Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2832094 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by yemyke001(m): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
Urgent Vacancy!!
Can you teach physics, chemistry or English, this is for you. A fast growing school is in need of chemistry, physics and English teacher. Applicants must reside around Akute, ajuwon, alagbole axis. Send your CV to rosevicmontessorischools@gmail.com.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Felixitie(m): 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
olu4life:

Thank you, totally understand. Checked out the company's site but not info likewise Google. Thanks once again smiley

I actually got the mail for the job interview you posted here few days ago but I didn't bother to attend cos it looked like fake ( no info about them when I searched for them online)coupled with the location, it doesn't worth the risk.

move ahead
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by RealityShot: 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
Vacancies in Port Harcourt

If you live around RUMUOKORO JN.

dust your shoes and walk along ELIGBOLO ROAD.

lots of schools are advertising for teachers , minders and drivers.

most are "apply in person" so be prepared for interview when you go to any of the schools.

St Helen's and Donelty i remember, others...

Good luck.

(REMEMBER PORT HARCOURT FAST JOBS ARE GOTTEN ON THE STREETS!)

keep submitting your CV to the "big" schools.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by iberibe1(m): 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hello guys,

I got a text from rUPDATE that reads thus.

Your application approved, you are invited for assessment on THURSDAY 11/01/2018 by 9am at 98 palm avenue, beside methodist church, mushin, lagos. MRS. REGINA.

Is this not scam as the name of the company is not stated and some other information to confirm the authenticity of the invitation?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Harmeable: 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
I received this message now, please how real are they

Fortune Careers Ltd invite you for career chat by 9am on Thur 11/1/18 @192 Ikorodu Rd,beside First Bank,Palmgrove Lagos.080-5038-7293 FC/16/DD5 http:///n89p
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by xidik: 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
Gnld run for ur life
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by wasak(m): 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
iberibe1:
Hello guys,

Your application approved, you are invited for assessment on THURSDAY 11/01/2018 by 9am at 98 palm avenue, beside methodist church, mushin, lagos. MRS. REGINA.

Is this not scam as the name of the company is not stated and some other information to confirm the authenticity of the invitation?
Almighty scam! GNLD

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olayinkajnr(m): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
iberibe1:
Hello guys,

Might be, might not be.

rUPDATE is not the name of any organisation. It's actually the name a customized text is changed to if you have DND ( do not disturb) activated on your line.

As annoying as unsolicited messages might be, I won't advise any jobseekers to activate DND on their lines, else any customized text sent to you will either be rUPDATE or INFINITI.

Just Google the address in the text and if it's a scam, you'll definitely see the address listed in relation to scam. Don't mind the dude up there that concluded it is a scam. Real companies might also add a referral at the end of their text.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lafred Engineering Company Limited (an engineering firm) is about to open her new office located around Igando area of Alimosho Local Government, Lagos State.

The following Vacancies have been declared. Interested candidates should therefore send their CVs to info@lafred-ng.com not later than 12th Jan., 2018. Unqualified candidates need not apply please.

POSITION: Front Desk Officer
REQUIREMENT: BSc/HND in related field, Computer Literate.
EXPERIENCE: 3yrs Cognate experience

POSITION: HUMAN RESOURCES/ADMIN MANAGER
REQUIREMENT: BSc/HND in Bus-Admin, Sociology and other related field, Computer Literate.
EXPERIENCE: 10yrs Cognate experience

POSITION: FIELD ENGINEER (CIVIL)
REQUIREMENT: BSc/BEng in Civil Engineering must be COREN registered, Knowledge of Structural design, Computer Literate.
EXPERIENCE: 5-10yrs Cognate experience

POSITION: WORKSHOP OFFICER
REQUIREMENT: City & Guild Certificate or its equivalent, Must have the knowledge of Fabrication, Welding etc. Must be Computer Literate.
EXPERIENCE: 10yrs Cognate experience

POSITION: STORE OFFICER
REQUIREMENT: BSc/HND in Purchase and Supply Must be Computer Literate.
EXPERIENCE: 5yrs Cognate experience

POSITION: ACCOUNT OFFICER
REQUIREMENT: BSc in Accounting, must be chattered, must be proficient in the use of Computer.
EXPERIENCE: 5yrs Cognate experience
NOTE: Qualified Candidates shall be shortlisted for immediate interview.

SIGNED: MANAGEMENT

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Physical101: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
Good evening. Please I'd like to know the salary structure for a principal in St Margaret school ikorodu. Please any contribution will go a long way. Is it worth relocating for? I've checked google but couldn't find answers. Thanks you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Princecharming01(m): 6:05am On Jan 11, 2018
Chizzyozi:
I got an interview invite from them...are you going?

Good morning. Did you eventually attend the interview, what are they into and was it genuine as I have an interview invite with them for tomorrow. Thanks your response will be well appreciated.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by iberibe1(m): 7:47am On Jan 11, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Might be, might not be.

rUPDATE is not the name of any organisation. It's actually the name a customized text is changed to if you have DND ( do not disturb) activated on your line.

As annoying as unsolicited messages might be, I won't advise any jobseekers to activate DND on their lines, else any customized text sent to you will either be rUPDATE or INFINITI.

Just Google the address in the text and if it's a scam, you'll definitely see the address listed in relation to scam. Don't mind the dude up there that concluded it is a scam. Real companies might also add a referral at the end of their text.

Thank you for your response.

I just confirmed the address as suggested only to discover that it is a scam.

As per the DND you alleged, I am not sure it is activated on my phone because I dont give a second taught on unsolicited messages as they are deleted upon receipt.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olayinkajnr(m): 7:51am On Jan 11, 2018
iberibe1:

Thank you for your response.

I just confirmed the address as suggested only to discover that it is a scam.

As per the DND you alleged, I am not sure it is activated on my phone because I dont give a second taught on unsolicited messages as they are deleted upon receipt.

You should try to contact your network provider to confirm if it is or not.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by iberibe1(m): 8:04am On Jan 11, 2018
I will.

Thank you.

olayinkajnr:

You should try to contact your network provider to confirm if it is or not.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dbynonetwork: 8:25am On Jan 11, 2018
A media & Publications firm in lekki phase urgently needs the the right persons to fill up the underlisted positions as soon as possible

Assistant Editors
Senior Writers
Writers
Junior Writers/ Interns
Social Media executives
Content development executives
Graphics Designers

kindly send a well written application letter and CV to: cheksford@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jazmiynne: 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ehrrrmmmmm on another note,

Now, that we guys are not nominating anybody, hope nobody would cry foul when I chop all the prize money plus including the freebies meant for the voters sha? lipsrsealed

I have searched my conscience and I don't think that could be termed 'ojukokoro'. cheesy

Better for me sef that our able sponsors decided to increase the money and the gifts for this year.

May the good Lord bless all your pockets and bless all of the non-voting crew who have unwittingly decided to enrich my personal pocket this year, AMEN. grin

But... I am not selfish like that sha, grin please join me to share this money biko. Whether as the voter or the voted, the award prices belong to us all.

Join in the national cake by voting on: https://www.nairaland.com/4276632/job-vacancies-section-awards-2017 cool

Lemme sha be counting the money in the meantime grin kiss

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
We are a leading security/cleaning company located in Lagos and as a result of growth we invite application from suitable qualified candidates for appointment, to fill the position below:

Job Title: Cleaning Supervisor

Requirements
SSCE/ND educational background.
Minimum of 2 years working experience in cleaning industry.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae using the position applied for as subject, to: recruitment2018ng@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Driver

Job Details
We are looking for qualified Drivers with up to date driving licence to drive our operational vehicle.
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: cftv@hotmail.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by GrandeurEmpire: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Vacancy exists for the post of a Secretary/Receptionist at *Barzmit Concept Limited*
Address: Wuye District Abuja FCT. Nigeria
Minimum Qualification: OND
For more details Contact on: 08088953212
Email: barzmit@gmail.com

Preferred; Female with little sales experience.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
You should have asked them in the mail you sent to them to confirm your availability siting distance for the reason for asking. for the interview
Physical101:
Good evening. Please I'd like to know the salary structure for a principal in St Margaret school ikorodu. Please any contribution will go a long way. Is it worth relocating for? I've checked google but couldn't find answers. Thanks you

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
Accountant

Qualification:
B.Sc Accounting (minimum of second class lower division) with 2-3years working experience in related role.
Kindly note that only candidates living around Lekki Phase 1 would be shortlisted.

Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their resumes to jobs@leadhire.com.ng using "Accountant" as the subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
25th and Staffing is a global human resource company borne out of vision to provide high value human resources, unparalleled customer experience and business advisory solutions to organizations and individuals. We specialize in recruitment, outsourcing and training.

Junior Legal Analyst

The incumbent MUST:
Have worked in a financial institution.
Be Smart with solid legal background.
Possess 2-5 years of experience.
Ambitious and self-motivated
Salary : 2.4M Per Annum.

Method of Application
QUALIFIED candidates should kindly send CV to cv@25thandstaffing.com with title of role as subject of mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
(1) Secretary/Office Assistant
Must be efficient in Microsoft office.
Work experience in a law firm will be an advantage.
Preferable: Female
Salary: N20,000

(2) Male Lawyer
7-8 years post call experience
He must be able to work without supervision.

Interested applicants should contact us via:
Tel: 012931440
or send cv to fowodeoluwafemi@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
There is a vacancy for a personal assistant to work with a CEO of an organization in Berger.

Requirements:
(I) He must be able to drive
(ii) He must have at least OND in any discipline
(iii) He should be resident of Berger axis, Lagos state.

How to apply: If you meet the requirements above, kindly send you CV to:

olowuademoladbanty@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by EEmTiJ: 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
Vacancy!!!

As salaamu 'alaykum warahmotuLlaahi wabarakaatuh.

*QUINTESSENCE* *Nursery & Primary* *SCHOOL* is in need of competent muslim teachers.

Requirement: SSCE, NCE, ND, HND, B.ED, B,SC....

Interested candidates should forward their resume to Quintessenceschool2016@gmail.com *OR* summit at 34, Oduduwa street, Car wash bus-stop, Oworonshoki, Lagos.
Contact - 08088643136, 08181498681

Preferably, candidates should reside in Oworonshoki and its environ.
knowledge of the Quran will be an added advantage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.