Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2835514 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Friday1993(m): 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
Emmatik:

I also got the same mail...Yeah I found out that the place is at Ajao...But to most people, that Airport Road is known as Ikeja so I understand why they used Ikeja

Pls, will you be going for the interview, and what's your assessment of the firm as well as the timing for the interview in your opinion?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Joerhema: 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
fabregas04:
its normal 5working days/week. I believe it's a marketing role, was there recently. The salary is 65k based on achievement of at least 70% of target. Target is 2.5M/month.

Fabregas04, pls I'd like to connect with you as regards Aguda Titun micro finance bank...thanks!!!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Friday1993(m): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Friday1993:

I also receive the mail, also my checks puts that there seems to be something wrong with the address, as it ought to be in Ajao Estate not ikeja.

Pls, will you going for the interview and in your opinion, what's your assessment of the firm and the odd timing for the interview.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
confirmly real
john4reala:
BRO PLS HOW REAL ARE THESE PEOPLE

Thank you for sending your application for Offline Sales Agent role. We are delighted to invite you for an interview at Iroko TV office.

Time: 11am
Date: Monday 3rd July 2017
Venue: eRecruiter Office 2nd floor 4, Salvation road Opebi Ikeja Lagos
Telephone: 014535031

Kindly reply to this email or call 014535031 to confirm attendance. Note if you do not confirm attendance you will not be interviewed.

The job description is attached. Note: you will be asked what you know about the job in your interview. Please use the attached to prepare.

We look forward to meeting with you.

Kind Regards,

eRecruiter Nigeria Team  |  eRecruiter Nigeria  |  erecruiter@erecnigeria.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Tnot(m): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
MTN DATA AVAILABLE 24/7

1GB @ Card: 700 (Bank: #600)
2GB @ Card: 1300 (Bank: #1200)
3GB @ #1800
5GB @ #2500

90days validity assured!

Call: 08169025290

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Barbz4u101(m): 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
Andova:

Same here brother Mine was for an Assistant Accountant position, cant even remember when i applied I dont think i will be able to even make it tho
tried google searching them,seem to me they are an outsourcing agent,OK bro,but I will go give it a trial.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
THEYARE LEGIT AND VERY RELIABLE BUT FOR NOW I CANT SAY ABOUT THEIR RELIABILTY
Barbz4u101:

tried google searching them,seem to me they are an outsourcing agent,OK bro,but I will go give it a trial.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
Pojomojo:
THEYARE LEGIT AND VERY RELIABLE BUT FOR NOW I CANT SAY ABOUT THEIR RELIABILTY

Let me get this straight, you said they are legit and reliable but you went further to say you can't vouch for their reliability now, so what made them reliable in the first place and what has changed so far, please inform us.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fabregas04(m): 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=Joerhema post=57996080]

Fabregas04, pls I'd like to connect with you as regards Aguda Titun micro finance. Done.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by paulinemvp(f): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
john4reala:
BRO PLS HOW REAL ARE THESE PEOPLE

Thank you for sending your application for Offline Sales Agent role. We are delighted to invite you for an interview at Iroko TV office.

Time: 11am
Date: Monday 3rd July 2017
Venue: eRecruiter Office 2nd floor 4, Salvation road Opebi Ikeja Lagos
Telephone: 014535031

Kindly reply to this email or call 014535031 to confirm attendance. Note if you do not confirm attendance you will not be interviewed.

The job description is attached. Note: you will be asked what you know about the job in your interview. Please use the attached to prepare.

We look forward to meeting with you.

Kind Regards,

eRecruiter Nigeria Team  |  eRecruiter Nigeria  |  erecruiter@erecnigeria.com

I think it's real, got same email today
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by HRDANEE: 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Verification Officers are urgently needed in Agbor, Kwale/Ozoro, Ughelli, Abraka, Warri and Sapele, Delta State.

Minimum qualification is OND.
To apply, send your CV to deconcepthr@gmail.com with your location as subject of the mail. (e.g Verification Officer- Kwale)
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by coolchux1: 6:11am On Jul 01, 2017
Hi guys, please can someone help me with information on Foresight Innovative Solutions. The role is for Business Analyst. Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 01, 2017
Sumone should please help me on how to locate this address from oshodi lagos please kindly help a broda as soon as possible RS Hunter Ltd 6 Aderibigbe Shitta Street, Maryland, Lagos...and also information about Rs hunter ltd how real are they i only know its an outsorcing company
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jjogad(m): 8:28am On Jul 01, 2017
Appliedmaths:

Send it in, would revert over the weekend.
Pls can I send my resume for free review?
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obymeek: 9:26am On Jul 01, 2017
obymeek:
Please my fellow nairalanders, I need your help in knowing the authenticity of this interview invitation from "life imprints concept". I have google them but didn't find anything convincing. Anybody with useful information should please let me know. Thank you in anticipation.

Dear xxxxx,

Kindly be informed that you have been slated for a chat with our team as follows;

Date: Saturday, July 1, 2017

Time: 3:00 PM

Venue: Life Imprints Resource Centre, 17 Olutosin Ajayi Street, Off International Airport Road, Ikeja, Lagos

Please come with 3 copies of your resume and ask to see Mr. xxxxx or Mr. xxxx upon arrival.

Please acknowledge receipt of this email.

Regards.

xxxxxxx

Human Resources

Thank you everyone who helped, contributed and showed concern to my request in one way or the other...I so much appreciate...thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Heymus(m): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2017
judecares1:
Pls guys help me out its urgent
How can i locate this address from Oshodi,27 coker street opp.nigezie/orisun tv opp.orimolade bus stop,college road,ifoko Ijaiye,ogbe lagos.
From oshodi board a bus heading to Agege ailight at the last bus stop (Pen cinema), from there enter napep heading to college. then ask of orimolade b/stop.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2017
jjogad:
Pls can I send my resume for free review? Thanks
Send me a PM, I'll reply buy it wouldn't be urgent. My hands are full right now.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 10:51am On Jul 01, 2017
THEY WERE NUMBER ONE IN THE WHOLE OF LEKKI NOW, I CANT SAY MUCH ABOUT THEM.
Appliedmaths:

Let me get this straight, you said they are legit and reliable but you went further to say you can't vouch for their reliability now, so what made them reliable in the first place and what has changed so far, please inform us.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2017
Personal driver needed in lekki-ajah axis.
Criteria:
Must have valid driving license
Minimum 5years experience
Minimum ssce
Minimum age 35
Communication; basic english and yoruba
Must know lagos routes
Must be willing to travel occasionally and know major city routes, working with unpredictable time table.
Must produce valid guarantors and next of kin which would be verified.
Job description:
Daily car cleaning and routine check
Drive owner to and fro work when the need arises
Run errands related to owners job and car maintenance.
Interested persons should send cv or personal details to doyinsolardacandy@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2017
Pojomojo:
THEY WERE NUMBER ONE IN THE WHOLE OF LEKKI NOW, I CANT SAY MUCH ABOUT THEM.

Fair enough!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by saabright(m): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
cana882:
You have been selected to attend interview with the management of KINGZY PHARMACEUTICALS LTD, Port Harcourt. ( which advertised through PHARMASERVICES) Date: 14th July, 2017. Venue: Bachiver Hotels, #6a Old Aba Road, 1st Artillery, Port Harcourt. Time: 10am

Please who else got this?

I got the message too. Did u apply for the job?
Am nt sure if its a scam......
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 22clever(m): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Good luck. You did documentation?
YES
nd u?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adexuxin(m): 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hello NairalanderS , Please I need your help. I am an Agricultural Engineering graduate in need of a job either in kaduna, Lagos or anywhere in the north and southwest. any help please pm at dexuxin@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sabichele: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hello house,
Is there anybody that known this coy....GM INTEGRATED SERVICES @ OGBA LAGOS.
what are they into

Please, any info about these guys? I just got an invite from them now. Please i will greatly appreciate your swift action
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by LolaO(f): 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
obymeek:
Please my fellow nairalanders, I need your help in knowing the authenticity of this interview invitation from "life imprints concept". I have google them but didn't find anything convincing. Anybody with useful information should please let me know. Thank you in anticipation.

Dear xxxxx,

Kindly be informed that you have been slated for a chat with our team as follows;

Date: Saturday, July 1, 2017

Time: 3:00 PM

Venue: Life Imprints Resource Centre, 17 Olutosin Ajayi Street, Off International Airport Road, Ikeja, Lagos

Please come with 3 copies of your resume and ask to see Mr. xxxxx or Mr. xxxx upon arrival.

Please acknowledge receipt of this email.

Regards.

xxxxxxx

Human Resources

Hi, did you go for this interview?

How was it?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obymeek: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
LolaO:

Hi, did you go for this interview?

How was it?

No I didn't an u?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obymeek: 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
Friday1993:

I also receive the mail, also my checks puts that there seems to be something wrong with the address, as it ought to be in Ajao Estate not ikeja.

Did u attend the interview? How was it and how genuine is the consulting firm?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cana882(m): 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
saabright:

I got the message too. Did u apply for the job?
Am nt sure if its a scam......
Can't remember applying but checked it online and they have a website.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by rapheasco(m): 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tnot:
MTN DATA AVAILABLE 24/7
1GB @ Card: 700 (Bank: #600) 2GB @ Card: 1300 (Bank: #1200) 3GB @ #1800 5GB @ #2500
90days validity assured!
Call: 08169025290 What'sapp: 08034718381
am interested in d data
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Friday1993(m): 7:13am On Jul 02, 2017
obymeek:

Did u attend the interview? How was it and how genuine is the consulting firm?

I was caught up with something else, so i didn't attend the interview.
I was contemplating making inquiries here, for those that attended, how it went.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dsauce: 8:01am On Jul 02, 2017
VACANCY FOR AN EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE MD OF A BANK
We are a newly licensed Microfinance Bank, situated in the city of Abuja, FCT. Our passion and drive is to redefine the standards of microfinancing in Nigeria with an uncompromising focus to ensure that our PEOPLE always receive the respect, dignity and valued support that they deserve; And we are currently seeking multitalented, dedicated, disciplined and seasoned professionals - to join our versatile team to make our vision of becoming Nigeria’s leading microfinance institution a reality. Hence, if you are an innovative self-starter who is available for immediate employment and is looking to build a rewarding career in a vibrant and result oriented environment – please apply NOW for any of our twenty (20) job openings where you meet the stipulated requirements.
Executive Assistant to the MD
Department Office of the Managing Director
Reporting Manager Managing Director
Role Summary
To be proactive, solution oriented providing support to the Managing director ensuring timely, quality and well organized schedules, meetings and travel arrangements, as well as a variety of other administrative duties.
Key Responsibilities
Extensive, complex diary management, including coordination of internal and external meetings, calls, video conferences.
Assisting bankers – general administration tasks, source and collate research information, news runs and project materials as required.
Screen incoming calls and correspondence for the managing director.
Collate departmental reports and support FINCON to monitor Unit’s performances against agreed target.
Occasional drafting of correspondence for the MD
Prompt and efficient filing, distribution of documents.
Create and maintain database and spreadsheet files
Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries and compile documents for travel-related meetings.
To attend to any every other duties as required from time to time
Key Performance Indicators
Level of pro activeness, speed and organization.
Attention to details and carefulness while multitasking
Effectiveness in communication and distribution of information
Number of errors and reworks
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward a one page personal value proposition statement and resume to prestigemfb@gmail.com . Please not that subject of email should read the POSITION BEING APPLIED FOR.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sisisioge: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2017
kindredspirit:

Lilygate Hotel is an amazing experience located on the Lekki Peninsula, Victoria Island in Lagos state, south-west Nigeria. With easy access to Victoria Island and Ikoyi over the newly opened bridge, our hotel allows both business and leisure travellers to enjoy modern and luxurious facilities in a unique boutique ambiance.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Front Office Manager

Reports To: Managing Director or General Manager

Position Summary
Directly supervises all front office personnel and ensures proper completion of all front office duties.
Directs and coordinates the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest services, and telephone areas.
Prepare monthly reports and budget for front office department.
Duties and Responsibilities
Trains, cross - trains, and retrains all front office personnel.
Participates in the selection of front office personnel.
Schedules the front office staff.
Supervises workload during shifts.
Evaluates the job performance if each front office employee.
Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
Maintains master key control.
Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
Updates group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements. Relays information to appropriate personnel.
Reviews and completes credit limit report.
Works within the allocated budget for the front office.
Receives information from the previous shift manger and passes on pertinent details to the oncoming manager.
Checks cashiers in and out and verifies banks and deposits at the end of each shift.
Enforces all cash-handling, check-cashing, and credit policies.
Conducts regularly scheduled meetings of front office personnel.
Wears the proper uniform at all times. Requires all front office employees to wear proper uniforms at all times.
Upholds the hotel's commitment to hospitality.
Prepare performance reports related to front office.
Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyse rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count. Monitor selling status of house daily. I.e flash report, allowance etc.
Monitor high balance guest and take appropriate action.
Ensure implementation of all hotel policies and house rules.
Operate all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple configuration changes.
Prepare revenue and occupancy forecasting.
Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner.
Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests managers and other employees.
Monitor all V.I.P’s special guests and requests.
Maintain required pars of all front office and stationary supplies.
Review daily front office work and activity reports generated by Night Audit.
Review Front office log book and Guest feedback forms on a daily basis.
Maintain an organised and comprehensive filing system with documentation of purchases, vouchering, schedules, forecasts, reports and tracking logs.
Perform other duties as requested by management.
Prerequisites:
Strong Leadership abilities and organizational skills, Entrepreneurial, thinks out of the box and Able to drive change and look for operational efficiencies / synergies across the network.
Qualifications
Minimum 2 years College Degree.
Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience of which at least three year of hotel front desk supervisory experience, experience handling cash, accounting procedures, and general administrative tasks.
Extensive knowledge of Opera.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: kehinde.badmus@lilygatelagos.com

Biko positions still dey? I'm about to desperately start looking for job too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.