Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State (41216 Views)

Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) / Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by DrChukzy(m): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
It is obvious most of you shouting SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE are yet to experience real armed robbery whereby your parents are killed or a relatives. Mtcheew
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by miki70: 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
kingofchess:
oh God!!! I know that stealing is bad...but pls let say NO 2 jungle justice.
What of if the robber kill the other person?
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by Amother4life: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is why some will forever remain poor. You burn alive a man who steals a cellphone or a goat while celebrating a polithievecian who steals your children's future. It has been said : Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

1 Like

Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by Godblessaplus1(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Sijo01:
Wasted generation.

I've been trying to understand the report but the level of bluder/bad English is making it difficult.

To report nor be by force, if you cannot use good English or make good sentence, call for someone to edit before you post, abeg. angry

ITK.. Wise up
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by Glo4issy(f): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
moscobabs:
Benue people are goats
not all are goat please
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by kingofchess(m): 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
miki70:
What of if the robber kill the other person?
why do we av judiciary system in Nigeria?
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by aloaye11: 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
but this people are heartless sha oh, a fellow human like u. can't stand this, hey if not for naija police n judges insincerity because of greed, things like this won't b happening.
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by payosehtor(m): 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
moscobabs:
Benue people are goats
after my over 6yrs in lagos 2001-6 i can't count the number of times/locations i came across this kinds of incidence, once marched on d ashes of d burnt cps. (close 2 d pedestrian bridge by Lasu's gate. maybe those omo-eckos were also goats?
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by benzema8(m): 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Mehn na poor thief worst o.they steel with violence why the politicians steal in peace and with a pen.pray you dnt meet d poor thief.
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by blackboy(m): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Writer the first part of your english na wa ooo. Eees okay now. Back to story: Barbaric, anger , hatred and a sign of the failure of the judiciary and the police.

The robber they killed was tortured to death. Executed !! He was still alive but had his hands tied to his back. Burnt to death!!
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by Owill1(m): 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
that's y d war against jungle justice must be fought n won by each n evry1 of us...let's stop the w.a.ju.ju.owill a.k.a 2in1 said so
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by solpat(m): 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
Gosh

Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by samuelchimmy(m): 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
Sobbing,now wich is better,killing a soul for a soul.
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by payosehtor(m): 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
aloaye11:
but this people are heartless sha oh, a fellow human like u. can't stand this, hey if not for naija police n judges insincerity because of greed, things like this won't b happening.
i support.people have no confidence in them. tongue
aloaye11:
i support.people have no confidence in them.
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by ProfEinstein: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
[quote author=Sijo01 post=42554088]Wasted generation.

I've been trying to understand the report but the level of bluder/bad English is making it difficult.

To report nor be by force, if you cannot use good English or make good sentence, call for someone to edit before you post, abeg. angry[/quote Worse still the dude is a teacher, SMH.
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by Vomm: 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Angelberry:
Op, why take sides with the robber in your write up
You mean they should not punish thieves cos our politicians are walking free, I pray you don't come in contact with these thieves.

SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE

I dey suspect the OP self, he could be a member of the gang u know!
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by Raydos: 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nigerians Are Just Too Daft - And Dasuki Is Still Alive Smh.
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Vomm:

I dey suspect the OP self, he could be a member of the gang u know!
I don't know dear grin
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Sijo01:
Wasted generation.

To report nor be by force, if you cannot use good English or make good sentence, call for someone to edit before you post, abeg. angry
the guy English eh?? I just tire.. .. .. And he said he was in class when a lecturer or something told him about something... .
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by Reference(m): 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Build institutions and end this vicious cycle. Stop escalating violence. This will not stop robbery but make the robbers more desperate and more violent since their end is a sure death.
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by souljaboi51(m): 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
i wonder how the writer got that teaching position. undecided
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by RaptorX: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
Just another day on the dark continent, what else is new.
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by ronaldbecky(m): 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
nikkiking:
Level pass level.
confirm
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by folashade0(f): 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
moscobabs:
Benue people are goats
I'm from Benue and I can never do something like that... And ur comment, it shows how senseless u are even though the act is barbaric >:
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by ibkgab001: 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Let he who without sin cast the first stone
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by mypersonalty: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
madgoat:
Correct pple... Jungle justice is just what we need in this country... If they steal and they are caught.. No story... Abeg just burn the person wt petrol and tyre sharply... No time to start asking questions . cheesy
One down... More thieves to go.

Quote me, say rubbish and burn... No story undecided
SMH!!!!
you just justified your moniker.
madGoat with a bullHead + cockroachBrain
SHM!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by moses320(m): 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is too bad for fellow human being to make and stand wit dis ,well sha it is well .may will not b roast like a goat
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by moses320(m): 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is too bad for fellow human being to make and stand wit dis ,well sha it is well .may will not b roast like a goat :-XThis is too bad for fellow human being to make and stand wit dis ,well sha it is well .may will not b roast like a goat
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by armadeo(m): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Sijo01:
Wasted generation.

I've been trying to understand the report but the level of blunder/bad English is making it difficult.

Read the first line of his post again.

Now gasp in horror.

A teacher! !!!
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by godinbed(m): 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
payosehtor:
See another animal from the eastern zoo,a people that hates their zoo masters (nth) to their detriment,4 ur information,benue is a stone-trow fr oboro afo of enugu state.these're d people that stopped danfodio fr reaching u, is it Idomas,Tiv's igede's or which do refers to as Ndi aboki in benue state? pls travel out.
oga no vex again oo.. Phoool!
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by lightdotcom: 12:44am On Feb 03, 2016
Jungle justice is never the best... Always right to hear from the accused before venting anger. An innocent person may be wrongly accused... I faar parts of the world full of people behaving sub-human.
Re: Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State by SUPOL(m): 3:13am On Feb 03, 2016
Sijo01:
Wasted generation.

I've been trying to understand the report but the level of blunder/bad English is making it difficult.

Haba sijo, d guy tried his best naa.

Meanwhile wen u see jungle justice, u go know say police Na ur true friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) / Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud / Cultists Kill Two At Imo State University Main Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.