Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2829068 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by prettyjo(f): 10:16am On May 13, 2017
the struggle is real.
I just finished service last week and am currently looking for a job.I studied microbiology.I stay at Onitsha.please if u knw any job vacancy around Onitsha pls quote me.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Gosj01(m): 12:04pm On May 13, 2017
Abeg i need verification...just got the mail and if they are real, how can i get to the add from Ikorodu. Thanks

Hello, Are you available for a meeting on Monday? If you are, come to 25 Oduduwa Way, GRA Ikeja, Lagos by 3pm.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by highest2005: 12:08pm On May 13, 2017
Please who is wit me on dis, just got an invite 4 an interview on Monday by workforce, can't even remember the position I applied 4, pls who is wit me
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chrisjane(f): 1:21pm On May 13, 2017
Chizzy759831:
mon-fri only? N from wah tym to tym daily??

Mon- Sat. 8am-6pm
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chadwidfriz: 1:54pm On May 13, 2017
prettyjo:
the struggle is real.
I just finished service last week and am currently looking for a job.I studied microbiology.I stay at Onitsha.please if u knw any job vacancy around Onitsha pls quote me.

where do you stay @ Onitsha
flowflexy@gmail.com please inbox me
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adetoks19(m): 1:55pm On May 13, 2017
Good day house. Accounting job needed. No experience but willing to learn on the job.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by prettyjo(f): 2:05pm On May 13, 2017
chadwidfriz:

where do you stay @ Onitsha
flowflexy@gmail.com please inbox me
fegge

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by walexsho(m): 2:31pm On May 13, 2017
adeadex2006:
Good everyone, pls am in need of job. I hold Bsc Banking and Finance with 2yrs secondary school teaching experience. Pls have been out of the teaching job since last year and up till now I haven't get another job. Pls am begging someone should plz help me I graduated 5yrs ago.

Oooh!!!
Banking and finance then two years wasted Teaching in Educational sector where the experience is not transferable.
My story is same as yours, now that you've finally woken up from slumber you now realize there is age discrimination, firm looking for under 24,25,26. I now preach the gospel to people not to ever make such mistake. keep pushing, but might just be difficult if already within age 29 and have no one to fix you up aka connection.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by martinsfm(m): 2:44pm On May 13, 2017
Sorry madam debbie for derailing the thread, but I feel we fresh graduates less than 25 need to understand sth, you shouldnt be eager to do an odd job because you dont wanna stay idle, most coys now use this "below 26yrs of age" thing to limit peeps. So, try and push for jobs till you have passed the age, then you can settle for less
walexsho:

Oooh!!!
Banking and finance then two years wasted Teaching in Educational sector where the experience is not transferable.
My story is same as yours, now that you've finally woken up from slumber you now realize there is age discrimination, firm looking for under 24,25,26. I now preach the gospel to people not to ever make such mistake. keep pushing, but might just be difficult if already within age 29 and have no one to fix you up aka connection.

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chommieblaq(f): 2:57pm On May 13, 2017
martinsfm:
Sorry madam debbie for derailing the thread, but I feel we fresh graduates less than 25 need to understand sth, you shouldnt be eager to do an odd job because you dont wanna stay idle, most coys now use this "below 26yrs of age" thing to limit peeps. So, try and push for jobs till you have passed the age, then you can settle for less

The thing tire person o
My advise to anyone above the age of 20/21, don't bother going to school, go and learn a skill, start up something. Except you from a rich home or got connection that work won't be an issue for you, when you finally graduate.
Imagine being a graduate at 26, served btw 27/28, enter labour market but all the job you seeing has an age limit of 22-26.

It's heart wrecking, God help us all.

Sorry for derailing.

9 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chucks231(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2017
Hello fellow nairalanders
I am a civil engineer with an upper class degree, aspiring to build a career in engineering, I have taken steps in construction as a site engineer for government building and water projects, like 3storey ultramodern secondary school, concrete road pavements and concrete road construction by NDDC, construction of concrete jetty,and community portable water project (900ft borehole). I am knowledgeable in site supervision, working drawings interpretation,and Microsoft office software. I am currently unemployed and seek connections to help my cause and am open to relocation. Thank you.
CONTACT=uyaelumuoc@yahoo.com, 08039237302

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adeadex2006(m): 4:17pm On May 13, 2017
walexsho:

Oooh!!!
My story is same as yours, now that you've finally woken up from slumber you now realize there is age discrimination, firm looking for under 24,25,26. I now preach the gospel to people not to ever make such mistake. keep pushing, but might just ND difficult if already within age 29 and have no one to fix you up aka connection.
Nobody to fix me up.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:39pm On May 13, 2017
Vacancy!!!
CGA is a full service HR consulting company who has been mandated by her client in the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector to run a GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAM for Sales and Engineering positions.

Requirements:
Bachelors degree(2nd class upper)/HND (Upperclass)in Engineering/Social science from a reputable institution.
Indiduals must have completed their NYSC and must not be older than 27years by Dec 2017.
*Engineering: Minimum of 0-1year work experience.
*Sales: Minimum of 1-2years sales experience.

We are looking for individuals who have strong commitment to develop career growth and personal development, strong drive to learn & passion for excellence, must be IT savvy, must be willing to work in any geographical location across Nigeria.

Interested candidates should forward their applications & CVs to: graduaterecruitment@charlesgoodingsandassociates.com with the subject
*"Graduate Trainee Program_Engineering
*"Graduate Trainee Program_Sales

Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an assessment holding soon!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:40pm On May 13, 2017
In search of a Systems Operator.
Preferably Male.

Qualifications: HND or BSc with good knowledge of computer hardware systems.
Good communication skills. Diligent and committed to delivering quality results. Proficient in MS office.

Experience: Have a minimum of 1 year working experience as a Admin Assistant or Systems operator.
Must have completed NYSC.

Send applications to hr@trinicle.com with job title Systems Operator.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by omotogoodo(m): 4:53pm On May 13, 2017
debbie:
In search of a Systems Operator.
Preferably Male.

Qualifications: HND or BSc with good knowledge of computer hardware systems.
Good communication skills. Diligent and committed to delivering quality results. Proficient in MS office.

Experience: Have a minimum of 1 year working experience as a Admin Assistant or Systems operator.
Must have completed NYSC.

Send applications to hr@trinicle.com with job title Systems Operator.

Applied last week, no response from them yet.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adeadex2006(m): 5:10pm On May 13, 2017
I need a job someone should plz help me
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chyna4luv: 6:22pm On May 13, 2017
walexsho:

Oooh!!!

Lol......i don laff taya. Felt i should comment because i studied banking &finance and faced with similar issue for two and half years doing private business.

Well, that's true sha..the labour market is highly competitive now. In fact, if you are a graduate with 2.1 or 1.1 and you have passed atmost 26 years of age, it will be VERY difficult to get a good job, unless you have good working experience would like to apply for experienced opening. Some are even outsourced jobs(contract) where your salary is slashed into two, just like the one I am doing now. I'm three years now. Graduating with 2.2/lower is another case entirely.

@adeadex2006, so if you are more than 26years not even concerned about your grade now, don't just bother looking for entry level job again, just keep searching for experienced positions maybe educational sector since you already have teaching experience. Even outsourced (contract) have their own requirements despite the fact your salary is slashed into two.

God help us in this country.

Apology for digressing.

Regards.

Chyna.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:53pm On May 13, 2017
chyna4luv:

Lol......i don laff taya. Felt i should comment because i studied banking &finance and faced with similar issue for two and half years doing private business.

Well, that's true sha..the labour market is highly competitive now. In fact, if you are a graduate with 2.1 or 1.1 and you have passed atmost 26 years of age, it will be VERY difficult to get a good job, unless you have good working experience would like to apply for experienced opening. Some are even outsourced jobs(contract) where your salary is slashed into two, just like the one I am doing now. I'm three years now. Graduating with 2.2/lower is another case entirely.

@adeadex2006, so if you are more than 26years not even concerned about your grade now, don't just bother looking for entry level job again, just keep searching for experienced positions maybe educational sector since you already have teaching experience. Even outsourced (contract) have their own requirements despite the fact your salary is slashed into two.

God help us in this country.

Apology for digressing.

Regards.

Chyna.

Which outsourcing company are you working with?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dilini(m): 7:22pm On May 13, 2017
@Debbie, permit me to post vacant position here..

Timekeepers International Limited - Our company was set-up with the aim of importing watches, jewellery and accessories from some of the world’s leading brands for the purpose of distribution and retailing primarily in Nigeria west Africa.

We serve as representatives to some of the world’s best known brands acting as managers of their brands in the territories covered.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Supervisor

Duties:
Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
Manage administration
Communicate and coordinate necessary information to Head office and other outlets
Follow up on customer interactions
Handle Sales and stock
Respond promptly to customer inquiries
Handle and resolve customer complaints
Obtain and evaluate all relevant information about After-sales services

Requirements (Skills and Experience)
B.Sc/HND
Must be Female between 24 and 32 years of age
Good customer service skill
Flexibility to work effectively in the supervisor and negotiator role.
Proven leadership ability and sale staff management experience.
Good knowledge of the Market/environment
Experience in sales (Retail) would be highly desirable
Ability to communicate in all levels with an excellent capacity of persuasion and negotiation
Basic knowledge and use of computer and Microsoft applications

Must reside in APAPA, FESTAC and Environs.

Application Closing Date
31st May, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to:
timelessrecruitment@gmail.com

Note: Applicants should send their CV's with the location as the subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chyna4luv: 8:08pm On May 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Which outsourcing company are you working with?

I'm sorry, I may not be able to disclose the outsourcing firm here. You don't know who is reading this. It's located at Lekki, they are good but its just that salary stuff. Half bread is better than non. That's all I can say.

Appreciate you understanding.

Regards.

Chyna.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by DonManuel01(m): 8:35pm On May 13, 2017
chyna4luv:

I'm sorry, I may not be able to disclose the outsourcing firm here. You don't know who is reading this. It's located at Lekki, they are good but its just that salary stuff. Half bread is better than non. That's all I can say.

Regards.

Chyna.

Is there an email I can reach you with.....I intend to make an enquiry....
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:38pm On May 13, 2017
chyna4luv:

Regards.

Chyna.

Okay. I understand.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Vizzim: 8:53pm On May 13, 2017
highest2005:
Please who is wit me on dis, just got an invite 4 an interview on Monday by workforce, can't even remember the position I applied 4, pls who is wit me

Got same invite. Don't know the position also even when i applied.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Suurulere(m): 8:59pm On May 13, 2017
Orange Drugs invites job applications for Sales Executives. Non-Lagos residents only. 55K salary. Send CV to recruitment@orangegroups.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chyna4luv: 9:03pm On May 13, 2017
DonManuel01:

Is there an email I can reach you with.....I intend to make an enquiry....

What enquiry do want to make? Drop your email here will connect with you so that we don't clog this thread with different discussion.

Thanks.

Chyna.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by DonManuel01(m): 2:19am On May 14, 2017
chyna4luv:

What enquiry do want to make? Drop your email here will connect with you so that we don't clog this thread with different discussion.

Thanks.

Chyna.

Thanks for reaching out. Just want you to hook me up with the outsourcing firm you talked about earlier.
My email is don_michelle01@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by martinsfm(m): 6:53am On May 14, 2017
Ive sent u a pm bro
chyna4luv:

Thanks.

Chyna.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by alukstea(m): 11:08am On May 14, 2017
Hello House.... Well done Debbie for the good works. I'm a graduate, studied statistics. I have basic computer skills, profound knowledge of HTML, CSS and web design. Any Opening in Osogbo and it's environs?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by som4: 4:04pm On May 14, 2017
Female Personal Assistant to a busy executive is wanted.

Qualifications:
- Must be a graduate in any related field
- Sound Managerial Skills including Accounting
- Should be of Strong personality
- Excellent Oral/Written Communication Skills
- Between 35 - 45years
- Sound Moral Standard
- Must be internet Savvy and knowledge of at least one managerial application.
If qualified and interested, kindly Call 08185264049 and send your CVs to kingdomanagers@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by freshestmii: 4:52pm On May 14, 2017
highest2005:

same here but i have 2 other interview on monday. how can i reschedule
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Spazwik: 5:02pm On May 14, 2017
I saw this somewhere

AS RECEIVED

Please, I need a smart Nurse in an Ikoyi IVF environment.
Education.:Certified Nurse
Age brkt 25-35
Pay 100-120k
Front Desk Officer-Beautiful and Courteous with 2-3yrs experience in that capacity.
Age Brkt:25-30yrs
Education:HND/ Bsc
Pay:60-70k

Send your Cv to admin@tkoutsourcingservices.com.ng

chijess:
Please house,I'm a registered nurse and looking for job around lekki/ajah axis. please help. I can be reached on 08087098882.. thanks

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by freshestmii: 5:04pm On May 14, 2017
Help oooo i got an invite from workforce for monday via text message But i have 2 other interview same day, How can i reschedule for workforce unable to reply the text message. how can i reschedule workforce invite

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.