Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2828526 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nenergy(m): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
moneysense777:
JOB VACANCIES

sludba is in need of Contract Staffs for a period of Six weeks.
This vacancy is for immediate hire.

Do you live on the mainland?
(Ikorodu, Haruna, Agric, Majidun/Ogolonto, Majidun Awori, Irawo, Idera, Owode Onirin, Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota, Maryland, Antony, Obanikoro, Palm Grove, Onipanu Fadeyi, Barracks, Stadium, Iponri, Costain, TBS area)

Job Objective:
Canvass and register new customers with the use of our Application.

Mining of Agents for our product/service.

Key Skills and Qualities
• Disposition for continuous learning, improvement and be trainable
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and customer orientation
• Teamwork and Collaboration skills
• An eye for thoroughness and attention to detail
• Poise, smart and good professional appearance
• Integrity
• PC Literacy including the ability to work with Microsoft Office

Remuneration is between 15,000 and 30,000

Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CVs to recruitment@sludba.com
Hello, is this still open?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by MarvelRay: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Is 50 or 60k the salary for entry level
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by pixarela25: 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Creamxjoy:

Customer service role
I also applied for the same role. Haven't receive any invite though, have you gone for the interview?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by udokpuenyi(m): 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
An ICT professional with sound knowledge of .NET programming language ( either vb.net or C++), good knowledge of SQL server and reporting package like crystal reporting is needed for an urgent employment.

Requirement:
The candidate must show past programming projects done in either vb.net, C++, ASP.net with SQL server or any other RDMS.
Must know how to integrate reporting tools into an application.
Must be good in SQL and T-SQL
Must know how to administer and manage a Local Area Network and associated devices
Good knowledge of MS office
IT certifications are very essential
Not more than 30 years of age
Apply only if you meet the above requirement

Forward your cv and cover letter to taxjobs2017 (at) gmail (dot) com before close work 8th November, 2017.
Please only selected candidates will be contacted
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlueRayDick: 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
MarvelRay:

Is 50 or 60k the salary for entry level

You are the only one who can answer the question by yourself. Will the 60k or 60k allow you to meet your immediate needs ? Will the job afford you opportunity to learn, develop yourself and further get industry recognized certification? Does the job afford you prospect of moving up the ladder in the future?

If you can answer the questions above, then you should be able to decide

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Panelbeater(m): 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Please who know what it entails to be a business development officer at FEH Projects?
what is their pay like?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlissfulJeff(m): 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
hii
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Maksol(m): 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
Romeozigs:
Dear Ben, you've been shortlisted for an assessment in Alpha Mead on Friday 20thOctober. Role: Facilities Manager. Time: xpm. Venue: 8b, Oladipo Diya Crescent, 2nd Avenue Estate, Osborne, Ikoyi, Lagos. Kindly come along with copies of your credentials. Please be punctual.

Got this yesterday evening.pls how do I locate this address.I would appreciate any heads up for the assessment. I applied on one of Debbie's post last month.

Bro any update on ds pple. Ave dy started calling for interview
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Panelbeater(m): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
Please who he worked with FEH projects before as a Business development officer?
what's the nature of the job and the renumeration
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by eddie7: 5:46am On Nov 03, 2017
ADRON is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs .

Our core value is built on consistent Quality Services to clients and subscribers; develop our talents and achieve high quality standard; make decisions and help grow the business; and unity in purpose and sharing ideas to achieve a common goal.

Procurement/Supply Manager
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
LocationLagos
Job FieldProcurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain

Details:

Seeking reliable vendors or suppliers to provide quality goods and reasonable price
Reduce the company cost by ensuring by buying at a minimum cost.
Budget management and setting benchmarks
Promote of supply best practices techniques, policy and procedure and professionalism
Control the inward /outward of goods to / from the warehouse
Management of key vendor relationships for equipment, technology and raw materials etc
Control inventory levels by conducting cycle counts and reconciling discrepancies with the data storage system.
Conductive competitive market survey and forecasting upcoming demandr
Contract and price negotiatio
To ensure the company gets value for money for all contracts and sourcing agreement by undertaking price, market survey, value for money audits quarterly.
Planning and Time management
Managing human capital resources available within the stores department
Ensuring total compliance with the company set policies & procedure as well as rules and regulations goveing the operations of procurement and stores.
Supervise and track all issuance and receiving process, policies and procedure in the various stores of the organizationSuccessful setting and management of inventory levels (re-order level) for all items in the stores and sub-stores to avoid stock out.
Coordinate inteal stock checking, Auditing and investigations at regular intervals.
Support the budgeting and forecasting process in interaction with other function.
Secure all stock in the stores by ensuring all set security systems and measures are function
Expediting of items with procurement team to avoid stock out.
Coordinate monthly stock taking.
On job training and coaching for the stores team and follow up on the job functions.
Coordinate the preparation of good received note in due time to ensure costing is done.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to hr@adronhomesproperties.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by eipreel(f): 6:49am On Nov 03, 2017
martinsfm:
https://www.nairaland.com/3946457/arm-life-plc-job-recruitment/3

dts d link.. chk d ur posts.. u wud see my number dr.. pls help me edit nd remove my number

Next time just click on "report" and the post would be hidden automatically
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by martinsfm(m): 9:13am On Nov 03, 2017
eipreel:

ohhhhh... tnk u ma
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lollmaolol(m): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2017
Grenigas Ltd is recruiting to fill the position of a Front Desk Cashier. Send CV and a handwritten cover letter to careers@grenigas.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Vince09: 9:43am On Nov 03, 2017
lollmaolol:
Grenigas Ltd is recruiting to fill the position of a Front Desk Cashier. Send CV and a handwritten cover letter to careers@grenigas.com
handwritten shocked

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Profandie(m): 9:47am On Nov 03, 2017
vic4real22:
pls o, can anybody confirm the authenticity of this address.
We are pleased to invite you for a chat/ job interview on Monday, 25th September, 2017 at 09:00am prompt.
Venue: Glanvills Complex, 174 Funsho Williams Avenue, Costain Bus-Stop, Surulere, Lagos.
On arrival, ask the Security/ Receptionist to link you up with the HR, Abolade. Please come with your credentials and CV.
Kindly confirm receipt. You can as well call this number for details 08100943511.
Thank you!
Good morning..
pls how was the interview with this coy? and what was the outcome?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lollmaolol(m): 9:54am On Nov 03, 2017
Vince09:
handwritten shocked

Its funny I am just seeing this too. Take a look at the source

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cris83: 10:20am On Nov 03, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I don't think so. She's repeated that here.

Sapio, how you doing? Longest time! Have you been fortunate to get a job now??
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:39am On Nov 03, 2017
cris83:

Sapio, how you doing? Longest time! Have you been fortunate to get a job now??
I'm trying, Chris. Got something but it is only for feeding and transport. lol. I hope you are good too? Any job yet?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Moyarh(m): 11:27am On Nov 03, 2017
Vacancy

A vacancy exists in a Financial Institution (in Lagos) for a Retail Sales Manager.

The ideal candidate will be required to:
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to the sales team.
- Drive the sales team to achieve periodic financial targets with innovative penetration strategies.
- Contribute substantially to product development and marketing efforts.
- Build external partnerships, affiliations and strategic alliances.
- Manage all resources, mentor and develop team members to achieve results.
- Innovate and implement business development initiatives and strategies.

Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years Sales experience in the financial sales/service sector (preferably from consumer lending/ banking/ insurance) with proven records of meeting and exceeding financial targets.
- Minimum of 3 years in leadership roles - leading sales teams to achieve group financial targets.
- Minimum of second class upper degree in a business/financially related discipline (post graduate degrees in business is an advantage).

Please apply only if you meet the requirements.

Kindly send updated CVs to msg.moya@gmail.com

Application ends Monday 6th November, 2017.

Please share.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sanyahkod(m): 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
nnamdiosu:

Bro, any idea what the cut-off mark for the assessment is? The questions were quite tough. I didn't get to finish the test due to time constraint, though scored 74%.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by profcanada(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
debbie:
there is vacancy for a Relationship Manager in the hospitality industry. Location is Lagos (Lekki Phase 1).

The ideal candidate should have a track record of building positive relationship with customers, generating new business leads, identifying opportunities for optimal profit, and a great communicator.

Work experience with tangible achievements in hospitality industry or sales and proficiency in social media and online marketing, is an added advantage.

Minimum Bachelor’s degree or HND in the social sciences or related disciplines and minimum 3 years work experience in the hospitality industry.

If you know anyone who is a good fit for this role, ask them to send their CVs to zukenhr@gmail.com before Friday November 3rd stating the role as the subject of the mail.

Good evening madam Debbie, thanks for good work you are doing. Please kindly post vacancies in Ogun state especially Abeokuta. God bless you madam
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nnamdiosu(m): 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
sanyahkod:

Bro, any idea what the cut-off mark for the assessment is? The questions were quite tough. I didn't get to finish the test due to time constraint, though scored 74%.

At 74%, all I can say is you did quite well and should hope for the best through God. I'm not at liberty to discuss further. I'm sorry.
Good luck bro
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by martinsfm(m): 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
eipreel:

wanna ask u sth in private
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cris83: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I'm trying, Chris. Got something but it is only for feeding and transport. lol. I hope you are good too? Any job yet?

My brother, nothing yet on my side. Good to hear you @ least have something to keep body and soul. Pm m let's keep tabs on WhatsApp.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 4evaGifted: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2017
A brand New Table Water Production Factory in Port Harcourt is Recruiting for the following Position:

1. Production/Quality Control Manager:
Qualification
:
OND/HND in Biochemisty, Chemical Engineering, Food/Laboratory Science, Chemistry or Natural Science.

Job Experience:
Minimum of two years post qualification experience

2. Material Packaging & Processing Officers.
Qualification:
WASE/SSCE/OND/HND/ BSc. etc.

3. Sales/Marketing Officers
Qualification:
WASC/SSCE/OND/HND/ Bsc

Interested person should send an email indicating interest in any of the Vacant Positions above to Diamundgates@gmail.com and berylspringsltd@gmail.com attaching CV and other relevant documents.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by eipreel(f): 10:13am On Nov 04, 2017
martinsfm:
wanna ask u sth in private

Don't derail further,you know where to find me undecided
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by martinsfm(m): 10:15am On Nov 04, 2017
eipreel:

Don't derail further,you know where to find me undecided
sent u a mail
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlissfulJeff(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2017
jobs
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olayinkajnr(m): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2017
sanyahkod:

It should be 50%
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sanyahkod(m): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
olayinkajnr:

It should be 50%
OK. thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chommieblaq(f): 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
Did anyone got assessment mail from Accenture?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ganie(m): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
Please, any useful info about Ajoke stores located at redemption crescent, Gbagada would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.