Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2833341 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Tompeters(m): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
What's the name or number of the sender?
they sent me d invite through email
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Tompeters(m): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2017
bodnel:

What do you apply for
lobby and sales officers
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by phykel(m): 11:00am On Jul 10, 2017
singlessubway:
Please, stop this i need a job, most of you your resume is trash........ through that amount of cvs I will take 5min to search for what am looking out for and shortlist those applicants that have wh most of your cv have no job function or description so you may stay longer in the labor market.

Thanks for your observation.

Pls i need you to help me check my resume. Please.
God bless you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by UEK33(m): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2017
I got an invite from Kingzy pharmaceutical ltd for the position of "medical sales rep" Plz any one who knows a thing or two about them or what I should expect should give me an insight.. thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:33am On Jul 10, 2017
Tompeters:
they sent me d invite through email
Okay. Though I was expecting a mail address.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Tompeters(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Okay. Though I was expecting a mail address.
u have any idea as to how much they pay
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by DifferentCase(m): 11:42am On Jul 10, 2017
Boss, I greet you greatly, trust you re doing great!
OluDare01:
Debbie
You're doing a great job here.
God bless you real good!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by shehuolayinka(m): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2017
Appliedmaths:

Fixing this problem would take time especially with the fresh graduates and few working class.
Had the same issue too when I advertised for a position, that prompted me to contribute my quota in helping out on reviewing CV's for free.

pls can you help me review my CV
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
Tompeters:
u have any idea as to how much they pay
Lol. Smh4thisdude. How do I do that? What's their mail address maybe we can trace the company's name.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Olusharp(m): 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
Debbie and co Advice needed

I have an interview with a respectable organization tomorrow, The problem here is I just tried my luck by applying for the job as an Account Assistant. I am in my finals in School (Hnd2 to be precise) and things are financially hard I must say.. should I drop pursuing my HND cert and take up this job or will it be allowed if I am employed to take breaks to go for my exams.... I am confused!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by roilnoble(f): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
Please who knows how the interview session at mikado looks like I have been called for an interview for post of account clerk

And also who can help with direction on how to get there from Oshodi
206A muri okunola street V.I
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Olusharp(m): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
what is the working condition with Fumman Nig ltd?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by OluDare01(m): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
I greet you too.
Oh yes, I am doing great!
Thanks cheesy
DifferentCase:
Boss, I greet you greatly, trust you re doing great!

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fabregas04(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
Olusharp:

I have an interview with a respectable organization tomorrow, The problem here is I just tried my luck by applying for the job as an Account Assistant. I am in my finals in School (Hnd2 to be precise) and things are financially hard I must say.. should I drop pursuing my HND cert and take up this job or will it be allowed if I am employed to take breaks to go for my exams.... I am confused!
HND2 no be moimoi o, there are still hope of landing a very good job after your study, i can't advise you to drop your HND program in favour of the job, BTW, it's not that d job is 100% yours already, pls stick to your HND. All the best as regards your finance issues. On the contrary, if the interview location is so close to you, you can give it a trial to see you chances of getting it, d pay and working condition, if it's d type that wld allow a part time study in the nearest future. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by CaptainBlaise(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
We have your contact(Business Manager). Pls, attend our interview on Thursday, July 14, '17 @ 10:00am. Venue: AIICO House Building, (1st Floor), 2nd Gate B/Stop, Plot 2, Oba Akran Ave, Ikeja.
Come with your CV & copies of credentials.
Confirm availability with your full name. Questions? Regards. Sam Akinsulere: 08022246813. FactBase Consulting Ltd, www.factbaseconsult.com

Please did any other person receive this text message? Would like to know if this is legit or not.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by goshen26: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
km 33 lekki epe expressway opposite eputu junction Lagos.

Pls how do I get to the above address from Bode*Thomas?

Also who know about splint server ltd...their style of interview, their working condition etc...

Got their message today after applying for Tech Support Rep.

Pls help a bro..

Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Tompeters(m): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Smh4thisdude. How do I do that? What's their mail address maybe we can trace the company's name.
hrm@tetrazzinifood.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
Tompeters:
hrm@tetrazzinifood.com
Okay. They are okay. I don't know the pay structure. Where are you coming from?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by charlyazods(m): 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
Job Vacancy Alert: Supply Chain Manager (Retail/Construction) - Lagos

Our client is the regional distributor for the world's leading manufacturers of office and home fittings in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for a SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER to be based in Lagos, Nigeria.

Job Profile

To plan, direct, manage and oversee the company's supply chain strategy and its effective implementation. Provide Strategic Initiative for efficient procurement, inventory and delivery management

Key Responsibilities

- Develop a strategy that ensures excellence in all areas of inventory to support the company’s mission and core objectives.
- Develop an annual business plan and operating budget for the inventory department and monitor the implementation of these to ensure that the financial targets are met
- Oversee Accurate Stocking; Ease in Assessing Goods in Stock; Speed of Delivery
- Assist in the development of a company wide Category Purchase Strategy for commodities
- Responsible for the review, reconciliation and daily reporting of the account/financial position with each of the company's offshore Supplier
- Provide timely stock position
- Management of key risks on behalf of the Procurement Division

Key Requirements

- B.Sc/M.Sc in any related discipline preferably Supply Chain Management/Accounting
- 6 - 7 years Supply Chain experience with at least 3 Years Managerial level engagements
- Membership of Relevant Institutions/Certifications is an added advantage
- Relevant experience from Retail/FMCG/SMCG is a MUST
- Document & Records Management Skill
- Supply chain management skill
- Planning & Organizing effectiveness
- Financial Systems Savvy
- Reporting skill
- Proficient in the use of Excel and numerate software

*Only Suitable Candidates would be contacted or responded to
*Application should contain a short cover note stating your cumulative years of SUPPLY CHAIN Management experience and what makes you most qualified for the role.
*Application deadline for first shortlist is July 14, 2017. Email to charles.azode@erecnigeria.com
**Do Not Apply if you have not been in SUPPLY CHAIN for minimal of 6 Years.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
Our client an Oilfield Service Company in Nigeria is urgently recruiting a SALES MANAGER (Permanent) for their process management activity in Lagos and Port Harcourt. I am ideally looking for a Sales Manager with Oil and Gas background. Please Apply by emailing your CV to linda.onuekwa@benedettoltd.com

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
From oshodi enter bus going to ajah..please go very early to enter the red BRT...tell them you are stopping at law school busstop....your address is not far from there...ask around.
roilnoble:
Please who knows how the interview session at mikado looks like I have been called for an interview for post of account clerk

And also who can help with direction on how to get there from Oshodi
206A muri okunola street V.I

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
You made mention that you are in your finals...why drop? please finish up and pursue your job....i would have adviced otherwise if you are yet to start your HND..Yea i know how difficult life is especially with school.....you can look for business or things you can do by the side to get extra income...look around you.cheers
Olusharp:

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
Company is in need experienced Candidates to fill the following vacant Positions:
1. Fleet Officer - Bsc/HND in Transport Management with at least 3 years experience. Must be Computer literate
2. Admin Officer - ND or it's equivalent in any of the numeracy courses with at least 3 yrs experience in similar position. Must be computer literate.
Interested candidates to send their CV to payroll@contecglobal.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tbliss22(m): 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
Sequel to your application for the post of a customer service officer and submission of your curriculum vitae to our online job portal, you have been shortlisted for a JOB INTERVIEW on Tuesday 11th July, 2017 by 10:00 am at GRANDLEAD HERITAGE - 5, Surulere Industrial Estate, University Press Building, Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos. Come with a hard copy of your cv and a printout of this job invite. Best regards. Career Gems HR.

I got this now...... what's ur take please
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
We are recruiting for a Procurement Manager.

Required Qualifications :

1. Proven good working relationship as a procurement manager;

2. Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in "reading " the market. 3. Talent in negotiations and networking;

4. Aptitude in decision -making and working with numbers

5. Experience in Collecting and analyzing data

6. Strong leadership capabilities 7. BSC degree in supply chain management, logistics or business management. Qualified candidates should send their resume to jacqueline.k@ dataflexng.com and/or recruitment@dataflexng.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Africa Continental GBFOODS Trading Nig Ltd, an FMCG company is recruiting to fill the below position

POSITION: HR Intern

Job Location: Lagos

Job Description
Are you a graduate of any Social Sciences and Management discipline with strong passion to grow a career in Human Resources?

We urgently want to take on board passionate graduates (interns) with good personality, basic communication skills, Good Microsoft office skill and willingness to learn for a 6 months internship.

Remuneration
A Stipend will be paid during the internship period.

Method of Application:
Interested applicants should apply by forwarding their cv to Hrteam.nigeria@thegbfoods.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Urgent Vacancy. An indigenous Oil and Gas firm based in Lagos and PH need the services of a Surveyor with competencies and certifications in Geomatics survey, mapping operations, possession of registrable qualifications like SURCON and valid medical certificate.

Interested candidates on a full time or consultancy basis should send their cv to talentflair@gmail with Surveyor as subject matter.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
Needed;
Procurement Manager
Experience must be oil and gas.
Location is Lagos
Must have studied QS.
Pls send CV to cvs@bluesteelsolutions.com.ng
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
company is currently recruitment interns and full time employees. Who have finished or about to finish with a 1st class or 2nd class upper degree, and are interested in working as a Technology Analyst (with web or mobile development skills), HR Analyst or Digital Marketing Analyst. If interested please send cv to careers@thepropertyowners.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by osuofia2(m): 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
Appliedmaths:

I've gotten 3 jobs on nairaland, that's after my too much shakara. Obviously something is wrong with your application process, either CV or cover letter or not strictly adhering to application formats or not being qualified in the first place. I would have loved to carry your mata for my head but you spoke I'll and not grateful so I'll pass, I pray heaven remembers you soon (that's me being nice).

Edited

On a second thought, send me a PM I wanna help review your application process. Don't be frustrated fam! I know say life strong one kind

Cheer up and network with sound minds.
Hey bro, send me ur email...kindly assist in my resume review...rich regards
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dilyschigo(f): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
Good evening, please i need informationon Clayfield and Harrow limited, i have interview with them for the post of a FACILITY MANAGER. I was not able to get much online. Has anyone gone therefor interview?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by whodohgeepee(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
please I need help on this one.. is this real..?? Good evening and God bless as you reply.

Trust you are well.

Can you come to my office tomorrow by 10am.

Please come with all your credentials.

Regards,

Modupeola Holloway-Olugbile, 

Recruitment|Recruitment and Selection Department| Integrated Corporate Services Limited.

Plot 106 Block 21b Temilola Akinbode off Freedom way  Ikate,Lagos, Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.