Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2830958 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tony240: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2017
Pls who has an idea of dis company and dia salary structure.

Hello Reginald,

Your CV has been reviewed and you are hereby invited to an interview for the role of an Account Officer. 

Details of your interview are as follows;

Date: Monday, 30th October, 2017.

Venue: Marias House, 9 Ibeju Lekki Street, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Time: 9:00am

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by michony505(m): 11:35am On Oct 27, 2017
Gaybu:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Printer Partner

Requirement
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Remuneration
Negotiable and very Attractive.

Application Closing Date
7th November, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: majorbooksellers@gmail.com

For enquiries call: 0810 558 3900 or 0808 686 0012.
Whats d company' name
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 27, 2017
As a little boy I had a passion of becoming a chartered accountant,I have an uncle who was an accountant and I always admired the way he used to dress and look smart on suit.
My parents wanted me to be a pharmacist,my Father took control of my academic life,he facilitated my admission,and made sure I got admitted to study pharmacy.After spending 5years studying pharmacy,I went back to school to study Accounting and I graduated,and all the while I was studying accounting my father thought I was working.
I took a very big risk but I knew what I wanted and I achieved it.
My parents wanted me to be a pharmacist,which I didn't oblige but I still followed my passion and dream.
Today, I will boldly say that I have accomplished 90% of my dreams and as God would have it I have written most of my professional exams.
Always follow your dream,beat the fear of the unknown and soar to greatness,it will only take time but it will be worth it.......................................................................
#copied.

6 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bestkay1: 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
This is inspiring but i will like to know how were you able to finance your schooling for the second degree since your parent aren't aware and not in support of the program

Apologies just saw copied

Rchibs:
As a little boy I had a passion of becoming a chartered accountant,I have an uncle who was an accountant and I always admired the way he used to dress and look smart on suit.
My parents wanted me to be a pharmacist,my Father took control of my academic life,he facilitated my admission,and made sure I got admitted to study pharmacy.After spending 5years studying pharmacy,I went back to school to study Accounting and I graduated,and all the while I was studying accounting my father thought I was working.
I took a very big risk but I knew what I wanted and I achieved it.
My parents wanted me to be a pharmacist,which I didn't oblige but I still followed my passion and dream.
Today, I will boldly say that I have accomplished 90% of my dreams and as God would have it I have written most of my professional exams.
Always follow your dream,beat the fear of the unknown and soar to greatness,it will only take time but it will be worth it.......................................................................
#copied.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by moneysense777: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
exotiqueify:

Hello there, can it be done part time?

I doubt that but I don't expect someone to work from morning till night.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by moneysense777: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
Youcharia:

Yeah right!!!!
You are not finding any customers, they are already there *but some will go out to look for fixed agents* is what they'll tell you
But when you enter you automatically become that "some" that will go out and look for people

You said nothing about the targets.. Tell us about the target, What the app is all about. It's functions ..if it's as easy as just sitting down and registering customers into a database, you guys won't be looking for people all the time

The job is an offer. It is not a compulsory work. Answering questions here is not because of desperation but because I am a nairalander. I have to guide and protect the interest of my fellow nairalanders.

Let me categorically tell you also that the Fixed Agents are already there too. All you need is just to take the offer to them[b] (streets adjoining Ikorodu Road, It is not as if you will just be walking the streets of Lagos)[/b] the target area has already being mapped out. You wont beg them but they will beg you. Therefore, Target is not an issue here.

It is at the discretion of the company to ask everyone to go search for Fixed Agents. Even at that it is not a force labour.
Don't forget that the duration of the Project is just 6 weeks. Some will find and train the Fixed Agents how to use the App.
Because after the 6 weeks of disengagement it is those Agents that will continue where the Contract Staffs stopped.
(some of the Contract Staff will be employed fully at the end of the day: These are the ones that will continue to manage the Fixed Agents continuously and some of the Contract staff will also willingly become Fixed Agents because it is a lucrative deal).
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
someone should help me verify this please
who knows any thing about UMA GLOBAL LIMITED??

i checked Google, the address is saw is located in the Uk and i saw nothing about a nigeria branch or any nigeria address .

please, before wasting transport money I'm trying to manage these days, anyone who knows it's legit, how they operate and what they do should enlighten me .

thank you

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlissfulJeff(m): 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
hi
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
I do not know
michony505:
Whats d company' name
We are hiring for the below positions:

Restaurant Manager (experience in fast food/hospitality is mandatory)
Restaurant Supervisor (hospitality/restaurant experience is mandatory)
Cashiers (previous experience in similar role required)
Accountants
Waitresses/Waiters

Send your CV with the position applied for as the “subject” of your mail to: lenaulservices@gmail.com
Advert closes on November 7, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Davenairaland44: 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
Please who has any info on world N traveland?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dejiconde(m): 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
Good day house, who has idea of salary range of sales executive
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by grinfingaz(f): 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
Please i have an interview with them tomorrow. can someone give me insight about the company and what to expect during the test
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dejiconde(m): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
Please who has info abt allseven real estate investment limited, I have interview with them tomorrow.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by exotiqueify(f): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
moneysense777:

I doubt that but I don't expect someone to work from morning till night.

I understand, but i'm only trying to see if i can fit in as i run a shift job
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlueRayDick: 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
grinfingaz:
Please i have an interview with them tomorrow. can someone give me insight about the company and what to expect during the test

You really need to take down the picture ASAP. Prolly you don't know, but you re limiting your chance of getting the job with the details of the company, the sender of the mail and your details which you have exposed on a public forum.

If you want to ask for help concerning an imminent interview/ aptitude test, it is not compulsory you post a screenshot along with it. If you must, then try to blot out the private information like the sender's details and your own name.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by gloryon(m): 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
Maltaleeza:

I did not cos I wasn't sure then.... Still not sure
thanks. A friend went today. They are legit.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by grinfingaz(f): 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
BlueRayDick:

You really need to take down the picture ASAP. Prolly you don't know, but you re limiting your chance of getting the job with the details of the company, the sender of the mail and your details which you have exposed on a public forum.

If you want to ask for help concerning an imminent interview/ aptitude test, it is not compulsory you post a screenshot along with it. If you must, then try to blot out the private information like the sender's details and your own name.
ok thanks I did that already.... please do you have any useful information in regards
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Fisfrank50(m): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
moneysense777:

What the contract staffs are to do is to register customers into a database with the use of an Application on your Android phone. (We will give you the application to install on your phone. If you don't have an Android you can't do the job)
The staff will issue a card and register the customer immediately. (You are not finding any customers, they are there already) but some will need to find Fixed Agents.

The job will take place on Ikorodu road to TBS

For those that will enter the adjoining streets on Ikorodu road. Those ones are to find Agents (shop owners) that will be issuing those cards after the 6 weeks. The shop owners then get commission.

If you do your job diligently for that 6 weeks, then you can become a sludba Full Staff based on your key performance.

I hope I answer your questions.

Thanks

Have sent ma CV
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by grinfingaz(f): 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
please who got a test invite from World n traveland for tomorrow or who has any information about them.... the work structure, pay and what one should expect for the test?... God bless us all
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by grinfingaz(f): 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
please who got a test invite from World and Travrland Ltd for tomorrow or who has any information about them.... the work structure, pay and what one should expect for the test?... God bless us all
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Regenerated: 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
debbie:
Ekoshopping Global (An E-commerce platform in Lagos state) is in need of female professional customer support.

Job Summary
Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and Ekoshopping. Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancelations, and other queries.

Primary responsibilities
-Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
-Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
-Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
-Cancel or upgrade accounts.
-Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
-Advise on company information.
-Take payment information and other pertinent ---information such as addresses and phone numbers.
-Place or cancel orders.
-Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
-Act as the company gatekeeper.
-Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
-Handle product recalls.
-Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
-Inform customer of deals and promotions.
-Sell products and services.
-Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
-Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
-Close out or open call records.
-Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
-Read from scripts.
-Handle changes in policies or renewals.

To apply, send your CV and cover letter (compulsory) to info@Ekoshopping.com

Please, does anyone has a detailed information about them.
Their salary scale.
And please how do I get to their office in Ikeja from abule egba?
I just got a message from them for an interview on Monday.
Their address is Mokland plaza, work bay, off medical road ikeja.
Please, it's urgent.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by shadzyng(f): 3:57am On Oct 28, 2017
Please house, I need help on how to locate the address below, from Ketu.
Sweet Sensation, Diya Street ,Gbagada(Beside Access Bank) Lagos.
Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by wordbank(m): 4:53am On Oct 28, 2017
NujiPressy:
Pls am a fresh graduate in search of a job but in Port Harcourt. Pls anyone with vacancy should alert me. Even if its the work of a janitor. Thanks

This is my no 08061561221.
Take it easy, it'll surely come in a grand style

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 28, 2017
wink
Davenairaland44:
Please who has any info on world N traveland?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 28, 2017
Regenerated:

Please, does anyone has a detailed information about them.
Their salary scale.
And please how do I get to their office in Ikeja from abule egba?
I just got a message from them for an interview on Monday.
Their address is Mokland plaza, work bay, off medical road ikeja.
Please, it's urgent.
nter oshodi stop at Ikea along cross to the other side that's Ikeja
Salary
Negotiable
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 28, 2017
shadzyng:
Please house, I need help on how to locate the address below, from Ketu.
Sweet Sensation, Diya Street ,Gbagada(Beside Access Bank) Lagos.
Thanks in anticipation!
nter obalende stop at Iyanaoworo, take a bike to the address. Dress corporate and talk gentlely.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Damfostopper(m): 6:58am On Oct 28, 2017
Goodmorning room...I am desperately in need of a job..I am based in Akwa Ibom state and will really appreciate any job offer around here or even in Calabar, Cross River state..just graduated from School...... I can work as a receptionist, front desk officer, customer care representative....

I have ND and HND in Health Information Management..... I need something to do to garner experience before going for NYSC next year.....I am flexible, I can work anywhere, hotel jobs..etc .....i will really appreciate if someone can help..... Thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by shadzyng(f): 7:20am On Oct 28, 2017
Rchibs:
nter obalende stop at Iyanaoworo, take a bike to the address. Dress corporate and talk gentlely.

Ok, thanks a lot
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2017
hold cx

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by martinsfm(m): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2017
ApostleEbuka

Bro... pls go to arm thread page 3 and pls edit my number... everyone had been disturbing me there.

Help me pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.