Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2830874 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tjmc: 9:24am On Oct 28, 2017
Pls oh what's the update on Npower.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by iModernHome: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2017
Are you outgoing, Outspoken and Serious?

Do you have what it takes to be listen to?

Can you Convince a lady not to wear her makeup?

We are looking for 4 Candidate to work for us as a Marketing consultant.

Your job consists of marketing a new brand in an event and gathers information of all business ranging from a craftsmanship, sole proprietorship, Small Business, Large Business and Corporate Business.

This You will be given tools to work with and you will provide some of your own.

Requirement

*** Excellent Writing and Spelling skills .. etc

*** Should know how to use a computer device, Laptop, Ipad or Smart Phone

*** Should have one of the following device a computer device, Laptop, Ipad in a good and working condition

*** Applicant should reside in Abuja or its vicinities.

*** Should have an Internet connection.

We are going to employ you as a Marketing consultant and will be working for our brand on contract base.

Remuneration daily will be base on profile and bonus on the result that you supply of the task giving to you.

After numerous contract with us, we are going to open an agency in Abuja and we will be needing staff so this your chance to prove your ability

This an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team with international footprint

We are still receiving application until 15th November 2017

Email us at jobs@sgsmarketingfirm.com
www.sgsmarketingfirm.com

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by iModernHome: 10:45am On Oct 28, 2017
Thank you to those that have sent in there Application

Keep them coming

We will be announcing jobs offer for Lagos and Port Harcourt area soon watch out

www.sgsmarketingfirm.com

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dejiconde(m): 11:37am On Oct 28, 2017
Regenerated:

Please, does anyone has a detailed information about them.
Their salary scale.
And please how do I get to their office in Ikeja from abule egba?
I just got a message from them for an interview on Monday.
Their address is Mokland plaza, work bay, off medical road ikeja.
Please, it's urgent.
they are legit...... More so, don't expect the vacancy and the job description they posted, I had a terrible experience with them. I applied for phone insurance admin assistant but they offered me phone insurance marketing, I refused the offer likewise two other guys. For more info go to Facebook.com/hr Nigeria for my comment and u can do urself better by visiting their Facebook page for reviews and comments from their clients abt them.

Just my one kobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Fejos(m): 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hello house.. Please I need urgent info about this company if they are legit and also their pay package.. The address on google does not match the one on the email sent to me..

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Regenerated: 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
dejiconde:
they are legit...... More so, don't expect the vacancy and the job description they posted, I had a terrible experience with them. I applied for phone insurance admin assistant but they offered me phone insurance marketing, I refused the offer likewise two other guys. For more info go to Facebook.com/hr Nigeria for my comment and u can do urself better by visiting their Facebook page for reviews and comments from their clients abt them.

Just my one kobo
Thanks, I applied for customer support/care, I may not accept anything besides that.
Can you please help me with address to the place from abule egba.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ganie(m): 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
moneysense777:

The job is an offer. It is not a compulsory work. Answering questions here is not because of desperation but because I am a nairalander. I have to guide and protect the interest of my fellow nairalanders.

Let me categorically tell you also that the Fixed Agents are already there too. All you need is just to take the offer to them[b] (streets adjoining Ikorodu Road, It is not as if you will just be walking the streets of Lagos)[/b] the target area has already being mapped out. You wont beg them but they will beg you. Therefore, Target is not an issue here.

It is at the discretion of the company to ask everyone to go search for Fixed Agents. Even at that it is not a force labour.
Don't forget that the duration of the Project is just 6 weeks. Some will find and train the Fixed Agents how to use the App.
Because after the 6 weeks of disengagement it is those Agents that will continue where the Contract Staffs stopped.
(some of the Contract Staff will be employed fully at the end of the day: These are the ones that will continue to manage the Fixed Agents continuously and some of the Contract staff will also willingly become Fixed Agents because it is a lucrative deal).

Hi I just received a message inviting me for a screening/training tomorrow from 2-4pm. I am not still sure if I will attend,because it was your comment that made me apply. Pls,is it worth it?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by prciouschika(f): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
hello house,please any job opening in Enugu kindly help a sister in need.thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by prciouschika(f): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
debbie:
Vacancies exist for Human Resources Manager and Human Resources Officer in some medium-sized establishments. Minimum qualification is First Degree or its equivalent. Membership of CIPM is an advantage. Years of experience required are 2 for Officer and 5 for Manager. Interested qualified candidates to send resume to globalkreativeskonsult@gmail.com not later than 27 October 2017
dear Debbie, please if you know of any job opening in Enugu kindly let me no. biko help a sister in need
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by clementbiola(m): 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
I have B.Sc and M.sc in industrial chemistry with little industrial experience in pharmaceutical industry. currently I am into home tutoring which I don't really enjoy because I am not a trained teacher. I really need industrial experience that will enhance my practical knowledge about QA/ QC , R& D and industrial production... I will be gratefully if anybody can help me out.
please help a brother

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by moneysense777: 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
ganie:
Hi I just received a message inviting me for a screening/training tomorrow from 2-4pm. I am not still sure if I will attend,because it was your comment that made me apply. Pls,is it worth it?

A lot of CVs came in but the Training is compulsory because you can't do the job you are not trained for. It is for you to decide the going to the training or not.

However, an ethical thing is for you to send a mail stating a reschedule if you can't make it.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Next2Bezee(m): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
Fejos:
Hello house.. Please I need urgent info about this company if they are legit and also their pay package.. The address on google does not match the one on the email sent to me..

The address thing could happen if they moved office but haven't updated it on their website yet (my previous company had that issue).

I suggest you go. I tend to take any company that is financially well off to have its office in Lekki phase 1, seriously.

So go, All the best!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by GIDEON98: 12:54am On Oct 29, 2017
Am a graduate base in ph city I need a job vacant info any kind of work at all tans my 08039230919
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ogjoel: 4:19am On Oct 29, 2017
Hello chief, sent you a pm.

Kindly reply.
Fejos:
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by solz23(m): 6:02am On Oct 29, 2017
You are invited for an interview for the position of a Business/Sales representative. Aimart Realtors, 5th Floor, Adenekan plaza, Opposite Access Bank, by College B/stop, Okota, Lagos. Mon, Oct. 30th @ 10am.

House, kindly help me verify,their pay and nature of work?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ken124: 7:00am On Oct 29, 2017
Thank you for choosing to be part of the Top Talent Graduate Trainee.

Sequel to your application, you have been shortlisted for an online test.

You have till 2nd of November 2017 to complete this test.

Your login Details are given below:

Participant ID: ***************

Password: *********

The test consists of two sections:

§ Critical Reasoning

§ Error Check.

You are to attempt all questions in the two sections. Total duration of the two tests is 20 minutes

When you are ready to proceed, click here.

Few technical tips to note:

· Ensure you have a fast internet connection

· It is advisable you are using an updated version of any of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer.

· It is advisable you take the assessment on a Laptop or desktop.

· Take your test where there is no distraction

Successful candidates at this online assessment will be invited to our Lagos office for an assessment centre any time between 1st Nov and 17th Nov. depending on when your schedule falls. Please ensure to be present when invited.

Your success at the end of these assessments qualifies you to be part of the Graduate Trainee programme of our clients

Best of Luck

Thanks.
Warm regards.
Workforce Team

Please how legit is this
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ibroh22(m): 7:40am On Oct 29, 2017
Ken124:

§ Critical Reasoning

§ Error Check.

You are to attempt all questions in the two sections. Total duration of the two tests is 20 minutes

· It is advisable you are using an updated version of any of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer.

Successful candidates at this online assessment will be invited to our Lagos office for an assessment centre any time between 1st Nov and 17th Nov. depending on when your schedule falls. Please ensure to be present when invited.

Your success at the end of these assessments qualifies you to be part of the Graduate Trainee programme of our clients

Best of Luck

Thanks.
Warm regards.
Workforce Team

Please how legit is this
are you still asking how legit? instead of looking for how the question will look like, pls, if anybody knw Wat to expect in the online assessment, kindly put me through, I got same invite
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by WhiteLavender(f): 8:02am On Oct 29, 2017
ibroh22:

are you still asking how legit? instead of looking for how the question will look like, pls, if anybody knw Wat to expect in the online assessment, kindly put me through, I got same invite
Same thing I was going to ask him. When their corporate email is there.
Please if you manage to get any info, Holla at me, I'll still be checking.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:02am On Oct 29, 2017
Ken124:

§ Critical Reasoning

§ Error Check.

Best of Luck

Thanks.
Warm regards.
Workforce Team

Please how legit is this

send me the link let me check for you wink

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ibroh22(m): 9:19am On Oct 29, 2017
WhiteLavender:

Same thing I was going to ask him. When their corporate email is there.
Please if you manage to get any info, Holla at me, I'll still be checking.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fppqyrrz0r27bcd/AACSfJRfAGIH5AdBLwxruOhja?dl=0.

check that link
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by WhiteLavender(f): 10:42am On Oct 29, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlissfulJeff(m): 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
hiiiii
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Layowale: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
Registered Nurses with 2-3yrs experience urgently needed.
send your CV to layowale@gmail.com or call 07032676284.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by iModernHome: 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Are you Outgoing, Outspoken and Serious?

Do you have what it takes to be listen to?

Can you Convince a lady not to wear her makeup?

Well You can be a freelance Marketer and earn your way into becoming a Permanent Staff with our Agency

We are looking for 8 Candidate to work for us as a Marketing consultant.

Your job consists of marketing a new brand in an event and gathers information of all business ranging from a craftsmanship, sole proprietorship, Small Business, Large Business and Corporate Business.

This You will be given tools to work with and you will provide some of your own.

Requirement

*** Excellent Writing and Spelling skills .. etc

*** Should know how to use a computer device, Laptop, Ipad or Smart Phone

*** Should have one of the following device a computer device, Laptop, Ipad in a good and working condition

*** Applicant should reside in Abuja or its vicinities.

*** Should have an Internet connection.

We are going to employ you as a Marketing consultant and will be working for our brand on contract base.

Remuneration daily will be base on profile and bonus on the result that you supply of the task giving to you.

After numerous contract with us, we are going to open an agency in Abuja and we will be needing staff so this your chance to prove your ability

This an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team with international footprint

www.sgsmarketingfirm.com

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ken124: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hey guys I just did the top talent graduate trainee test it's not difficult
The critical reasoning comprises of a sentence premise & argument u have to choose from two options slightly agreed or strongly agreed

The error check u will be given two tables u will have to compare the two table and indentify the errors in the table, number matching and so on sha....

But try to be very fast oo the time remaining for critical reasoning will be carried over to error check

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Tumtumboy: 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
Two Experienced and reliable pharmacists required for immediate employment (morning and evening locum ) in an upcoming community pharmacy located in lokogoma, Abuja.

Qualifications
At least 1 year post internship experience in hospital and/or community pharmacy.

Work Hours:
Monday - Friday:
Morning: 7.50am-4.30pm
Evening: 4pm -10pm

Saturdays:
Morning: 8 am- 3pm
Evening: 2.30pm-10pm

Sundays
2pm to 9pm (alternate sundays)

N.B; public holidays inclusive.

Interested and qualified candidates forward cvs to pharmacylok@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by yorex2011: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
Our Client is in search of a QuizGame Project Operation Manager.
3-4years Knowledge in Lotto Service , social media/traditional media & Product optimization.
Upstream/Premier Lotto (Baba Ijebu)/Mega hunt/Bet9ja etc
HND/B.Sc in any field.
If interested and Qualified send Cvs to recruitment@mactayconsulting.com ASAP as this is Urgent and only qualified applicants would be contacted. Kindly share.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by AdultMaleNegro(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ken124:
Hey guys I just did the top talent graduate trainee test it's not difficult
The critical reasoning comprises of a sentence premise & argument u have to choose from two options slightly agreed or strongly agreed

The error check u will be given two tables u will have to compare the two table and indentify the errors in the table, number matching and so on sha....

But try to be very fast oo the time remaining for critical reasoning will be carried over to error check

can I do it on my phone?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
Please, please, please,

Uma global limited

I'd appreciate any little info about them

Someone should help a sister biko nu, edakun nu ooo
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ken124: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
AdultMaleNegro:
can I do it on my phone?

It is advisable you take the assessment on a Laptop or desktop.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by vengertime: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
debbie:
Vacancy exist for the position of a content writer in Seven Twelve ltd.
Curate the online presence of Clients in a way that would attract millions of users.
• Use an administrative interface to organize new topic areas and fill them with content
• Make sure the developed content is of a high quality and organized into different topics
• Create new topic areas to explore, based on the content on the site or based on the brief
• Create content on a list of topic areas provided by the team
• Summarize the communication in a custom format
• Interpret existing content in addition to creating new content
• Find the best and most relevant content and bring it forward
• Collect and share the best content online for our Client’s customers and fans
• Bring more utility and order to the Client’s social media conversations
• Help to add a voice and point of view to our Client’s business online so that they can connect with their customers
• Create an entirely new dialogue based on valued content rather than just brand created marketing messages
Experience:
• Previous experience and/or training in online writing, information architecture, social media management, media promotions and/or public affairs is highly desirable.
Qualifications:
• A graduate with a first degree in Communications, English or a business related degree.
• Must have completed NYSC.
Interested candidate should kindly forward his/her cv to admin@seven-12.com on or before close of business Thursday 26th October, 2017.
just read all the nonsense you wrote there, does it make any sense to you? Even if it's Linda ikeji will she require all that nonsense you wrote there.?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ChyOmaa(f): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Good day,

Our company into HUMAN RESOURCES AND BUSUNESS DEVELOPMENT is currently recruiting for the position of a Graduate Management Trainee.

You are hereby invited For AN INTERVIEW with the HR

Date:31th October,2017.

Time:10:00am

Address: 5, surulere industrial road, Adeniyi Jones, ikeja Lagos.

Direction:
From Ikeja under bridge take a tricycle(keke) to Adeniyi Jones,Drop at universal and locate press building (last floor).

You are required to come along with a copy of your CV and a printed copy of this mail for easy access.

Regards
Visioncareers

Hello house!
Please help me confirm the invitation above.
Legit or not? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.