Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2834024 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Cooladex(m): 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
same here, but position was not specified,
uckennety:

Same with me pm me let me send you my own
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by uckennety(m): 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
Cooladex:
same here, but position was not specified,

Mine was specified sales executive for an insurance company
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Tolktob: 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
[quote author=debbie post=64940069]I am looking for an IT helpdesk analyst for a client

experience for like 3 yrs with MCSE/CCNA....
If you have such experience. ...get in touch with me.
Asap

Preferably someone not currently working, at the moment[/quote/)
Hi Debbi,please is this still open? I'm presently engaged though.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by iberibe1(m): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
debbie:
I am looking for an IT helpdesk analyst for a client

Asap

Preferably someone not currently working, at the moment

I am interested.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Daviewonder(m): 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fizzy4luv(m): 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
hummn, all is well
Daviewonder:
Hello all, I am Lagos corper in search of a ppa. I have a background in accounting and is done with the Ican exams, plus I have other numerous soft skills. I just want to work. Thanks in advance
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jboi08(m): 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hello house,
Who has any info about Euro-Mega Atlantic Nigeria Limited, i.e.
1. their work environment
2. Company culture
3. Salary for the position of a sales admin
Anything that Google hasn't told me already

Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tall2ce(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
abmop:
Good day everyone..
I would love to volunteer as a human resource personnel in any organization. I currently work as a call centre agent and have lots of free time on my hand. I am presently a member of CIPM, still undergoing exams though. I have tried applying for human resource job to but no luck yet, so I would not mind volunteering. I am smart, intelligent, resourceful and hardworking. A graduate of Delta State university, Second Class upper division.
I would really appreciate the opportunity to build my desired career in Human Resources.
You can reach me on abobogiftmail@gmail.com.
Thanks alot.
HR jobs are scarce. Its like they are hoarded for some special people and I studied HR at undergraduate level.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adeyemi09(m): 8:14am On Feb 11, 2018
pls someone shld help to confirm this, I don't even know maybe I send my CV to this coy.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fabregas04(m): 8:41am On Feb 11, 2018
Adeyemi09:
pls someone shld help to confirm this, I don't even know maybe I send my CV to this coy.
u can check on them if you live very close to the place and you are free, otherwise, don't bother. Warning:be strong enough to decide against paying any dime or becoming a partner in case you later go.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmatik(m): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2018
Scam...Don't go there pls

Adeyemi09:

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Michelle55: 9:14am On Feb 11, 2018
Adeyemi09:
bro just ignore them... it's pure scam, I'm already used to them sending me unnecessary invites.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by opani1: 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
tbliss22:
Hello Debby!
You are really doing a good job here. May God bless you for this selfless service. Please I need a job anywhere in Lagos state. I have B.Eng in Production Engineering and currently rounding up an M.Sc degree programme (Mechanical Engineering - Solid Mechanics Option)

I have good skills in general engineering workshop practices (e.g 1. Manual tools usage - drilling operations, acetylene gas flame machining $ threading of turbine holes. 2. Software usage - CNC Milling machine software operations, AutoCARD - 2D & 3D, Turbine processes monitoring software.

pls I need to learn how to use CNC Milling machine. Pls I am in lagos . whatsapp no: 08162509718, 08123310336.

Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Additives(m): 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
Please how do I get to this place from Apapa " J-Six Chicken
Bolanle Adam Road, Off Fidiso Estate Abijo-Lekki". Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Kadexkadijat(f): 8:10am On Feb 12, 2018
Nestle recruitment, apply asap because it is closing today

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by juli4dad(m): 8:20am On Feb 12, 2018
Adeyemi09:

sCAm! ScaM!! sCaM!!!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mikeayus(m): 8:33am On Feb 12, 2018

fizzy4luv:
hummn, all is well
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mikeayus(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2018
please try to enroll for the kpmg accounting academy, its free and luckily for u, u are a lagos corper with accounting background

Daviewonder:
Hello all, I am Lagos corper in search of a ppa. I have a background in accounting and is done with the Ican exams, plus I have other numerous soft skills. I just want to work. Thanks in advance
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by farouk1989: 9:47am On Feb 12, 2018
Please house,help me check this whether its legit or fake
Dear Applicant,

You have been shortlisted for an interview at our resourcing company as scheduled below :

Last Floor, University Press Building. Fumec Bus-stop, Acme, Ikeja.

Date- Tuesday, 13th February 2018

Time - 10am prompt

Ensure to come with your writing materials, no calculators are allowed for the screening.

Come with a printout of this mail, failure to do so automatically disqualifies you.

Note: Dress corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will not be welcomed.

Best regards,

HR OFFICER

Career PRO NG
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Abiboy09: 11:19am On Feb 12, 2018
RECRUITMENT NOTICE

The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its project in Jahun:

MEDICAL DOCTOR

Context
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation. In Jahun, Jigawa State MSF F works with the MoH to in maternal and newborn health in the Jahun Government hospital and in some primary health care facilities.

Job Description

Apply medical knowledge and skills to diagnose and provide outpatient and/or inpatient medical care to patients/beneficiaries according to adapted and updated medical knowledge, MSF protocols, values and universal hygiene standards to improve the patients/beneficiaries health conditions, especially pregnant women and their newborns
Keep the patient and/or his/her family informed about the illness and provide appropriate explanations about the treatment to follow. Ensure patients/relatives have clear understanding of the available treatment options and their eventual outcomes
Follow up the evolution of the hospitalized patients, through daily visits, consultations and examinations, prescribing the necessary treatment while respecting MSF protocols, deciding whether they can be discharged or transferred to other departments – in collaboration with other doctors
Ensure proper documentation in the patient file including the particularly the final diagnostic at discharge that will be recorded in praxis
Attend ongoing training of the medical/paramedical multidisciplinary team in order to optimize the quality of care.
Knows and ensures all MSF medical protocols are followed and implemented, checking universal precautions are followed at all times and reducing bio-hazard risks and improving infection control. Ensures professional confidentiality is respected.
Assists/performs Emergency Obstetric surgeries (MVA, C-section, Exploratory Laparotomy etc.) under supervision of the OBGYN and in accordance with MSF protocols. Prepares the operative notes after each intervention.
As assigned, conduct staff health clinics (staff and dependents), in accordance with MSF Nigerian staff health policy while respecting MSF treatment guidelines.
Required Skills and Conditions

Education: Medical Doctor diploma (MB, BS or MB,Bch); full registration with Medical
and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN); current annual practice license.

Experience: 1 year experience minimum as a Medical Doctor or in clinical work;
experience in obstetrics and gynaecology, neonatology, A&E desirable.

Languages: Hausa and English required

Work Locatoin: daily availability Jahun Hospital, Jigawa State (Nigeria)

Work Hours: 208 hours per month. Availability for shifts up to 12 hours, night/day.

Those willing to commit to a minimum of two years to the project.
Work Location

Jahun, Jigawa (Nigeria).
Remuneration

Monthly Gross salary of N392,500 (Three hundred ninety-two thousand five hundred naira only).
TO APPLY
Submit your cover letter, CV and copies of qualifications with contact details to the MSF Admin’ Office in Jahun
("Application Box" outside the front gate). (With Reference “MEDICAL DOCTOR”)

Applications can be submitted in person or by email to: msff-jahun-recruitment@paris.msf.org

Deadline for the submission of applications: 14th February 2018.

Please make sure to submit your application by this date.

NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.

Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.

Closing Date: 14th February 2018.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by greenpenwriter: 11:46am On Feb 12, 2018
GlobalPen, a foremost Consulting Firm in Lagos needs the services of an experienced Driver.

Requirements:

1. Applicant must be male and not older than 35 years.

2. Applicant must have a valid drivers’ license.

3. Applicant must have a good understanding of the Lagos road networks.

4. Applicant must be a man of integrity.

5. Applicant must prove to have a good understanding of car maintenance and repairs.

6. Applicant must have at least SSCE.

Qualified applicants should send detailed Curriculim Vitaes to; globalpenconsulting@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by funkycutie(f): 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
farouk1989:
Please house,help me check this whether its legit or fake
Dear Applicant,

You have been shortlisted for an interview at our resourcing company as scheduled below :

Last Floor, University Press Building. Fumec Bus-stop, Acme, Ikeja.

Date- Tuesday, 13th February 2018

Time - 10am prompt

Ensure to come with your writing materials, no calculators are allowed for the screening.

Come with a printout of this mail, failure to do so automatically disqualifies you.

Note: Dress corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will not be welcomed.

Best regards,

Note... Seems genuine but giving it a try will be better.

HR OFFICER

Career PRO NG
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
looking for an IT helpdesk analyst for a client

Asap

Preferably someone not currently working, at the moment.
....deadline is today.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by edunwosu(m): 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
How do I get to the address below from ikorodu....

Plot 64A, Amuwo Odofin Commercial Schemes
Oshodi/Apapa Expressway, Lagos
P.O Box 3344 Apapa, Lagos.

Thank you for your urgent response....
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Balley(f): 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
APPLICATION! APPLICATION!! APPLICATION!!!
One of the leading IT and manufacturing firms located in Ikorodu, Lagos state, requires qualified candidate for immediate employment into the following positions.
Job Title:
 Web manager and graphic designer
 Sales executive
 Account executive (ICAN, ACA and ATS Cert is an added advantage)
 IT Support Engineer
 Driver

Minimum Qualification: B.sc, HND, ND and other relevant professional certificate
How to Apply:
Interested candidate should forward his/her CV to account@impedancesystems.com
NB
• Kindly write the position you are applying for as the subject of the mail
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
edunwosu:
How do I get to the address below from ikorodu....

Plot 64A, Amuwo Odofin Commercial Schemes
Oshodi/Apapa Expressway, Lagos

ikorodu--oshodi--plot 64A

from ikorodu board a bus(BRT) to oshodi, from oshodi board cele-ijesha-mile 2 bus, drop at 1st rainbow (cos the address should be between 1st & 2nd rainbow). just be observant as well you will see one LaRoche building. am guessing it won't be far from there. cheers

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Gagacy12: 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
Training Manager    
Responsible for leadership of the teacher's training team    
Exp: 7yrs+    
Qualification: B.Ed, PGGE/ M.Ed    Education

State Lead (Project Director)    
The Program Director is responsible for providing overall leadership management and general technical direction of the entire program, ensuring an integrated vision among different components, functions and stakeholders, and a focus on achieving the results defined in the contract. At least 10 years of progressively responsible experience working in project management and design in developing countries, preferably including experience in the state to which you will be assigned.
Exp: 10years +    
Qualification: Master’s degree in public policy, education, or related field in social sciences will be an advantage.

Regional Area Manager     
Work closely with a large group of schools and area managers in your territory to ensure that they are operating at the highest levels. This role would suit someone who has extensive experience doing community based work, field management expertise and strong people management and program management skills.
Exp: 5-7 years    
Qualification: B.Sc Social Sciences, B.Ed

Area Manager        
Work closely with a large group of schools in your territory to ensure that they are operating at the highest levels across operations, instruction and finance    . This role would suit someone who has extensive experience doing community based work, field management expertise and strong people management and program management skills.
Exp: 3-5years    
Qualification: B.Sc Social Sciences, B.Ed

Corporate Affairs Manager    
Responsible for building strategic relationships with key stakeholders in the Government, the private sector and civil society. With the Government, you will be responsible for driving Bridge’s strategy for public private partnerships, with the private sector you will responsible for driving conversations around Bridge’s  engagement with CSR  and with the Civil Society, you will ensure that Bridge builds relationships and is well entrenched in discourses around Education and human development.     
Exp: 7years+    
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in any of the social sciences with a Master’s degree will be an advantage.    

Quality Assurance Manager    
Conduct first level analyses of audits conducted by Quality Assurance team to identify key issues/trends to be resolved based on data gathered; create regular written summary and detailed reports of Quality Assurance audits, issues, resolutions and recommendations.  Experience collecting and analyzing large amounts of data in a systematic and organized fashion  
Exp: 5-7    Degree in Business Administration or Management 

Quality Assurance, Senior Associate
Ensure schools are compliant with procedural requirements through processes of quality control and audit checklists of academy operations and management tools, materials and processes the right hire for this position is someone with a keen eye for details, organized and strong sense integrity. You report what you see and cannot be persuaded to falsify or omit information because you understand that accurate information is important to driving continuous improvement.  You are someone with a strong desire for excellence and making sure standards are met.
Exp:    2-4years    
Qualification: Bachelor's degree     

Location is Southern Nigeria.

Qualified applicant's should send his/her updated cv to osarumwense_john@yahoo.com, using the role as the mail subject.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
he following VACANCY exists in an ICT sales Distribution company Head Office located at Ikeja

SALES/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES:

Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities

Professionally attend to walk in customers
Sourcing for new retail partners (Customers) as well as nurturing existing partners (Customers)
Engage in preselling activities
Attending to Partners(customers) Purchase Orders and Making sure their Products are Released on time
Ensuring partners are updated on newly arrived and currently in stock products
Competencies:

Strong Communication and Comprehension skill
Excellent Salesmanship
Goal Getter/ Results Oriented
Strong Coordination Skills
Planning & Organisation skills
Problem Solving & Analytical skills
Team player
Impeccable presentation skills
Requirements

SC, HND– Business Administration, Marketing and any other related discipline
Certificate in CompTia A+ or very good practical experience in CompTia A+ is an added advantage
2 years’ Experience in sales and marketing ICT products
Must be resident of Lekki and Surulere.
Location: Location: Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1 & Bode Thomas Str. Surulere

Available Slots: 1 each location

Employment Status: Full Time

Remuneration: Industry standard

Interested and qualified candidates to apply to career.ekings@gmail.com on or before Fri. 17th Feb, 2018. Note that only short-listed candidates would be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
Urgent Recruitment!!!

We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our clients in the Energy industry to fill the position of an IT Analyst.

The incumbent would be involved in Networking, Systems Adninistration, Programming, Website Design and Wire Framing.

Degree in IT or related course with a minimum of 2 years working experience.
CVs of qualified applicants should be forwarded to advisory@mastermindshrsg.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
Position: Senior Procurement Officer

Job Overview

Responsible for negotiating the best terms of purchase for the equipment, parts, services an d critical materials needed for the company.

Continuously seeking the best cost benefit for the equipment, parts, services and raw materials needed for the company while creating leveraging business opportunities through negotiation and contract development.

Main Responsibilities & Duties

· Guarantee the business unit procurement requirements are met.

· Reduce services costs.

· Responsible for negotiating the best terms of services and critical materials needed for the operation.

· Evaluates national vendors through the Supplier’s Evaluation process and guarantees they comply with Al Khalij Holding standards and established criteria.

· Guarantees agreed purchasing conditions and terms are fulfilled.

· Research and Procurement Evolution.

· Monitors local impact of company purchasing policies.

· Develop objectives and targets for defined roll out plans of procurement initiatives.

· Develop appropriate tools for performance monitoring.

· Ensure procurement key performance indicators (KPI) goals and targets are achieved.

· Requests supplier creation in the system.

· Generates quotations, RFPs, auctions, etc.

· Generates purchase orders with no contract agreement – international

· Generates purchase orders with no contract agreement - national

· Monitors local impact of company’s purchasing policies (promotes awareness toward local community needs).

· Development of contract agreements.

Requirements

· Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business.

· Fluent English both in speaking and writing to communicate in meetings and daily works.

· Cement industry experience.

· +5 years’ work experience in procurement/purchase related activities

Advert closes by 15th February, 2018. CVs of qualified candidates should be sent to abdulrasheed.bode@buagroup.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
Position- Procurement Manager

Nationality- Nigerian

Age- 30 to 40years

Should have a background in Engineering either civil, mechanical, electrical

Job Title: Procurement

Manager Department: Operations Department

Reports To: General Manager

The Procurement Manager is responsible for buying the best quality equipment, goods and services at the most competitive prices. He/

She oversees supply chain management and procurement, possibly on a worldwide scale. Also Performs a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed, Manage Project development from initial to closure Minimum requirements Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a minimum of 4-8 years of relevant experience or equivalent representative experience; Detail oriented, highly organized with excellent communication skills.

Upload CV @ www.i-chr.com with title Procurement Manager...only serious candidates need apply...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
Job Title: Administrative Assistant Date:
Reporting To: Head, Human Resources & Admin Supervises:
Job Description: Providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities while providing full support to the front desk function
Essential Skills
• Excellent customer service orientation
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to take initiative

Education and Training
• OND /HND

• Salary Range: 60,000 – 70,000
• Office : Lagos

Full job description @ www.i-chr.com....upload cv if profile fits.
LAGOS CANDIDATES ONLY

HR Officer- Lagos
Junior role- 2years - 5years experience
Data Analytic Experience is a must
Proficient in MS Excel
– Creates, maintains, and ensures quality assurance of key human resources data sets, reports, and metrics.
– Serves as the domain expert for human capital analytic.
ONLY qualified candidates should send cv to apply@tatcafrica.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.