Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) (55709 Views)

Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third / Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by missKiffy(f): 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Eja nla grin
Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Ekejoestar(m): 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Any way..,

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
ipledge10:
iyalaya anybody Kiniun funfun
Bangalee oro! Every endorsement was a hit back to back. From Ciroc to Beats/Apple to Slot to Bank of Agriculture etc etc. Iyalaya

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by playtheblues(f): 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Oga Titus.

GlitzG:
Na wetin dey finish him money b dat undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by ipledge10(m): 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Bangalee oro! Every endorsement was a hit back to back. From Ciroc to Beats/Apple to Slot to Bank of Agriculture etc etc. Iyalaya
Egbon don Jazzy if you want these Endorsement, you can come and take it

5 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Do you need more reasons why he is broke?
Lavish lifestyle equals to bankruptcy
.... and disses from folks like Don Jazzy cheesy
Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
ipledge10:

Egbon don Jazzy if you want these Endorsement, you can come and take it
Egbon don jazzy is ok with loyal milk cheesy cheesy cheesy He's cool with local

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by ipledge10(m): 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Egbon don jazzy is ok with loyal milk cheesy cheesy cheesy He's cool with local
grin
Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
koko master himself !!! where are the wailing wailers

The wailing wailers scream about everything? Even musicians too??

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by gallantmoi: 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
am sorry guys

me i love this guy die

even if he coughs i will buy it before buying any don jazzy song.

don't blame me.

am a die hard dbanj fan. my only African michael jackson.

smiley grin smiley

4 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
ipledge10:
grin
baba no wan cross border
Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
I hope he is saving sha
Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Phargbemmy(m): 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
He should go into charity and phillantrophy
Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by ipledge10(m): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
baba no wan cross border
baba won remain Dog in the house...

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by ipledge10(m): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
gallantmoi:
am sorry guys

me i love this guy die

even if he coughs i will buy it before buying any don jazzy song.

don't blame me.

am a die hard dbanj fan. my only African michael jackson.

smiley grin smiley
thats emergency

2 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
ipledge10:
baba won remain Dog in the house...
hahahahahahahahaha lwkmd

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by gfad2001: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
WAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN IF HE HAVE THIS WHOLE WORLD AND LOSES HIS SOUL

2 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Tobium1(m): 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
U forgot to add, "he wears 2 wristwatches"
Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by gallantmoi: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kangol99:
Go do your own work and earn your own money. Many people spend the whole of the day talking about these people.

But no dey do anything of value about how they too will be rich.

talkin about this makes money

that is what we call e-showbiz..payment on clicking.

are you a learner?
Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by tellwisdom: 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
2002 stunt trending in 2016?? ..Spits profusely angry
Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by fatjo(m): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Haters gonna hate smiley
Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Fawklicant: 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
D'banj! Ma niggah! I just law' dis dude, no homo!

2 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Fawklicant: 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
gfad2001:
WAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN IF HE HAVE THIS WHOLE WORLD AND LOSES HIS SOUL

Bros, na you help am lose the soul? Be happy for someone else's progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
crazygod:
Ok o. Though I'm a fan sha but who him fabulous life help
well, many women have gotten pregnant while Mr endowed was playing on the stereo, i guess that has to count for something
Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Tobium1:
U forgot to add, "he wears 2 wristwatches"
1 for lagos time, the other for new york time

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
Shortyy:
Dude, how's this news?

Honestly am still trying to figure that out angry
Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by goodgate: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
jeeqaa7:
eja kere
EJA NLA NLA NI D'BANJ OOH

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by jstriker442(m): 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
koko master himself !!! where are the wailing wailers
ah dnt undastand oo, is it blindness or ignorance ni ??

Cant you see that you are the wailer here.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by UjSizzle(f): 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
gmyguy:
gmyguy:
Loool! grin
Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
emergency alert
Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by isan(m): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Eja nla baba oooooooo

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by 4watever: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
And to think that Olamide called this sharp guy a motherfucker..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Africa Icon Awards 2021 Honours Jennifer Oyubu As Most Promising Brand Influence / Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” / Linda Ikeji Dressing Like An Indian Girl (cute Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.