Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2829000 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by aBbiie25(f): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
debbie:
A real estate firm at VGC Lekki, is in need of facility managers. Interested candidates must have a degree in estate management or related disciplines and must possess a minimum of 5 years experience with a flair for marketing. Resumes should be sent to ejesaye.ellys@plusworldroofing.com.ng

Good day everyone. . Please how do i navigate my way to Plot 4, Jeremiah Ugwu Street, Off Admiralty Way Lekki phase 1,Lagos. OUTCESS SOLUTIONS NIG LTD. I'll be going from Sabo. Please help. Thanks in advance.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by moemindz: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
Afternoon guys, please I need directions from Ojodu berger:.
Akord Shopping Mall, Elemoro, Bogije, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by som4: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
Our event management training program commences again from 29th of July 2017. Interested candidates can visit our Facebook page on Wedding and Events.
Also you can join the class online from any location. And still enjoy the same content. Visit our Facebook page for available courses.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by larryray26(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
Does anyone know anything about Nycil limited in Ota. I have researched online and discovered it's a real company and what they do but I need to know if the interview is worth going for and anyone who has experience with them.
Please I need information
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by larryray26(m): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
aBbiie25:

Good day everyone. . Please how do i navigate my way to Plot 4, Jeremiah Ugwu Street, Off Admiralty Way Lekki phase 1,Lagos. OUTCESS SOLUTIONS NIG LTD. I'll be going from Sabo. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Get a bus going to CMS or Obalande,from obalande enter Lekki/AJAH bus and alight at ikate,from ikate cross and get keke going there.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
VACANCIES
Our clients a reputable proprietary leasing company has vacancies for the under listed role
Senior Account Officer
• Cash tracking of daily receivables which involves the tracking of receivables to ascertain the cheque or receivables due for collection and report delinquent receivables.
• Payables Report: collation and recording of all vendors’ invoices and payment memos due for payment on a daily basis.
• Petty: Review of the petty cash handling and utilization.
• Budget & Budgetary control system: preparation and compilation of inputs from the various Business units and the back-offices for their expected revenue, income and articulated cost structure to be properly estimated across the 12 months of the year. Normally this is done at the beginning of every year.
• Risk Management process: continuous review of our businesses, reviewing the internal & external environment that might have negative impact in the business
• Management Reports monthly: Preparation and compilation of the various expected revenue and its associated cost for the month.
• Training: training of all staff in the unit and ensuing that adequate understanding on the dynamics of leasing are achieved.
• Financial advisory service: advising the MD and other key operators of the financial market
• Commercial Notes customers update and certificate issuance:
• Payroll management for core staff
• Statutory administration of pension, tax, VAT & Withholding taxes to Government
• Review of monthly management Accounts & Analysis

JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum of a first Degree in Accounting and MBA or Masters in a related discipline.
• Minimum 8 years’ work experience in Finance/Accounting with 5 years in a Senior Management role.
• Strong financial experience, especially fund management, corporate treasury management and foreign exchange.
• Accounting certification - ACCA, ICAN, etc.
• Direct experience preparing annual accounts for audit, interacting with tax authorities and other regulatory agencies.
• Below 40 years of Age as at 1st July, 2017.
Kindly send a cover letter and a copy of your CV to hr@arkounting.com.ng to apply for this post. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Application closes on 7th July, 2017.

FLEET SALES/MARKETING.
 Identification of business opportunity/potential client
 Sending of business proposal to the potential client
 Discuss the business proposal with the potential client.
 Understanding of the needs of the potential client.
 Presentation of quotes to the potential client taking into cognisance the identified needs.
 Discuss the quotes with the potential client.
 Acceptance of the business terms and conditions by both parties.
 Preparation contract papers and service level agreement by the client.
 Review of the contract and service level agreements by our Legal department
 Acceptance of contract terms and conditions by Atiat
 Execution of the contract papers and service level agreements by both parties.
 Approval of the contract by the Board.
 Procurement of needed assets by the Admin departments.
 Registration/tracking/pre-mobilization of the acquired assets.
 Recruitment/orientation of personnel for operation of the contract.
 Deployment of assets & confirmation of receipt by the customer.

Job Requirements :
· Minimum of 8 years work experience as a Fleet Manager or Supervisor in a Fleet role.
· Ability to speak more than one Nigerian language is an added advantage and the candidate must be willing to travel to any part of the country at short notice.
· The candidate must be a good driver with good knowledge of vehicle operation and maintenance.
· Computer literacy is a must with proficiency in the use of Ms. Word, Excel and Power point.
· A minimum of a first Degree and MBA or Masters in a related discipline is an advantage.
· Maximum of 35 years of age.
Kindly send a cover letter and a copy of your CV to hr@arkounting.com.ng to apply for this post. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Application closes on 7th July, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
We are looking to hire a HEAD OF OPERATIONS for a world class start-up physiotherapy and wellness centre in Lagos.

Responsibilities
• Oversee the departments of physiotherapy and elder care
services in each of the centre
• Execute the expansion plans and roll out new therapy
centres:
-Site identification
-Lease negotiation
-Equipping of facilities
-Staffing of facilities
• Responsible for day to day operations of the centres
• Responsible for implementation and compliance of care
delivery processes and centre agent

Requirements
• Masters or B. Sc. in Health Sciences or Health -Care
administration or related Medical field
• Minimum of 5-7 years’ operational experience in an industry
that focuses on customer experience, retail, spa/gym.

Interested and qualified candidates can send CVs to jobs4myclients@gmail.com before the close of business on Monday, 3rd July 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
ACCOUNTANT VACANCY

A growing primary school within Lekki Phase 1, Lagos is currently looking for seasoned candidate to take up the role of Accountant.

Qualifications
· B.Sc/HND in Accounting or other related discipline.

· Chartered Accountant or part qualified Accountant (ACCA or ICAN)

Knowledge & Experience

· 5 years work experience as an accountant.

· Ability to use Quickbooks accounting software to prepare; monthly, Termly and annual financial statements (statement of profit or loss, statement of financial position and cash flow statement) is a must.

· Ability to work under pressure and to multi - task.

· Prior experience of dealing with LIRS and FIRS Tax Audit exercise.

· Ability to use Microsoft office applications (Excel, word, PowerPoint etc).

Benefits
· Competitive salary package
· Discounted tuition for staff children and free afterschool care
· 6 weeks paid holiday
· Termly training and workshop opportunities
· Contributory Pension
· HMO Scheme

Send CV’s to distinctivatehr@gmail.com stating any Degree and Professional Certification in the subject field.

Any entries without this will be disqualified. Example: (Bsc Accounting/ACCA Certified) OR (HND Business Administration/ICAN Part-Qualified)

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lawyers with 0 - 2 years post call experience are needed in a law firm within Ikeja.

Preferred applicants should be conversant with litigation and corporate practice procedure.

Interested candidates to forward their application to vacancyinafirm@gmail.com.

Thank you!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
We are currently looking for an HR Officer with atleast 2years experience,kindly forward your resume to corphr.mis@arteegroup.com with the job title as the subject
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by firdouz: 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nycil is into baby products ranging from powder cream and what have you. It's a very very big organization . I am sure you will not want to miss this. Best of luck
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by gergemam: 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
aBbiie25:

DESTINATION: OUTCESS formally CCSNL

Sabo, Yaba. Take a Bus to Obalende/CMS #100 alight @ Obalende..

From Obalende Board a BUS to Lekki/Ajah #150 alight @ Ikate Bus-Stop, Cross to the other side of the Road

Ride a Keke Napep going to Ikate #50, Alight @ DOME, From DOME do ask how to maneuver your way to the street/Address. The company gate is closer to an Aboki selling groceries under a fruit tree. #Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Lorenx(m): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
please house, I do I get to salvation road opebi Ikeja, coming from egbeda
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by aBbiie25(f): 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
gergemam:

DESTINATION: OUTCESS formally CCSNL

Sabo, Yaba. Take a Bus to Obalende/CMS #100 alight @ Obalende..

From Obalende Board a BUS to Lekki/Ajah #150 alight @ Ikate Bus-Stop, Cross to the other side of the Road

Ride a Keke Napep going to Ikate #50, Alight @ DOME, From DOME do ask how to maneuver your way to the street/Address. The company gate is closer to an Aboki selling groceries under a fruit tree. #Shalom

Thanks a lot.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by aBbiie25(f): 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
larryray26:

Get a bus going to CMS or Obalande,from obalande enter Lekki/AJAH bus and alight at ikate,from ikate cross and get keke going there.

Thank you so much
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tony240: 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
Pls who knows anything about dis company montaigne place. I have an interview with dem on tuesday
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Tnot(m): 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
rapheasco:

am interested in d data
Call/What'sapp this number 08034718381
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mimiy05: 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hi Op,

Kindly permit me to post this here.

Earn N10,000 For Every Client You Get Us

CreateScape Digital is a new digital and media company grounded in website design, whiteboard/explainer video creation, and copywriting.

We are currently running a 50% discount web design + company video promo and seek the services of freelance marketers who will earn N10,000 for every client referred to us.

No qualifications are required. You only need to be able to convince individuals, business or companies who do not have websites to hire our services.

If you think you can do this, please send an email to info@createscaedigital.com with the subject "Freelance Marketer". A form will be sent to you to fill so we can have your details. We will also send you our marketing copy which you can print out and give to clients for them to know more about the promo.

We look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lululiscious(f): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hello. I'm a fresh graduate of Public Administration. My certificate is not ready yet so I can't do my masters now.
In the meantime, I'll love to intern with
1) A fashion house
2) An event management company
3) A HR company.
I already have basic knowledge of these that's why I'm specifying them. Please any company in need of intern can contact me. My email is busywritter22@yahoo.com.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by larryray26(m): 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
aBbiie25:

Thank you so much

You are welcome.
You can as well alight at Lekki phase one,climb the bridge to the other side,walk forward to the gate,keep trekking to the front and enter a white bus going to Lekki inside and tell the driver you are alighting at Jeremiah.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Lextat09(m): 12:27am On Jul 03, 2017
Does anyone know anything about Nycil limited in Ota. I have researched online and discovered it's a real company and what they do but I need to know if the interview is worth going for and anyone who has experience with them.

They are into chemicals and some baby products like vaselines, powder, wipes etc I think it's a nice coy. Give it your best shot. Good luck!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lifebliz: 1:34am On Jul 03, 2017
kenware:

Did u attend the interview? Is it genuine because I got the same invitation
. They are fake. Been there.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by larryray26(m): 7:00am On Jul 03, 2017
Lextat09:

They are into chemicals and some baby products like vaselines, powder, wipes etc I think it's a nice coy. Give it your best shot. Good luck!

Thank you sir.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:18am On Jul 03, 2017
Vacancy: Human Resources Manager

Vacancy exist for the role of Human Resources Manager with a client company.

Key responsibilities of this role include:
• Planning, developing and implementing strategy for Human Resource Management.
• Recruitment and selection
• Compensation and benefits,
• Training and development,
• Performance appraisal.
• Facilities Management
• Manpower planning
• Ensuring work related problems, grievances and disciplinary actions are handled in line with company laid down policies and procedures.
• Serving as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpret and administer contracts and resolve work related problem

Interested candidates should send their CV to recruitment@zidma.com not later than Friday 7th July 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:18am On Jul 03, 2017
Vacancy Notice - Business Process Manager (Lagos)

Skill Requirements.
• Ability to develop and entrench change techniques in an organization
• Ability to discover and establish business process
• Ability to design, carry out analysis, and model business processes
• Ability to construct business process methodology toolbox
• Skill for business process simulation and optimization
• Skill for application development

Experience: 5-7 years of business process management in medical environment or pharmaceutical or logistics company
Knowledge of managing ERPs is a key requirement
Send updated copies of CV to cike@icsoutsourcing.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:19am On Jul 03, 2017
Vacancy for Transport Manager:
Required to be a resident of Nigeria, has work experience in Africa (Nigeria will be preferred), English speaking, ability to use Microsoft Office (excel, word etc) ability to work with little supervision, good man-management skill, good organizational skills and with a little mechanical idea.

CV/Resume/Valid Passport and other documents should be forwarded to my email catmechanic@smc.com.ng till July 30th, 2017.

The preferred candidate(s) will be contacted for further interview.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:20am On Jul 03, 2017
Vacancy Notice: Head – Operations/ Administration.

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 12-15 years experience, with at least 5-7 years cognate experience in support services or a large hospital.

Please send CVs to cike@icsoutsourcing.com.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:21am On Jul 03, 2017
Vacancy Notice: Head, Biomedical Engineering

Experience:
5 to 7 years in a medical equipment/ devices organization or in Bio Medical department of a hospital

Preferred Education:
B.Tech(Electronics/Biomedical Engineering)
Knowledge of maintenance of medical equipment

Please send CVs to cike@icsoutsourcing.com
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:22am On Jul 03, 2017
Vacancy Notice -I am currently Sourcing for a School Administrator (Portharcourt) for a client.
Responsibilities
• Assist with identifying and recruiting Potential Teachers and other staff in Conjunction with the academic Head.
• Takes Overall responsibility for programme and project Management, delegating extensively across the school community and ensuring roles and responsibilities are understood clearly by all.
• Be responsible for the proper maintenance of account of the School, school records, service books of the teachers and such other registers, returns and statistics as may be specified by the Director/Board.
Requirements:
Bsc/HND in Business Administration/Management or BA English Language.
5 years’ post qualification experience required, (2 of which must be at Managerial/Supervisory level)
Must have demonstrable knowledge of comprehensive and innovative teaching and learning including the principle of early Childhood care, education and literacy.
Individual must be able to demonstrate excellence, passion for Children INCLUDING THOSE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
Preferably a Female(Married)
If qualified and interested, Kindly send C.V to eufondu@icsoutsourcing.com / ufondu89@gmail.com using School Administrator as Subject.Application Ends on 10th July 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dedons: 7:34am On Jul 03, 2017
larryray26:

Thank you sir.
what position did you apply for and when is the interview?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:34am On Jul 03, 2017
SALES ENGINEER NEEDED IN KANO

A power company in Kano is looking to hire a Sales Engineer

-Candidate must have a ND/B.Sc in electrical engineering

- Candidate must have 2-4 years experience in sales and technical knowledge of electrical medium voltage products.

- Candidate must have a customer oriented and convincing personality

- Candidate must be able to suggest solutions and make plans for product sales improvement

- Candidate have good communication skills.

If you are qualified, kindly forward an updated CV to talenttract@gmail.com on or before Wednesday, July 5th 2017 using the job title as the subject of the mail. Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2017
IF you are interested in a Business Development Job,kindly send your cv to bplhr@rtbriscoe.com.Minimum qualification for this Job,is 2years experience on same job position.Application closes on the 7th of July,2017.

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.