Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2828593 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
A medium scale cleaning company situated in Lagos have Opening for Cleaning Supervisors to be mobilised to their different locations across Lagos.

He/She must be literate
Experience in a cleaning company is highly important
He/she must be able to operate some important cleaning machines..eg Scrubbers

Pay is experience base.

If qualified send CV to bsolomon.febol@gmail.com

Interview is next week
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by xavini: 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
Female Investment Officers Urgently Needed

Female investment officers is urgently needed in our office outlet at Ogba Lagos.
Requirements

1. Candidate with OND, HND and BSc are eligible to apply
2. Choice candidate MUST reside within the following proximity Ogba, IJu Ishaga, Agege, Beger, Ikeja, Ojota and environs
3. candidate with experience in financial institution preferably
4.candidate must be fluent in English Language and Yoruba
5. ability to speak Hausa is an added advantage
6. Candidate must not be older than 26 years of age
Remuneration
Basic salary plus commission Bonus

Interested candidate should forward a detail CV, on or before midnight 27th August, 2018 to stronglineresource@gmail.com

Pls note, only candidate with the above requirement will be shortlisted for interview
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by blackgold2018(m): 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
I got an invite for a test from KPMG. With 2.1 minimum but I'm 2.2. Any experience on how strict they are on this? Should I decline?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ChocolateBunny: 12:00am On Aug 24, 2018
blackgold2018:
I got an invite for a test from KPMG. With 2.1 minimum but I'm 2.2. Any experience on how strict they are on this? Should I decline?
they are strict ,but u can try your luck
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tjmc: 7:04am On Aug 24, 2018
Genea:
hi dear, please how was your experience at the above interview location

I'm sorry for my late reply. I now work with an MFB
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Next2Bezee(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Application Deadline: Extended

Application deadline extended till 11:59 pm - Tuesday, 28th August 2018.

Send in your applications.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ddjay: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2018
but wait o,where did u people keep Debbie, better bring her out o,imagine since 2017...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Tracypacy(f): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2018
A well-established, International co-educational group of schools located in Lagos State, operating a blend of the British and Nigerian curricula, is seeking to strengthen its workforce by offering opportunity to qualified and suitable candidates for the vacant position below:

Job Title: Primary & Secondary School Teacher (All Subjects)

Job Qualification
B.Ed/M.Ed or B.Sc/B.A with PGCE in Education.
An LG.C.S.E certification will be an added advantage.
A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will also be an added advantage.
A minimum of three years cognate experience in teaching and tutoring.
Not more than 32 years of age.
Skills/Competencies:
Effective written and communication skills in English
Certified Teacher, with excellent approach, outstanding expertise in specified subject, and ability to provide effective experimental learning.
The subject teacher will require strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.
Ability to help students with diverse educational backgrounds and learning abilities.
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and Cover Letter with position applied for as the subject of the mail to: recruit.edu@outlook.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adaleng(f): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
I got this invitation from CAPITAL DYNAMICS. Pls who knows if they are legit cos I googled but nothing.

As a result of your application, the management have decided to invite you to attend an interview on Monday, 27th of August 2018 by 10am at our branch office: No. 5, Surulere industrial road, off Adeniyi Jones, Ogba. Lagos.
Kindly come along with an updated copy of your CV.

Best regards.
Admin unit
Office Line: +234 (0) 8032-769-9959 (9am-5pm)
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
Pls I got this, I will like to know how legit it is and pls if true direction to the place from surulere.
Thank you.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
Pls can anyone help with direction to Igbo-efon bus stop lekki- epe Expressway.
Thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Cryomancer: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
adaleng:
I got this invitation from CAPITAL DYNAMICS. Pls who knows if they are legit cos I googled but nothing.

As a result of your application, the management have decided to invite you to attend an interview on Monday, 27th of August 2018 by 10am at our branch office: No. 5, Surulere industrial road, off Adeniyi Jones, Ogba. Lagos.
Kindly come along with an updated copy of your CV.

Best regards.
Admin unit
Office Line: +234 (0) 8032-769-9959 (9am-5pm)
You better don't waste your time except you're ready to go there to listen to lectures, clap and pay for training.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Cryomancer: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
pheebe:
Pls can anyone help with direction to Igbo-efon bus stop lekki- epe Expressway.
Thank you
find your way to CMS and from there board a bus going to Ajah-lekki. Alight at igbo-even then find your way to the location.

I hope it helps.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adaleng(f): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
Cryomancer:
You better don't waste your time except you're ready to go there to listen to lectures, clap and pay for training.

Thanks alot. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Samtobh(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
Woobs Resources Limited is an indigenous private company with the main objective of carrying out the business of building and property development, with expertise in market development.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Accountant

Job Description

Responsible for the general accounting function including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers and account and bank reconciliations.
Assisting with monthly closings and account analysis and supporting the Financial Controller in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department.

Tasks and Responsibilities

Prepare journal entries.
Complete general ledger operations monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements.
Assist with payroll administration monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences.
Account/bank reconciliations.
Review and process expense reports assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts.
Draw up monthly financial reports prepare analysis of accounts as requested.
Assist with year end closings administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
Prepare tax computations and returns assist in preparing budgets and forecasts.
Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
Requirements, Education and Experience

Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding accounting, finances and taxation.
Technical accounting skills
Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
Knowledge of finance principles
Knowledge of financial reporting
Previous experience of general accounting proficiency in relevant accounting software
Key Competencies:

Attention to detail and accuracy.
Planning and organizing
Scheduling and monitoring
Communication skills
Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
Team work & confidentiality

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: samtobi09@gmail.com with “Accountant” as the subject of the mail.

Note: Northerners/Igbo-speaking candidates are preferred

Application Deadline 31st August, 2018.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Rickrux0: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
Swift Educational Consult.
WhatsApp only 08157713642 or send your C.V to Swifteduconsult@gmail.com

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by charlyazods(m): 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Job Vacancy Alert: Managing Director, Nigeria - IT/Agrotech

Our client is a social enterprise focused on improving food and income security throughout sub-Saharan Africa and Asia. Our low-cost tractor-monitoring device and software applications make it profitable and sustainable for tractor owners to provide services to farmers within their vicinity.

NB: Client Head Office is ABUJA, F.C.T

Job Profile

- Do you want to drive technological change across Africa?
- Are you passionate about creating innovative solutions for smallholder farmers?
- Do you enjoy leading and inspiring teams?

If you answered yes, then we have a phenomenal opportunity for a motivated and entrepreneurial professional to join the Company as our Managing Director – Nigeria. You should be a proven leader with deep knowledge of the agricultural technology space.

As the Managing Director, you will oversee the significant acceleration of our current activities in Nigeria and West Africa. This is a meaningful role and requires someone who is passionate about leading teams in dynamic environments.

Ideal Candidates

Background and/or current engagement from any of AGRICULTURE, AGROTECH, SaaS, TELCO, IT
Experience with two-sided marketplace
At least 5+ years of experience in a senior management position
B2B, B2G, Operations and people management EXPERIENCE & ACCOMPLISHMENTS should be clearly seen on your profile
Business Management achievements should be clearly indicated on the CV

Strong analytical, critical and business discernment, and problem-solving skills
Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Collaborative, high energy, and excellent interpersonal and presentation skills

FULL DETAILS & APPLICATION: http://myjobsinnigeria..com/2018/08/job-vacancy-alert-managing-director.html

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ishowlekon(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sterling Bank Plc Young Talent Internship Program 2018

Sterling Bank Plc "Your one-customer bank" is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks - Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa - as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.

We invite Applications for:

Title : Young Talent Internship

Are you the one?
Are you looking to make a difference in the community?
Do you wish to join a vibrant team of some of the best minds in the country? If you are, then your journey to greatness starts here!
The Sterling Internship Programme is designed to give you a platform to fulfil your dreams and equip you with practical experience and skills to make you one of the most sought after talents in the financial services industry.

Requirements
¤ Who can apply - The undergraduate program is suited for students in their penultimate year of study, who are interested in a Work Placement as part of their degree and graduates who are awaiting National Youth Service placement.
¤ Applicants must not be older than 25 years at time of application, with a minimum CGPA of 3.5/5 0r 5.0/7.0.
¤ Internship is not open to Corps members and applicants who have completed their NYSC.

Remuneration
Very attractive

Application Closing Date
31st August, 2018.

Click here to apply:
https://www.amnotlazy.com/266/
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chrisjane(f): 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
Vacancy!

I am looking to fill the following roles;
1. Marketing Manager
2. Marketing Officers for a Cable Tv company
Remuneration: Salary + commission
3. Female Social Media Officer with a minimum of OND for a Fashion outfit.
Salary is 45000 per month.

Suitable candidates must have proven experience in similar roles.

Method of Application: 
Interested and qualified candidates residing at Ajah or its environs should forward their resumes to: jobs@pcr.com.ng orjobs.pcr@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by xavini: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
Assistant female Investment Officers needed

The service of female assistant investment officers is urgently needed in our office at Ogba Lagos .

Requirements

1. SSCE and OND only are eligible to apply.
2. candidates must reside within the following proximity Ogba, IJu Ishaga, Ikeja, or neighbouring environs.
3. candidate should be able to communicate in English language and yoruba fluently.
4. candidate must have basic computer knowledge

Remuneration
Basic salary plus commission bonus

Interested persons should forward a detailed CV on or before 29th of August 2018 to stronglineresource@gmail.com

Pls note the Position applied for should be used as the SUBJECT of the mail.
Application that does not meet this format will not be considered
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Intelligentdude(m): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2018
Creative Writer/Content Developer Wanted
Location: We are not limited by Location but Abuja applicants will be prefered

Qualification Required: We don't need copy and paste bloggers, we need real content developer and writers and we are not limited by degree qualification.

Responsibilities and Roles
1. Based on requirements, a content writer needs to create new content, rewrite the existing content or edit and proofread content.
2. He/she would also be responsible for managing content on social media and develop unique ideas for web content.
3. A content writer should clearly understand his/ her target audience, and must develop simple, easy-to-understand, user-friendly content while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques. Before publishing the articles on the web, he or she should edit/proof read it.
4. The content should be informative and engaging and should enable the visitors to get their information promptly and efficiently.

Remuneration:Attractive

How to Apply:
Send your application to: info@phronesisdigitalmarketing.ng with proof of some of the contents you have written
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN AN INVESTMENT BANKING FIRM
An Investment Banking firm requires the services of an Accountant. The individuals must have the following:

Accountants

1. Must possess a first degree in Business/Social Sciences/Accounting or other related discipline
2. Post graduate qualifications such as MBA, MSC. Economics and the likes will be of added advantage.
3. Must possess ICAN/ACCA or other relevant professional qualification.
4. Must be a thorough-bred professional and a person of high integrity.
5. Must have at least 2 years post NYSC experience in Audit and/or Finance and Investment Industry.
6. Must be between the age of 22-35 years

Please send an application letter and Curriculum Vitae with relevant post being applied for highlighted to job.asset@yahoo.com latest 7th September 2018.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ksstroud: 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
Debbie
You were seen last on NL by 7:47pm, I hope you are in somewhere good.
Do take care
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
ksstroud:
Debbie You were seen last on NL by 7:47pm, I hope you are in somewhere good. Do take care

forget about her! she owes you nothing smiley

5 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

When has it become a crime to ask after the wellbeing of someone who shows concern about others

7 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Preciousify(f): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
To the glory of God, I got a job from a vacancy posted via nairaland, 3 months after my service.
Its not a 6 digits salary, but am grateful to God cos I see it as my stepping stone.

God bless auntie Debbie for her countless efforts. I attended about two interviews from her posts, though I wasn't called afterwards. I can't remember who posted the vacancy.

To all,believing God for a job, pls keep praying and searching. You will surely testify.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ksstroud: 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

Lol
Is she your Debbie?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
ksstroud:

Lol Is she your Debbie?
yes tongue
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by SleekyP(m): 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
ADRON HOMES AND PROPERTIES LTD

JOB TITLE: Business Development Executive

REQUIREMENTS:

Candidates must have a minimum of OND/HND/BSC.
Candidates must be mature and a fast learner.
Candidates must have Passion to be successful.
Candidates must Not be Afraid to Take Risks.
Candidates must have Self-belief, Hard Worker and Disciplined Dedication.
Candidates must be self-driven, outspoken and be able to communicate effectively

Candidate must be resident at Ibadan.

Job description
Identifies business opportunity by identifying prospects researching and analyzing sales options.
Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Meeting sales goals, creativity and sales planning.
sells product by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
Maintains relationship with clients by providing support , information guidance researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit and service improvements.
Shall be responsible for the marketing and sales of the company’s products and services
Develop, design and implement business plan strategy
Responsible for the formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the marketing program of the company
To conceptualize, conduct and produce business visibility studies and implementation strategy
Build strong relationship with existing clients and provide on time service to urgent issues.
Drive peak performance and sales across the organization
Develop and maintain Sales Territory Plan and ensure achievement of Company sales targets and profitability
Strong understanding of customer and market dynamic

Salary:
Massive remuneration.

METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: oloye.dimeji@adronhomesproperties.com

APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 08, 2018
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Olaedoh: 12:49am On Aug 28, 2018
Please how can I get to fadeyi from okota or isolo. Its really urgent please
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Neroski(f): 1:26am On Aug 28, 2018
Olaedoh:
Please how can I get to fadeyi from okota or isolo. Its really urgent please
From okota/Isolo get a bus going to Oshodi. From Oshodi you will see palm Grove onipan bus, just tell the conductor you want to stop at Fadeyi bustop.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Olaedoh: 2:05am On Aug 28, 2018
Neroski:

From okota/Isolo get a bus going to Oshodi. From Oshodi you will see palm Grove onipan bus, just tell the conductor you want to stop at Fadeyi bustop.

Thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.