Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2830984 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by izzou(m): 12:56pm On May 23, 2017
lululiscious:
Hello, you are invited for a functional based test at Union Bank, OKE ARIN Branch at 32 JOHN STREET OKE ARIN on Wednesday, May 24th by 10 am.

Please who knows this address and who else got the invite? What's the nature of the job? Thanks

I don't know where you reside. But just find your way to Lagos Island. I think it's around idumota

I may be wrong sha
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 1:19pm On May 23, 2017
You are hereby invited for an assessment and Interview with MainOne. Please find details below;

Position: Finance Officer – Billings & Receivables

Date: Friday May 26, 2017.

Time: 9:00 am

Duration: 2hrs
please, help o!!! any info will be appreciated
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jeffery23: 1:20pm On May 23, 2017
lululiscious:

I've applied to a thousand and one jobs recently, so I really don't know which application got this invite. Just follow this thread and keep applying. God bless you

Thanks and God bless
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by vels(f): 1:46pm On May 23, 2017
Pojomojo:
You are hereby invited for an assessment and Interview with MainOne. Please find details below;

PLS DID YOU APPLY THROUGH PUCH CV..CUZ I WAS ALSO SENT TO APPLY BUT DIFF ROLE..BUT I COULDNT AS THEY REQUIRED PDF FORMAT FR MY CV..HOW DO I TRANSFORM MY MS WROD TO PDF?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by AlexCk: 1:49pm On May 23, 2017
vels:

PLS DID YOU APPLY THROUGH PUCH CV..CUZ I WAS ALSO SENT TO APPLY BUT DIFF ROLE..BUT I COULDNT AS THEY REQUIRED PDF FORMAT FR MY CV..HOW DO I TRANSFORM MY MS WROD TO PDF?

WPS office should help.

U can get it from playstore tho

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sparklezeee: 1:57pm On May 23, 2017
vels:

Download word to PDF converter or if you have "wps office" just open your CV and export to pdf.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by izzou(m): 2:09pm On May 23, 2017
vels:

Pdf converter on playstore

Always have a Pdf and doc file of your CV always
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ehix89(m): 3:04pm On May 23, 2017
Pojomojo:

Wow, MainOne have started calling, i applied for Transmission Engineer- Ghana, Has anyone been contacted for this position yet?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nenergy(m): 4:57pm On May 23, 2017
vels:

Open your CV on word, select "Save As", drop down file format, select " PDF". Save.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by spicytayomic(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2017
An Internal Audit/Control Officer is needed in a manufacturing company in Osogbo. Interested persons should have at least 5 years in internal Audit/control experience in manufacturing organisation and must be able to use Microsoft Dynamic Accounting software or similar ERP's. The applicant can be qualified or partly qualified.
Applicant should send their CV to yinkaakinpelu79@yahoo.com and use position applying for as subject of the mail. Any CV sent to the group will not be considered.

Application closes 31/5/2017 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by brightgreat(m): 5:25pm On May 23, 2017
Never give up buddy

AlexCk:

How una take they do am sef,

I applied but no feedback. I haf tire o,
Since this year, only had like 2invites, & i don apply scatter.
cry
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 23, 2017
Please Debbie i will like you to look into that for me

Shortlisted - here are the next steps
Hi ,

We are happy to inform you that you've been shortlisted for the above mentioned role at 2i Labs.

Just to recap and manage your expectations properly
2i Labs is a new business just starting in the month of June. We are a small team of about 6 people, who mostly work remotely and optionally come together to work at the provided workspace. We are not a big "organisation" but we are very well organised, professional and pretty good at what we do.

Our three major offerings are PortalShed, RenewNG and an idea incubation service. Please review these thoroughly.

Customers sign up for PortalShed online, and a basic website is automatically created for them. You will be required to provide help with PortalShed by taking care of the following:
After potential customers sign up, you will receive an email alert. You will then be required to contact the customer immediately to obtain further information on the kind of customization they want.
You will handle the necessary customization within 2-3 hours maximum. It's very easy and you will be trained.
You will coordinate with our visual designer to get any relevant digital assets to customize client websites and promote PortalShed online.
You will provide constant customer service to the clients and check up on them regularly to ensure they are happy.
You will be required to come up with creative ideas to keep the clients' websites fresh with content.
For customers that require social media marketing, you will help them manage engagement on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and handle email marketing for them as required.
You will regularly remind the clients to top up their account so their service doesn't expire.
Your software development training:
You will be provided a self study, guided curriculum with daily learning tasks that will run for 90 days.
Daily, you will complete your tasks and a mentor will review and provide support as needed.
At the end of 90 days, you will be able to build web applications in ASP.Net MVC (at a minimum)
You will be required to work between 9AM and 4PM on Mondays to Fridays. You will be required to be permanently available by email and Slack.

The role is a contract position that auto renews (based on performance) every 3 months. We would need you to confirm that you are fully available for at least 3-6 months straight.

The role attracts N35,000 per month.

If this role suits you and you are sure you are eligible for it, please complete this form to select a time slot for the final stage of interviews on Thursday May 25th between 10AM and 2PM.

Thanks again!

Address:
5c Akin Laguda Drive,
Merit Residences,
Off Molade Okoya Street,
[Vulcanizer Bus stop],
Off Adeniyi Jones avenue,
Ikeja.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by IYFY4GOD: 6:15pm On May 23, 2017
Hello...got an invite from Origin group...who knows their working conditions please.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sugarcoatted(f): 6:39pm On May 23, 2017
IYFY4GOD:
Hello...got an invite from Origin group...who knows their working conditions please.
What role? I was there today
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by IYFY4GOD: 6:48pm On May 23, 2017
Store-keeper position...How was the interview please?what role were you interviewed for?is it worth trying?Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sugarcoatted(f): 6:56pm On May 23, 2017
IYFY4GOD:
Store-keeper position...How was the interview please?what role were you interviewed for?is it worth trying?Thanks
You can try it out sha. We wrote a test and then did oral interview. The only thing that annoyed me ws dt dey invited over 20 ppl for a position dey wanted jst one person.

Its worth trying anyway. Its a company with so many subsidiaries unda it. They are into agricultural services (manufacturing of tractors n co), food processing, furniture making (basically for schools n companies) and other things also. I dunno about their working conditions sha but you can give it a try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by IYFY4GOD: 7:12pm On May 23, 2017
Wow...ok...thnks

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jibbie28(f): 7:23pm On May 23, 2017
Hello ...I got an invite for the post of a Credit /payroll officer at Best western hotel.. please who knows their working conditions. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sugarcoatted(f): 7:23pm On May 23, 2017
IYFY4GOD:
Wow...ok...thnks
You are welcome......
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by AlexCk: 7:40pm On May 23, 2017
brightgreat:
Never give up buddy

smiley gracias bruv
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mamadsquare: 8:19pm On May 23, 2017
Good evening,
Please I would like to know the average number of people that can be found in a typical waec coordination venue.
I ask because I want to make some snacks to sell at a venue close to me.
Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by DeeOLAG: 9:47pm On May 23, 2017
Dear Candidate, you are hereby invited for an interview at Firstbank Head office, 35 Marina Street, Lagos. Tomorrow 24th May 2017 by 9a.m prompt. Come with a 2passport photographs, a CV photocopies and and originals credentials. Kindly confirmed your availability by sending YES.
Hello people, pls how true is this? I got the message this night from am unknown number
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by spicytayomic(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2017
Our client, a player in the Travel and Tours industry is looking for result-oriented people with minimum of one year experience in Sales, Marketing, Relationship management, Account management and Business development. Interested candidates should forward their up-to-date CVs to prologicvacancies@gmail.com. Only candidates who fits the role would be contacted. Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Habeyy(m): 9:57pm On May 23, 2017
Hi
Thanks for your application to APEX LIMITED. We were impressed by your
background and would like to invite you to interview at our office to
tell you a little more about the position and get to know you better.
Your interview as been stated for Saturday, 27th,May 2017
TIME: 10:00 am
VENUE: Emiloju House 2nd floor beside 7-up junction,Monatan Iwo road,
Ibadan,Oyo State.
Looking forward to meeting you.

Pls help I got this from apex recruits.. .any help on this guys
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by martinsfm(m): 9:58pm On May 23, 2017
DeeOLAG:
Dear Candidate, you are hereby invited for an interview at Firstbank Head office, 35 Marina Street, Lagos. Tomorrow 24th May 2017 by 9a.m prompt. Come with a 2passport photographs, a CV photocopies and and originals credentials. Kindly confirmed your availability by sending YES.
Hello people, pls how true is this? I got the message this night from am unknown number
since d address is legit go...bt ask ursef dd u apply for first bank or took deir aptitude test?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by DeeOLAG: 10:13pm On May 23, 2017
martinsfm:
since d address is legit go...bt ask ursef dd u apply for first bank or took deir aptitude test?

yes I did apply for that graduate contract staff, but I wasn't called for test.
the way the text is constructed is my issue. doesn't look real
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emeritusseun(m): 10:16pm On May 23, 2017
DeeOLAG:

yes I did apply for that graduate contract staff, but I wasn't called for test. the way the text is constructed is my issue. doesn't look real
it actually looks real except d 'kindly confirmED'
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by martinsfm(m): 10:21pm On May 23, 2017
My point is...since its at deir head office...gv it a try
DeeOLAG:

yes I did apply for that graduate contract staff, but I wasn't called for test.
the way the text is constructed is my issue. doesn't look real
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by DeeOLAG: 10:25pm On May 23, 2017
Emeritusseun:

it actually looks real except d 'kindly confirmED'

hmmmm, well maybe I'll try it. I've been calling the same number that sent the text, he/she isn't picking up. and the text came in this night
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by DeeOLAG: 10:25pm On May 23, 2017
martinsfm:
My point is...since its at deir head office...gv it a try

okay thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by alex81(m): 10:31pm On May 23, 2017
mamadsquare:
Good evening,
Please I would like to know the average number of people that can be found in a typical waec coordination venue.
Thanks.

100-200 persons... it depends.

may I ask which state/center or venue?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by petchris04(m): 10:42pm On May 23, 2017
mamadsquare:
Good evening,
Thanks.

My dear do as many as possible cos it always looks like were recruitment is taking place

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.