Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex (4242 Views)

Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed / "My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by pdppower: 11:40am On Feb 02, 2016
I want you to please advise me on this issue. I married my wife about five years ago and we have been blessed with kids. The problem is that whenever we want to have sex my wife always sleeps like a dead person. No amount of pre-intimacy or touching will make her respond. She doesn't touch nor feel moved. You might say that I should talk to her about this. I have so many times but she remains the same.
Î am a virtuous person and don't want to 'look outside'. Please, wise one in the house, what else should I do ?
Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 02, 2016
grin
Then she's disconnected..... What else do you guys do together for fun.....apart from sex

4 Likes

Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by lomprico(m): 11:52am On Feb 02, 2016
I dont understand ur analogy. She "sleeps" like log during sex or when she is sleeping and you want to wake her up for show she doesn't responds n sleeps on or what? I no undastand o!

1 Like

Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by whitestar01(m): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2016
After five years
Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by SAMBARRY: 11:53am On Feb 02, 2016
INTERESTING SUPER STORY.WHEN IS THE NEXT EPISODE GOING TO BE OUT
Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by jaymejate: 11:59am On Feb 02, 2016
Please configure the lies and repost.

After five years?
Sleeping "during" sex? Tell me, na Borehole u marry?
What kind of work do your wife do, a stressful one?
Or do you overload her with house chores, no help and still u want sex.
Ia there love between you two?

3 Likes

Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
so, how is asking us going to solve your problem?

we are not inside her body to know what's going on there.

look back and try to remember what went wrong and when exactly did her non-reponsiveness start?

don't stop talking to her about it. ask her what she likes.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by herboshedhe(f): 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
ODIKWA SERIOUS

Please visit and like our page @ www.facebook.com/ tummiescollections
Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by RiloKiley: 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
pdppower:
I want you to please advise me on this issue. I married my wife about five years ago and we have been blessed with kids. The problem is that whenever we want to have sex my wife always sleeps like a dead person. No amount of pre-intimacy or touching will make her respond. She doesn't touch nor feel moved. You might say that I should talk to her about this. I have so many times but she remains the same.
Î am a virtuous person and don't want to 'look outside'. Please, wise one in the house, what else should I do ?

Do nothing. It is your cross to bear. Bear it well.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by RiloKiley: 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
On second thought, is she on the lightweight side? You can be the one to be positioning her like a doll while u do your business. She gets to remain like a log while u position the log front back and sideways. Win-win.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by babythug(f): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2600845/wife-starves-me-sex#38028079

The scenario isn't immediately the same but some of the tips here may help you wink

Good luck!
Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by pdppower: 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:
grin
Then she's disconnected..... What else do you guys do together for fun.....apart from sex
We usually chat together and do so many other things together. What I feel is that she has a poor libido.
Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by babythug(f): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
SAMBARRY:
INTERESTING SUPER STORY.WHEN IS THE NEXT EPISODE GOING TO BE OUT

But truly some couples don't enjoy sex in marriage! it's a sad but true fact...... Many times it's a complete disconnect like in this case and painful part is because of the awkwardness one may not be able to discuss it freely!
Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by babythug(f): 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
pdppower:
We usually chat together and do so many other things together. What I feel is that she has a poor libido.

Or perhaps you're not stimulating her as much as she would like! Do you caress her very well before penetrating?

Do you use stimulating words to turn her on? Express your feelings to her?

Is your body/personal hygiene on point?

1 Like

Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by pdppower: 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
jaymejate:
Please configure the lies and repost.

After five years?
Sleeping "during" sex? Tell me, na Borehole u marry?
What kind of work do your wife do, a stressful one?
Or do you overload her with house chores, no help and still u want sex.
Ia there love between you two?
Yes there's love. And she doesn't do too much house chores, although she does occasionally, but I usually help out. She even said she prefers it early in the morning. Still the same thing happens
Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
pdppower:
Like what and what do you do together for fun especially outside the box of your home

1 Like

Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by funlord(m): 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin

Sorry oh! Maybe its high time you gave 'domitilla a call'?

1 Like

Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
One more reason why pre-marital sex should be encouraged but not abused.
Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by teddybear007(f): 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
lomprico:
I dont understand ur analogy. She "sleeps" like log during sex or when she is sleeping and you want to wake her up for show she doesn't responds n sleeps on or what? I no undastand o!

Just thinking d same. I think d Op is high on something for him to post this. Gracias
Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by Houseofglam7(f): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Don't wait for her to fall asleep before making moves then!

After a hard day, you go come dey tap her for night, you get luck say she no bite you sef angry

1 Like

Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by Chidoks(f): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Sleep as in S-L-E-E-P?
Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by UyiIredia(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
aaronson:
One more reason why pre-marital sex should be encouraged but not abused.

Crap.

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by UyiIredia(m): 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
pdppower:

She is obviously not in the mood. It seems to be a libido problem in which case you might try foods like chocolate and other herbs that increase the libido or see a doctor. Besides have you been caring to your wife lately ? You know ladies respond to good romance positively.
Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by pdppower: 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
UyiIredia:

She is obviously not in the mood. It seems to be a libido problem in which case you might try foods like chocolate and other herbs that increase the libido or see a doctor. Besides have you been caring to your wife lately ? You know ladies respond to good romance positively.
Thanks. Been ever caring, but if it needs improvement, will do.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by Vikky014(f): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
but op what if your wife is a Nairalander LMAO
Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by nicerod(m): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Early in d mornin is d best time 2 av sex wt her.
Or u can tell her 2ride ur dick dat wll b beta.
Standin is welcom
Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by RiloKiley: 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
Vikky014:
but op what if your wife is a Nairalander LMAO
It will be a good way for her to know there's a problem. You'll be surprised the wife doesn't even realise this is a big deal for him.
Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by Vikky014(f): 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
RiloKiley:

It will be a good way for her to know there's a problem. You'll be surprised the wife doesn't even realise this is a big deal for him.
LOL. I PRAY SHE SEES IT O
Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by SURElee(f): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
[email][/email]
pdppower:
Yes there's love. And she doesn't do too much house chores, although she does occasionally, but I usually help out. She even said she prefers it early in the morning. Still the same thing happens

Oga Sir. No doubt there is love as you have said?
I will ask you some questions.
1: how well do you know your wife? Do u know how she was brought up? Do u knowhow she feels psychologically about sex? I ask you this because a lot of females were brought to believe sex is bad. And so when they finally get married and they are licensed to have the. Sex of their life time, they are still held back by that old teaching, which was inculcated in them to prevent teenage pregnancies.

2: Do an exercise like asking her how she likes to be touched? What she likes and how she likes it. Fine she has said to you she likes t in the morning. Tell you also tell her you'd love her to participate and not just lie there. I feel her lying thereis as a result of what I have mentioned above. And the truth iis when it comes to sex, you've to asks some questiions over and over before people open up nd mehn it takes time.

3: you could sign up for couples/sex therapy classes. You might want to contact Mrs funke abii na funmi akingbade. I can't remember her first name now. She writes on sex in saturday punch newspaper. You and wifey needs serous couple therapy.

Stay blessed!
Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by SURElee(f): 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Don't wait for her to fall asleep before making moves then!

After a hard day, you go come dey tap her for night, you get luck say she no bite you sef angry

Babe! This cracked me up mhen! Still laughing at the last sentence. God!!!
Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
Take her to shoprite, leventis and kingsway. Buy her all d imaginable she go change
Re: Help: My Wife Sleeps Like A Log During Sex by Kulas: 7:40am On Feb 07, 2016
@OP, ur post is not well defined.Is it that anytime of d day-morning,afternoon,night dat u want to have sex,she won't respond or have d feelings,if that's d case,then it is low libido and u can go for herbs and other medications.Or is it that morning,afternoon,night,immediately u start sex,she will be like log and sleeping,then that's another thing,probably u have to intensify fore play and bring her mind to sex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When Men Cook In The Kitchen... / How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? / How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.