Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2833785 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
TL First Group pioneers in integrating accountancy, management consultancy, public service productivity, leadership development and international development in a unique way that improves the social economic wellbeing of citizens and the yield of investors. Our unique approach provides our clients with added value through integrated solutions and delivery partnership.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Technical Sales Officer - Process Compressors

Job Purpose
* In-depth knowledge of Centrifugal Pumps, Gas Compressors and Process Compressors to provide solutions to clients in the IOCs, EPC Companies and other profitable companies.

Job Responsibilities
* In-depth understanding and hands-on application of Centrifugal Pumps, Gas Compressors and Process Compressors
* Meet sales target
* Identify application areas on client sites and make appropriate proposal on the benefits and usage of the products
* Identify and recommend as most appropriate, technical assistance for key customers
* Provide technical support to team of engineers handling repairs
* Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high volume customers
* Prepare and make effective product presentations to clients
* Ability to train end-users and client design Engineers from time-to-time
* Understand full working of Joint Venture Partners and any new technology
* Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that will win the company contracts in on-going and up-coming projects
* Define strategy for relating with each customer group and create a Customer Relationship Plan per group
* Collate client–specific intelligence and produce weekly reports
* Prepare month end reports and quarterly reports for OEM
* Interfacing with NAPIMS / NCDMB and follow up with submitted Rotating Equipment tenders.
* Generate work orders, Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Orders (PO)
* Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved
* Collate and communicate business intelligence
* Ensure full payment for all supplies and services
* Reconcile customers’ accounts and ensure proper documentation
* Provide regular updates on plans and progress
* Demonstrate consistent business development success and target – driven achievement
* Develop and regularly update a comprehensive client contact list.

Person Specification
* Mechanical Engineering graduate of a tertiary institution
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Business Development/Technical Sales in the Upstream sub-sector of the Oil and Gas industry.

Required Competencies:
* Intelligence gathering skills
* Good working knowledge of the Nigerian Oil Industry (Upstream sector)
* Proven business contacts in the Upstream sector of Nigeria’s oil and gas industry
* Proven track record of winning businesses
* Proven account management experience in the Upstream sector of Nigeria’s Oil and Gas industry
* Self-motivated
* Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
* Proven experience of working with minimum supervision.

Application Closing Date
3rd November, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: jobs@tlfirst.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
The Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA) is an independent medical aid organization based in Dakar, Senegal. ALIMA has three principal areas of expertise: providing medical care in humanitarian crises, supporting the development of national medical organizations, and conducting operational research to bring medical innovation to the field.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Construction Manager M/F

Mission and Main Activities
* Be responsible of all construction and/or rehabilitation projects in the mission.
* To achieve this: planning them on a short and medium term basis in collaboration with the coordination team, drawing up the projects and coordinating any studies required, overseeing the work progress and ensuring the technical, administrative and financial agreement with ALIMA and Donors protocols, plans, budgets and existing safety standards to ensure that construction works meet the needs of ALIMA programs.

Major Responsibilities of the Function
* Plan construction/rehabilitation projects to be performed in the mission, participating in the project design and development and ensuring that technical aspects are met and the compliance with the local construction habits. This includes:
* Design appropriate rehabilitation including planning of financial and human resources needed
* Analyze construction plans and resources for the project (labor, equipment, materials, quotes, budget)
* Identify the raw materials locally available (water, earth, wood ...)
* Plan and coordinate the use of construction machinery and vehicles
* Negotiate agreements and permits with local authorities to develop the construction
* Call for tenders
* Supervise and monitor the progress of the construction, ensuring that the works are done following ALIMA and Donors protocols and project specifications. This function involves:
* Act as an interlocutor with the construction company
* Ensure that materials used are the most appropriate (quality control of the work)
* Ensure that the required documentation is delivered on time
* Do the budget follow-up and inform the superior in case of over expenditure
* Coordinate purchase orders related to the work activity. Namely:
* Receives and approves all orders related to construction activity, ensuring it meets with budget and purchase circuit
* Prepare orders according to stock material, the work schedule and work progress
* Check the material in stock and warehouse inventory control
* Provides technical support to the Purchaser for local purchases
* Participate in the preparation of budgets associated to construction/rehabilitation projects, preparing invoices for payment of the works and anticipating the cash flow required for monthly payments
* Follows up and reports on the works’ progress and on technical aspects of the work, participating in monthly reports according to guidelines (SitRep, Logistics Statistical Report, etc.)
* Provide safety equipment for people who work in construction so as to ensure that all workers comply with safety standards
* Plan and supervise, in close coordination with the HR Co, the associated processes (recruitment, training/induction, evaluation, potential detection, development and communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required

Experience and Skills
* Essential university or technical school Diploma, desirable Construction or Engineering related studies
* Essential previous experience in construction (minimum 2 years)
* Proven understanding of ALIMA field logistics
* Fluency in English ; local language desirable ; speaking French is an asset
* Computer literacy
* People management
* Commitment
* Flexibility
* Result
* Strong interpersonal skills, teamwork

Conditions
* Contract term: contract under French law, 6 months’ renewable.
* Salary: depending on experience + per diem

ALIMA pays for:
* Travel costs between the expatriate’s country of origin and the mission location
* Accommodation costs
* Medical cover from the first day of the contract to a month after the date of departure from the mission country for the employee
* Evacuation of the employee.

Application Closing Date
27th December, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's and answers to the following questions (you’ll join a Word document) to: candidature@alima.ngo with the reference “Construction Manager - Nigeria” in the subject line.
* What do you know about ALIMA and why do you want to be part of it ?
* How do you place ALIMA in the NGO medical emergency landscape ?
* What do you think are the challenge of Deputy HR Coordinator in a medical emergency context as Nigeria ?
* How could you describe the attitude required to perform well in this role ?
* Please indicate your level both in English and French, written read spoken (scale between 1 and 10, 10 being native speaker).

Note: Any application without answer to the questions will not be taken into account.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by PHENOMCHICKSON: 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
[quote author=debbie post=61953878]

Guinness Nigeria invites Engineering graduates for their Skills Development Scholarship 2017/2018. To apply, click https:///2lwwCWk

Pls, I need u to recheck the link above. Seems to me it's not correct, coz it's refusing to open .thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by somito121(m): 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
Good evening, please does anyone here know about samitex communications @monilola oyeyinka street, off ajibade babatola junction, ajao estate, airport road lagos or are they GNLD, because I was scheduled for an interview tomorrow by 8am.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 8:33am On Nov 01, 2017
Are you there? are Gndld? update the house
somito121:
Good evening, please does anyone here know about samitex communications @monilola oyeyinka street, off ajibade babatola junction, ajao estate, airport road lagos or are they GNLD, because I was scheduled for an interview tomorrow by 8am.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2017
Please house, I just received this email for job assessment from workforce group.
Anyone with vital information about it should help me confirm its authenticity.
And I also need past questions.
Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:16am On Nov 01, 2017
IamZod:
Please house, I just received this email for job assessment.
Anyone with vital information about it should help me confirm its authenticity. Thanks.

yes it is authentic
it's not everything you share online! try and be discreet in your dealings. why not just ask about the company? Una no dey try at all

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 01, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

yes it is authentic
it's not everything you share online! try and be discreet in your dealings. why not just ask about the company? Una no dey try at all
Have done that sir.
Thanks. Please any idea about their assessment and how I can get their past questions?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2017
IamZod:

Have done that sir.
Thanks. Please any idea about their assessment and how I can get their past questions?

there's a thread for it on nairaland. Search and you will find

https://www.nairaland.com/4145261/top-talent-recruitment-workforce

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

there's a thread for it on nairaland. Search and you will find

https://www.nairaland.com/4145261/top-talent-recruitment-workforce
Thanks. God bless you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Creamxjoy: 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
Good day everyone,

Please house I got an invitation for a test/ interview from zerofinance . Are they real and please who knows how their test is or have an idea of it.
Kindly assist... Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Iykecee(m): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hello sir. Good afternoon
My name is Nwankwo Ikenna. I am a civil engineer currently in serious need to resume working with an engineering company more preferable construction film.
I have good knowledge of civil/structural construction. Recently I supervised the construction from the scratch of a three floors, eight blocks of three bed room flat, also I supervised recently the construction of two semidetached raft foundation duplex. I like working in a team, I also have a good knowledge of site management.
I look forward for that company we can make progress together.
I can send my cv on a demand and I can also be reached on 07036434544.
Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chrisjane(f): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
Job Position: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT

Job Brief:
SD Human Resources on behalf of our client is looking for a competent Executive Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support.

Job Description:
• Managing the day-to-day activities of the MD
• Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
• Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
• Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
• Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
• Making travel and guest arrangement
• Providing quality customer service

Requirements:
• A minimum of HND/BSc in a relevant discipline.
• A minimum of 2 year experience as an executive assistant or in other secretarial position
• Preferably male or a female (married) between 29-35 years old
• Must be able to write very well.
• Must be computer literate
• High level verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Must be smart and presentable

Salary - 80,000 monthly

Suitable candidates who reside around Ajah or its environs should send their CV to recruitment@sdhrlimited.com using the job position as the subject of the mail on or before 6th November
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sakaslim(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dear Debbie, permit me to post this here.

Job brief
We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
Responsibilities
• Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
• Handle requests and queries appropriately
• Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
• Make travel arrangements
• Take dictation and minutes
• Source office supplies
• Produce reports, presentations and briefs
• Devise and maintain office filing system
Requirements
• Proven work experience as a personal assistant
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• MS Office and English proficiency
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
• High School degree
• PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage
Send cvs to Radejumo@nicodep.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmey67: 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
Qualified applicant should apply

JOB POSITION: AUDIT TRAINEE

Job Location: Lagos

ROLES OF AUDIT TRAINEE

Familiarizing with the Clients in addition to maintaining and developing good relations by giving maximum and developing good relations by giving maximum importance to clients.

Acquiring an ability to lead audit teams so that financial systems can be tested for ensuring high quality of these systems

Learning the proper functioning of audit programs that are approved by the organisation

Carry out fieldwork properly and documenting all the information related to these field work as per the quality standards

Drafting letters for reporting to the Audit managers

Identifying problems and risks for assessing the reporting systems of Client Company.

Acquiring the Skills required for excelling in the work of auditing, these include hard work, observance, dedication and analytical skills.

Key skills for auditors

Self-motivation, determination and confidence

Ability to divide your time between work and study

Meticulous attention to detail

A strong aptitude for maths

Excellent problem-solving skills

A keen interest in the financial system

Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure

Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team

Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing

Requirement
B.Sc/HND in Accounting relevant field plus ICAN:ACA; ACCA
IT Proficiency.
Minimum of three (3) years in similar industry

JOB POSITION: OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR

Job Location: Lagos

ROLES OF OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR

acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.

managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive.
devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
taking dictation and minutes.
typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
managing databases and filing systems
carrying out background research and presenting findings;
producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
collating and filing expenses
responsibility for accounts and budgets;
liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.

Key skills

In addition to relevant experience and secretarial and administrative knowledge, He/She will need to show evidence of the following:

exceptional written and oral communication skills.
excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge Microsoft office
the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
good organisational and time management skills.
the ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely.
excellent interpersonal skills.
the ability to work on your own initiative and be proactive.
honesty and reliability.
attention to detail.
flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines.
discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.

Requirement
OND in Accounting relevant field
IT Proficiency.
Minimum of three (2) years in similar industry.

Apply here
http://dacaconsult.com.ng/?page_id=1676
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by pixarela25: 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
Creamxjoy:
Good day everyone,

Please house I got an invitation for a test/ interview from zerofinance . Are they real and please who knows how their test is or have an idea of it.
Kindly assist... Thanks
please which role did you apply for?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by udokpuenyi(m): 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
An ICT professional with sound knowledge of .NET programming language ( either vb.net or C++), good knowledge of SQL server and reporting package like crystal reporting is needed for an urgent employment.

Requirement:
The candidate must show past programming projects done in either vb.net, C++, ASP.net with SQL server or any other RDMS.
Must know how to integrate reporting tools into an application.
Must be good in SQL and T-SQL
Must know how to administer and manage a Local Area Network and associated devices
Good knowledge of MS office
IT certifications are very essential
Not more than 30 years of age
Apply only if you meet the above requirement

Forward your cv and cover letter to taxjobs2017 (at) gmail (dot) com before close work 8th November, 2017.
Please only selected candidates will be contacted
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Creamxjoy: 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
Customer service role @pixarela25
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Creamxjoy: 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
pixarela25:

please which role did you apply for?

Customer service role
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
One of the leading Real Estate Company in Lagos is seeking to hire a Real Estate Business Manager.
with minimum of 4 years work experience in Market research, analysis and advisory.

Interested/Qualified should forward Cv to preye@hamiltonlloydandassociates.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
We are looking to hire a Financial Operations Administrator for one of our clients in the telecoms sector. Details is as shown below.

*Job Title*: Financial Operations Administrator
*Location* :Port Harcourt
*Experience*: maximum of 1-2 years work experience in office administration
*Education*: a good first degree or equivalent from a reputable institution
*Job Type*: Contract
*Remuneration*: Attractive
*Mode of Application*: Qualified candidates should send their CVs to careers@phillipsoutsourcing.net latest by 1 November 2017 using *Financial Operations Administrator - Port Harcourt* as subject of the email.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
An ethanol refinery company needs a research & development officer. Applicant must be well experienced in raw materials relative to industry. Location is Kogi. Cvs should be sent to hrkogi@hannocapital.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
Kobo Technology is urgently recruiting an Operations Coordinator in Kaduna and Kano. You will be responsible for activating truck drivers for the 30-ton category. You will need to activate 1000 trucks by end of November (we give drivers smartphone and provide training). Remuneration is N400,000 (fixed/commision). Send your CV and Execution strategy: info@kobo360.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
VACANCY
HR Executive
Minimum of 5years Professional Experience
Qualified candidate should send CV to precruiter@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
I am sourcing for Head, Media & Trade Marketing for a client of mine, an international technology and lottery/gaming company. Requirements: 7+ years experience, FMCG/Telecom/Gaming industry experience.

Qualified candidates should forward their updated CVs to finbar.asoegwu@wowjobs.biz Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
*URGENT VACANCIES !!!*
See Details Below for *5 Roles:*
1. Deputy Manager, Contracts & Procurement
2. Deputy Manager Human Resources, Administration & Labour Relations
3. Deputy Manager Manpower Planning and Recruitment
4. Deputy Manager Finance Controls
5. Operations Coordinator

1. *ROLE:* Deputy Manager, Contracts & Procurement
*INDUSTRY:* Oil and Gas
*Location:* Accra, GHANA (Open to applicants from Nigeria, Ghana, Togo and Benin)

*Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities*
Responsible for the management of the Contracts and Procurement Department across all the four (4) countries of the company’s operations. Main duties include the development and maintenance of a robust commercial controls framework for contracting and procurement activities

*REQUIREMENTS:* Degree in Engineering, Law or a Commercial discipline plus professional qualification in Contracting and Procurement (e.g. Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply), with at least 10 years’ post-graduation experience, 7(seven)of which should be in a CP role. Training in business negotiation is desired but optional.

Interested Candidates to Send cvs to Cv@humanleadershipresources.com using *CONTRACT and PROCUREMENT* as Subject of email. Application Closes Friday 3rd November. Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.

2. *ROLE:* Deputy Manager Human Resources, Administration & Labour Relations
*Location:* Accra, GHANA (Open to applicants from Nigeria, Ghana, Togo and Benin)

HR Administration and Information Management, Implement Annual Performance Management Processes, Coordinate Employee Relations & Union Activities, Employee Welfare and Health Care , Third Party Contract Management

*REQUIREMENTS:*
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Human Resources or other relevant subject
• Master’s in Industrial Relations or other second degree in Human Resources would be an advantage
• Professional Certification in Human Resources Management would be an advantage
• Ten (10) to fifteen (15) years relevant experience as a Human Resources Generalist, with five (5) having been at senior level
• Minimum of seven (7) years’ exposure to Industrial Relations and managing Employee Unions
• Demonstrable experience in HR information management and administration

Interested Candidates to Send cvs to Cv@humanleadershipresources.com using *Deputy Manager Human Resources, Administration & Labour Relations* as Subject of email. Application Closes Friday 3rd November. Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.

3. *ROLE:* Deputy Manager Manpower Planning and Recruitment

Strategic Planning and Resourcing, Recruitment, Facilitate Organizational Change Processes, Management Information Systems & Reporting, Compliance to Labour laws and Best Practice HR, Secondee Management

• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Human Resources or other relevant subject
• Master’s in Business Administration or other second degree in Human Resources would be an advantage
• Professional Certification in Human Resources Management will be an advantage
• Ten (10) to fifteen (15) years relevant experience as a Human Resources Generalist
• Minimum of seven (7) years’ exposure as a senior HR professional
• Demonstrable knowledge of development of systems for sustainable succession and career planning

Interested Candidates to Send cvs to Cv@humanleadershipresources.com using *Deputy Manager Manpower Planning and Recruitment* as Subject of email. Application Closes Friday 3rd November. Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.

4. *ROLE:* Deputy Manager Finance Controls (Account Receivables, Budget & Management Information

Maintain up to date financial data on Gas Management System and Sun Financial Management System, Coordinate the preparation of budget and ensure an efficient budget control system, Business Planning and Management, Shareholders and Board Reporting.

• Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Engineering, Finance or Economics
• Full Accounting qualification with a recognized body such as CIMA, ACCA, ICA, etc. is required
• At least 10 years’ experience in similar position
• Previous experience in the oil and gas industry is required
• Advanced IT skills and an MBA will be distinct advantages
• Knowledge of Accounting, Controls, Business Planning and Financial systems and Gas contract agreements is preferred

Interested Candidates to Send cvs to Cv@humanleadershipresources.com using * Deputy Manager Finance Controls* as Subject of email. Application Closes Friday 3rd November. Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.

5 *ROLE:* Operations Coordinator
*Location:* Cotonou, Benin (Open to applicants from Nigeria, Ghana, Togo and Benin)

Maintain up to date financial data on Gas Management System and Sun Financial Management System, Coordinate the preparation of budget and ensure an efficient budget control system, Business Planning and Management, Shareholders and Board Reporting.

• HND in Engineering with minimum of 7 -10 years’ relevant experience, 4 of which must be relevant and demonstrable; or OND/MET/EET Part 3 with minimum of 10 years’ experience, 7 of which should be relevant and demonstrable
• Demonstrable knowledge of Health, Safety & Environmental principles and practice;
• Experience in Gas/Pipeline Operations;
• Experience in Maintenance and Inspection execution

Interested Candidates to Send cvs to Cv@humanleadershipresources.com using *Operations Coordinator* as Subject of email. Application Closes Friday 3rd November. Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
My firm is currently handling a brief for a client with interests in manufacturing, media & fast food chain is opening outlets in Lagos and *urgently* seeks to recruit a female Accounts/Admin executive with at least 3yrs and a male media executive.
If you have any candidate(s), kindly let them send me their CV at: ikporo.efe@gmail.com with the position as subject matter.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
Urgent Recruitment!!!
We are looking to fill the role of Finance Manager for restaurant / lounge.
Location – Abuja
Education & Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a reputable University
• An ACCA or ACA qualification
• A minimum of six (6) years post NYSC experience
The following will be added advantages:
• An MBA or MSc from a reputable university
• International educational and/or work experience
Duties and responsibilities
1. Prepare the restaurant’s budgets [monthly, quarterly or annually] as may be required
2. Prepare management reports and other financial information as may be required to determine the restaurant’s profitability and capital requirements.
3. Sufficiently monitor the business operations and provide periodic reports to shareholders
4. Verify recorded transactions and report irregularities to Management and the Board.
5. Work with the general manager and the food and beverage controller to oversee;
• Internal controls to prevent pilferage and major theft
• Stock taking exercise, at change of shifts
• Collation and analysis of the daily operations reports generated by the POS system
6. Trouble-shooting and resolving all billing-related disputes.
7. Lead the restaurant’s financial audit processes
8. Manage the remuneration process.
9. Manage all bank mandates and relationships
10. Manage all tax related activities.
11. Verify and manage invoiced payments.
12. Execute any other tasks as may be from time to time required by the Directors.

Interested applicants should send an email to careers@argentilcp.com with the subject “Finance Manager”.

Deadline – Friday, 3rd November, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
VACANCY FOR ACCOUNT OFFICER
Job brief
We are looking for an Account officer to handle prepare, compute, manage and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
Responsibilities
• Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
• Ensure proper credit control and billing of client
• Management of company’s income and spending
• Publish statements of account in time
• Conduct month-end and year-end close process
• Collect, analyze and summarize account information
• Develop periodic reports for management
• Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
• Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
• Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
Requirements
• Proven working experience as a Accountant or in a relevant field
• Thorough knowledge of accounting
• Excellent accounting software user
• Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
QUALIFICATIONS BSc or its equivalent in any field .
1-2 years working experience as an Account officer

TO APPLY,Please send CV TO r.onekhena@gormleyfoods.com using the Job Title as Subject of your mail
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
Job Position: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT

Job Brief:
SD Human Resources on behalf of our client is looking for a competent Executive Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support.

Job Description:
•Managing the day-to-day activities of the MD
•Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
•Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
•Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
•Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
•Making travel and guest arrangement
•Providing quality customer service

Requirements:
•A minimum of HND/BSc in a relevant discipline
•A minimum of 2 year experience as an executive assistant or in other secretarial position
•Preferably male or a female (married) between 29-35 years old
•Must be able to write very well.
•Must be computer literate
•High level verbal and written communications skills
•Discretion and confidentiality
•Must be smart and presentable

Salary - 80,000 monthly

Suitable candidates who reside around Ajah or its environs should send their CV to recruitment@sdhrlimited.com using the job position as the subject of the mail on or before 6th November

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
JOB VACANCIES

Executive marketers are needed at a state of the art diagnostic center located in Ojodu, Berger.

Applicants should reside within Berger and its environs. The ideal candidate must be out spoken and expressive. No prior experience is required.

CVs should be forwarded to info@scancarenigeria.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.