Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Checkout Lilian Esoro's Loving Birthday Message To Ubi Franklin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Lilian Esoro's Loving Birthday Message To Ubi Franklin (623 Views)

Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money / Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Lilian Esoro's Loving Birthday Message To Ubi Franklin by olayinka807: 11:11am On Feb 02, 2016
The actress took to social media to shower praises on her hubby and music label exec,Ubi Franklin ,as he turned 30 today..She wrote

Happy birthday ma niggaaaa. May the Good lord order your steps. My sweet loving, caring, Annoying big headed darling Husband. Couldn't have asked for anything more. I don't need to go on n on about what you mean to me. I show you all day my #Geeee May you live long n prosper. And may your days be long. Lets conquer the world together with God before us boo. Love you.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBRwyN0EwrD/?taken-by=lilianesoroo

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

Re: Checkout Lilian Esoro's Loving Birthday Message To Ubi Franklin by olayinka807: 11:12am On Feb 02, 2016
Awww... So sweet
Re: Checkout Lilian Esoro's Loving Birthday Message To Ubi Franklin by yusaze2007: 11:12am On Feb 02, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Checkout Lilian Esoro's Loving Birthday Message To Ubi Franklin by Chestar5(f): 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
Sweet diabetes message embarassedkisssmiley
Re: Checkout Lilian Esoro's Loving Birthday Message To Ubi Franklin by cruzita(f): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
love dey sweet oooo but keep your off social media
Re: Checkout Lilian Esoro's Loving Birthday Message To Ubi Franklin by bellefidel(f): 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
awwww Fyn Fyn couples.....good bless your marriage

(1) (Reply)

See This Stunning Picture I Snapped Today / Paul Okoye Of Psquare Opens Up And Declares His Stand- Screenshot / #photo Of The Day....spot The Picture On The Banana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.