Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2835005 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bodnel: 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
franashi:
my brother, u should be careful of any job concerning mende Maryland . those guys are mostly ritualists and kidnappers. be careful

THANKS A BUNCH BRO
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bodnel: 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
franashi:
my brother, u should be careful of any job concerning mende Maryland . those guys are mostly ritualists and kidnappers. be careful

THANKS A BUNCH BRO
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by vkon2(m): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
good evening house
just this evening,I received a mail about a PRE CONTRACT AGREEMENT FROM SAVANNAH RECRUITMENT AGENCY
pls do any one knows any info concerning BELL ZONE MINING AND SAVANNAH RECRUITMENT AGENCY
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adesiji77: 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
I am looking to hire commercial relationship managers with current experience managing clients in a commercial bank. Qualified candidates should send their CVs to resourcing@oscartemple.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adesiji77: 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
I am currently looking to hire corporate relationship managers with extensive experience managing large distribution/manufacturing companies, oil and gas companies, multinational companies, FMCGs, the aviation industries and telecoms for my client in the banking sector. Kindly send updated CV to resourcing@oscartemple.com
Please refer your friends and colleagues who might be interested.
Locations : Lagos, Onitsha, Calabar and Bayelsa, Owerri, Aba.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adesiji77: 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
We are currently looking to recruit suitable candidates for the following positions;
1. Senior Digital Sales Executives
2. Social Media
3. Digital content writers

Requirements for Digital Sales Executives
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communication, Marketing or related field
Minimum 3 years SEM/SEO, Social Media and Branding/sales experience
Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
Proven prospecting and cold calling experience
Passion, desire and motivation to sell and close new businesses
Strong relationship building and account management skills
Ability to work under pressure
Close new business on a consistent basis
Oversee your clients’ campaigns and regularly communicate performance results

Requirements for Social Media Manager
Minimum of 2 years working experience
Must have good knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social networks
Good with writing engaging content.
Must have good social followership
Must indicate social media handles in resume

Interested candidates should send their resumes to businessdayhr@businessdayonline.com not later than June 16, 2017. Kindly indicate role applied for as subject of email.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by seanaddy(m): 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
Teaching Jobs Available in Ikorodu Area of Lagos

Job Vacancies available in a Nursery, Primary and Secondary School located in Ikorodu Area of Lagos.
Posts available :
Administrator,
Principal,
Vice-principal,
Fine-arts teacher,
Music teacher,
French teacher,
Library attendant,
Technical Drawing teacher,
Welding and fabrication teacher etc
For only residents in Lagos state.
Requirements: NCE, BTech/BSc /BEd, HNd, ONd (Professional Hand Work skills and Certificate of Proof is also an advantage.)
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV with post been applied for as Subject of the email.

jane_nathcollege@yahoo.com OR stmargarets.educationgroup@yahoo.com

Note:At least a year Job experience for the role applied for is needed
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by gmacnoms(m): 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
binhozie:
Urgent Recruitment for graduates in a reputable commercial bank.
Role is for Sales Executive for residents in Lagos State.
Remuneration is very attractive
Locations: Mainland & Island.
Requirements:
- 0 - 2 year experience needed.
BSC
HND/
Resident of Lagos State.
- Has interest in Bank Sales/Marketing.
- Ages between 24 - 31
- Must have completed NYSC
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to:
Freelancerecruiterng@gmail.com
ONLY qualified candidates will be contacted.
Role is Urgent.
what is the salary range pls?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by GIDEON98: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2017
Gud day to u all my fellow nairalander ,please I am an orphan I need a job in order to support my younger 1, am a graduate of Banking n Finance in Rivers state polytechnic But I can work anywhere available I base in port Harcourt please ...my No is 08039230919 God blessed u as u help link me.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 4lorunsho(m): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2017
irsakant:
Graduate without a discretion cap. Use your common sense to browse things out before coming here for further discussion. A graduate that doesn't know a hotel in Nigeria called Protea, a South African brand. This is one of graduates that makes employers to say "Nigerian graduates are not employable."
na wa oooo; must u always do this because you are knowledgeable .never forget whatsoever a man soweth he shall reap. God bless

5 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 09, 2017
4lorunsho:
na wa oooo; must u always do this because you are knowledgeable .never forget whatsoever a man soweth he shall reap. God bless

We just have to be truthful and the truth hurt. You have a phone that can browse why not do a research on Google.

6 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:41am On Jun 09, 2017
scrule007:
Please who knows how much microsoft intern 4 Africa pay interns? Thanks.
did you read the terms and conditions on their site? It will give you the answers to your question. ..Please lets try to go through every detailed information whenever we come across such...They have a FAQ ..and we never bother to read them... meanwhile if you are offered a placement biko take it serious with every energy in you. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cc150615(f): 9:46am On Jun 09, 2017
debbie:
did you read the terms and conditions on their site? It will give you the answers to your question. ..Please lets try to go through every detailed information whenever we come across such...They have a FAQ ..and we never bother to read them... meanwhile if you are offered a placement biko take it serious with ever energy in you. Cheers
I was just wondering whether the guy knows anything about Microsoft at all, if not he won't be asking. How many years on they've been topping the chart of best places to work.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by opetobi(m): 9:47am On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by djeuneur: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2017
Justnora:

We just have to be truthful and the truth hurt. You have a phone that can browse why not do a research on Google.

That is not an excuse to be rude to anybody whatsoever. Comments especially to people you don't know tells a lot on how you were brought up and doesn't portray you knowledgeable.

6 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by rae03(f): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2017
Offline Sales Agent

Our client is one of the largest Internet companies in West Africa with offices in Lagos, London, New York and Johannesburg. They are a well-funded, Venture Capital backed internet business. This company has been featured in publications such as CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch and many others. They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

Ikeja
Victoria Island
Surulere
Lekki (PH1)
Festac
Isolo/Okota
Lagos Island
Yaba
Aguda/Orile
Omole/Ojodu
Ajah
Maryland
Trade Fair/Alaba
Iyana Ipaja/Idimu

Key Responsibilities

Sell IROKOTV subscription from their designated Kiosk and within its environs
Identify opportunities for corporate sales and new market frontiers for agent to explore and market IROKOTV
Provide customer service to existing subscribers
Receive cash on behalf of IROKOTV for new subscriptions, and remit to IROKOTV bank accounts provided
Market IROKOTV and create awareness around the kiosks

Key Requirements

Should have previously worked - or have an understanding - of sales/ target driving job.
Should be of high integrity, and have guarantors and references that are verifiable (as agents will be dealing with cash).
Candidates should be confident, outspoken and able to convince customers to subscribe to IROKOTV..
Candidate should live close enough to locations were there are kiosks/ vacancies to ensure successful candidates are able to easily commute to and from work.
Preferably, candidate will have a functioning Android phone - in some cases, the company can issue the candidate a phone, subject to having a comfortable level of assurance from the candidates guarantor

Other Information

Contract Length: 3 months (with the option for renewal, based on performance)
Career Growth: Offline Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Coordinator
Salary: 25,000 Per month Basic
On Target Earning: 40,000 – 60,000 per month
candidates willing to work in Yaba and Surulere are strongly encouraged to apply

Send CV with "Offline Sales Agent" as subject to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 4lorunsho(m): 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Justnora:

every body is new to a system but when correcting someone it must always be done in Love. that's one of the characteristics of an effective leader. God bless. let just take things cool "when someone does the same in an area you are not knowledgeable about and same words are said you will you love such person to be your leader?

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by orimahspence: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ab4all:
hello nairalanders,
please I need info about Grand Oak Limited, though a quick search on Google did not reveal much. Also, if possible workers welfare and pay structure.

They are distilleries marketing company, they pay well, lemme know what you applied for to give you more clues

thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obasiete: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Do you need an honest driver? contact pls
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tevanso(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
please post building construction jobs here

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 1234happy(f): 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
Pls any job vacancy in microfinance Bank for ssce holder pls help me i need a job
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 1234happy(f): 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hi Debbie pls do u av any ideas of any job vacancy in agbara area
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nenergy(m): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
seanaddy:

Job Vacancies available in a Nursery, Primary and Secondary School located in Ikorodu Area of Lagos.
Posts available :
Administrator,
Principal,
Vice-principal,
Fine-arts teacher,
Music teacher,
French teacher,
Library attendant,
Requirements: NCE, BTech/BSc /BEd, HNd, ONd (Professional Hand Work skills and Certificate of Proof is also an advantage.)
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV with post been applied for as Subject of the email.

Thanks for sharing. Please do you know of other Ikorodu based job vacancies? My neighbours need jobs o. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nenergy(m): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
1234happy:
Pls any job vacancy in microfinance Bank for ssce holder pls help me i need a job
Where are you located?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Deelaw(m): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
Finally fellow group members, av read thru all opinions on styles of corrective measures but I must say.... No one has d right to spite or insult anyone. We are here to help one anoda. If we are all dat perfect, our perfections shuld av gotten us anytin we desired without needing any help from anyone.

The fact dat u are here indicate u need help aswell. I have seen so many scenarios where those u think are dumb get d jobs (in Nigeria) while d so called smart ones give dem their CVs for help and are still expecting.

Be polite when u correct someone and DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE ANYONE PLS...

5 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 1234happy(f): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
nenergy:

Where are you located?
am in agbara area along badagry express road
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ifynoble100(m): 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Please how can I locate no.23 Acme Road, Acme house ogba Ikeja
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by MarchLegend: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hello guys, please does anyone have any idea of recruitment agency/agencies for 5 star hotels in Lagos, particularly in front desk reception? Please inform me, I have years of experience in that line.
Please people help an idle brother out

Thank u
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kindredspirit(m): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
MarchLegend:
Hello guys, please does anyone have any idea of recruitment agency/agencies for 5 star hotels in Lagos, particularly in front desk reception? Please inform me, I have years of experience in that line.
Please people help an idle brother out

Thank u

S&S Hotels and Suites are recruiting for Customer Care Personnel. It should be related one way or another to a Front Desk / Receptionist role depending on how you tweak your CV.

https://joblistnigeria.com/ss-hotels-suites-ongoing-recruitment.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jibola77: 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hello everybody

We are hiring vet doctors to provide home service for dog owners in Lagos. It is not a full time job and chosen candidates are more like contractors, free to continue their trade independently.

Experience with canines is an important prerequisite.

Mail us your CV to info@kennelpride.com or just call us on 08182463630
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
seanaddy:

Posts available :
Administrator,
Principal,
Vice-principal,
Fine-arts teacher,
Music teacher,
French teacher,
Library attendant,

Peeps dont bother applying biko,That so called small girl that is a director dere is so rude n arrogant ,she has succeeded in sending most of d teachers away due to her bad character,She will only frustrate u if u work for dem, Dont lemme download deir gist here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.