Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,573 members, 7,837,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women (57072 Views)

Police Paraded Ritual Killers Who Bought Human Skull, Eye, Teeth For N12,000 / Omg! Man Loses Teeth For Demanding S*x From Ex (photos) / Security Guard Takes Out Boss's Teeth For Delayed Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Yousuf4sure(m): 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hmm kissHmm wat if he ent*rs 4rm back...

Just saying

1 Like

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by mysticwarrior(m): 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Una for no kuku let people know, trust nigerian rapist before them go enter jerusalem them go first use their hand feel every corner of the kpomo weather e get teeth wey dey bite, and if e get na only the girl go use her own hand remove am.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by damyzino(m): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
this will really help a lot .but I wish the teeth will be able to render the dick useless or better still cut it off.

GUYS ARE NOT HAPPY.....because valentine willl never be the same again....guys beware grin
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Owazaacha(m): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
More grease to your elbow scientist for bringing this anti-rape condom,at least rapist can be reduce in our campus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by streamsofjoy(f): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Wish this is true
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by streamsofjoy(f): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Wish this is true for distribution in orientation camps like the regular condoms.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by oyeah786(m): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
One problem with stuffs like this is that at first their wud be rush but the problem is after the rush it might discourage sex of which a lot of women may not like at last, this is because a lot of the women will always abuse this to deal with men and make them suffer. This is just my personal opinion.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Jacko01: 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Good product makes sense for use in the usa how bout in 9ja where yoruba men lik to rape small kids or wher 2 ppl gang rape som1
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by ManuelRichard(m): 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
And u r notifying potential rapists out there?.. They'll watch in n out of d hole ...fr anu sight of dis stuff n thennpullbit out bfr work.....lol
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by NGBABY3: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

Rape is a serious issue it should not be advocated at all

I believe you have not yet been raped before..... Please don't lets joke about it..... Not funny to be violated ..... The act the fear the psychological trauma

That is actually a fact.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Luckylife(m): 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Must u wait for teeth condom to do the needful , pls be d saviour of the little girl
KVBLACK:
Good news how I wish dis teeth condoms would locate my cousin broda nd chop off his dick so em go leav our house girls to dey stay reach one month 4our house

1 Like

Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by pharmagba: 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
this will really help a lot .but I wish the teeth will be able to render the dick useless or better still cut it off.
I think it almost the same
1- the rapist cannot remove it by himself, except with the help of a surgeon, any attempt to do so will result in yanking of his manhood. Look carefully the teeth are serated like that of the shark and only allows going in but once and irretractable.
2-another advantage is the element of surprise just image a normally smooth entry only to discover the organ in a shark like tooth clipping it

My only question is if a lady forgets it there only for the boyfriend or husband to enter! His organ may never recover from it
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by mcvirgin: 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
How much for a dozen please
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by awa(m): 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
Indians be warned.... There is a tribe in Nigeria I could have asked to be warned too but I don't want to sound tribalistic.
But if they know themselves let them be warned too.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by vault(m): 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
and what if its a gang rape...... them go beat....... grin
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by viktor01(m): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Waste of time and energy.
Rapist are not fools, they will always be one step ahead their victims.

Disclaimer.
I am not endorsing the act but it is a waste of time if we must get practical.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nicepoker(m): 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hope its won't cause cancer later.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by ekuleku(m): 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hope some girls will not use it to punish their guyz when the guy does not have money
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Louislewis: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
[size=18pt]It will also pose a risk to women/girls' life. The rapist may decide to take his victim's life. [/size]
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
If you can insert this big thing into your wetin call, rape should be the least of your concerns shocked
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nicepoker(m): 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
u sound as if u need it badly. Just don't forget to remove it. Ur boyfriend or hubby may end up inside the trap.
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nicepoker(m): 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
u sound as if u need it badly. Just don't forget to remove it. Ur boyfriend or hubby may end up inside the trap....
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by pamdaniel(m): 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
if the bird learns how to fly without perching the hunter would learn to shoot with out shooting, i think the guys would now learn how to finger b4 a rape, and woe to her she has that trash...
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by finestpicks(m): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
Stale news.Saw this same thing on a noticeboard in uniben (2011)
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Fongido(m): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
frisky2good:
This might endanger a girl's life in a situation where there's more than one rapist. It's a brilliant idea though.
that's what I was thinking
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by petiteee(f): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
So the scientist requires I wear the condom twenty-four seven undecided
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
egwimp:
how will the lady in question urinate or do u wear it wen u wanna get raped I don't undastand
Buy for your gal and test the efficiency against rapists and urinating
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
petiteee:
So the doctor requires I wear the condom twenty-four seven undecided
Clubbing....uncertain dates....against date rapes
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by petiteee(f): 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

Clubbing....uncertain dates....against date rapes
only when I Wana go clubbing?
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by Bigtoto(f): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
We need this in Lagos oh!but wait! Won't the rapper finger first to check for it?
Re: Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women by TruthHurts1(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Does anyone know what part of country this product will sell like hotcakes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja / Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.