Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2838751 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by seunmarytemi(f): 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
pls i wouldn't get information about this company online pls help

WE WERE IMPRESSED BY YOUR BACKGROUND AND WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO AN INTERVIEW AT OUR OFFICE AT OMOLE TO TELL YOU A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THE POSITION AND GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER.

AS A BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER, YOU ARE TO WORK DIRECTLY WITH THE HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT TO TRAIN AND RETRAIN OTHERS IN THE ORGANIZATION. YOU WILL GO THROUGH A PSYCHOLOGICAL

ASSESSMENT WHICH IS BOTH WRITTEN AND ORAL BY THE BDM AND THE CEO OF THE ORGANIZATION. DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOW:

ADDRESS

: 7, BABATUNDE LADEGA STREET, OMOLE PHASE 1, OMOLE BUS STOP, OJODU, LAGOS.

DATE:      11th OF JULY, 2017 (TUESDAY)
TIME:     9AM PROMPT
HR:      DENE(08138570081)

A REMINDER WILL BE SENT TO YOU VIA TEXT MESSAGE. FOR MORE INFORMATION/INQUIRIES, CALL OR VISIT:www.zodiacmultiservices.com

LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU.

HR DENE
   FOR ZODIAC LINK MULTISERVICES

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by rennykay(f): 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
lasunray:
SEQUEL TO A REFERRAL, ZLM INVITES YOU FOR AN INTERVIEW AS A UNIT MANAGER @7 LADEGA STR, OMOLE BUS-STOP, EN-ROUTE OJODU BY 9AM ON WED, 26/4/17 HR_SAM 07011317650

Pls, How real?

It's REAL...It's a business organisation. When i got the message sometime ago, i attended the interview and it was okay, though not what i was expecting but i got to learn so many things that day. I'll still go back after i'm done with my present workload, cos i asked my Uncle to help me check if the Company is really registered under CAC and he affirmed it. So, if they are registered, then it's Legit. I will go back there for the opportunity and make good use of it. So i can only say, GO CHECK FOR YOURSELF.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by rennykay(f): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
seunmarytemi:

WE WERE IMPRESSED BY YOUR BACKGROUND AND WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO AN INTERVIEW AT OUR OFFICE AT OMOLE TO TELL YOU A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THE POSITION AND GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER.

AS A BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER, YOU ARE TO WORK DIRECTLY WITH THE HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT TO TRAIN AND RETRAIN OTHERS IN THE ORGANIZATION. YOU WILL GO THROUGH A PSYCHOLOGICAL

ASSESSMENT WHICH IS BOTH WRITTEN AND ORAL BY THE BDM AND THE CEO OF THE ORGANIZATION. DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOW:

ADDRESS

A REMINDER WILL BE SENT TO YOU VIA TEXT MESSAGE. FOR MORE INFORMATION/INQUIRIES, CALL OR VISIT:www.zodiacmultiservices.com

HR DENE

It's REAL...It's a business organisation. When i got the message sometime ago, i attended the interview and it was okay, though not what i was expecting but i got to learn so many things that day. I'll still go back after i'm done with my present workload, cos i asked my Uncle to help me check if the Company is really registered under CAC and he affirmed it. So, if they are registered, then it's Legit. I will go back there for the opportunity and make good use of it. So i can only say, GO CHECK FOR YOURSELF.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fabregas04(m): 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
seunmarytemi:

ADDRESS

HR DENE

the choice of words or tone of this invite is enough to tell you all all you need to know abt them, don't mind d poster above, S/he could even be d one that send you d mail. Do you find his/her comment convincing? Lol @ "train n retrain others" i hope you understand what they mean by that.

5 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by seunmarytemi(f): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
fabregas04:
the choice of words or tone of this invite is enough to tell you all all you need to know abt them, don't mind d poster above, S/he could even be d one that send you d mail. Do you find his/her comment convincing? Lol @ "train n retrain others" i hope you understand what they mean by that.
tanx i though as much
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by whodohgeepee(m): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
Abeg somebody epp.. is this real??

Trust you are well.

Can you come to my office tomorrow by 10am.

Please come with all your credentials.

Regards,

Modupeola Holloway-Olugbile, 

Recruitment|Recruitment and Selection Department| Integrated Corporate Services Limited.

Plot 106 Block 21b Temilola Akinbode off Freedom way  Ikate,Lagos, Nigeria.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by zoke: 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Appliedmaths:

I've gotten 3 jobs on nairaland, that's after my too much shakara. Obviously something is wrong with your application process, either CV or cover letter or not strictly adhering to application formats or not being qualified in the first place. I would have loved to carry your mata for my head but you spoke I'll and not grateful so I'll pass, I pray heaven remembers you soon (that's me being nice).

Edited

On a second thought, send me a PM I wanna help review your application process. Don't be frustrated fam! I know say life strong one kind

Cheer up and network with sound minds.
please, I also seek fo your help to assist me review my cv and cov letter. i only have OND and work with it for little time. since i left the job in 2015, i never receive any geniun job invitation. even adverts that i meet up with the requirements do ignor my applications. Can you imagin forv 3years, not even a single invite(except scams) my mail is eshiozokhe@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
zoke:
please, I also seek fo your help to assist me review my cv and cov letter. i only have OND and work with it for little time. since i left the job in 2015, i never receive any geniun job invitation. even adverts that i meet up with the requirements do ignor my applications. Can you imagin forv 3years, not even a single invite(except scams) my mail is eshiozokhe@gmail.com

I'm only trying to contribute my quota to real life problems I've seen in the work force that limited myself years back and still limits others today from landing good invites and probably good jobs, so no be magic show bro.

But in the real sense, whatsapp me on 08180828287... let's review your application process together to know where the problem might be.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Lalo80: 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
whodohgeepee:
Abeg somebody epp.. is this real??

Trust you are well.

Can you come to my office tomorrow by 10am.
She is working for ICS. ICS is a big outsourcing firm, they recruit for some banks like Zenith and KPMG. They will be helpful if you are experienced in your field.

Please come with all your credentials.

Regards,

Modupeola Holloway-Olugbile, 

Recruitment|Recruitment and Selection Department| Integrated Corporate Services Limited.

Plot 106 Block 21b Temilola Akinbode off Freedom way  Ikate,Lagos, Nigeria. 

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kaze4blues(m): 5:34am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=Lalo80 post=58330457][/quote]

Its real.

ICSL. they are are outsourcing firm
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by whodohgeepee(m): 6:17am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=Lalo80 post=58330457][/quote] God bless u my brother.. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 11, 2017
Good morning Nlanders.. please who knows about PCRecruit.. Are they Legit or just another time waster..help a sister.. checked their website.. they are one of them recruitment agency.. please I need more info on them. who has ever done an interview with them?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 11, 2017
singlessubway@gmail.com. it comes with a fee
phykel:

Thanks for your observation.

Pls i need you to help me check my resume. Please.
God bless you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Talk2tobo(m): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2017
BRIEFING DETAILS

A

ADMIN DEPT

to HR
7 minutes ago

Details

After reviewing your Application, the Search Committee in Affiliations
with RESOURCE SOLUTIONS would like to Meet with You.

Office of THE HEAD OF ADMIN, 2nd Floor, Osolo way, behind Keystone Bank, 7/8 Bus-stop, Ajao Estate, Muritala Muhammed International Airport Road Lagos.

This is purposed to Interviewing You For a JOB BRIEFING.

The fixed date is WEDNESDAY 12TH JULY 2017 by 9.00Hours in the morning.

You may wish to Refer to the Company' Website for Further Background
Information.

nairalanders pls help with info about dem,got msg from them , are they real? what are they into?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fabregas04(m): 8:37am On Jul 11, 2017
Talk2tobo:

BRIEFING DETAILS

A

ADMIN DEPT

to HR
7 minutes ago

Details

Office of THE HEAD OF ADMIN, 2nd Floor, Osolo way, behind Keystone Bank, 7/8 Bus-stop, Ajao Estate, Muritala Muhammed International Airport Road Lagos.

Information.

nairalanders pls help with info about dem,got msg from them , are they real? what are they into?
GNLD
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Talk2tobo(m): 8:44am On Jul 11, 2017
Google+

Web

Photos

more

Primary

BRIEFING DETAILS

A

ADMIN DEPT

to HR
29 minutes ago

Details

Information.

http://www.livesolution.com.ng/

DESCRIPTION:

FROM OSHODI BOARD A BUS TO AIRPORT ROAD AND ALIGHT AT 7-8 CROSS OVER
TO KEYSTONE BANK AND LOCATE ADDRESS.

Regards,
Is there anybody that as gone for there interview before
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by wuchi456: 8:56am On Jul 11, 2017
Hello house, i got this text from Infodesk, don't how genuine they are. Based on referral, you are urgently considered for an interview to hold on Tuesday 11/7/2017 by 9am @ No. 2 sunday str off Ikorodu road, Palmgrove B/stop Lagos. Please, help a brother out. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by highest2005: 9:50am On Jul 11, 2017
pls who is wit me on dis, or pls who knows wat they are recruiting for. pls share!!

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:54am On Jul 11, 2017
wuchi456:
Hello house, i got this text from Infodesk, don't how genuine they are. Based on referral, you are urgently considered for an interview to hold on Tuesday 11/7/2017 by 9am @ No. 2 sunday str off Ikorodu road, Palmgrove B/stop Lagos. Please, help a brother out. Thanks
Run! Do a simple test. Copy that address and search on Google.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2017
highest2005:
pls who is wit me on dis, or pls who knows wat they are recruiting for. pls share!!
They are recruiting for several roles. From Data Entry Analyst, Customer Service Rep, Bank Teller, Inventory Analyst, etc.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by highest2005: 10:07am On Jul 11, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
They are recruiting for several roles. From Data Entry Analyst, Customer Service Rep, Bank Teller, Inventory Analyst, etc.

ok tanks, whose got more info brothers and sisters!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2017
highest2005:

ok tanks, whose got more info brothers and sisters!
What else do you wish to know about them?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by karkinase(m): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
Appliedmaths:
To whom it may concern, I'll make this brief and short. Funny enough I made the same set of mistakes too and trust me I paid for it dearly.
This topic is created to talk about CV's, for job interviews and other related issues I'm very sure this forum has a lot to offer.

1.5/10 times you job search it takes a miracle to come across a job description that fits your qualifications, these days job applicants are now being smart by applying for jobs they know they are not 100% eligible and luck has seem to shine on a few.

So I'll go straight to the point, I'm not an HR personnel by profession neither do I run nor work for a recruitment agency but during the short period of time i've spent in the work force I've been in the heart of two "major recruitment processes" and here are my submissions (to whom it may concern).

Your CV matters a lot

If you're connected to people in HIGH places then this gist isn't for you (apologies).
I come across CV's I don't even go through up to 2minutes on a happy day when recruiting, and even when I want to be fair by going back to those CV's I still can't push them to the next stage.

Name your CV

Some people give their CV awkward names, the name you saved that file on your phone or pc matters a lot, recruiters do not have time to start searching for Mr A's CV after a good first time review. Your CV should carry your name ex "Obi Adamu Ojo CV" this is simple enough. I've seen qualified candidates loosed on jobs due to this error.

For Christ sake, use a good format for your CV

An HR friend of mine specially picked a candidate for a job listing because of his presentation and organizational skills, ask me again? She said she loved the way the guy took his time to carefully edit and format his CV, she said for him to do this it shows he has the potential to show good presentation and organizational skills. I've seen most CV's that looks like the contents are suffocating in the A4 paper, no margins, no tables, no headers, in Nutshell those CV's portray poor presentation skills.
And it may interest you to know that most of these poorly formatted CV's have good content.
There are generic formats of writing a good CV, Google them and apply. I went through a CV and after seeing the required contents I was looking for the candidates personal details, na the bottom page I go find am just before (that candidate head get oil) I had to bring it forward and do it the right way before approving for an interview invite.

Source for Quality Contents and keywords

Content is key, just like an exam answer script there are reasons people score 100, 80, 60, 50, even 0. What you have in that CV speaks for you, as a fresh accounting graduate nobody would penalise you for having up to 2 years experience and 3 professional degrees but there are certain contents we need to see in your CV failure to have these contents the Applicant tracking software may not be friendly even if the human eye may let go most times.

Get someone to review your CV

Designing and sourcing for contents can be very tedious a job for 1 man and this may lead to error of omission or not being able to spot an obvious mistake in your CV. For this singular reason and many more you need to get good hands to review your CV either paid or free.
People may further compound your woes by giving you conflicting theories don't worry about that at that point in time you would have gained more insight to know which is which.

That's all for now, I'll share more when I learn new things.
Nice job you doing here man, I must confess to you proper edit of CV and a good content is king. BT who are the experts to guide us. wouldn't mind if you help me out on my CV for review purpose. Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
CaptainBlaise:
We have your contact(Business Manager). Pls, attend our interview on Thursday, July 14, '17 @ 10:00am. Venue: AIICO House Building, (1st Floor), 2nd Gate B/Stop, Plot 2, Oba Akran Ave, Ikeja.
Come with your CV & copies of credentials.
Confirm availability with your full name. Questions? Regards. Sam Akinsulere: 08022246813. FactBase Consulting Ltd, www.factbaseconsult.com

Please did any other person receive this text message? Would like to know if this is legit or not.
dey are real but no matter what you applied for, it is marketing. Got invited last week friday but didnt go cos i called and asked their representative (the number sent in the text) who then confirmed it is a marketing role
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Cooladex(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hello good people, please how real are they?

With regards to your CV, ICI Nig selected you for an interview on Wed 12/7/17 by 9am at 98 Palm Avenue, Hillstar Building,Papa Ajao, Mushin Lagos. HOD/HR/45
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
Magymagz:

dey are real but no matter what you applied for, it is marketing. Got invited last week friday but didnt go cos i called and asked their representative (the number sent in the text) who then confirmed it is a marketing role

See what the cat dragged in.. cheesy
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
LogoDWhiz:

See what the cat dragged in.. cheesy
lol...swty..aw u duin
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Magymagz:

lol...swty..aw u duin

I'm very well good..

Hope 'we' are making headway?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Workarena: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Urgent vacancy!!!
Three FEMALE marketers are needed for a financial company at Yaba.

Requirements
Tertiary education in a relevant field.
Must have completed NYSC.
Good written and verbal communication.
Ability to work under pressure.

Interested and qualified people should send CVs with the subject MARKETER to Workarenang@gmail.com.

Share!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by CaptainBlaise(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Magymagz:

Thank you jare. I actually decided to satisfy my curiosity and I attended the interview which I'm pretty sure I would be called upon to resume. But I will reject the offer.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
karkinase:

Nice job you doing here man, I must confess to you proper edit of CV and a good content is king. BT who are the experts to guide us. wouldn't mind if you help me out on my CV for review purpose. Thank you.

You are going to be extremely patient, send it in.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mintayo(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please who knows anything about McTimothy Associates Consulting Ltd at Capital building, 332*Ikorodu road, by lasu Anthony bus stop, Lagos.

Someone I know was invited for an interview on Friday. I need information about their Salary structure, who they are recruiting for, and mode of interview.

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.