Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad (43669 Views)

#bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A / Moyo Lawal Struggles With Depression And Suicidal Thoughts  / I Was Embarrassed Hen Bankyw Saw Me Unclad - Tiwa SAVAGE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by spinnerush(m): 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
chai see wetin robbers enjoy grin
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
I don't believe this story.

Reads like an attempt to stay relevant by gathering sympathy.
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by mazzi: 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
fireforfire:
hmm i for fear o.
i think say na stripping naked asin real
na only you understand what the girl said.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by grandstar(m): 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

I have never knew the worse had happened until I got home

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Did she write that missile? Well, she still tried! Maybe a mistake. Free her hand jare!
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by EWANE(m): 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
armed robbers strip you and dey no even even even attempt to rape u?! Thanks for the story... now make the movie!
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by Krismart(m): 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pictures or adonblivit
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by u2baddixrapperxx(m): 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
[b][/b] ;DHahahahaha they unclad but dem no do hw da one go take sound for ear
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Mr perfect, would you like me to go through all your post historysmiley

I am not perfect, just stating the obvious based on dat hasty conclusion of a post...

...oh, and u can go tru my NL history ooo, i no be grammarian oooo tongue
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

I am not perfect, just stating the obvious based on dat hasty conclusion of a post...

...oh, and u can go tru my NL history ooo, i no be grammarian oooo tongue

Nonetheless, she is pretty goodtongue
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nairalandar:
You forgot to tell us what they did to your "Centre Of Gravity"

Dem nack the pussy wella.
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by femi4: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Miriam19:
Never knew this girl is a Yoruba ooo... Nice one sha
humm...stop defining people by their tribes
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by femi4: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Glo4issy:
Thank God they didn't rape her
you no read the article too
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Is it only strip they stripped you? grin
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by 9jatatafo(m): 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
cowgirl9090:

grin typical example of some nairalanders,always too lazy to read long epistles, just the topic will do as always grin tongue.

she was stripped of all their family belonging. Not the cloth covering her figure 8 body shape.

English master
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by 9jatatafo(m): 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Smh for you

She used the word ‘unclad' figuratively.

Either way, your comment was stupid.

We are all silly
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by excellentmomma(f): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Where does the father live, where did the robbery take place. The info can help both the public to be vigilant and security operatives too. Her story is not complete without it.

Sorry for ur loss and Thank God no one was hurt.
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by perryy(m): 7:29am On Feb 03, 2016
9jatatafo:

especially when she got naked by those badt guys

Try to go to school. Striped unclad doesn't mean she was naked, she only told you she was robbed of everything she had. She was not even home when the robbery happened.
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by Ayodeji2k14: 8:56am On Feb 03, 2016
Unclad her those not mean that d robbers took off her clothes and made her naked.what she meant was dat d robbers took away everything she had and cherished leaving her with nothing.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by MrCork: 11:27am On Feb 03, 2016
ijustdey:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/02/how-armed-robbers-stripped-me-naked-actress-moyo-lawal/

...0P..plis..where the naaaaaaked picture at?....we cant see it! smiley
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by 9jatatafo(m): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
perryy:

Try to go to school. Striped unclad doesn't mean she was naked, she only told you she was robbed of everything she had. She was not even home when the robbery happened.

send me to school professor of English
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by seangy4konji: 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dem don shine Kongo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) / Laycon Gushes Over Cee-C / Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.