Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) (38671 Views)

Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa / Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years / Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by XaintJoel20: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
papaejima1:
Abeg send am thru whatsapp. grin grin grin
Honestly, I really wish the network is strong enough for that...

1 Like

Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by ilyas26(m): 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kudos to the nigerian army, we know you are trying your best in difficult circumstances, don't bother to listen to this Nairaland cowards who are criticising your good efforts
Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by Firefire(m): 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Good move, please kill them all.

Btw: when should we expect to hear the names of the sponsors
Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Majikals:
Thumbs up to the Nigerian Army.
More bullets to their guns...
But I kinda noticed that non of the insurgents had any shoes on

I believe these casualties were inflicted by the Nigerian airforce. The spaced out bodies look like they were fleeing, which supports the " no shoes" The position of the bodies and the wounds look like high mm gunfire more consistent with aircraft cannons. The airforce was active in the Mandara region a few days ago. The bodies might also have been looted by villagers. My view.

1 Like

Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by ajebuter(f): 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Very good

That's how I like seeing them

Dead and rotting..
Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
SmartMugu:
Exactly 50 insurgents killed? Exactly 500 rescued? Why not figures like 49, 53, 486 etc? Are you sure someone is counting?
Don't mind them. Out of 50 bokoharam members killed they sampled 7 dead bodies or so. It is either the OP is was stingy with pictures or it didn't happen. I feel bad saying this but the army and Nigerian government are worse than boko haram
Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by onunwa21(m): 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
technically we re defeating Boko Haram
Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by sauceEEP(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Propaganda as usual...
Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by nightmile: 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
After little effort by the military , Nigerian factor will set in.. They will return to maiduguri to eat Suya allowing the bastards to regroup
Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by papaejima1: 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
ilyas26:

Coward, it's your mates that are putting up this effort to fight this terrorists, why don't you join them instead of making this foolish comment
grin grin grin Goatward, show your own picture fighting your misguided brothers, then I can join you. Goatward!!

1 Like

Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by skare: 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
So when them go rescue Chibok girls.
Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by sampsun(m): 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
SmartMugu:
Exactly 50 insurgents killed? Exactly 500 rescued? Why not figures like 49, 53, 486 etc? Are you sure someone is counting?

This is exactly my point.Why always a round number or an even number.

After roasting humans and animals by Boko Haram,the military is coming out with a face saving statement to cover up their laxity and lapses in securing and protecting it's people. Lai Muhammad has really schooled this Army guys in lying and propaganda.

We are winning the war technically said APC apologies, meanwhile, Boko Haram are killing Physically and numericall.
Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by ORIGENAL(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
APC no wan gree at all, anytime they wan claim victory against BH the boys wil strike then APC wil strike back the next day on social media.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by Fizzbizzie(m): 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
Soreza:
SO CAN THEY NOW TELL US THAT OUT OF THE 500 THAT 200 CHIBOK GIRLS ARE RESCUED,IF NOT THEN THE CHIBOK THING IS A BIG SCAM AND A TOOL USED BY CNN,BBC,AND APC TO DECREASE GOODLUCK'S VOTE PERIOD.

If it were a tool, why didn't badluck Jonathan come out to deny it.. He was a failure admit it, at least the new government has limited Boko Haram to borno state, under badluck they were everywhere even Abuja was well touched
Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by amusadele: 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rubbish new. Why now?
Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by freeage7(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
My brother, I deliberately no believe Nigeria government jo. Whenever news of Bokoharam surface...federal government go produce news to counter am
Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by Niceiroko: 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
which of the weapons did thy use, lai mohammed or GEJ"s own, where did they keep the 500 people before now
Adaowerri111:
Hard working troops, where are these anti progressives... ona dey see wettin dey happen??
Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by alaskido(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
These dead men do not look like Boko Haram to me. APC lairs, WHY? You say you kill 50 and you show us only 5 pictures. You claim you have chased them out of Nigeria and they are not holding any town, where did they keep the 500 persons the army rescued? In the air. What kind of country is this? I beg me I don tire. Make I go chill out with a bottle of Heineken.
Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by TenPassfour(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
This Boko Haram no they finish sef? Kudos to our galant Nigeria Army.
Let us all leave in Peace.
#TeamThinkForMe
Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by Adaowerri111: 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
Niceiroko:
which of the weapons did thy use, lai mohammed or GEJ"s own, where did they keep the 500 people before now
direct your questions to the office of NSA, hopefully you will get a reply, you can a swell call buratai, he is in a better position to answer that...God bless our troops

1 Like

Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by Oluschenco(m): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
kill them all, they are born to die.
Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by barakah(m): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
These Guys don't look armed and definitely don't look like insurgents to me.
Where are the 500 rescued hostages?
Where are the 50 insurgents killed?
Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by Oluschenco(m): 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
Adaowerri111:
direct your questions to the office of NSA, hopefully you will get a reply, you can a swell call buratai, he is in a better position to answer that...God bless our troops

polite answer to a grin question
Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by Ghost447(m): 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
dre11:

Troops on Monday carried out an offensive and rescue operation around Mafa, Dikwa and Kala area of Borno State.
The areas were regularly terrorised by members of the Boko Haram sect.
The intervention of the military saw over 500 persons, mainly women and children being rescued​.​
The raid also led to the killing of about 50 Boko Haram fighters, while some weapons were equally recovered.Hope they're not killing innocent civilians running away from BH?
DAILY POST obtained images of the assault on Tuesday.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/02/troops-kill-50-boko-haram-insurgents-in-mafa-dikwa-kala-rescue-500-photos/

Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by ajealadick(m): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kudos to the boys. But wait o, na the bullet for Nigerian Army guns dey comot the BH cloth?

1 Like

Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by Ghost447(m): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
dre11:

Troops on Monday carried out an offensive and rescue operation around Mafa, Dikwa and Kala area of Borno State.
The areas were regularly terrorised by members of the Boko Haram sect.
The intervention of the military saw over 500 persons, mainly women and children being rescued​.​
The raid also led to the killing of about 50 Boko Haram fighters, while some weapons were equally recovered.
DAILY POST obtained images of the assault on Tuesday.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/02/troops-kill-50-boko-haram-insurgents-in-mafa-dikwa-kala-rescue-500-photos/

Hope they're not killing innocent civilians running away from BH?
Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by Kennitrust(m): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
when though he is an ordinary citizen, his clandestine purpose will show u that, he's an agent of Change. Boko haram really help the success of this present change that is chaining us.
Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by Nicur: 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
buddylawson:
I saw no 50 BH killed n no 500 rescued women n children. I rather saw about 5 lifeless body of black men lying on the ground n about 15 women n children squatting on the floor as though begging for alms n food in an open IDP camp.
Oya multiply that 5 lifeless bodies by 10 = 50, multiply that 15 by 33.3 = 500!!! it is called APC PROPAGANDA!!!
Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by kuuljay(m): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
Children of hate will rather have a hard on on pictures of boko haram killing and burning children alive so they can jubilate forgetting that even if you sit down in your house in the south somehow you have a brother or a relative whether direct or indirect dieing at the war front,its so disgusting and repulsive
Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
How are we sure dat chibok girls still within reach? God have Mercy!
Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by DaGC(m): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
Fizzbizzie:

If it were a tool, why didn't badluck Jonathan come out to deny it.. He was a failure admit it, at least the new government has limited Boko Haram to borno state, under badluck they were everywhere even Abuja was well touched

Please sir, they are not limited to Borno. The last few days has seen them attack Adamawa, Bauchi etc. Even Abuja was attacked under this administration.

No need playing politics with it. Boko Haram was and still a major threat to the safety of Nigerians. Hopefully, it will all be history soon.

The only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.
Re: Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) by chubhiee: 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Where are the 50 hilux 20 motor bikes and Apc recovered?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confusion As Uzodinma & Uche Nwosu Receive INEC Forms As APC Candidates (Photos) / Pdp’s ‘coffin’ Still In Police Custody / #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.