Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2833177 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sugarcoatted(f): 2:24pm On May 26, 2017
horladmejy:

Hope this meets you well.
As a follow-up on our discussion, please note that you have been invited for an interview in an Insurance Firm for a Sales Role.

Please see your interview details below:

Date: Thursday June 1st, 2017

Venue: 21, Water Corporation Drive

Off Ligali Ayorinde Street

Victoria Island

Lagos.

Time: 1:00pm Prompt

Kind Regards,

Adenike Osinloye

Business Support Analyst

Any ideal of the payment mode.. Hope if isn't based on commission.. If I no bring client in a month nko, will they still pay me? Hope staff bus dey ?? Lol
I got the mail also. Biko who has any info about cornerstone bancassurrance
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by horladmejy(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2017
sugarcoatted:
I got the mail also. Biko who has any info about cornerstone bancassurrance

Hopefully someone will give us tips..
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sugarcoatted(f): 3:20pm On May 26, 2017
horladmejy:

Hopefully someone will give us tips..
If its same role (cos dts wat i applied for n dts wat d phone call i received said too), then this could help.

https://www.nairaland.com/2559967/cornerstone-insurance-plc-does-know

Mine is in the morning though, 10.30
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by horladmejy(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2017
sugarcoatted:

If its same role (cos dts wat i applied for n dts wat d phone call i received said too), then this could help.

https://www.nairaland.com/2559967/cornerstone-insurance-plc-does-know

Mine is in the morning though, 10.30
nice.. That helped. Biko mail me at horladmejy@yahoo.com let us talk.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sugarcoatted(f): 4:15pm On May 26, 2017
horladmejy:
nice.. That helped. Biko mail me at horladmejy@yahoo.com let us talk.
Done
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by yembabs231(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2017
Hello house, please how do i locate this address, Falomo close Ikoyi.... from Obalende or TBS
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by captain247: 5:51pm On May 26, 2017
Please, is there anyone that received this type of email that will be going for the interview tomorrow.

Dear Applicant,

Congratulations! You were short-listed after a review of your application, we hereby invite you for an interview cum exciting training session as scheduled below:

Venue: Office Address: 10B AGBOOLA GOMEZ STR, MAJEK B/STOP, OPP FARA PARK, OFF LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY, ABIJO/AJAH.
Direction: Take a bus from Ajah to Abijo/Awoyaya/Lakowe. Alight at Majek Bus stop 1st gate. Cross to the other side. Enter Bashorun estate beside by Lekki Medical Centre signboard. Walk/drive down and take the right wing of the divided road. Our office is the 2nd brown duplex on your left.

Date: Saturday 27th May 2017

Time: 10.00 am prompt

Please come with a copy of your resume with your passport attached

Thanks

Head, Human Resources & Strategic Operations
Iconview De-Luxe Ltd
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ifeshyne(f): 6:07pm On May 26, 2017
captain247:
Please, is there anyone that received this type of email that will be going for the interview tomorrow.

Dear Applicant,

Congratulations! You were short-listed after a review of your application, we hereby invite you for an interview cum exciting training session as scheduled below:

Venue: Office Address: 10B AGBOOLA GOMEZ STR, MAJEK B/STOP, OPP FARA PARK, OFF LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY, ABIJO/AJAH.
Direction: Take a bus from Ajah to Abijo/Awoyaya/Lakowe. Alight at Majek Bus stop 1st gate. Cross to the other side. Enter Bashorun estate beside by Lekki Medical Centre signboard. Walk/drive down and take the right wing of the divided road. Our office is the 2nd brown duplex on your left.

Date: Saturday 27th May 2017

Time: 10.00 am prompt

Please come with a copy of your resume with your passport attached

Thanks

Head, Human Resources & Strategic Operations
Iconview De-Luxe Ltd

I hope it isn't GNLD this one their saying "interview cum exciting training session"

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by yuppieman(m): 6:12pm On May 26, 2017
ogunjyde2004:
Pls guys, how can I get to this place from mile 2, No 7 Babatunde Adeyanju street beside green lake school. Ashipa Ayobo Lagos.

From mile 2, board a bus going to Oshodi; at Oshodi board iyana-ipaja bus....

When you alight at iyana-ipaja, cross the express and walk towards the roundabout (garage) at the round-about, you will find Ayobo buses, tell the driver/conductor that you will stop at Amule bus-stop.

When you alight at Amule bus-stop, cross the road, you will find okada park.....take one of them to the above address (you may also decide to walk....it shouldn't be more than 10 minutes walk)

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Walexz02(m): 6:13pm On May 26, 2017
CallofDuty:
use @yahoo.com and not @co.uk watever
Ok let me try
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by captain247: 6:20pm On May 26, 2017
Ifeshyne:

I hope it isn't GNLD this one their saying "interview cum exciting training session"

That I can't tell even . Have checked online though
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Moji12(f): 6:27pm On May 26, 2017
Ifeshyne:

that one too got me like kilode cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ogunjyde2004(m): 6:41pm On May 26, 2017
yuppieman:

When you alight at iyana-ipaja, cross the express and walk towards the roundabout (garage) at the round-about, you will find Ayobo buses, tell the driver/conductor that you will stop at Amule bus-stop.

When you alight at Amule bus-stop, cross the road, you will find okada park.....take one of them to the above address (you may also decide to walk....it shouldn't be more than 10 minutes walk)
Thank you boss
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by SageNaruto(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2017
Please I need information on Craft Gourmet. Anyone who has interviewed with them, what was the experience like?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:38pm On May 26, 2017
An organization is looking to hire the services of an accountant with 3-5 years RELEVANT experience as an accountant. Must be chartered or undergoing the process. This role is based in Lagos. Interested individuals should send their CVs to oakinboade@doheneyservices.com on or before 29th of May, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:39pm On May 26, 2017
A client in the manufacturing sector needs a Demand/Supply Analyst. Experience in a FCMG company, Bachelors Degree, Masters or professional qualifications will be an added advantage. Cover letters and CVs should be send to hr.department@euro-mega.com on or before 10th June, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by talkportal: 3:14am On May 27, 2017
Warm Regards,
Please who also received this invitation? how can i get to the address from Iyana Ipajai?
And have anyone attended this organization's interview before and can share some information about this org; nature of the interview, remuneration and all ?

Dear Applicant,

RE: INVITATION FOR AN INTERVIEW

With reference to the job advertised on the 23rd of May, 2017, we thank you for your interest in our company.

You are hereby formally invited for an interview as stated in the details below:

VENUE: BSLOFFICESPACES
Plot 16, Kofo Abayomi Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 4lorunsho(m): 6:59am On May 27, 2017
pls how do I get to this place. IBIS hotel 32/35 international airport road Lagos Not IBIS royale. am coming from oshodi urgent
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by CravingChic: 7:13am On May 27, 2017
johnkennedy18:

This email is for the intended recipient only.

pls who is with me on this or who have gone for the interview am in ph I want to no more Abt dem, how much the pay and direction

Guy you are not discreet at all. Thats how some of us lose opportunities. Did you read the part highlighted at all. Well, I hope you do not learn the hard way. Next time, just copy the coy name and make your findings. Good luck in your search.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sugarcoatted(f): 7:19am On May 27, 2017
4lorunsho:
pls how do I get to this place. IBIS hotel 32/35 international airport road Lagos Not IBIS royale. am coming from oshodi urgent
Just take bus going to airport road (50naira), ibis is along d road just before ajao estate junction.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 4lorunsho(m): 7:48am On May 27, 2017
sugarcoatted:

Just take bus going to airport road (50naira), ibis is along d road just before ajao estate junction.
thank you sister and God bless you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by yembabs231(m): 7:56am On May 27, 2017
Hello house, please how do i locate this address, Falomo close Ikoyi.... from Obalende or TBS
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ogunjyde2004(m): 8:04am On May 27, 2017
yuppieman:

Thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by AmazingAngel(f): 8:17am On May 27, 2017
Good morning, please how do I get to this address

5 Reeve Road, Off Glover, Ikoyi, Lagos.
from
MAJEK B/STOP, After Fara park, Ajah.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnkennedy18(m): 8:42am On May 27, 2017
CravingChic:

Guy you are not discreet at all. Thats how some of us lose opportunities. Did you read the part highlighted at all. Well, I hope you do not learn the hard way. Next time, just copy the coy name and make your findings. Good luck in your search.
am sorry Abt my ignorance. Am presently in kaduna b4 I got free invite. Need help in anyway
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnkennedy18(m): 8:43am On May 27, 2017
johnkennedy18:
am sorry Abt my ignorance. Am presently in kaduna b4 I got invited for the interview . Need help in anyway
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adesiji77: 8:59am On May 27, 2017
johnkennedy18:
am sorry Abt my ignorance. Am presently in kaduna b4 I got free invite. Need help in anyway

Edit your initial post to remove your name and other information. Request that Craving.Chic do the same. Just the company's name will do.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by SageNaruto(m): 9:13am On May 27, 2017
SageNaruto:
Please I need information on Craft Gourmet. Anyone who has interviewed with them, what was the experience like?
Any info whatsoever can be useful. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fabregas04(m): 9:20am On May 27, 2017
Ifeshyne:

training session in a bid to brainwash applicants towards partnering with them by paying 7.5k etc immediately, Dat guy shld be wise, don't waste your scarce resources o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.