Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. (11083 Views)

FG Delegates In Borno Over Dalori Village Attack. (Photos) / Maiduguri Bombed Again In Friday Morning Attack -vanguard / Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by soldierdollar(m): 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin
Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by myfantasies(f): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Wen will all dese killings end cry cry
Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by Sunnycliff(m): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Well this is what we see as provocation for Lai and PMB defeat of the Dare Devil Almajiris
Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by vikacydevato(m): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
When will this stop?
Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by loomer: 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Who be the idiot wey put this thing for front page?
Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by chubhiee: 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
MrMcJay:

Are you a member of Boko Haram or you are their PRO officer?
Eye witnesses accounts that the government is working overtime to suppress. Your government has been lying to you.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
sameer1212:
Old news.
I concur
Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by anytexy: 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
OK, na nau you they report am abi? Some thing that happened tey tey. There is God ooo!
Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by saintkel(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
When are going to come out of this nightmare? Where is the Northern Elders Forum? Is it to meet and asked Buhari to probe Jonathan, and they cannot meet to fight boko haram?
no probing let's probe Jonathan please
Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by cizy: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
When are going to come out of this nightmare? Where is the Northern Elders Forum? Is it to meet and asked Buhari to probe Jonathan, and they cannot meet to fight boko haram?

If the northern elders and other individuals came together, supported the previous administration and helped battle this plague, we would have been singing a whole new song by now. But, they played politics with it, including the demonic party called APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by benELOHIM7(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Wonderful! So there are still people in buruonu state
Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by benELOHIM7(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Wonderful! So there are still people in buruonu state
Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
I concur.
Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by cizy: 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
chubhiee:

Eye witnesses accounts that the government is working overtime to suppress. Your government has been lying to you.

I can imaging. A government trying to fight boko haram by suppressing the news of boko haram attack instead of employing more effective means. What a wicked government. I only pity people that'd believe their lies only to move about in Bornu and meet their Waterloo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by danidee10(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
Another problem I see is that borno state is too too big....these guys can attack and easily get away with it before any response team gets there....northern states are too big and under developed
Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by holyokoto(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
This News is a blatant Lie!
Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by Forwetinnah: 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Caseless and Sameer1212 should be more active on threads like these...their constant masturbation on anything GEJ is psychotic.
Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by cizy: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kenai:
Meanwhile, Buhari is "leading from the front"... all the way from OGUN STATE!

Buhari has been exposed as nothing byt a CLUELESS, useless, heartless, vindictive and an insensitive, and utterly WORTHLESS leader!

Fixed..
Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by LMFashions: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
zzzzy:
So what is the latest blame now angry

I don't think boko harams are responsible for this since we've been made to believe that they've been technically defeated.

I think the ND Militants, the IPOB and the Shia Muslims are responsible and lest I forget, with GEJ in the forefront leading them grin

1 Like

Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by LMFashions: 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
Firefire:
RIP cry cry cry
Bros na wa ooo
Na only RIP you wan dash them?
Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Caseless and Sameer1212 should be more active on threads like these...their constant masturbation on anything GEJ is psychotic.
Hey! Stop stalking me plss. I don't know you and I don't want to know you. Thank you. angry
Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by Firefire(m): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
LMFashions:

Bros na wa ooo

Na only RIP you wan dash them?

Grieving... cry cry cry cry
Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by chomchom1(f): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
sameer1212:
Old news.

let God see u through... zoobmies

1 Like

Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by EmekaBlue(m): 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dem don resume...Animals
Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by passionate88: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
the zombies will askof pictures of the dead and proof that it happened
Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by DeltaOil: 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
[size=14pt]Fresh Attacks from Technically Defeated Boko Haram?

APC & Lie Mohammed are full of propaganda & lies .

Boko Haram is technically defeated ?[/size]

http://time.com/4161175/buhari-nigeria-technically-won-war-boko-haram/
[size=14pt]

If Boko Haram is technically defeated who are bombing all these days?

An Election obtained with lies has to be maintained with more lies

So to cover lies they are arresting anybody who speaks the truth and bribing bloggers

Only God can deliver this country from the Lies
[/size]
Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by Forwetinnah: 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
sameer1212:
Hey! Stop stalking me plss. I don't know you and I don't want to know you. Thank you. angry

Shuush up and look for the perpetrators of the evil in your region NOT THE LEADER WHO ASKED GEJ NOT TO RESIGN. Misplaced priority. ..anything Jonathan gets you all worked up in funny ways, btw. .who wants to know you?!@!
Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by Angoni(m): 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Old fool Buhari says Boko Haram is embarassing his government. He expected them to be shouting Sai Baba but they are wiping out his relatives in the North East. Yet this man would rather deploy the army to guard oil pipes that can be replaced and are currently pumping oil at a loss. Poor Abo*ki in the North east, the cow herder you voted in power was more interested in travelling around the World than building you schools or fighting Boko Haram. Live with your sh*it, you voted for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by darlinkool: 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
chukwudi44:
na waoooo.where is oga lie Mohammed
let the truth be told
Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by Caseless: 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:
you need help.
Re: Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. by Forwetinnah: 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Caseless:
you need help.

Awwww...help your people first! Charity they say, begins at home

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP To Buhari: For Peaceful Polls, Let IG Retire Jan 15 / FG To Relocate College Of Forestry Mechanisation, Afaka / Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.