Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) (51851 Views)

Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by chelseabmw(m): 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
angry
Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by Cynthyworld(f): 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
btifu
Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by Trustisaburden: 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
[quote author=newsarena post=42554726]The proud hubby gushed over his wife, superstar, Tiwa Savage,noting she still looks hot after one child..

"Damn! Who's dat girl? That's all Mine bih ... When bae drops one and still look this s--y that's a Major..."

She's stunning. By the way that's her natural hair.

My wife looks hotter than her after 3 kids. Joor.....o! wetin him want tell us!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by LeoFish92(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
Onyiido:
Lmao out the "toad". No be only toad, even fish
The thing dey vex me, I know of one slim beauty that married last early last year, saw her recently, she was as fat as a grandma
Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by herboshedhe(f): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by LeoFish92(m): 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
[quote author=Trustisaburden post=42555642][/quote]

Your moniker though, I hope it has nothing to do with your sexy wife

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by Eberex(m): 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2016

Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by kenAlmighty: 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
when d minister for travel and tourism is on his way to france,
RegimentedCom:
Buhari should act fast....time nah money.
Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by seunny4lif(m): 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin grin
Nigerians sha
obainojazz:
You sure tiwa never nack this man otumopko turn am to house husband....instead make he dey hustle for family....he don turn twitter ambassador grin
Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by Chijosky(m): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
Logician:
What does the man do for a living
he's a pastor

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by kenAlmighty: 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
correct guy,u rep [quote author=Trustisaburden post=42555642][/quote]
Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
cheesy Twitter ambassador..lol

obainojazz:
You sure tiwa never nack this man otumopko turn am to house husband....instead make he dey hustle for family....he don turn twitter ambassador grin
Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by Chiccly(f): 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Siddon dere make woman dey feed you....

Why you no go shout....

Gerrahia mehn!

Next...

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by BabaIjebuXL(m): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
LeoFish92:
Money plus exercise to maintain her sexy frame, most of our young married girls would rather eat and swell like toad.. ...Mtcheew
Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by gbens2000(m): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is just trashy trash.
Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by 2rez: 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
cheesy Noted but this nigga been seeking attention back to back from when he was allegedly called a wife beater blah blah. Nigga snap outta scandalous ills.hit angry. U f.ucking a daddy mister so why don't u just start acting it. Guess realest dads aint got time for frivolities. grin
Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by BabaIjebuXL(m): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Logician:
What does the man do for a living

See question oh...smh nigerians! angry
Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by BabaIjebuXL(m): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Chiccly:
Siddon dere make woman dey feed you....

Why you no go shout....

Gerrahia mehn!

Next...

Smiles, sometimes it good to keep mute when you have not gotten your facts right,Just an advice. lipsrsealed
Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by 2rez: 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
[quote author=Trustisaburden post=42555642][/quote]

Spot on mister. I sight u. Mehn after 3 as u said & as seen shocked, she still remains a cynosure of all eyes. Chop knuckle cheesy. Hol am well oh anyways. Nairalanders eyes dey chook oh. Lols. Keep up the good work bruh. Lovely family u got. God bless you & ur family. wink

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
theshaderoom:
Good for Mr Tiwa Savage

See Tiwa Savage's Reply to her husband's post

http://gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/02/check-out-what-tee-billz-said-about.html

Mr. Tiwa Savage Are u serious? Na Tiwa marry the man?
Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by dabimzy(f): 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
holyokoto:
I always go gaga anytime I see the pix or clip of this Beautiful Angel Tiwa. There are few Question, Tiwa is the most beautiful being ever to exist
for your mind!
Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by ladyF(f): 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dem bad belle people too much for this NL. angry
Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by ekefre4(m): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
jaz:
Dem suppose slap and flog the mods who pushed this piece of garbage to front page
I swear
Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
BabaIjebuXL:

See question oh...smh nigerians! angry

Smh....nairalanders
Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by Adminisher: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
tunshe:
While it's good to appreciate what you have,I still wonder what's extraordinary about Tiwa Savage.

She's just average nothing special as far as beauty is concerned.

D gal is above average let us say the truth. Aside from that the man is only trying to commend her for the hardwork that comes with burning those fat deposits after childbirth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by jackbennie: 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
theshaderoom:
Good for Mr Tiwa Savage

See Tiwa Savage's Reply to her husband's post

http://gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/02/check-out-what-tee-billz-said-about.html

END TIME BLOGGER LOOKING FOR TRAFFIC
Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by Onyiido: 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
LeoFish92:

The thing dey vex me, I know of one slim beauty that married last early last year, saw her recently, she was as fat as a grandma
that's d more reason y our men will always look out even when married. Have a ex who still wants to mingle with him cuz of d fact that d slim wife got fat after she put to bed, I told him it will never work. They all become less satisfying on bed. I pray not for that kind of laziness.
Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by 9japrof(m): 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
The first time I heard from this dude was when he was Tiwa Salvage manager, the shiit got real and the dude knew that the babe is going places, the guy quickly tie knots and abandon his previous baby mama. Why because tiwa pays the bills.

That is what we call business relationship 101, dude is playing smart like ma IBO brothers. To keep body and soul busy ma nigga has to wet the ground and keep himself in the news, I don't blame him tho, Man must Waco now.

Doubt me and wait till when the marriage will go sour( I don't pray for that, before una go come for ma head) and see the bashing of his life tiwa go give am.

Ma dude keeps representing
Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by Darammliveth(m): 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
Honestly my girlfriend Adedamola is much more beautiful than this overhyped yeyebity
Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by oluwaphyno(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
pretty woman. gud for her hubby
Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
what abut afta 3 children
Re: Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) by tunshe: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Adminisher:

D gal is above average let us say the truth. Aside from that the man is only trying to commend her for the hardwork that comes with burning those fat deposits after childbirth.

I don't have any problem about her husband acknowledging her. Read my comments again.

I just don't feel that much hype about her beauty all over the media. Do you know Genevieve? Omotola?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism / Remi Oshodi Surutu's Daughter Is Dead (Photos) / Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.