Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

"I Felt Like A Stripper..." Toolz Jokes About Her Lavish Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Felt Like A Stripper..." Toolz Jokes About Her Lavish Wedding (2349 Views)

Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" / Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Felt Like A Stripper..." Toolz Jokes About Her Lavish Wedding by Blakberrybabes2: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/02/i-felt-like-stripper-toolz-jokes-about.html

Popular OAP Tolu Oniru (a.k.a Toolz) has said that she felt like a stripper with all the money being sprayed on her during her creme-de-la-creme traditional wedding ceremony to Captain Tunde Demuren last weekend.

The friendly OAP revealed this on her show this afternoon during her take-over banter with Olisa & Osi of the morning show on Beat 99.9FM.

Toolz who was full of gratitude and satisfaction for the success of the event which went down
at the prestigious Landmark Events Centre, V.I., talked about how she was being sprayed with different currencies while dancing and jocosely said she felt like a pole dancer in a strip club. When Olisa brought up the CBN ban on money spraying, she brought up the defence that it was dollars not naira...lol

The OAPs also dished on some exclusive deets about the talk-of-the-town wedding with Olisa revealing that he had to get out of his car and trek to the venue due to the heavy traffic caused by guests coming into the venue. He even said that some Royal Majesties also alighted and trekked with him (tho' this might just be Olisa being Olisa).

Toolz gave more deets about how her train found it difficult...

Continue reading at http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/02/i-felt-like-stripper-toolz-jokes-about.html

Re: "I Felt Like A Stripper..." Toolz Jokes About Her Lavish Wedding by Adaowerri111: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
She might soon become one
Re: "I Felt Like A Stripper..." Toolz Jokes About Her Lavish Wedding by theshaderoom: 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ok
Re: "I Felt Like A Stripper..." Toolz Jokes About Her Lavish Wedding by Elosky20: 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
kwongratulations on uar wedding to kwaptin fantastic.
Re: "I Felt Like A Stripper..." Toolz Jokes About Her Lavish Wedding by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
the picture tho cheesy
Re: "I Felt Like A Stripper..." Toolz Jokes About Her Lavish Wedding by cruzita(f): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin see as dem dey suck mouth say na kiss
Re: "I Felt Like A Stripper..." Toolz Jokes About Her Lavish Wedding by holarmy10(m): 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
Make I park for here

E be like say this post go reach promise land
Re: "I Felt Like A Stripper..." Toolz Jokes About Her Lavish Wedding by Airforce1(m): 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Adaowerri111:
She might soon become one
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Felt Like A Stripper..." Toolz Jokes About Her Lavish Wedding by kokoA(m): 2:31am On Feb 03, 2016
cruzita:
grin see as dem dey suck mouth say na kiss
walahi! Black people fight over everything including a simple kiss. Dis one na "lips fight" o, no be kiss. grin Congrats to the couple! I wish them well.
Re: "I Felt Like A Stripper..." Toolz Jokes About Her Lavish Wedding by pretydiva(f): 5:41am On Feb 03, 2016
Abeg make we hear jor. Stripper kor,sleeper ni undecided
Re: "I Felt Like A Stripper..." Toolz Jokes About Her Lavish Wedding by Qualer: 7:58am On Feb 03, 2016
pretydiva:
Abeg make we hear jor. Stripper kor,sleeper ni undecided

before i comment, which one be you inside this your pic? (i won't say anything about the fake background though) grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ouch! Between Linda Ikeji’s Brother And An Instagram User / Reekado Banks Shares Throw Back Picture Of Him, Mother & Brother - Pics / Endowed! Checkout S*xy Photos Of This Corporately Dressed Curvy Lady At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.