgets, Financial Skills, Dealing with Complexity

A master's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for an ICT Retail/Distribution company. Should have experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills. Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA in Finance and ICAN Chartered.

Working Conditions: Will work in an office environment.

Supervises: Management Accountant, Financial Accountant, Credit Controller and Treasury Officer

Remuneration: Industry standard.

Qualified and interested persons to forward cvs using the Job Title “CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER” to hr@dreamworksdirect.com before close of business 31st May, 2017.

Kindly Only shortlisted persons would be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:49pm On May 15, 2017
An open vacancy exists for Accounts Director- Client Services (Experiential Marketing). Minimum of a Masters degree, APCON membership is a must have, 10 years+ relevant experience.

Interested and qualified? Kindly apply with your CV and cover letter to recruitment@mastermindshrsg.com, with position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sisisioge: 9:06pm On May 15, 2017
Dear Debbie and house, permit me to add this. I got wind of the info that this people are looking to add to their sales team. MAX delivery services.

Graduate I think.

Here is the HR's email add. henrietta@max.ng

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tp4sure32(m): 9:25pm On May 15, 2017
Good evening, please I need a teaching job in Ibadan.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 12:56am On May 16, 2017
@debbie and co, kudos for the great work. I am a microbiologist,well trained and experienced in laboratory analysis. I'm on the lookout for better opportunities. Kindly think my way in case there's an opening. Thanks all.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ebyprecy: 6:06am On May 16, 2017
Am a graduate of management and am in need of a job.Pls house help a sister in need
preciousiheanacho4@gmail.com
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.