Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2828581 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emaimo: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
Please how do I get to Canaanland Ota from Ojodu Berger?
It's urgent please
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 3:11am On Aug 29, 2018
eniolaamos7:
Today was great.

I went for an interview today at the company today. And it was nice being there. The salary structure is fair as explained.

Before I went for this interview I browsed through the net and what people kept saying here and there was that the company's salary is based on commision.

I am writing to debunk that, the salary structure is fair just as I said. YOUR MONTHLY TAKE HOME IS EQUAL TO

#25,000 plus 35% of the business you bring to the company.

If you were there at the company today please share your experience.

If your are a pro in bringing business to an insurance company please put me through in the line. I'm new to it.... cheers...........

The name of the company is capital express assurance limited

Inspirational. Are you now working for the insurance company? If yes, how easy is it to bring customer in?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by GracefulTopsy(f): 8:18am On Aug 29, 2018
i need a finance/ accounting related job around Lekki, VI, Ikeja, Surulere Axis.. Someone please help me
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by SODEXSKI(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
Emaimo:
Please how do I get to Canaanland Ota from Ojodu Berger?
It's urgent please
take a bus going to agbado ijaye-toll gate from berger and drop at toll gate and cross to the other side of the road to take car going cananland
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ChocolateBunny: 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
good evening everyone,please I'm in serious need of a job to keep body and soul together,I'm a Bsc holder and I really want u to help me,im loosing my mind already and I will be glad if anyone help me with an administrative work/a Customer service Representative ,I don't even mind a factory job either or any menial job ,please I want a good Samaritan to help,this is my email address Tola4zedon@gmail.com ,thanks a lot
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by SonyObsessed: 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
Tech writers, authors, editors and Gadgets reviewers needed ASAP. Payment is monthly.

Email: joecryptotech[@]gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by SonyObsessed: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
ChocolateBunny:
good evening everyone,please I'm in serious need of a job to keep body and soul together,I'm a Bsc holder and I really want u to help me,im loosing my mind already and I will be glad if anyone help me with an administrative work/a Customer service Representative ,I don't even mind a factory job either or any menial job ,please I want a good Samaritan to help,this is my email address Tola4zedon@gmail.com ,thanks a lot

Send me a mail.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by walesho(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
SonyObsessed:

Send me a mail.

Me too ooo bro shojonwo@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by MzDarocha(f): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
SonyObsessed:

Send me a mail.
Should I send a mail too sad
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by SonyObsessed: 6:36am On Aug 30, 2018
MzDarocha:

Should I send a mail too sad

Yes.

walesho:

Me too ooo bro shojonwo@gmail.com

Send me a mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by MzDarocha(f): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2018
SonyObsessed:

Yes.

Send me a mail.

I just sent the normal nairaland mail, I do hope you would reply so we can talk. Best regards
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Millsz: 11:26am On Aug 30, 2018
A fast moving automobile parts company situated near Satellite Town is in need of:
IT/SIWES Students
Courses:
Computer science (IT), Marketing and Sales

All interested applicants should be residents of Satellite town, Ijegun, Old Ojo Road, Festac town, Amuwo Odofin and its environs.
Send your application to
Monthly Stipend would be paid.

Please, use SIWES as subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by charlyazods(m): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
Job Vacancy Alert: Digital Marketing Manager (Financial Services)

Our Client is a financial services focused proprietary investment company that creates value by working within Nigeria’s informal financial sector to create innovative products and solutions that are accessible to the everyday Nigerian citizen and entrepreneur. Due to expansion in business operations now have an opening for a Digital Marketing Manager (preferably familiar with the the financial services sector as an advantage) to be based in Lagos, Nigeria

Job Profile:

The successful candidate will work across board on the various subsidiaries of the group.

To promote the company's brand, guarantee the achievement of the overall marketing targets of the organization and maintain company's presence in the market.

- Clear understanding of A/B testing and statistical variations
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics, Hot Jar or a preferred analytics tool with emphasis on analyzing customer behavior
- A clear understanding of SEO, and quantifiable experience on optimization
- Experience in using online marketing to facilitate offline conversations
- Understands “growth hacking” specifically in the Nigerian online domain
- Experience using social media to facilitate sales

Full Details & Application: http://myjobsinnigeria..com/2018/08/job-vacancy-alert-digital-marketing.html

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by SleekyP(m): 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
SleekyP:
ADRON HOMES AND PROPERTIES LTD

JOB TITLE: Business Development Executive

REQUIREMENTS:

Candidates must have a minimum of OND/HND/BSC.
Candidates must be mature and a fast learner.
Candidates must have Passion to be successful.
Candidates must Not be Afraid to Take Risks.
Candidates must have Self-belief, Hard Worker and Disciplined Dedication.
Candidates must be self-driven, outspoken and be able to communicate effectively

Candidate must be resident at Ibadan.

Job description
Identifies business opportunity by identifying prospects researching and analyzing sales options.
Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Meeting sales goals, creativity and sales planning.
sells product by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
Maintains relationship with clients by providing support , information guidance researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit and service improvements.
Shall be responsible for the marketing and sales of the company’s products and services
Develop, design and implement business plan strategy
Responsible for the formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the marketing program of the company
To conceptualize, conduct and produce business visibility studies and implementation strategy
Build strong relationship with existing clients and provide on time service to urgent issues.
Drive peak performance and sales across the organization
Develop and maintain Sales Territory Plan and ensure achievement of Company sales targets and profitability
Strong understanding of customer and market dynamic

Salary:
Massive remuneration.

METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: oloye.dimeji@adronhomesproperties.com

APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 08, 2018
still on.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by yinkeys(m): 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
Clean US $360 F&F PayPal for sale @ 336/$
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Gmarie(f): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by goshen26: 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
A fast growing secondary school (Day and Boarding in Ikorodu Lagos) is in need of a qualified Mathematics Teacher. Interested candidates can come for interview on Monday 3rd September, 2018 at 10 a.m. kindly call this number for the address 07066297062.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Africanbest(m): 5:55am On Sep 01, 2018
At Collins maintenance

We service,
We maintain
We install

Your faulty, your new and your dead Cranes
We also do upholstery for piping system
And lots more

Contact us today.......

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Phiewall(f): 7:38am On Sep 01, 2018
[quote author=SonyObsessed post=70728618]
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adeadex2006(m): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2018
Pls I need factory job in Lagos. Kindly help
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ticker(m): 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
If there is any question that gets me off balance during interviews it is this question: why did you leave your former job? Pls help me; I am attending an interview on Monday; I don't want to goof anymore.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by xavini: 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2018
SSCE and OND qualification female only

An investment company in Lagos is urgently in need of the service of qualified smart looking young ladies

Position: Assistant investment Officers

qualification
1. SSCE and OND are eligible to apply
2. Candidate must reside with any of the following proximity Ikeja, Ogba, Ojota, Berger, Agege and environs
3. candidate must be fluent in English and Yoruba
4.candidate must be have basic computer knowledge

Remuneration: basic salary plus commission bonus

How to apply
interested and qualified persons should send a detail CV on or before 10th of September to stronglinereource@gmail.com

Pls note only qualified individual as specified above should apply
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Busbar(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
ticker:
If there is any question that gets me off balance during interviews it is this question: why did you leave your former job? Pls help me; I am attending an interview on Monday; I don't want to goof anymore.
Take note. Please dnt speak negative tin about ur former employer. Tell the interviewer you enjoyed working with your former employer and u tink you have learn enough from them. And now you are seeking more challenging workplace like the company that is interviewing you now.

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ticker(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
Busbar:

Take note. Please dnt speak negative tin about ur former employer. Tell the interviewer you enjoyed working with your former employer and u tink you have learn enough from them. And now you are seeking more challenging workplace like the company that is interviewing you now.
I like ur comment. Gracias

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by knacker(m): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
Preciousify:
To the glory of God, I got a job from a vacancy posted via nairaland, 3 months after my service.
Its not a 6 digits salary, but am grateful to God cos I see it as my stepping stone.

God bless auntie Debbie for her countless efforts. I attended about two interviews from her posts, though I wasn't called afterwards. I can't remember who posted the vacancy.

To all,believing God for a job, pls keep praying and searching. You will surely testify.
Congrats babe

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ddjay: 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
knacker:
Congrats babe
just imagining what you have been knacking that gave you that name knacker
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Workarena: 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
Workarena is recruiting for NCE Teacher

Workarena - Our client, a primary school in Ikorodu, Lagos, is seeking suitably qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title:NCE Teacher

Qualifications
• NCE qualification is required.
• Minimum of one-year teaching experience.
• Resident in Ikorodu.
• Primary school teaching experience.

Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs with subject NCE TEACHER to recruitment@workarenang.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.