Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2829186 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
here are 2 existing vacancies for software developers with the skills below;

ASP.NET Programmers (2 - 5+ Years Experience): All our .NET programmers have strong expertise working with ASP.NET 3.5, .NET (MVC-3), C#, VB.NET, PL/SQL, WCF, SharePoint etc.

Mobile App Developers (2 - 5+ Years Experience): All our mobile app developers have strong expertise working with iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Windows and cross-platform mobile applications

Interested? Please send your profile (indicating the category) to aosinloye@fosadconsulting.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
Vacancy:
General Manager, Sales

Key Competences:

• Sales Principles
• Business Development
• Relationship Management
• Market place knowledge
• Strategic Selling
• Negotiation
• Financial Acumen
• Proficient in the use of Excel
• Influencing
• Drive for results
• Understand the dynamics of the Real Estate Industry
Minimum of 10 years managerial experience in the Banking,Telecommunication or Manufacturing industry.

CHECK ICSL WEBSITE TO APPLY
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by KreScendo(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
seanaddy:
Sequel to the submission of your CV, you are invited for an interview in respect of a Logistics Officer job at 8:30am on Friday, 9th June, 2017 at Kachifo Limited, 253, Herbert Macaulay Way, Nearly Opposite Stanbic IBTC Bank, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos. Please bring along originals and photocopies of your credentials.

Pls I need help confirming this coy. Doing a bit of findings on my own too. Thanks

Kachifo is REAL. It's a reputable publishing company.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by spicytayomic(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
Assistant Manager (Audit & Tax)
The service of a male candidate is required for an immediate employment in an Audit Firm located in Ajah.

Requirements
Candidates are expected to possess the following:
HND/BSc + ICAN certificate
Minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience in audit and tax services
IFRS knowledge
Residing in Ajah axis
Ability to work with less supervision
Excellence in the use of Microsoft Office (especially MS Words, Excel and Power Point)
Interested candidates are to send their CV in Microsoft Words format on or before 15th day of June to: positivecashflowconsulting@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by spicytayomic(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Dear PCs,
A big size Travel Agent urgently requires the service of a Chartered Accountant who MUST have Travel Agents Industry experience.
The candidate must be able to fit into an extremely technical system and will be working closely with online payment solutions, a paperless system, digital signatures and soft copy document tracing.

SKILL REQUIRED:
Hide original message

Report writing & Analysis
Communication (Spoken & Written)
Qualifications (ICAN is mandatory)
5- 10 years experience
Systems & software use and adaptation
Credit control
Age analysis monitoring
General etiquette
Hygiene
ONLY THOSE WITH TRAVEL AGENTS INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE SHOULD APPLY.

See the attached Job Description for details

Kindly send CVs to lola.adefope@btmlimited.net
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cc150615(f): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
cris83:

i didnt know cv submission is now a SEQUEL...Guy,na movie you apply for? Lol
If you are a graduate and you really don't understand what that statement means, it would have been better for you to keep quiet.
Quote me at your own peril.

10 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dedons: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
adetoks19:
Dear *"*****, you have been invited for an interview by MG ;09:00am on Sat-10/6/17 @ 19, Ogunlesi Street, Onipanu bus-stop or call Miss Racheal(HR)-08163555027 when you get to onipanu.come with a copy of your CV and a passport. Be punctual.

Please house is this another mode of GNLD or something else? Advice
gnld unlimited

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by OmniSparrow: 1:37am On Jun 07, 2017
cc150615:

If you are a graduate and you really don't understand what that statement means, it would have been better for you to keep quiet.
cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by som4: 7:42am On Jun 07, 2017
A Lagos based organisation is in urgent need of E-Marketing Analysts. If qualified and interested, kindly send CVs to kingdomanagers@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dopeyomi(m): 9:01am On Jun 07, 2017
Good morning everyone i got a mail this morning from Zenith Insurance

Dear Candidate,

Please be informed that you have been scheduled for an interview for the role of a Retail Sales Advisor in Zenith Insurance.

Please see details below;

Date:     Saturday, June 10th, 2017

Time:     10.00am

Venue: Zenith Insurance Building. Plot 280a Ajose Adeogun, Victoria Island Lagos.

Thank you

hr.zenithinsurance

I'm nervous coz its actually going to be my first interview.. An Industrial trainee (I.T) Applicant (OND) who has gone for the interview before and what should i expect?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by keleto(m): 9:19am On Jun 07, 2017
Do you at least HND electrical engineering, do you know about electric motors, breakers, drives, can u work in an FMCG, are u in portharcourt, can you attend interview tomorrow, if yes, pm me now before 12 noon. 7/6/2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by seyilapy(m): 11:45am On Jun 07, 2017
goodmorning sir just PM-ed u

keleto:
Do you at least HND electrical engineering, do you know about electric motors, breakers, drives, can u work in an FMCG, are u in portharcourt, can you attend interview tomorrow, if yes, pm me now before 12 noon. 7/6/2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by keleto(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
seyilapy:

I ve responded

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by keleto(m): 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
seyilapy:

Send to raphdouglas@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kingofabia: 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lorddominic:
You are hereby invited for an aptitude test at Rite Foods Ltd.....on 22nd April, 2017.......
Who else got dis invite? Haz anyone attended their test in past?

did u go for the interview, how did it go? how much are they will to offer
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kingofabia: 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
Good afternoon, does anyone have an idea how much Rite Foods pays a sales rep.....
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by DonManuel01(m): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
Please help me to ascertain how genuine this is:

Thanks for your application to Merry Feed LTD; Marketing Job, We were impressed by your CV and would like to invite you to test & interview at No 18, Moloney street, Obalende, Lagos Island , Lagos. Date: Friday 9/6/17 Time: 10am Prompt, come along with your CV.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Blessedgurl(f): 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
keleto:

Good day, just saw this now. Please, I PM-ed you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cris83: 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
cc150615:

Firstly, and so what if I quote you? Looking for attention now are we? You can say whatever makes you feel in control and I really couldn't care less!!
Secondly, oh yes I understood perfectly well but since you didn't notice the sarcasm in my comment, I still couldn't care less. Did m comment harm anyone? Did I insult anyone?? If I was disrespectful, Debbie would have called m to order and I would have apologised without question.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by akread1: 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
keleto:

I saw the message late but I've messaged with

Akreadone@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
Need the services of qualified and experienced Internal Auditor and Administrative Officer. Both must have minimum of 5 years cognate experience with eyes for details. Interested candidates should kindly send their detailed CV to jbjabdul@yahoo.com on or before June 15, 2017.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
Vacancies exist for the follow roles in an automotive business.
1. Spare parts officers. Degree in engineering, accounting, science based courses with 3 years and above experience in similar roles.
2. Customer care Officer. Degree in social sciences and humanities. 3years and above experience in similar roles.

Interested candidates should forward there CVS to femi.eguaikhide@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
A rapidly-growing Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Key Distributor (KD) with multi-distribution centres within Lagos is in search of energetic, results-oriented personnel for immediate employment as Stock Accountant and Finance Controller.
Job Location: Lagos Mainland
Salary range: 100 – 120K monthly
Responsibilities include:
1. Maintain accurate and adequate record of the company’s transactions for all the branches and distribution channels. These include and are not limited to Purchases; Sales Ledger; Taxes – PAYE, VAT and Withholding; Cash and Bank Ledgers; Expenses; Trading, Profit and Loss Account; Balance Sheet.
2. Maintain proper and accurate record of company’s inventory using designated inventory management system.
3. Ensure compliance to stock norms
4. Carryout all reconciliations: Stock, Cash, Bank, etc.
5. Manage the company’s Debtors and ensure trade debt is within a maximum of 30% of monthly turnover.
6. Generation and Review of Aged Receivables report with the Salesmen and KD Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND BASIC SKILLS

* Minimum of HND or BSC Accounting with at least 2 years working experience
* Must be computer literate, ability to use Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Good analytical skills
- Must be result oriented
- Must be flexible and teachable
- Must be a person of integrity - honest, hard-working, dedicated and loyal

Send CVs to: osagie123@hotmail.com with Finance Control as subject on or before 9 June 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
A Law Firm in Awolowo Road Ikoyi seeks to hire a Male Lawyer with 2-3 years post call litigation experience. Qualified applicants are to send their CVs to ansamegang@yahoo.com using "Lawyer" as the subject.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
urgently in need of security gadget installation and maintenance engineers. People who can install and maintain access control doors, security cameras etc. Let them send their CVs to fidelisneo@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
1. Job title: Client Relationship Officer
Nature of business: Web and Mobile Application Development Agency
Key Responsibilities: Regular meetings and Presentations with clients; Client Support; Writing Business Documents and Pitching for New Business; Working with CRM to keep proper records and Managing Multiple Projects.
Essential Requirements: 3 – 5 years similar experience, Project Management Skills, Excellent Interpersonal, Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Advanced Internet Research Skills and Understanding of Technology, Ability and Experience Presenting Reports, Comfortable working with a Mac Computer.
Salary: N125,000 – N175,000 per month.

2.Job Title: Office Assistant
Nature of Business: Web and Mobile Application Development Agency
Key Responsibilities: Diary Management, Social Media Management, Organising Meetings, Preparing letters, Presentations and Reports.
Key Skills Needed: Flexibility, Good interpersonal skills, Ability to multitask, Organisational skills, Written and Verbal Communication skills, Basic Computer skills, Secretarial skills and Social Media Skills.
Salary: N50,000 – N80,000 per month.

Job Title: Ticketing and Reservations Officer
Nature of Business: Travel Management (Corporate)
Key Responsibilities: Reservation, issuing and reissuing of tickets; Client Account Management; VISA Processing; International hotel reservations; Issuing of EMD & VMPD.
Essential Requirements: 3 – 5 years similar experience, Exceptional knowledge of Amadeus GDS; Familiarity with local and international online booking platforms, airlines and staff; Exceptional use of all Microsoft Office applications; Strong customer service skills.
Salary: N80,00 – N100,000 per month

To apply, please send your resume with a detailed cover letter to recruitment@amyconsulting.com.ng by Monday 12th June 2017. Use the appropriate title of the job you’re applying for as your email subject. Applications with incorrect email references will not be reviewed. This recruitment process will be completed within 2 weeks of the closing date of the advert. If you have not been contacted within this period, please assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted for interviews.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
Knowledgepool Consulting Limited wishes to recruit for one of our clients, an International Microfinance Bank for the post of DEPUTY RISK AND COMPLIANCE MANAGER.

The deputy risk and compliance manager plays a contributive role in the formulation and implementation of policies, processes and procedures that play key role in the prevention, detection and correction of risks related to lending and deposit taking activities within the Bank.
He also supports the Unit Head – Compliance & Risk (RCM) and specifically the Training Unit in the training of commercial staff whether at inception training level for new staff or upon refreshment sessions and/or introduction of new services or products.

MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASK

1. COMPLIANCE
Ø In collaboration with RCM, Management and Internal Audit, identify key risk operational areas and related procedures where there is a strong need to perform ex-post independent controls; this will first focus on lending activities and will then expand to deposit and cash management related activities;
Ø Develop a framework for the conduct of ex post independent controls within the branches and Head Office Operations Department (i.e. mostly Back Office Unit);
Ø Supervises a team of risk and compliance officers, in order to conducts compliance checks (ex post independent controls) in the branches and in head office operations department on all risk areas previously identified; this shall mostly focus first on:
Desk review in the branches:
i. Verification of the proper functioning of the application desk and loan officer on duty
ii. Inspection of loan and contract files: must be complete and properly filed
iii. Checking that the credit decisions are made in accordance with Policies & Procedures
iv. Verification of the compliance with the disbursement procedures: at the loan operator level and at the branch manager level: loans can only be disbursed if all requirements are met and all relevant documents with appropriate signatures are present
v. Crosschecking that the information in the loan files match the information in the MIS
vi. Verify that RCOs are adequately executing their tasks
vii. Verify compliance with the recovery procedures on all levels
viii.
Field reviews: Verify the situation in the field towards the situation presented by the client officers in their loan-proposals:
ix. Existence, location and ownership of the business
x. Assets & Liabilities of the business
xi. Sales of the business
xii. Gross Margin and expenses of the business
xiii. Existence, location, composition and expenses of the household
xiv. Existence and value of the collateral
xv. Existence and surplus of the guarantor
xvi. Identify links between clients, guarantors, loan officers and supervisors
Ø Follows the proper implementation of the internal control system implemented in the branches through the consolidation and analysis of « operational » internal control reporting.
Ø Assists the branches and operations department in head office in dealing with internal audit recommendations (takes part in the internal audit mission closing meeting; helps branch managers and other responsible at the operations head office level develop appropriate responses to audit recommendations.

2. CREDIT RISK MANAGEMENT
Ø Supports in Designing and developing according to needs the framework for the work of the credit risk unit, and supervises in an on-going manner its implementation (i.e. providing independent opinion on the level of risks incurred to the loan committee members)
Ø Performs (by self or by assignments to Credit Risk analyst(s)) analysis and monitoring of credit risk and exposure (analysis of the quality of the loan portfolio, ad hoc business sector analysis to monitor compliance with limits set by RCM on exposures and concentration); handles prospective studies on market trends in order to anticipate on possible sectors’ trends and their possible impacts on the organization.
Ø Regular market studies involving clientele interviews and competition review should also be considered in relation with the Marketing Unit. Proposes corrective actions or new initiative that may support the achievement of the objectives in terms of volume and quality of loan portfolio (as well as the deposit collection).

3. FORMULATION AND DISSEMINATION OF PROCESSES AND PROCEDURES
Ø Formulation of up to date processes and procedures that ensure that the lending/savings activities of the company are undertaken in line with regulations of the country and company;
Ø Writing and updating of processes, procedures and other operational guidelines related to lending, deposits collection and cash management activities of the company, for existing and new services, taking into account internal and/or external audit recommendations;
Ø Updating of the standard documentation (policies, procedures, work instructions…) on the file servers in all the branches and head office;
Ø Interacts with the Training Unit in order to have any such updates in the processes and procedures well disseminated within the Operations Department and other departments as per needs (e.g. OIS).

4. REPORTING
Ø To ensure that Credit Risk Analyst(s) provide him/her as well as Operations management with regular synthetic analysis on risk assessment of Client Officers;
Ø To develop and regularly update a range of reports that actually describe the progress made by the branches and Operations as a whole in terms of compliance and risk control;
Ø To develop and regularly update a range of reports on the activities of the unit;

PERSON SPECIFICATION
QUALIFICATION/EDUCATION: Minimum of first degree in Social Sciences, Humanities, and Arts and relevant professional qualification in e.g. ACCA, CIM, CIB. Familiarity with operational, financial and quality assurance procedures is required. A Masters degree in Management will be an advantage.

WORK EXPERIENCE: Minimum Six years (6) relevant experience in microfinance of which three should be in a managerial capacity. Good understanding of the compliance function in a micro finance establishment is also required.

SKILLS: Good interpersonal and communication skills. Good analytical and mentoring skills.
PERSONAL TRAITS: Meticulous, rigorous, open-minded, autonomous and self learner

CLOSING DATE: Tuesday, 13th June, 2017

TO APPLY: Send your resume to knowledgepoolconsultinglimited@gmail.com and olusegunojo@kcljobs.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
VACANCIES
Our client is a newly licensed bank in Nigeria; currently seeking seasoned talents with sales experience from the banking sector with advance competencies in Commercial Banking, Credit Writing and Personal Relationship Management.

1. RELATIONSHIP OFFICER, PERSONAL & PRIVATE BANKING GROUP
To ensure the achievement of the Bank’s sales strategy in the attainment of its financial and non-financial goals across the business the team in the designated branch; by providing a full spectrum of financial services to customers, driving excellent relationship management process, cultivating relationships, Safeguarding the Bank’s interest by ensuring business transactions are within the Bank’s Risk appetite and contributing substantially to the overall liquidity and profitability of the bank.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. To effectively deliver the Bank’s sales strategy within the branch; ensuring, utilizing required knowledge, skills to ensure that all business activities/processes are driven towards the achievement of the branch’s objective / budget in line with the overall strategy of the bank.
2. Effective liability generation from all business channels within the branch.
3. Consistently explore grow the Private/Personal business environment and business referrals in order to identify, develop and close business/ sales opportunities.
4. Cultivate a sales process that includes cross-selling initiatives that will safely and profitably increase market share/penetration across the business.
5. Team responsibility for the Private/Personal banking segment, ensuring the selling of appropriate products and services as well increase customer wallet share within the defined business segment.
6. Constantly proactively track and trap business opportunities

A first degree (B.Sc.). Training and Re-training on sales management, Enterprise Risk Management.
Relevant post-graduate qualifications (M.sc or MBA) or an acceptable professional qualification in Accountancy or Finance would be an advantage.
Minimum of 4 years of experience, which includes different aspects of sales function.

2. RELATIONSHIP OFFICER, BUSINESS BANKING GROUP
To ensure the achievement of the Bank’s sales strategy in the attainment of its financial and non-financial goals across the business the team in the designated branch; by providing a full spectrum of financial services to customers, driving excellent relationship management process, cultivating relationships, Safeguarding the Bank’s interest by ensuring business transactions are within the Bank’s Risk appetite and contributing substantially to the overall liquidity and profitability of the bank.
1. To effectively deliver the Bank’s sales strategy within the branch; ensuring, utilizing required knowledge, skills to ensure that all business activities/processes are driven towards the achievement of the branch’s objective / budget in line with the overall strategy of the bank.
2. Effective liability generation from all business channels within the branch.
3. Consistently explore grow the business environment and business referrals in order to identify, develop and close business/ sales opportunities.
4. Cultivate a sales process that includes cross-selling initiatives that will safely and profitably increase market share/penetration across the business.
5. Team responsibility for the Business Banking segment, ensuring the selling of appropriate products and services as well increase customer wallet share within the defined business segment.
6. Constantly proactively track and trap business opportunities

A first degree (B.Sc.). Training and Re-training on sales management, Enterprise Risk Management
Relevant post-graduate qualifications (M.sc or MBA) or an acceptable professional qualification in Accountancy or Finance would be an advantage.
Minimum of 4 years of experience, which includes different aspects of sales function.

3. RELATIONSHIP MANAGER, PERSONAL & PRIVATE BANKING GROUP
To provide leadership and direction to the team, ensuring the effective implementation of the Bank’s sales strategy in the attainment of its financial and non-financial goals across the business segment in the designated branch; by overseeing the provision of a full spectrum of financial services to customers, driving excellent relationship management process, cultivating relationships, Safeguarding the Bank’s interest by ensuring business transactions are within the Bank’s Risk appetite ensuring right capacity and capability within the Branch and contributing substantially to the overall liquidity and profitability of the bank.
1. To effectively drive the Bank’s sales strategy within the branch; ensuring right staff capacity in the branch, providing required knowledge, skills and motivation for all staff members in the branch, and that all business activities/processes are driven towards the achievement of the branch’s objective / budget in line with the overall strategy of the bank.
2. Oversee and drive execution of strategic business development and relationship management within the various business segments in the branch.
3. Develop and drive the strategy for the creation of a low risk portfolio.
4. Develop and implement an effective liability generation system from all business channels within the branch.
5. Consistently explore the Branch’s business environment and business referrals in order to identify, develop and close business/ sales opportunities.
6. Provide support for an effective marketing plan that includes cross-selling initiatives that will safely and profitably increase market share/penetration across the network.
7. Oversight responsibility for the Private & Personal banking segment, ensuring the development of appropriate products and services as well as bank wide support to the front-line sales staff that would drive business cultivation and increased customer wallet share within the defined business segment.
8. Constantly build confidence among the team, which inspires them to proactively track and trap business opportunities
9. Position the Branch for long term business growth and sustaining the competitive advantage, by ensuring the Bank is the bank of choice for its various target market

A first degree (B.Sc.). Training and Re-training on strategic leadership, Enterprise Risk Management, Corporate Governance, management courses.

Minimum of 13 years of experience, which includes different aspects of sales function, as well as management experience/exposure.

Qualified candidates should send application to careers@kennediaconsulting.net with job title/code as the subject of your mail.

Kindly indicate your preferred location: Abuja or Lagos.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Roialrealtors(m): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dopeyomi:
Good morning everyone i got a mail this morning from Zenith Insurance

Dear Candidate,

Please be informed that you have been scheduled for an interview for the role of a Retail Sales Advisor in Zenith Insurance.

Please see details below;

Date:     Saturday, June 10th, 2017

Time:     10.00am

Venue: Zenith Insurance Building. Plot 280a Ajose Adeogun, Victoria Island Lagos.

Thank you

hr.zenithinsurance

I'm nervous coz its actually going to be my first interview.. An Industrial trainee (I.T) Applicant (OND) who has gone for the interview before and what should i expect?

Don't be afraid. Try and calm yourself down. Your nervousness will speak against you.
Check my signature for affordable lands

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
We are looking to fill a role:
Role: Admin Officer
Level: Junior
Job objectives: To establish and maintain an efficient working environment by ensuring an effective day-to-day system for; Human Resources Management, Administration, Information Technology and Corporate Communications.
Requirements
• B.Sc in Communication, Marketing, Business Administration or other related field
• Applicant must not be older than 26
• Applicant must be excellent in spoken and written English
• Candidate must be serving in Lagos and stay on the Island axis of Lagos state.
• Applicant must be undergoing the current NYSC
• Must be tech savvy
• Must have an understanding of social media to produce great content and expand our reach through strategic networking

Interested candidates should send their CV's to: adaobi@willcoonline.com using 'Admin Officer (NYSC)' as subject of the email. CV’s would be rejected should any candidate outside this requirements and job title not meet to these criteria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.