Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2829163 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:42pm On May 25, 2017
PathCare Laboratories operates under a solid ICT (Information and Communications Technology) structure and we are pioneers in using Electronic Medical Record (EMR) solutions in West Africa, utilising one of the foremost EMR solutions in the world. Our dedicated laboratory professionals are there to help you with full reports on results and access to all the information you need.

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Medical Engineer

Job Summary
* To Ensure Optimum Equipment Up-time Across all our Locations
* To Reduce Cost of Maintenance
* Provision of Technical Assistance to Support Services Unit.

Job Descriptions
* To ensure adherence to the organization's budget, Generation of revenue through the engineering outsourcing plan.
* To ensure reduction in maintenance cost and Materials Management
* To ensure optimal up-time at all locations
* To ensure prompt service delivery within the specified time
* To effectively adhere to agreed SLA
* To ensure quality service delivery in compliance to ISO standards
* To give daily equipment status report
* To provide a monthly total cost report on repairs, parts etc.
* To give a monthly total downtime report
* To adhere to ISO standards for all departments
* To ensure complete adherence to the repair before replace rule
* To provide audit on equipment life cycle
* To ensure physical audit on all equipment within location is carried out

Qualifications
* Higher National Diploma (HND) Electrical Engineering
* 0 - 2 years experience
* Problem-solving and analytical skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills

Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: careers@pathcarenigeria.com
-
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:42pm On May 25, 2017
Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited, Ibadan, is a member of a leading packaging multinational with over 100 operations in 13 countries committed to packaging excellence. As part of our business expansion strategy, we seek to recruit competent and result-oriented candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Electrical/Electronics Technician
Reports To: The Plant Engineer

Responsibilities
* Perform basic programming on PLC
* Handle machine installation and commissioning, machine troubleshooting and repairs e.g. electronic board repairs
* Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in eIectrical wiring, equipment and fixtures using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters and oscilloscopes to ensure compatibility and safety of system according to the maintenance schedule and all safety and standard operating procedure.
* Keep log of all electrical maintenance
* Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Plant Engineer

Qualifications, Skills and Experience
* B.Sc or HND with a minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit respectively in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
* Membership of COREN, NSE or a similar professional body
* Be proficient in general computer usage and AutoCAD software
* Have a CAN DO Attitude, commercial orientation and understanding of business issues
* Minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar position preferably in printing and packaging industry. Mechanical experience will be of added advantage.
* Good interpersonal relationship and analytical skills, high level of accuracy and ability to pay attention to details.

Application Closing Date
31st May, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: ncn.recruitment@nampak.com using the position of interest as subject of the email.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:43pm On May 25, 2017
A foremost Newspaper Establishment based in Lagos State, is in need of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Senior Electrical Technician

Requirements
* HND/B.Sc Electrical/Electronics.
* Minimum of 3 years cognate experience ( preferably in printing Industry but not a must).
* Knowledgeable in Computer Applications, Automation and seamless ability to interpret electrical/electronic ’diagrams without supervision.

Application Closing Date
6th June, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications with Curriculum Vitae to: space2017@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by vkon2(m): 6:07pm On May 25, 2017
Any Vacancy for an excavator operator?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by harqyn: 6:36pm On May 25, 2017
vkon2:
Any Vacancy for an excavator operator?

BUA Sugar is currently recruiting. Check their caeeer site
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by som4: 7:08pm On May 25, 2017
A music director and song writers are urgently wanted in Lagos Island. If interested,
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:59pm On May 25, 2017
We are recruiting for a finance Manager. 3 years +exp of managing people.Must have an accounting background.

Must be ICAN chattered or at the last stage of it.conversant with the use of accounting softwares eg. Quickbooks. Salary is between 150-200 net. Location: ikeja.

Pls send cvs to careers@polarisdigitech.net. thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:00pm On May 25, 2017
A Strategy and Research Executive is needed in Terragon Group, a Digital Technology Business. Minimum of 2 years post NYSC in the TMT Industy.

Please share with your qualified contacts to send their CVs to metukudoh@terragonltd.com. Closing date is 2pm 26 May, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:00pm On May 25, 2017
PAL is looking to hire Interns (NYSC) to commence work from June 1st for a 12 month period. Candidate should have a degree in any Business related course (Economics, Finance, Accounting etc).

He/she should be serving in Lagos. Please forward CVs to careers@palpensions.com. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Iyke366: 9:04pm On May 25, 2017
We are keen to speak to top Petroleum Engineers with about 10 years of work experience performing various Subsurface functions. This position also requires field visits occasionally. In the first instance, please send your CV's to kemi@Petrolage-group.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by AmazingAngel(f): 9:10pm On May 25, 2017
Good evening, please I got the mail below and I want to confirm if they are for real, your response would be appreciated

Dear Candidate,
We would like to invite you for an interview session to determine your
suitability or otherwise for the position of an Intern for Diva Support.

Please see invitation details below:
Venue:            Diva Support, 5 Reeve Road, Off Glover, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Date:             30th May 2017
Time:             2pm.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:20pm On May 25, 2017
AmazingAngel:
Good evening, please I got the mail below and I want to confirm if they are for real, your response would be appreciated

Dear Candidate,
We would like to invite you for an interview session to determine your
suitability or otherwise for the position of an Intern for Diva Support.

Please see invitation details below:
Venue:            Diva Support, 5 Reeve Road, Off Glover, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Date:             30th May 2017
Time:             2pm.
did you try searching them online. ...it is important we as job seekers make a move and then see how it goes...anyway remember that for any job you are called for there are other people competing for the same role. Cheers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by vkon2(m): 9:26pm On May 25, 2017
harqyn:

BUA Sugar is currently recruiting. Check their caeeer site
pls can I have their web site
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sumbo04: 9:56pm On May 25, 2017
Please JobLanders I Need A Job Any Type Of Work To Survive, even if is laundry service work, car wash boy or factory worker. email me numibee6@gmail.com or sms 07012216077. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by AmazingAngel(f): 10:18pm On May 25, 2017
debbie:
did you try searching them online. ...it is important we as job seekers make a move and then see how it goes...anyway remember that for any job you are called for there are other people competing for the same role. Cheers

Yes I did but the only tangible result I got was the site I saw the advert in the first place

Thanks for your response
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Prince6336: 10:33pm On May 25, 2017
crazymom:

PM me, thanks
So sorry I can't pm you...have you been called after the 1st interview?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tobiolajutemo: 8:29am On May 26, 2017
Pls any one with any info about this organisation...AzmarineBerg....

I got this from them...I need to know if this is a scam or real

Interview Invitation for post of Chemist/ lab analyst/fumigation personnel
AzmarineBerg Limited has reviewed your CV. We were quite impressed by your
background and would like to invite you to an interview.

Please come with 2 copies of your C.V. You are also advised to come with copies of all
necessary credentials.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chucks231(m): 8:57am On May 26, 2017
I got an invite for standard alliance PLC lekki ...guys wat do u think as a civil Engr, I don't remember when I applied for insurance work, or are they into part constructions, .....should I attend dis one since its legit ....do u think is marketing, and even if its marketing, do they pay well.....
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sumbo04: 9:10am On May 26, 2017
Please JobLanders I Need A Job Any Type Of Work To Survive, even if is laundry service work, car wash boy or factory worker. email me numibee6@gmail.com or sms 07012216077. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bodnel: 11:07am On May 26, 2017
sumbo04:
Please JobLanders I Need A Job Any Type Of
Work To Survive, even if is laundry service
work, car wash boy or factory worker. email me
numibee6@gmail.com or sms 07012216077.
Thanks

you can get a mania job like laundery work or a car washing job within your vicinity, without an advert , why not check around

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Walexz02(m): 12:04pm On May 26, 2017
debbie:
A plastics manufacturing firm based in Lagos is looking to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Production Engineer

Requirements
* HND in Engineering with hands on extensive practical experience in trouble shooting mechanical, electrical and programing technical aspects of injection molding machines.
* Must have a minimum of 5 years professional experience.

Application Closing Date
6th June, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with passport photographs to: lagosproductionjobs@yahoo.co.uk
Hi there! This email address cannot be found. Please check and help repost it
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Walexz02(m): 12:06pm On May 26, 2017
chucks231:
I got an invite for standard alliance PLC lekki ...guys wat do u think as a civil Engr, I don't remember when I applied for insurance work, or are they into part constructions, .....should I attend dis one since its legit ....do u think is marketing, and even if its marketing, do they pay well.....
Until you check bro, give it a trial
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ogunjyde2004(m): 1:02pm On May 26, 2017
Pls guys, how can I get to this place from mile 2, No 7 Babatunde Adeyanju street beside green lake school. Ashipa Ayobo Lagos.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:43pm On May 26, 2017
Heelo guys I need any online retail ecommerce job on group.. if any one no any company recurit pls pm. Me. cool cool thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by CallofDuty(m): 2:02pm On May 26, 2017
Walexz02:

Hi there! This email address cannot be found. Please check and help repost it
use @yahoo.com and not @co.uk watever
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by onitemitope(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2017
People of jobland, do help your fellow citizen,just concluded service graduate of Agric science, need a pay job rightnow badly. Just about any kind of honest job would do, pls email is onitemitope001@gmail

Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by horladmejy(m): 2:13pm On May 26, 2017
Hope this meets you well.
As a follow-up on our discussion, please note that you have been invited for an interview in an Insurance Firm for a Sales Role.

Please see your interview details below:

Date: Thursday June 1st, 2017

Venue: 21, Water Corporation Drive

Off Ligali Ayorinde Street

Victoria Island

Lagos.

Time: 1:00pm Prompt

Kind Regards,

Adenike Osinloye

Business Support Analyst

Any ideal of the payment mode.. Hope if isn't based on commission.. If I no bring client in a month nko, will they still pay me? Hope staff bus dey ?? Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.