Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections (16910 Views)

Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Affirming Akwa Ibom, Delta, Oyo, Yobe Elections / BREAKING: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo, Yobe Governorship Elections / Tribunal Affirms Gaidam’s Victory In Yobe Governorship Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by Asiri1991: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
Uphold everything upholdable. Akwa Ibom is next in the list. Nwadiala (Ikpeazu), I am not sure of you. I wish you can continue with us.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by lomprico(m): 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Elijahrona2:
I hate okowa. Nobody voted for him. Everyone went to vote for ogboru. Don't know how he won. The whole Warri was silent in sadness for a whole day
Must urhobo keep ruling delta?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by basileze: 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
A coupist will not rule Delta.

Elijahrona2:
I hate okowa. Nobody voted for him. Everyone went to vote for ogboru. Don't know how he won. The whole Warri was silent in sadness for a whole day
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
lomprico:

Ibori was both urhobo and itsekiri
Uduaghan is purely itsekiri
What are you saying?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
lomprico:

What are you saying?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by genuinechimere(m): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
Asiri1991:
Uphold everything upholdable. Akwa Ibom is next in the list. Nwadiala (Ikpeazu), I am not sure of you. I wish you can continue with us.
I support Otti though, but my mind is telling me Ikpeazu will win
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by Ijaya123: 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
nnachukz:
Supreme Court judges are now growing some balls and correcting the wrongs done to us by the shameless appeal court judges. Buhari has seen that being a dictator in a democratic government is very difficult. People protests for the judiciary to be freed from Buhari is yeading desired results. The judges are now thinking before pronouncing judgement and not just remembering their bank alert and passing judgment in accordance to the alert's tune.

I can only see a daft comment here.

So Buhari would have preferred the Supreme Court rule against Ajimobi of APC?

You must be really daft.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Akwa ibom is next to be upheld!
Sai udom
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by lomprico(m): 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Elijahrona2:

What are you saying?

Urhobo, itsekiri n isoko are one!
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by abimbawealth(f): 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Bros, you can lie o, no one voted for him ke...your eyes can't see your nose not to talk of who deltans voted for...abegi
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
abimbawealth:

Bros, you can lie o, no one voted for him ke...your eyes can't see your nose not to talk of who deltans voted for...abegi

Everyone at Warri except ijaw people voted for ogboru.
While @asaba, everyone voted for okowa
Isoko people were divided. Some voted for okowa others voted for ogboru.
For Tega, only people from his local government voted for him
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by Henovy: 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
EdCure:
I guess dismissal of appeals is now the template for the supreme court.
I agree with you my brother. They don't want to disrupt the status quo. It is well oo.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
lomprico:

Urhobo, itsekiri n isoko are one!
Are you from Delta?
Itsekiri people behave/speak like Yoruba
Isoko and urhobo have similar languages but different traditions
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by nnachukz(m): 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ijaya123:

I can only see a daft comment here.

So Buhari would have preferred the Supreme Court rule against Ajimobi of APC?

You must be really daft.
Lack of comprehension on your part does not make anyone's comment except yours a daft comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by palata22(m): 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
gists:
PMB is not interested in tampering with the judicial system like some buffons did in the past.
Ride on my admirable president, BUT DON"T HESITATE TO JAIL ANY CORRUPT JUDGE.
The November 2015 NJC dismissal of the judge in Rivers state is not harsh enough.
You should have complimented the NJC sacking of such bad eggs by sending him to jail to teach others real lesson grin grin
he can't jail anybody , d court will . we are not in military regime dumb head
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by abimbawealth(f): 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Elijahrona2:

Everyone at Warri except ijaw people voted for ogboru.
While @asaba, everyone voted for okowa
Isoko people were divided. Some voted for okowa others voted for ogboru.
For Tega, only people from his local government voted for him
And I should take you serious? When your first post on this thread clearly states no one voted for okowa...
Just forget it, you're stuck with him for at least 4years, get your gears up and be a good Deltan...
#Peace
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
abimbawealth:

And I should take you serious? When your first post on this thread clearly states no one voted for okowa...
Just forget it, you're stuck with him for at least 4years, get your gears up and be a good Deltan...
#Peace

Four years lipsrsealed.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by gebest: 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
We need another supreme court this ones has compromise, just upholding elections anyhow based on sentiment, 2moro dey ll stil uphold Akwa-Ibom election hence dey uphold d worst election so far on d surface earth "rivers state" so Akwa-Ibom ll b thesame.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Please don't say what you don't know. Okowa has fans in the 3 major local: warri north, south and warri south west. just those areas alone increased his votes. I haven't add other parts of delta south, and delta north. I personally don't like him because of his involvement in past administration. presently delta north are wailing already because of the bio metric palava by You see in the court of law especially in Nigeria is either you have enough evidence or you're the highest bidder,.Rumors has it that he paid about N30b to bribe the judge at the appeal level.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by free2blast(m): 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Luckylife:
zombie why is the judiciary giving him headache if he's not interest? Next time reason wit ur head not ur anus
Buffoon, he was referring to the corruption fight against your fellow yam eaters.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by CyberWolf: 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
prisiluv:
Okowa angry angry angry
wetin Okowa do you
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by elrony(m): 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
Elijahrona2:

shurup ya mouth dunderhead!!!.... stop lying like an illiterate.

where you present at all polling units in Delta State?

na wa for some people sef.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by Excellentmind: 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Elijahrona2:

Okowa won the election by voting not by rigging. No court in any part of the earth can say otherwise. That is why there is calm every where in DT. He is the people's choice and not even your hatred can change that fact.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by elrony(m): 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Please don't say what you don't know. Okowa has fans in the 3 major local: warri north, south and warri south west. just those areas alone increased his votes. I haven't add other parts of delta south, and delta north. I personally don't like him because of his involvement in past administration. presently delta north are wailing already because of the bio metric palava by You see in the court of law especially in Nigeria is either you have enough evidence or you're the highest bidder,.Rumors has it that he paid about N30b to bribe the judge at the appeal level.

Rumours abi?.....
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
elrony:

Rumours abi?.....
Yes
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by M4gunners: 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Elijahrona2:
I hate you too. Ur Ogboru is not going to rule DELTA STATE trust me. We don't need greedy people in that State again.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by tansho(m): 11:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Elijahrona2:

You must be Urhobo, the only people against power rotation in Delta State.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by elrony(m): 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
asuustrike2009:
Yes
baseless at the most...
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
elrony:

baseless at the most...
what do you mean?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by Luckylife(m): 12:06am On Feb 03, 2016
free2blast:
Buffoon, he was referring to the corruption fight against your fellow yam eaters.
zombie incarnate is a curse u don't even see grass to eat even when u are pig
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by free2blast(m): 1:24am On Feb 03, 2016
Luckylife:
zombie incarnate is a curse u don't even see grass to eat even when u are pig
What's this one saying. I never knew I was talking to a wailing ekpa. Please don't be offended.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose / Amaechi Inaugurates Governing Board Of NIMASA & NPA(photos) / Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.