Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2837379 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Battywonder(m): 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
Geedhey:

Bro any update after the test. I also did the test.
Bros no update ooo. I've been checking my email, but yet to see any message that relates to Flutterwave. The internship is supposed to span between Feb-April. I don't just know what's up with them. I'll contact the HR tomorrow to know what is up. How far your exam? Hope you found the two back test interesting. Press F, press j... Lol.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nathanccr(m): 12:40am On Feb 14, 2018
Teetopz:
Thunder fire you! Ogun kill you, Madam and her daughter. Kingdom managers bastards
If you ever come here again, I will open your yansh.
Easy Baba, wetin happen?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Geedhey(m): 8:54am On Feb 14, 2018
Battywonder:

Bros no update ooo. I've been checking my email, but yet to see any message that relates to Flutterwave. The internship is supposed to span between Feb-April. I don't just know what's up with them. I'll contact the HR tomorrow to know what is up. How far your exam? Hope you found the two back test interesting. Press F, press j... Lol.
No be small thing... f & j was cool the number own was weirdly confusing consequetive number stuff. Anyhow just keep me posted when u contact the HR
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Hkana: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2018
Is it a paid internship?

Cc: battywonder and geedhey
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ken124: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2018
Daviewonder:
Hello all, I am Lagos corper in search of a ppa. I have a background in accounting and is done with the Ican exams, plus I have other numerous soft skills. I just want to work. Thanks in advance

Corps members in the following fields - Accounting and Finance, Social Sciences and Arts willing to work for us throughout their service year could send their cv's to halimay@etx-ng.com.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nenergy(m): 10:23am On Feb 14, 2018
Gagacy12:
Are you a fresh graduate/NYSC corp member who is so uncertain of what life after school and service holds for you?

Are you a junior level staff wishing to climb up the corporate ladder?

You've been in search of a job for a while but none seems forthcoming and frustration is setting in?

Finally an opportunity is here!

Ascentech services ltd is bringing to you a CareerExpo which focuses on career planning,development,employment of youths and those seeking new opportunities across various verticals.

Join 20 speakers and 50 companies.

Date:March 16th, 2018
Venue: Muson centre,Onikan Lagos.

How can i be part of this programme?

Kindly register via www.careerexpo.ng and upload you CV to participating companies. This might be the opportunity you have been waiting for.

Interesting!

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Blackeard(m): 11:23am On Feb 14, 2018
Hey. Did u go for the interview later on? How was it?
coveredchic:
Hello great people! I got this interview invite, I've googled and I'm still not satisfied. Please who has ever heard of them?

"This is to acknowledge your application.
You are hereby invited for an interview on Tuesday, September 12, 2017, with Murphy Ben International, at No. 2 Ladipo Kuku Street, off Allen Avenue, behind Oshoppey Plaza, Ikeja Lagos.
You are required to come with a copy of your CV and a recent passport photograph."
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Geedhey(m): 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
Hkana:
Is it a paid internship?

Cc: battywonder and geedhey
I should think so... not sure though
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olasun4u(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
solastar2:
How far bro? I got a mail from owppin now.
How real are they?

they are real, just give it a shot
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
1.do you know any software developer that can work for an FMCG on Freelancing basis?
Let me know.

2. I need 3 Software developers for an Investment Bank for full time job.

Contact me today latest.

I noticed many job seekers are not seriously searching for job....we are usually not proactive in our response....I told few guys here to send their CV for an IT helpdesk job, only for most of them to reply a day after giving me excuses on how network was bad, how their phone spoilt and funny excuses.
Searching for a job is a serious job.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Seasilbert: 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
debbie:
1.do you know any software developer that can work for an FMCG on Freelancing basis?
Let me know.

Contact me today latest.

I noticed many job seekers are not seriously searching for job....we are usually not proactive in our response....I told few guys here to send their CV for an IT helpdesk job, only for most of them to reply a day after giving me excuses on how network was bad, how their phone spoilt and funny excuses.
No everybody ma i personally sent you a mail but you didnt reply me to know the mail to send in my cv
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Seasilbert:

No everybody ma i personally sent you a mail but you didnt reply me to know the mail to send in my cv
you read my post and sent a mail on the 13th by 22.33 real time.
If you read where I wrote the deadline then you would have known better.

A post was made on the 9th by 9.20 am. .you are replying on the 13th by almost midnight.
I must be honest with us, many job seekers are not really serious with job search. .

Time is of essence.
Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by farouk1989: 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
Please house, help me confirm this whether they are real or fake
Dear APPLICANT ,

Sequel to your application, you are hereby invited for an interview on Thursday, 15th of February 2018 by 11am at Yes Microfinance Bank, 4 Adenubi Close off Majekodunmi Street, Off Oshopey Plaza, Allen, Ikeja.

Please be punctual.

Kind Regards.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Snazguy(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
debbie:
Let me know.

Contact me today latest.

Hi, I am available as a software developer. I already sent a mail to you.

Cheers.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
debbie:
Let me know.

Contact me today latest.

Please I need CVs for the above requirements. ..only
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by excanny: 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
debbie:
Let me know.

Contact me today latest.

I need email to send in my CV. i am software developer.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by excanny: 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
debbie:
Let me know.

Contact me today latest.

I am a software developer and interested. I need email to send in my CV.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BrizzyA(m): 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
excanny:

I am a software developer and interested. I need email to send in my CV.
Send her a pm
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Lawal4green: 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jnrremedy(m): 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
debbie:

Please I need CVs for the above requirements. ..only

how can one contact you
i want to send u a cv
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
debbie:
Let me know.

Contact me today latest.

Searching for a job is a serious job..

Modified. ..those interested kindly send me a PM

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Battywonder(m): 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
Geedhey:

No be small thing... f & j was cool the number own was weirdly confusing consequetive number stuff. Anyhow just keep me posted when u contact the HR
I'll keep you abreast man. I just read now that you're for Fall 2018. I'm going for Fall 2019 and yet to write GRE. I hope you understand the parlance. Here's my whatsApp o8i426i37i7.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by excanny: 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
debbie:

Sent since afternoon, you are yet tp respond.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by excanny: 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
BrizzyA:
Send her a pm
Done that. No reply to my PM.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Xmen149(m): 8:09am On Feb 15, 2018
debbie:

you v not responded to my pm or mention ,serious people dey but you giving eye to people wey don chop beleful

please: am E/E Engr(DC power/AC power system installation and maint)plus other certs ,want to send you my CV to review also if their is any available job
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Kalapizim(m): 8:17am On Feb 15, 2018
Please permit me to seek opinions here, I had an interview and got a mail after that I have been selected and should look out for another interview. Its been a month since. Do you think its ok for me to inquire from the CEO since as we are connected on LinkedIn.
I was Interviewed by him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by DifferentCase(m): 8:36am On Feb 15, 2018
Of course you can! It is even an edge for you, BUT you must be courteous and professional in your approach. First of all, thank him for the opportunity and let him know you learnt a lot from the whole interview and you look forward to working with the organization. Regards.

Kalapizim:
Please permit me to seek opinions here, I had an interview and got a mail after that I have been selected and should look out for another interview. Its been a month since. Do you think its ok for me to inquire from the CEO since as we are connected on LinkedIn.
I was Interviewed by him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by embodiment: 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
Our client in the financial institution is recruiting for the position of an Executive Secretary. Candidates should possess a minimum of an Higher National Diploma(HND) in Secretarial Administration. Candidates should also possess a minimum of 2 years cognate experience as a Secretary or Executive Assistant(Male preferably).Qualified candidate should send their cv to resumes@kimberly-ryan.net
All applications should be sent on or before close of business today, 15th February 2018
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ekashiloh: 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
@Debbie,God bless 4 doing a Good Job,pls I need a good food n beverages company dat want to come 2 cross river /akwa ibom state.any they offer ,i will sale 4 them just gather experiences 4 my future.tanx.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by otunba88(m): 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
debbie:
Let me know.

Contact me today latest.

Greetings madam, i am seriously in need of a job nd willing to amaze you with my rate of response and evolution after getting the job. I am a mechanical engineer(power, maintenance engineer) with IT knowledge (computer administrator, networking guru, hardware and software expert) coupled with IT certificates and self trainings likewise. Here is my email for any available position and further introduction seun884life@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by neyosea25(m): 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
I received this yesterday. I applied for administrative officer but I saw administrative officer/business development executive.

You have been shortlisted for a Training as prerequisite for your application as Business Development Executive/Admin Officer at Bustom Homes and Properties Ltd. VENUE:782b Rev., Emmanuel Adubifa Street, Omole Phase 2, Ojodu Berger, Lagos State. DATE:16th February, 2018. TIME: 10am

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Rizmo(m): 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
I need a .net developer with Asp.net MVC, knows clients side web technologies like HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jquery bootstrap and Database MS Sql Server. Ready to resume on a project immediately which is renewable based on performance. Salary very attractive. interview is tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday next week send cv to Richard.obi@signalalliance.com and copy morrisenobong@gmail.com. the person must be ready to resume immediately

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.