Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2828802 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by EsanEmmanuel(m): 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
goshen26:

Whr are u coming from?
from ikotun
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mayorchelsea(m): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
sharplikenail:

Hi! Hope you found directions. Just in case, you can visit Lara.ng. Clear and easy directions is what the site does.

Here's how:

Directions from Cele Express to First Academy Iganmu

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Orile Iganmu
Get Off at: Orile Iganmu
Price: ₦100 - 150

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Ojuelegba Bus Station
Get Off at: Eric Moore Junction
Price: ₦100

Walk To Your Destination

Total Estimate: ₦200 - 250

All directions are available on Lara.ng
I tried it out;just needed to be sure that Lara.ng and human descriptions are the same.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Maksol(m): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
Luvtosyno:
INTERVIEW AT O SPACE NIGERIA LIMITED ....Who got the message and how real is it
What post did u apply for
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 1sureboss(m): 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Please any procurement offer?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tobey2ng(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Please help me with this. I don't understand how Lara.ng works. From oshodi to Fig Health Store
20A Fola Osibo/Emma Abimbola Cole Street
Opposite Hakeem Dickson Street
Lekki Phase 1 Estate
Lekki, Lagos. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tony240: 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
Please my people , who knows anything about waffle haus in lekki pls update a broda I have interview with dem on Wednesday. Tanx
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Encoredme(m): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hello Aunty Debbie.

I am a 27 year old unemployed digital marketer, social media manager and content writer. I am actively seeking for employment on Lagos island. I would be glad if you could post any relevant vacancies in this regard.

Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tony240: 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
You have been Schedule for an interview with Grandlead Heritage. Office Address: 3rd floor 5,surulere building, end of Adeniyi jones,universal bus-stop ikeja Lagos. Date:Wednesday 19th/July/2017, Time: 9:30am come along with your

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tony240: 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
You have been Schedule for an interview with Grandlead Heritage. Office Address: 3rd floor 5,surulere building, end of Adeniyi jones,universal bus-stop ikeja Lagos. Date:Wednesday 19th/July/2017, Time: 9:30am come along with your. Pls dis guys re dey real
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by FA13(m): 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
tony240:
You have been Schedule for an interview with Grandlead Heritage. Office Address: 3rd floor 5,surulere building, end of Adeniyi jones,universal bus-stop ikeja Lagos. Date:Wednesday 19th/July/2017, Time: 9:30am come along with your. Pls dis guys re dey real

No.

But if you are free go there!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Luvtosyno: 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Maksol:

What post did u apply for
Maintenance Equipment
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by njelrapheal: 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
tony240:
gnld. Don't bother

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Kescott(m): 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
fafambo:
PLS CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME WITH ANY INFORMATION ABOUT FUNLAB IBADAN,I WAS INVITED FOR INTERVIEW, AND PRESENTLY I'M IN PH,I DNT WANT TO WASTE TFARE AND ON GETTING THERE IT TURNS OUT TO BE GNLD,PLS HELP ME, the previous info I saw on nairaland.com about the company wasn't convincing but I want to be sure
Organ harvesters so I was told, location seems to be a makeshift hospital. If you didn't apply for any job with funlabs, don't bother going. Either it is as I was told or gnld
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by paulovirih: 12:28am On Jul 18, 2017
Are you a Veterinary Doctor or do you know one?....We're looking urgently to hire a Veterinary Doctor at Kennel Pride Nigeria. Mail Your CV to jobs@kennelpride.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 18, 2017
mayorchelsea:
Good day Aunty Debbie,please I need clear and easy directions on how to get to First Academy in Iganmu from Ikotun or Cele Express,which ever you think is easier.
You have a serious problem. She should give you directions too? Someone has dropped lara.ng for directions so many times on this same thread but these lazy pigs can't bother. Come and ask her for medical advice too.

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 1sureboss(m): 7:23am On Jul 18, 2017
grin
ismokeweed:

You have a serious problem. She should give you directions too? Someone has dropped lara.ng for directions so many times on this same thread but these lazy pigs can't bother. Come and ask her for medical advice too.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:26am On Jul 18, 2017
ismokeweed:

Lolol. That wasn't funny though. But this weed you smoke is very strong. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Deelaw(m): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2017
adeinfinit:
Pls, someone should help confirm this invite. I checked the website but still having doubts if they are real.

This is to invite you for an interview by LIVE SOLUTION RESOURCES. Date:Wed 19 JULY,2017Time:9AM Venue : Suite 201 Philez Plaza no 2 osolo way behind keystone bank 7/8  B/stop Airport Road Lagos.www.livesolution.com.ng. Come prepared as there will be a written text.36863081 Hr_Abuja.

Looks weird especially with this: 36863081 Hr_Abuja

My advice?.....Pick race!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mayorchelsea(m): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2017
ismokeweed:

The guy who mentioned Lara.ng in his comment was after Debbie already replied.Besides,I was only asking for a quicker route to the venue. Can't you just ignore my post and move on or must you reply? I can't remember asking you for help.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mylove4God(f): 9:35am On Jul 18, 2017
FA13:

No.

But if you are free go there!

Since you know they are not real, why advise him to go if he has a free time? Are you one of them?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by goshen26: 10:36am On Jul 18, 2017
EsanEmmanuel:
from ikotun

Esanoluwa Emmanuel name sake to a NYSC colleague then in Edo state
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by goshen26: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by goshen26: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2017
Find ur way to cele-ijesha, take bridge to the other side, u will see a street opposite apapa-oshodi exp way, enter the street, u will keke going to ijesha market #50, wen u get to ijesha market ask for where they enter Pako-aguda bus (#50), the last bus stop is enitan street....ask for the hospital ...very close...

God bless

EsanEmmanuel:
from ikotun
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olayinkajnr(m): 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Permit me to post this debbie

Somotex Nigeria Limited (a division of Mohinani Group of Companies) is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 1000+ trade partners. Establised in 1997, Somotex is run by experienced professionals in industry. Our business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.

Retail Store Manager

Job TypeFull Time  

QualificationBA/BSc/HND  

Experience2 years

Location Kano, Lagos

Job Field Sales / Marketing / Business Development  

Job Description

Experience in Retail Store Management.

Ability to overcome objections when selling a product.

Ability to delegate tasks to subordinates.

Excellent record of Measurable success.

Ability to adapt to different people in different environments.

Strategic motivational skills.

Ability to manage clients and their expectations.

Knowledge of the job title.

Ability to deliver when given set targets.

Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude

Self motivated & hard working.

Excellent communication skills.

Confident and determined.

Minimum of HND academic qualification.

Minimum of 2 years work experience.

Salary
N100,000 to N150,000

Method of Application

Applicants should send their CV's to: hr@somotexnig.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by som4: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
Our Wedding and Events Management Training Program commences again 29th July 2017, at no 59 Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere-Lagos.

Available Courses are:
i. Event Management
ii. Make-up
iii. Decoration
iv. Event Planning
v. Floral arrangement
vi. Catering
vii. Photo
viii. Fashion Stylist
ix. Baking
We also have a batter arrangement for those people who maybe unable to pay Tuition Fee.
Note: There is an Employment opportunity after you must have completed your Training ........Come lets give the best you need to know about Wedding and Events Planning . Also, Visit our Facebook Page @Wedding and Events.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Paveafrica: 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
VACANCY! VACANCY!!

Job opportunity at Custodian Life Assurance for applicants with a minimum of OND.
This is an opportunity to build your career in a leading financial institution.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.

Deadline for CV submission: July 28th, 2017.
Interview Date: August 8th, 2017.
SEND CV TO: efe_mena4u@yahoo.com

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by grinfingaz(f): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
Have something to do but don’t have enough time or hands for it? 
Need a part time/weekend freelance assistant?
need to get something done at a considerably low and negotiable cost?

I’m in Lagos mainland, available on part time basis and weekends and can deliver on some services ranging from:

Corporate/Events: Business Plan Writing, Data Entry and Processing, Document Writing and Typing, Research and Feasibility Checks, Training and Development, Education (tutoring), Travel and Vacation planning, Business Services etc. to

Errands/Household: Buy and Deliver, General Household assistance, Pickup and Delivery, Relocation and Moving arrangement, General assistance and so on.

Call, WhatsApp or text me on 07039164220

Email: myfreelanceassist@gmail.com, akubeshop@gmail.com

©MyFreelanceAssist

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Darey207(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
A CIVIL ENGINEERING COMPANY IN ABUJA IS LOOKING FOR CIVIL ENGINEERS WHO HAS SIX YEARS OF EXPERIENCE FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS
JOB #1
Job Title: Project Engineer, Finishing
Job Location : Abuja, Nigeria
Reports to : Project Manager
Department: Construction
Brief Description of the company:
OUR COMPANY, operates in various industries in Nigeria since 1980: Oil & Gas (onshore and offshore), General Industry, Power, Construction, Trading and many others.
Job Summary:
The Project Engineer will be responsible for planning all types of finishing works of the assigned project and ensure timely execution within set schedules, required specifications, quality standards and assigned budget. He will supervise the workforce on site, monitor progress and execution to meet deadlines. He will interact with the various parties involved in the project including suppliers, and subcontractors to make sure that all are aligned with the above objectives.
Main Tasks include:
- Develop weekly and monthly programs of work in line with the overall Project Execution Program.
- Optimize and allocate resources to complete the scheduled plan of work
- Plan the sequencing of activities in an optimised way to minimize conflict, increase efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Ensure that staff, and subcontractors are able to deliver the required quality and quantity of work for a specific period by regularly verifying goals achieved against targets.
- Supervise execution of finishing works on assigned project and attend to workforce queries
- Request needed material ahead of time with clear and accurate information about quality, quantity, and specifications.
- Identify design irregularities, and offer practical, cost effective, and achievable solutions and alternatives.
- Prepare weekly reports on work progress, targets, challenges, etc.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, staff’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing HSE procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Act as the team leader on site and bring out the best out of the workforce working with him
- Engage in healthy discussions with the line managers and team members with a view of coming up with the best solutions and practices.
- Maintain a professional and cordial relationship with all stakeholders on project
Educational background:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field required.
Professional experience and requirements:
· 6+ years of experience in medium to big projects in a similar position
· Highly knowledgeable in best practices of various aspects of Finishing Works.
· Proficiency in written and spoken English
· Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, excel, etc…)
· Proficiency in (Autocad, 3Dmax, etc…) is a Plus
· Current Job is in Abuja but relocation within the country is highly probable
Competencies:
· Communication skills
· Leadership skills
· Problem solving skills
· Planning and Organizational skills
· Positive and result-oriented attitude
JOB #2
Job Title: Project Engineer, Concrete
Job Location : Abuja, Nigeria
Reports to : Project Manager
Department: Construction
Brief Description of the company:
OUR COMPANY operates in various industries in Nigeria since 1980: Oil & Gas (onshore and offshore), General Industry, Power, Construction, Trading and many others.
Job Summary:
The Project Engineer will be responsible for planning all aspects of concrete works of the assigned project and ensure timely execution within set schedules, required specifications, quality standards and assigned budget. He will supervise the workforce on site, monitor progress and execution to meet deadlines. He will interact with the various parties involved in the project including suppliers, and subcontractors to make sure that all are aligned with the above objectives.
Main Tasks include:
- Develop weekly and monthly programs of work in line with the overall Project Execution Program.
- Optimize and allocate resources to complete the scheduled plan of work
- Plan the sequencing of activities in an optimised way to minimize conflict, increase efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Ensure that staff, and subcontractors are able to deliver the required quality and quantity of work for a specific period by regularly verifying goals achieved against targets.
- Supervise execution of concrete works on assigned project and attend to workforce queries
- Request needed material ahead of time with clear and accurate information about quality, quantity, and specifications.
- Identify design irregularities, and offer practical, cost effective, and achievable solutions and alternatives.
- Prepare weekly reports on work progress, targets, challenges, etc.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, staff’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing HSE procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Act as the team leader on site and bring the best out of the workforce working with him
- Engage in healthy discussions with the line managers, and team members with a view of coming up with the best solutions and practices.
- Maintain a professional and cordial relationship with all stakeholders on the project
Job Specification:
Educational background:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field required.
Professional experience and requirements:
· 6+ years of experience in medium to big projects in a similar position
· Highly knowledgeable in best practices of various aspects of Concrete Works.
· Proficiency in written and spoken English
· Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, excel, etc…)
· Proficiency in (Autocad, 3Dmax, etc…) is a Plus
· Current Job is in Abuja but relocation within the country is highly probable
Competencies:
· Communication skills
· Leadership skills
· Problem solving skills
· Planning and Organizational skills
· Positive and result-oriented attitude
PLS FORWARD YOUR CV ASAP TO ngzard@yahoo.com using the name of the role as subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Debbie thanks for posting this job vancancies I just got an invite for orderprocessor today anybody in..
debbie:
Supermart.ng, the Number 1 online supermarket in Nigeria is accepting CVs for the following positions:

1. Head of Sales: a young but matured individual with 3 - 5 years experience in Sale with atleast 1 year in team leadership. Not more than 30 years old.

2. Corporate Sales Associate: A smart young graduate with about 1 - 2 years Sales experience.

3. Order Processor: Role involves management of customer's order from start to finish. The individual must have 2-3 years experience in eCommerce.

4. Shopper: Smart and young o' level or OND graduate.

5. Accountant: An individual with 3-5 relevant years of experience

6. Marketing Lead: Must be well versed in online marketing and branding.

Forward your CV to hr@supermart.ng
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
here is an urgent vacancy for the role of Admin Executive in Halogen Security Company Ltd.
Key Responsibilities :
- responsible for repairs,refurbishment and maintenance of company's Fleet and physical assets
- Execute the renovation of projects in all offices within the region
- Account for all travel logistics to include accommodation, tickets etc
- Plan maintenance schedule for all facilities in the region
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of stock management system in the region
- other assigned jobs
Educational Qualification :

B.Sc/HND or its equivalent
Professional Certification
Experience :

At least 3 years hands on experience in similar role

SKA
- Focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong service orientation
- Ability to present report to management team
- Passionate with integrity
- Strong thinking ability
If your skill,knowledge and abilities match this role,Please send your cv to frederick.imo@halogensecurity.com before close of business tomorrow Wednesday July 19,2017. Selected candidates will be interviewed on Thursday July 20,2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
VACANCY FOR A JUNIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR

A bakery on the axis of Ojodu Berger, Lagos mainland is seeking the service of a junior internal auditor for immediate employment.

Purpose of the position:
• To increase internal audit capacity. The main focus will be on the Operations and reviews in line with internal audit plan.

Responsibilities & duties:
• The internal Auditor will audit the process of operation, company’s asset, payroll, and ensure standards are being followed.
• Draw up operating standard to be followed if required.
• Identify and assess the organizations wide risks during all reviews. Feed results of such into audit reviews and risk management system.
• Plan, scope and execute internal audit reviews in line with the required standards and ensure compliance.
• Present line manager with recommendations and improvements to ensure compliance and improve business efficiency.
• Prepare internal audit reports.
• Build and maintain key management relationships across all departments.
• Provide ad hoc support on internal audit or other activities as and when required.

Qualifications & specifications:
• OND/HND/B.Sc in Accounting or other related fields.
• 2-3 years experience as an Internal Auditor.
• Ideal candidate must be honest, hard working and credible.
• Candidates should reside in Ojodu Berger or its immediate environs.
• Usage of MS Office and exposure to ERP systems

Salary & How to apply:
• Salary: N720, 000 Per annum.
• Qualified candidates should apply to ‘recruitment@stresertservices.com’ using Auditor 109 as the subject of their mails.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.