Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2830070 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Whytdot(f): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
Whytdot:
Please how do I get to 8 Lasode crescent, Victoria island from Ketu alapere? Thanks in advance
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Please lets not derail the thread with the scam visa stuff.
Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by waleski(m): 12:25am On Aug 24, 2017
Hi

Performance Management Analyst with 2 years Tier 1 banking experience covering appraisal of sales and non sales workforce, talent management processes(succession planning, organization development and design, Job evaluation and career management) available for hire.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by diiadem(f): 9:34am On Aug 24, 2017
debbie:
IF you have a 2.2 in any social sciences and female within the age range of 22-26 Please send your CV to gt@pololuxury.com. FEMALE ONLY
what should we use as the subject and hope it's not marketing please?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by HRDANEE: 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
A quick one!

Marketers are urgently needed in Asaba for account generation. Qualification: OND minimum and smart SSEC could also apply
If you think you have the flare send your CV to
deconcepthr@gmail.com
NOTE interview is next week
If you do not have what it takes to market don't apply please.
Salary is between 25000-35000
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chase2903: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Chase2903:
Good morning, great people. Please, i want you to help me with this job interview at Adron Homes Properties Limited, anyone has an idea of the job role of Business Officer in the company, what it entails and the pay? Your contributions will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Someone should please help me out. The interview is tomorrow
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Livebygrace: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Chase2903:

Someone should please help me out. The interview is tomorrow
I think the job is commission based. No salary attached...Google about them to knw more.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Okoya(f): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
barongmj:
Good morning, I got a text from Maria's house for an interview tomorrow.
Pls who knows anything about them? Google says it's a recruiting firm but few reviews on nairaland is pointing towards GNLD without proof.
Has any1 gone for an interview there before?
They are very real and good. Pls go and thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by seyema(m): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
Chase2903:
Good morning, great people. Please, i want you to help me with this job interview at Adron Homes Properties Limited, anyone has an idea of the job role of Business Officer in the company, what it entails and the pay? Your contributions will be highly appreciated. Thanks

I too got the message and I don't even know anywhere in Lagos
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlueRayDick: 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
Next2Bezee:
3rd Avenue,A Close, Plot 140,Opposite Dominion Cathedral,Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos.

Please does anyone have any idea how to get to the above address from Festac town?

From Festac join a bus going to Iyana Iba, from Iyana Iba join another bus going o egbeda. When you get to Egbeda at the Brt bus stop cross to the other side, walk staright down and tell any bike man you are going to Dominion Cathedral. You should be able to locate your destination if it is truly opposite dominion cathedral.

Alternatively, you can follow the oshodi route cos I don't know if work on that Iyana Iba has gotten to Iyana Iba towards okoko or not.

If you prefer the oshodi route, then board a bus from festac to oshodi, when you get to Oshodi under bridge you will see buses going to Egbeda. On getting to egbeda walk down to the bus stop, cross the main express and take a bike to dominion cathedral.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Next2Bezee(m): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
BlueRayDick:

From Festac join a bus going to Iyana Iba, from Iyana Iba join another bus going o egbeda. When you get to Egbeda at the Brt bus stop cross to the other side, walk staright down and tell any bike man you are going to Dominion Cathedral. You should be able to locate your destination if it is truly opposite dominion cathedral.

Alternatively, you can follow the oshodi route cos I don't know if work on that Iyana Iba has gotten to Iyana Iba towards okoko or not.

If you prefer the oshodi route, then board a bus from festac to oshodi, when you get to Oshodi under bridge you will see buses going to Egbeda. On getting to egbeda walk down to the bus stop, cross the main express and take a bike to dominion cathedral.

Thank you very much
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Xxpress(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
barongmj:
Good morning, I got a text from Maria's house for an interview tomorrow.
Pls who knows anything about them? Google says it's a recruiting firm but few reviews on nairaland is pointing towards GNLD without proof.
Has any1 gone for an interview there before?
Maria house is a genuine recruiting firm
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chase2903: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Livebygrace:

I think the job is commission based. No salary attached...Google about them to knw more.

Thanks, really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Lynda90(f): 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
pl, house I got an interview invite from VFD group in lagos and I reside in Onitsha, plz does it worth d stress?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Profandie(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Good evening people
Any info on when schools in Lagos will resume?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dammyllionaire(m): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Profandie:
Good evening people
Any info on when schools in Lagos will resume?

11, September

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
I am currently sourcing for Multilingual BSC/HND fresh graduates for a reputable client IN LAGOS. The candidates must be able to speak IGBO & HAUSA fluently. Interested candidates should send their cvs to cofili@icsoutsourcing.com. Please note that only candidates that meet the specifications will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
I am urgently looking to speak to Assistant Managers, Deputy Managers and Managers in the banking industry with exceptional proven experience in at least one of the following;
Commercial Banking-
1. Transaction / Value Chain Banking
2. Manufacturing/Inputs
3. Business Planning Analyst
4. Education / Religious Institutions Group

Kindly send CV to r.afolabi@oscartemple.com for a discussion. Thanks. Please
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
I am currently sourcing for a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER for a reputable safety consultancy firm in Lagos.
• The candidate must have Minimum 7 years’ cognate experience (preferably in Fire business), with wide network of contacts throughout the West African region,
• Product knowledge in Fire systems, HSE products, Access, CCTV, and Intrusion and Very High Energy Level and Ability to meet Sales Target.
Please note that interested candidates must be willing to travel frequently. . Please send cvs to cofili@icsoutsourcing.com . Kindly note that only candidates that meet the specifications will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Urgent recruitment for Sales Executives in a Multinational IT solutions company.
Location is lagos(Ikeja).
Preferably Graduate of Computer science,tech savvy
Resident of Ikeja
Interested in sales and marketing
If qualified send resume to freelancerecruiterng@gmail.com
Deadline for application is 12noon 25th August 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
A youth focused NGO based in Lagos, with focus on improving the Social Economic Development of Nigeria, Youth Participation in Governance; and Improving Democratic Practices is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Programme Officer

Qualifications

a) University graduate with a minimum of second class degree.

b) NYSC certificate/exemption letter.

c) Prior work experience of at least one year obtained while working in a similar body for a similar role.

d) Skills: Oral and written communication skills, organizational/project management skills, computer literacy.

e) Age cap: 35 years.

The Programme Officer would be required to initiate ideas and work plans/schedule, manage his work portfolio effectively with minimal supervision.

Interested candidates are to forward their application to lepanrecruit@gmail.com.

Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
I am looking to hire a Business Development Associate for a client of mine who offers authentication of online banking, mobile banking. mobile app and card not present to banks.

Candidate will be responsible for co-coordinating daily activities of sales, building and managing client relationships. Should have experience in selling technical solutions within the banking sector or have worked in a company where technical solutions are sold to banks.

Candidates with 5-7 years of experience in sales management and have good technical knowledge of authentication solutions within the banking sector.

Qualified and interested candidates should send their resumes to ginika@tatcafrica.com with subject "BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE" on or before Friday 25th August, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
Open Interview for Accounts Intern in a multinational IT solutions company
Requirements
Fresh Graduate (BSC,HND) in Accounts.
ICAN
Date is Thursday 24th August 2017
Venue for Interview is U-Connect Human Resources Office
5 Ogbunike street off Admiralty Way Lekki Phase 1
call 08138946746 for more details
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
Office Cleaners Needed!

We seek to employ cleaners at our office in Victoria Island. Applicants must hold a minimum of SSCE. Interested applicants are to send their CV to Hr-nig@singlereos.com before close of business on Tuesday 29th August 2017

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
*VACANCY* *Role:* *Human Resource Officer*

*JOB SUMMARY*
This role will be required to perform a wide range of generalist HR functions in the organization.
*Job Description*
1. Input in HR Policy development and enforcement
2. Payroll administration and Tax planning
3. Recruitment selection and placement
4. Discipline, Grievance and policies administration.
5. Disengagement and exit administration
6. HMO , pension and group life
7. Performance management
8. Cultivate relationships and maintain contact on an ongoing basis with all categories of employees to ensure appropriate feedback channels.
9. Prepare and present as appropriate periodic reports to human resource manager. *Qualification:*
• The ideal candidate will be professionally minded towards a human resource career and a good university degree (minimum of second class lower) and hold a recent qualification of less than three years seeking experience for professional growth. *Associate Member of CIPM will be preferable*

Qualified candidates to send resumé to Cv@humanleadershipresources.com on or before Thursday 31st August 2017 using *“Human Resource Officer”* as Subject of email.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.