Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2831462 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dmediator555(m): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
Please Nairalanders, I have been on this thread for a while now, yet I have not seen any post of job openings in Abia State or Umuahia in Particular? May God save people from the harsh weather here in this "Holy State"

Please, inform me if there are vacancies in umuahia or in other states which I can work from umuahia , so I apply and get it all. Thanks.

My number- +2340834861103
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by faceles: 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
Good evening people, pls i want to know if anyone has heard of the company, Masters reality international concepts Limited in Maryland, Ikeja, Lagos. i am to have an interview with them, i will like to find out the company is genuine, what they are into and how to get there. thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obymeek: 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
DennisEche:

ITS REAL...PREPARE WELL AND GIVE IN YOUR BEST SHOT... LUCK TO YOU BRO
occ5050:

Just a little help for you guys going for
occ5050 post=46634227:

Had to do some digging for zoto applicants, so u can get some info. All d best.
zoto interview.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kingofabia: 12:02am On Jun 17, 2016
dmediator555:
Please Nairalanders, I have been on this thread for a while now, yet I have not seen any post of job openings in Abia State or Umuahia in Particular? May God save people from the harsh weather here in this "Holy State"

Please, inform me if there are vacancies in umuahia or in other states which I can work from umuahia , so I apply and get it all. Thanks.

Which company?? Except u want asepa work. Better leave the city and port to either pH or lagos....

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 2:45am On Jun 17, 2016
Toptech Engineering Limited is an indigenous engineering services and contracting firm with vast expertise in electrical power and computer environment and conditioning. Toptech is the clear leader in Critical Power provision and Data Centre preparations. We control, distribute, transfer, monitor, measure, manage, display, service and communicate with power for critical information technology equipment. We are manufacturers' representative to Emerson Network Power, Italy; USA; Belotti Variatori (BST), Italy; ASCO Power Technologies, USA. Our goal is to consistently satisfy our clientele by offering top quality services that are unsurpassed in our area of specialization.

Electrical Engineer
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Location Lagos
Job Field Engineering / Technical  

Details:

Toptech Engineering Limited is seeking to employ a fresh female Electrical Engineering graduate.

Method of Application
Applicant should forward CV to oladimeji.ogunfowokan@toptechengineeringltd.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 2:48am On Jun 17, 2016
NetPro International Limited RC375889 was incorporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 and has since evolved to become a truly innovative, customer-focused international technology solutions company. With Corporate Head Office in Abuja FCT, NetPro has established presence and strategic partnerships in Ireland, United Kingdom and the United States of America. Our track record of excellence in bespoke technology service provision, outstanding customer service, operational efficiency, flexible costing model and 360o support framework has indeed set us apart from our competitors.

Software Developer
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Location Lagos
Job Field ICT / Computer  

Job Description

Perform complex programming, software development and analysis work typically involving multi project leadership or broad responsibility in complex work environment.
Contribute to all phases of a project, including systems analysis, program design, development and implementation.
Work on systems and programs typically covering two or more functions, large single function or major portion of large functions, interfacing with other complex systems and programs.
Provide innovative programming and analysis skills and leadership.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their updated copies of CVs to jobs@netpro.com.ng
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 2:50am On Jun 17, 2016
Juan Industries is a proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition. We are engaged in the supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.

We are currently looking for energetic and talented individuals to join our multidisciplinary research and development team as:

Job Title: Graduate Executive Trainee - Administrative Officer

Job Type: Full time

Duties and Responsibilities
Successful candidates will be trained on the following duties below to enable them carry out all administrative functions in our organization:
Composes routine correspondence, makes required copies and distributes accordingly, via mail facilities, fax, or as otherwise instructed.
Supports senior management with administrative functions related to new business development: including, but not limited to, preparation of proposals and presentation materials.
Performs project coordination activities as assigned.
Performs research assignments. Develops spreadsheets and types statistical and other reports according to specifications of the respective manager. Performs basic analytical reviews of same.
Files correspondence and other records (manually and electronically) accurately and in a timely manner. Acts as custodian of all Project Filing Systems
Schedules appointments, makes travel arrangements, and manages electronic calendars for team members. Maintains schedule for use of conference rooms.
Coordinates corporate special events, including internal/external lunches, etc. participates in other activities at the discretion of management.
Maintains office supplies, conducting monthly inventories and submitting orders as needed.
Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for Executive Management and the department. Retrieves information from files when needed
Liaising with buyers or suppliers and maintaining excellent professional relationships externally.
Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the company.
Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc. for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
Qualifications
Must not be more than 28 years of age by October 2016
Have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Math) in not more than TWO sittings
Have a minimum of second class (Lower division) degree as first degree. Please note that those with HND qualifications must have Upper Credit to be able to apply. Preferred field of study: Sciences/Management Sciences/Social Sciences or any related fields
About to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Required Skills:
Advanced computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or other word processing and spreadsheet software. Expertise in Desktop Publishing software is a plus.
Ability to manage multiple tasks and complex projects in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, responding to frequent pressure.
Strong analytical skills and ability to quickly grasp business issues and understand corporate strategy.
Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) and interpersonal relations: particularly tact, sensitivity, professionalism, confidentiality, and diplomacy with a positive attitude.
Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited supervision and exercise excellent judgment in decision-making, customer contact
Excellent filing and labeling routine and good booking-keeping skills.
Highly professional appearance.
Salary
Competitive and Commensurate with incentives and allowances
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's/resume to: jobs@juanindustries.com

Note: Application who apply more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by DawnEden(m): 3:08am On Jun 17, 2016
occ5050:
Juan Industries is a proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition. We are engaged in the supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.

We are currently looking for energetic and talented individuals to join our multidisciplinary research and development team as:

Job Title: Graduate Executive Trainee - Administrative Officer

Job Type: Full time

Duties and Responsibilities
Successful candidates will be trained on the following duties below to enable them carry out all administrative functions in our organization:
Composes routine correspondence, makes required copies and distributes accordingly, via mail facilities, fax, or as otherwise instructed.
Supports senior management with administrative functions related to new business development: including, but not limited to, preparation of proposals and presentation materials.
Performs project coordination activities as assigned.
Performs research assignments. Develops spreadsheets and types statistical and other reports according to specifications of the respective manager. Performs basic analytical reviews of same.
Files correspondence and other records (manually and electronically) accurately and in a timely manner. Acts as custodian of all Project Filing Systems
Schedules appointments, makes travel arrangements, and manages electronic calendars for team members. Maintains schedule for use of conference rooms.
Coordinates corporate special events, including internal/external lunches, etc. participates in other activities at the discretion of management.
Maintains office supplies, conducting monthly inventories and submitting orders as needed.
Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for Executive Management and the department. Retrieves information from files when needed
Liaising with buyers or suppliers and maintaining excellent professional relationships externally.
Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the company.
Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc. for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
Qualifications
Must not be more than 28 years of age by October 2016
Have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Math) in not more than TWO sittings
Have a minimum of second class (Lower division) degree as first degree. Please note that those with HND qualifications must have Upper Credit to be able to apply. Preferred field of study: Sciences/Management Sciences/Social Sciences or any related fields
About to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Required Skills:
Advanced computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or other word processing and spreadsheet software. Expertise in Desktop Publishing software is a plus.
Ability to manage multiple tasks and complex projects in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, responding to frequent pressure.
Strong analytical skills and ability to quickly grasp business issues and understand corporate strategy.
Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) and interpersonal relations: particularly tact, sensitivity, professionalism, confidentiality, and diplomacy with a positive attitude.
Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited supervision and exercise excellent judgment in decision-making, customer contact
Excellent filing and labeling routine and good booking-keeping skills.
Highly professional appearance.
Salary
Competitive and Commensurate with incentives and allowances
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's/resume to: jobs@juanindustries.com

Note: Application who apply more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Oga, thanks for this but sadly the application had closed 2 days ago.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 4:16am On Jun 17, 2016
DawnEden:

Oga, thanks for this but sadly the application had closed 2 days ago.

U r welcome. Deadline is 15th JULY ooo. We r still in June. Look well.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dmediator555(m): 7:53am On Jun 17, 2016
kingofabia:

Which company?? Except u want asepa work. Better leave the city and port to either pH or lagos....

Guy you wanna confirm my fears, but I refuse to give up. You don't expect me to move over to Lagos and start life under d bridge ? Anyway I kip hopes alive.

Pls any useful info on a job within Umuahia axis or its environs, or a job located outside the state and needs a Link in Umuahia, reach me on dmediator555@gmail.com. God bless You.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by babaireti(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2016
dmediator555:

Abia? may be you want to do Kidnapping, drug trafficking or Robbery,those are the thriving buz in that dry land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 17, 2016
debbie:
I will not accept this...please.I wont hesitate to block every post.
Sunnypar, you don carry your stubborn head enter this again
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by DawnEden(m): 8:53am On Jun 17, 2016
occ5050:

U r welcome. Deadline is 15th JULY ooo. We r still in June. Look well.
Lol...sorry. ..my bad
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dmediator555(m): 9:10am On Jun 17, 2016
babaireti:

Abia? may be you want to do Kidnapping, drug trafficking or Robbery,those are the thriving buz in that dry land

Abeg easy ooo.... Do you mean I should relocate ? Abeg , where is your base? Am coming over.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bayulll011(m): 9:17am On Jun 17, 2016
looking for (3) Accounts Officer for our client in Lagos. Must have 2-3 years experience as an accountant and preferably in the manufacturing sector. Please send CV by Thursday at noon to : info@25thandstaffing.com with the subject as the position

debbie you are the best,wish i can know you personally
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dgaffer(m): 9:27am On Jun 17, 2016
Did you apply for the position?? iF yes , go through your mail or do a quick google search about them. [/quote]

I applied for a job post through jobnaij..but on searching through Google made me to believe dat such company do not exist

Thanks bro
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 10:19am On Jun 17, 2016
Our Client, a major manufacturing Company based in Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position of Van Sales Representatives.

Van Sales Representative
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Location Abuja
Job Field Sales / Marketing   Transportation and Driving  

Primary Responsibilities

Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
Job Requirements

Candidates must possess a minimum of first Degree or its equivalent in Marketing or any relevant field.
The candidate must have excellent defensive driving skills and must possess a valid driver’s license.
Excellent knowledge of roads network within the desired location is a plus.
He or She must have the passion and drive for market generation.
He or She must be able to communicate fluently, smartly and intelligently.
Previous experience as a Van Sales Representative will be an advantage
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send Cv to the Email: careers@manirecruits.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 10:22am On Jun 17, 2016
Vanden Agro-Allied Group, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position of Personal Assistant.

Personal Assistant
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Experience 2 years
Location Lagos
Job Field Administration / Secretarial  

Job Description

A personal assistant (PA), works closely with senior managerial or directorial staff to provide administrative support.
Responsibilities

Answering telephone calls.
Maintaining diaries.
Arranging appointments.
Taking messages.
Typing/word processing.
Filing.
Organizing meetings.
Using a variety of software packages.
Booking transport and accommodation.
Managing databases.
Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
Preparing letters, presentations and report.
Qualifications

A degree in English, Business, IT, Information Science, Administration and Management with Minimum of two years experience.
Skills:

Flexibility
Adaptability
Good interpersonal skills
Ability to multitask
Organisational skills
Communication skills
IT skills
Secretarial skills

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to info-ng@vandenagro.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 10:25am On Jun 17, 2016
Lorache Consulting - Our client is looking for a candidate who will independently take care of important clients from Modern trade, E.G Shopping complex and Malls across the state and regions.

This FMCG Company is currently offering a great opportunity to join their successful team in Lagos and developing your future career.

Marketing Manager (Modern Trade)
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Experience 5 - 7 years
Location Lagos
Job Field Sales / Marketing  

Job Description
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:

Developing productive long term relationships with customers
Creating long term strategies with the clients
Act as a main contact for existing and new customers
Reaching sales targets
Implementing a global sales strategy
Preparing volume forecasts and plans
Closely cooperating with other departments involved with your accounts
Develop plans to build-up weighted distribution in each region/city/or town in coordination with Distributor’s local management, and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
Develop in-store visibility plans in coordination with local Distributor’s management; and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
Initiate & develop annual marketing plan/s as per the strategy & guidelines set and agreed with your direct management and regional marketing team ; follow-up on implementation; and report back progress & any recommendations to change or amend.
Play a central role in steering Key Account Management in coordination with respective distributor’s management; with aim to continuously improve share of shelf vs. competitors and to amplify impact of product visibility on consumers. Company products being Impulse products - it becomes imperative to place company products on checkouts, in category, and occasionally in selective out of category.
Requirements

5-7 years minimum Sales experience in FMCG industry preferably food & beverages
FMCG experience is a must, preferably in modern trade
Strong communication and presentation skills
Good skills in Microsoft Office, mainly Excel, Word, Power Point and Microsoft Outlook. Prior experience in SAP is a plus.
Sales and goals oriented personality
A Good University Degree with vast experience in sales and distribution.
go to method of application »

Brand Manager (Personal Care)
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Experience 7 years
Location Lagos
Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding   Sales / Marketing  

Job Description

Analyse how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallise targeted consumers insights
Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to
Ability to think creatively and innovatively
Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Coach the team and get the best from everyone
Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
Anticipate bottlenecks
Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
Requirements

Proven working experience as brand manager (PERSONAL CARE)
Drive for results and leaderships skills
Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
Highly creative with ability to think out of box
Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
Minimum of 7years on similar role and good knowledge of the industry
Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
Excellent command of the English language
BS/MS Degree in Marketing or a related field.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV's to jobs@lorachegroup.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dsauce: 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
occ5050:
Vanden Agro-Allied Group, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position of Personal Assistant.

Personal Assistant
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Experience 2 years
Location Lagos

Job Description

A personal assistant (PA), works closely with senior managerial or directorial staff to provide administrative support.
Responsibilities

Answering telephone calls.
Maintaining diaries.
Arranging appointments.
Taking messages.
Typing/word processing.
Filing.
Organizing meetings.
Using a variety of software packages.
Booking transport and accommodation.
Managing databases.
Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
Preparing letters, presentations and report.
Qualifications

A degree in English, Business, IT, Information Science, Administration and Management with Minimum of two years experience.
Skills:

Flexibility
Adaptability
Good interpersonal skills
Ability to multitask
Organisational skills
Communication skills
IT skills
Secretarial skills

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to info-ng@vandenagro.com

Delivery to the email provided is unsuccessful/failed
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
debbie:
AM so so happy to hear this....Thanks be to God and i pray you get favoured in your new job.

As for the recharge card? Dont worry,i dont need anything....
cheers
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dublinvel: 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
A leading and oldest Insurance Company in Nigeria today, with Subsidiaries Overseas and Locally request the services of young dynamic, result oriented, self motivated, and high integrity, to fill the vacant position of:

Job Title: Marketing Executive
Requirements

Candidates should possess BSc, HND, OND, NCE between ages of 21- 40.
Marketing Experience not essential. Vacancy available for applicants in ABA, Abia state

Application Closing Date 30th June, 2016.

How to Apply

Interested applicants should send their Application letter and CV’s to:
anthonymaduabuchiu@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Moyarh(m): 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
Graduates with 6months to 2years experience in insurance/financial institution marketing are needed to fill up roles of Business Development Executives.
Salary is competitive.
Follow link to apply:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZKDklUgl6fOYK8UXnMGjRFhuf6914Z4gGBA8B3xMNHs/viewform?c=0&w=1
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Moyarh(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Business Development Manager

A fast growing finance organization in Lagos is looking for young and experienced individuals to fill up the roles of Business Development Manager.

Job Description

Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence in the industry.
Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets and other assigned tasks.
Requirements
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in this role in a financial institution/top tier telecommunication and sales firm.
Experience in extensive sales management is required.
Knowledge of the sales and marketing industry, approach, techniques and management practices.

Follow the link below to apply:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gLRuO6muTr3ni51mw6Z7B-vTqYeeH9EhWMNd0KiS3b4/viewform?c=0&w=1
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
dublinvel:

A leading and oldest Insurance Company in
Nigeria today, with Subsidiaries Overseas and
Locally request the services of young dynamic,
result oriented, self motivated, and high integrity,
to fill the vacant position of:

Job Title: Marketing Executive

Requirements

Candidates should possess BSc, HND, OND, NCE
between ages of 21- 40.

Marketing Experience not essential.
Vacancy available for applicants in ABA, Abia
state

Application Closing Date
30th June, 2016.

How to Apply

Interested applicants should send their Application
letter and CV’s to:

anthonymaduabuchiu@gmail.com

dmediator555
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Timbuktu14(m): 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nigeria’s premier betting company; SUREBET247 is looking to recruit cashiers and office managers in various select locations across the nation. These locations are:

I. Orile
II. Mushin
III. Onigbonbgo
IV. Agege
V. Lagos Island
VI. Ikorodu
VII. Ajegunle
VIII. Ikeja
IX. Jos
X. Calabar

REQUIREMENTS
i. Age range between 22-28.
ii. Minimum qualification of O.N.D
iii. Must be based within the chosen areas.
iv. Basic computer literacy.
v. Must be ready to work on weekends.

N.B- Experience in the betting industry would be an added advantage.
Please send resume to recruitment@surebet247.com on or before 12pm on Thursday 23rd June,2016. Subject of email should be the location and position candidate is applying for. eg Cashier-Jos or Office-manager Warri.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cantona2015: 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
occ5050:
Lorache Consulting - Our client is looking for a candidate who will independently take care of important clients from Modern trade, E.G Shopping complex and Malls across the state and regions.

This FMCG Company is currently offering a great opportunity to join their successful team in Lagos and developing your future career.

Marketing Manager (Modern Trade)
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Experience 5 - 7 years
Location Lagos
Job Field Sales / Marketing  

Job Description
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:

Developing productive long term relationships with customers
Creating long term strategies with the clients
Act as a main contact for existing and new customers
Reaching sales targets
Implementing a global sales strategy
Preparing volume forecasts and plans
Closely cooperating with other departments involved with your accounts
Develop plans to build-up weighted distribution in each region/city/or town in coordination with Distributor’s local management, and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
Develop in-store visibility plans in coordination with local Distributor’s management; and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
Initiate & develop annual marketing plan/s as per the strategy & guidelines set and agreed with your direct management and regional marketing team ; follow-up on implementation; and report back progress & any recommendations to change or amend.
Play a central role in steering Key Account Management in coordination with respective distributor’s management; with aim to continuously improve share of shelf vs. competitors and to amplify impact of product visibility on consumers. Company products being Impulse products - it becomes imperative to place company products on checkouts, in category, and occasionally in selective out of category.
Requirements

5-7 years minimum Sales experience in FMCG industry preferably food & beverages
FMCG experience is a must, preferably in modern trade
Strong communication and presentation skills
Good skills in Microsoft Office, mainly Excel, Word, Power Point and Microsoft Outlook. Prior experience in SAP is a plus.
Sales and goals oriented personality
A Good University Degree with vast experience in sales and distribution.

Brand Manager (Personal Care)
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Experience 7 years
Location Lagos
Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding   Sales / Marketing  

Job Description

Analyse how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallise targeted consumers insights
Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to
Ability to think creatively and innovatively
Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Coach the team and get the best from everyone
Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
Anticipate bottlenecks
Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
Requirements

Proven working experience as brand manager (PERSONAL CARE)
Drive for results and leaderships skills
Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
Highly creative with ability to think out of box
Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
Minimum of 7years on similar role and good knowledge of the industry
Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
Excellent command of the English language
BS/MS Degree in Marketing or a related field.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV's to jobs@lorachegroup.com

Email bouncing , please check and correct accordingly
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
cantona2015:

Email bouncing , please check and correct accordingly

Email correct. Try it later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
Gulf Treasures Limited - As one of the fastest growing Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria, Gulf Treasures Limited through years of experiences has gained innovative ways of meeting our customers' need, this is one reason we don't negotiate their total satisfaction.

In the downstream section, we take a leading role in importation and retailing of Clean Petroleum Products (CPP) with exploration and manufacturing in view, our service adjudge with international standards paying strict attention to the finest details on environmental, health and safety.

Finance Officer
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Location Lagos
Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit  

Job Description

To provide Financial analysis, services and ensure compliance with internal controls.
Associate Member of ICAN and IFRS compliance.
Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plan and financial statements.
Analyzing accounts and business plans.
Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation, financial forecasting and risk analysis.
Ability to manage a team.
Ability to manage organization's strategic direction, service delivery and business growth.

Personal Assistant
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Experience 3 - 5 years
Location Lagos

Requirements

Ability to communicate effectively.
Smart and Articulate personality.
Effective planning and organizing skills.
Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, power point and internet utilities.
Ability to work effectively within a team.
Administrative and leadership capabilities.
HND Secretarial Administration and a member of ICS will be an advantage.
3-5 years experience.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their application and detailed resumes to career@gulftreasures.org

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.