Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,500 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2834957 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlueRayDick: 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
Choi! shocked 3years experience and they will pay 720,000 gross per annum(meaning the employee doesn't even get up to 60k after tax and pension deduction) and see job responsibility plenty like pure water. Only God knows how much a fresh graduate will be offered.

Nigeria we hail thee!

debbie:
VACANCY FOR A JUNIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR

A bakery on the axis of Ojodu Berger, Lagos mainland is seeking the service of a junior internal auditor for immediate employment.

Purpose of the position:
• To increase internal audit capacity. The main focus will be on the Operations and reviews in line with internal audit plan.

Responsibilities & duties:
• The internal Auditor will audit the process of operation, company’s asset, payroll, and ensure standards are being followed.
• Draw up operating standard to be followed if required.
• Identify and assess the organizations wide risks during all reviews. Feed results of such into audit reviews and risk management system.
• Plan, scope and execute internal audit reviews in line with the required standards and ensure compliance.
• Present line manager with recommendations and improvements to ensure compliance and improve business efficiency.
• Prepare internal audit reports.
• Build and maintain key management relationships across all departments.
• Provide ad hoc support on internal audit or other activities as and when required.

Qualifications & specifications:
• OND/HND/B.Sc in Accounting or other related fields.
• 2-3 years experience as an Internal Auditor.
• Ideal candidate must be honest, hard working and credible.
• Candidates should reside in Ojodu Berger or its immediate environs.
• Usage of MS Office and exposure to ERP systems

Salary & How to apply:
• Salary: N720, 000 Per annum.
• Qualified candidates should apply to ‘recruitment@stresertservices.com’ using Auditor 109 as the subject of their mails.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Vacancy for subject teachers in a school....English (phonics), English language, Geography, Accounting, Security officers, IT officer(OND & male).

Forward CV's to emmyarkin@gmail.com and your subject should be your tittle.

The school is located in ikeja with IGSCE AND SAT certified.

If you live around ikeja, kindly apply
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
ob Opportunity:

A leading consulting firm is hiring fresh graduates. The applicant must be interested in pursuing a management consulting career. Minimum requirement includes 2.1, strong quantitative & analytical skills. Send CV to services@michaelstevens-consulting.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
VACANCY!!!

*Investigation Coordinator* needed urgently for one of our clients.

Requirements :

1) Minimum of Bsc,HND or equivalents
2) Intelligence/ para-military background with minimum of 3 years experience
3) Knowledge of security tools /gadgets
4) Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
5) Ability to liase /interface well with third parties, clients,agencies etc
Certified training, etc is an added advantage
Pay - 75k

Qualified candidates should forward their CVS to resourcing@halogensecurity.com
Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
A chemical manufacturing firm located in, Ota, Ogun state needs degree/ HND holders or its equivalent for the following positions;

1) PURCHASING OFFICER( with chemicals knowledge)
2) LABORATORY ANALYST
3) FACTORY TEAM LEAD
Preferably with a minimum of 3 years working
experience in similar position from the Southwest part of the
country. Closing date – Friday, 21st July, 2017. Email your CV to
ozamschika@gmail.com or ajibonaozams@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by missKiffy(f): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
Paveafrica:
VACANCY! VACANCY!!

Job opportunity at Custodian Life Assurance for applicants with a minimum of OND.
This is an opportunity to build your career in a leading financial institution.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.

Deadline for CV submission: July 28th, 2017.
Interview Date: August 8th, 2017.
SEND CV TO: fee_mena4u@yahoo.com
Pls whats the job title
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Michelle55: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
Debbie good evening, please can you kindly post job vacancies around Ogun state.. had HND in mass communication.. thx and God bless
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Kingphilz(m): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
debbie:
ob Opportunity:

A leading consulting firm is hiring fresh graduates. The applicant must be interested in pursuing a management consulting career. Minimum requirement includes 2.1, strong quantitative & analytical skills. Send CV to services@michaelstevens-consulting.com

Please, what is the job title?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sanyahkod(m): 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
Michelle55:
Debbie good evening, please can you kindly post job vacancies around Ogun state.. had HND in mass communication.. thx and God bless

Seconded!

With preference to Agriculture-related jobs too in Ogun. Thanks Auntie Debbie
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lacum: 7:11am On Jul 19, 2017
who among you knows magnesium international institute.
i applied for the role of a bursar to one st mathew college but getting to their office, we were told that they recruit for many companies. the recruitment process is just like they do in gnld. i was told to come back this morning to meet with the ceo but i want to know if there are people here who can give me first hand info about them.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ijustdey: 7:26am On Jul 19, 2017
fafambo:
PLS CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME WITH ANY INFORMATION ABOUT FUNLAB IBADAN,I WAS INVITED FOR INTERVIEW, AND PRESENTLY I'M IN PH,I DNT WANT TO WASTE TFARE AND ON GETTING THERE IT TURNS OUT TO BE GNLD,PLS HELP ME, the previous info I saw on nairaland.com about the company wasn't convincing but I want to be sure

they are along ring-road area in Ibadan

they are into 'medical diagnosis'..... just like mecure but not to that level....
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 19, 2017
debbie:
A chemical manufacturing firm located in, Ota, Ogun state needs degree/ HND holders or its equivalent for the following positions;

2) LABORATORY ANALYST
3) FACTORY TEAM LEAD
Thanks

Ma,can you help me with a social media marketing/PR job?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fafambo: 7:43am On Jul 19, 2017
ijustdey:

they are along ring-road area in Ibadan

they are into 'medical diagnosis'..... just like mecure but not to that level....
Thanks for the information, so are u saying I should go and do the interview, does it worth traveling all the way from portharcourt down to ibadan? pls I ask again hope they are not GNLD OR HMO,pls ur response will be highly appreciated
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ijustdey: 7:58am On Jul 19, 2017
fafambo:
Thanks for the information, so are u saying I should go and do the interview, does it worth traveling all the way from portharcourt down to ibadan? pls I ask again hope they are not GNLD OR HMO,pls ur response will be highly appreciated

I would advise that you don't take the risk of traveling since you are coming from a far place....
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by garex: 8:04am On Jul 19, 2017
gdmrnin all, I'll really appreciate it a lot if I can get job posting for a biochemist in places like kaduna, Kano or even Abuja. thanks a lot...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by barongmj(f): 9:31am On Jul 19, 2017
Pls how can I get to this address from iyana-ipaja: 14 muritala eletu street, behind sebuff plaza, Osapa London, Lekki
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by stephano100(m): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2017
Please help me with direction to Access Bank Head Office, Plot 999c Danmole Street, Off Idejo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos from Ojodu-Berger. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Blonchilli(m): 10:04am On Jul 19, 2017
debbie:

2) LABORATORY ANALYST
3) FACTORY TEAM LEAD
Thanks
Are you aware of any jobs around Delta State?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 19, 2017
barongmj:
Pls how can I get to this address from iyana-ipaja: 14 muritala eletu street, behind sebuff plaza, Osapa London, Lekki
Enter Ajah bus and drop at osapa london bus stop. Cross to the other side and ask for the address.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by barongmj(f): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2017
Thank you so much. God bless you
avicenna1:

Enter Ajah bus and drop at osapa london bus stop. Cross to the other side and ask for the address.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by boninho: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2017
Madam Debbie, please any Abuja job vacancies for Engineering graduate with 1-2 years work experience
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dedons: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
lacum:
who among you knows magnesium international institute.
i applied for the role of a bursar to one st mathew college but getting to their office, we were told that they recruit for many companies. the recruitment process is just like they do in gnld. i was told to come back this morning to meet with the ceo but i want to know if there are people here who can give me first hand info about them.
if it is the one at Ajao Estate, then i'll advise that you run for your life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: cotmag(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.