Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women (57046 Views)

Police Paraded Ritual Killers Who Bought Human Skull, Eye, Teeth For N12,000 / Omg! Man Loses Teeth For Demanding S*x From Ex (photos) / Security Guard Takes Out Boss's Teeth For Delayed Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Laveda(f): 11:37am On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

Rape is a serious issue it should not be advocated at all
Not like he's serious about it..
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Laveda(f): 11:38am On Feb 02, 2016
joseph1832:
He should have called you Davido, grin all three names have a nice rhyme to it, and rhyme, is what you're about. wink grin
Hmm..if you say so then smiley
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 02, 2016
Laveda:
Not like he's serious about it..
SmartChoices:

Rape is a serious issue it should not be advocated at all
I believe you have not yet been raped before..... Please don't lets joke about it..... Not funny to be violated ..... The act the fear the psychological trauma

There's a disclaimer on Nairaland unless you really are the one behind the moniker
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by joseph1832(m): 11:41am On Feb 02, 2016
Laveda:
Hmm..if you say so then smiley
Of course I'm saying so, is there any other thing to say? grin
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Laveda(f): 11:44am On Feb 02, 2016
joseph1832:
Of course I'm saying so, is there any other thing to say? grin
Nope...maybe? I don't know.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Laveda(f): 11:44am On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

There's a disclaimer on Nairaland unless you really are the one behind the moniker
grin
Bye.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Aremu01(m): 11:45am On Feb 02, 2016
I hope this gets to Nigeria soon

3 Likes

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by peter4acme(m): 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
JUST PASSING BY..... TOMB HIGH.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Lilimax(f): 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
Good one!
Rapist steer clear embarassed
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Alison7777(f): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
olihilistic:
good innitiative now rappers have to be dealt with I hate them to the core
Rappers or rapists.
Bro you go primary school?

1 Like

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
Best invention of the century
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by skimmy39: 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
na wa for you o, why u no come go produce ur own
cruzita:
this will really help a lot .but I wish the teeth will be able to render the dick useless or better still cut it off.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by ifenes(m): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
The bible god couldn't have come up with that...so dumb
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by maestroz: 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
the inventor should come with video of how it is to be used.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Guys go dey walk around with sausages for pocket ,cos I see GFs fvcking niggas up with this shit over minor arguments
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Kreamie(m): 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is currently in use in south Africa and India
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Alison7777:
Rappers or rapists. Bro you go primary school?
no mind me na mistake

3 Likes

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by kaziblake(f): 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Very good initiative, not only against rape even boyfriend's who want to do by force.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
KVBLACK:
Good news how I wish dis teeth condoms would locate my cousin broda nd chop off his dick so em go leav our house girls to dey stay reach one month 4our house
By for Ur house girl....
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by macaranta(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
Serious matter...I pity the rspist in advance.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Flexherbal(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nice job.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by notoriousbabe: 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
abeg i go need am o,all dis boys wey no dey take eye see better bweast and ikebe go leave person alone

Babes wey their toto don turn to borehole go fit get their size?
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by notoriousbabe: 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
Alison7777:

Rappers or rapists.
Bro you go primary school?
abeg leave the guy alone,idea is need
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Poseidon000: 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Alison7777:
Rappers or rapists. Bro you go primary school?
[size=13pt] No be small 'rappers', na "soloist". grin [/size]
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by jamace(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hmn. shocked
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Pennywise(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Na wa for oyinbo sense. You simply tell her to remove the damn thing before you start or you can remove it yourself.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by CriticMaestro: 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
The chances of this working is very minimal, It can be easily removed, unless ovcux the Hot toad is carried away by his horniness
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by frisky2good(m): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
This might endanger a girl's life in a situation where there's more than one rapist. It's a brilliant idea though.

2 Likes

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nightshift(m): 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Randy anacondas beware, that pu.ssy is gonna get you cuffed. Pure deep skin pain dude!!
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by onyxo76(m): 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
hmm, this is quite ingenious, but then ladies too should make changes to the clothes they put on.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by egwimp: 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
how will the lady in question urinate or do u wear it wen u wanna get raped I don't undastand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nzube Anagwu 'Italian' Arrested In Imo! SARS Arrests Don Wanny’s Gang Member / Ritualists Behead 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photo) / "Don't Worry, I Have Condoms" - Rapists Escapee Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.