Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ (33162 Views)

Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo / How Obasanjo Scuttled Tinubu’s Ambition Of Producing Buhari’s Finance Minister / How Obasanjo Ordered NNPC To Retain NLNG Dividends-thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by Jchi9876: 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
Firefire:

Shine your eyes...

what i see even with my eyes closed your big shinny eyes till Biafra come to reality will NEVER see it
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by Kangol99(m): 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
Who
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by Firefire(m): 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
LRNZH:
As far as I'm concerned, we celebrate mediocrity and failure in Nigeria.

OBJ should not be getting airtime in this country. If not for 3rd term ambition, Nigeria would have been way ahead of where we are today.

If not for OBJ's selfishness,
There wouldn't have been the massive electoral rigging of 2007.
There wouldn't have been a sick Yaradua administration.
There wouldnt have been a buffon president in Goodluck Jonathan.
There wouldn't have been the need to bring in Buhari based on his anti-corruption credentials only as a means of last resort.

OBJ is the architect of modern Nigeria. Modern Nigeria is currently a failure and a shame.
That's the truth right there.

OBJ, the modern navigator of APC.
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by Firefire(m): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Jchi9876:

what i see even with my eyes closed your big shinny eyes till Biafra come to reality will NEVER see it

Wetin ds IPOG dey talk ? undecided
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by Jchi9876: 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Firefire:

Wetin ds IPOG dey talk ? undecided

U never sabi who your fellow members.
read and understand before you get keypad happy
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by Caseless: 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Jchi9876:

Wetin happen to. that your wack song "GEJ my hero Fayose my hero"?
na temitemi de talk dat nonsense.
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by zurine(f): 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
hmm
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
sameer1212:
Great men.

God bless OBJ

God bless PMB

God bless Me and You

God bless Nigeria
And GEJ
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by afroditte(f): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Baba still living in the past where he built refineries, gosh! angry

Someone pls send him a memo, we are in 2016!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by tuscani: 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
LRNZH:

OBJ should not be getting airtime in this country. If not for 3rd term ambition, Nigeria would have been way ahead of where we are today.

There wouldn't have been the need to bring in Buhari based on his anti-corruption credentials only as a means of last resort.

OBJ is the architect of modern Nigeria. Modern Nigeria is currently a failure and a shame.
'As far as I'm concerned, we celebrate mediocrity and failure in Nigeria' you took those words from my mouth.
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by undigeh: 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
[/b]
LRNZH:
[b]As far as I'm concerned, we celebrate mediocrity and failure in Nigeria.

LRNZH:

LRNZH:

I sincerely share your view.

Hydroelectric power station is the Ideal, most reliable, moreover free from southerners militant interference unlike gas supply power station.

See where we fine ourselves in power sector.
The failed Mambila Hydro power project under OBJ need be probe.
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by noblegrex: 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
nnachukz:
Meaning you didn't merit the job but you accepted it. You weren't working as hard as you ought but he allowed you and you continued. I must say today that you are worse than you were then. Our present state of affairs can testify to this. Zombies are free to empty their anger and frustration here, at least I am not the one sacking them from their job neither am I the one imposing new taxes on them.
Zombies will always be a zombie and that's what you're .you just showed us how myopic,tribalistic and stereotipic a person you're.such an ignorant person.that who you're and that's what you've just expressed here.you just exposed yourself.you just extracted one portion that's not important and buttress on it.the part that has no meaning and your trying to flesh it up with meanings. What about the the refineries,depot and the amount of oil per barrel being exported then that he mentioned.I guess those ones doesn't mean anything to you abi.Yet he was weak and not effectual.even if some is meant to critisize, you do that reasonably. Shame on you.
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by noblegrex: 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
nnachukz:
Meaning you didn't merit the job but you accepted it. You weren't working as hard as you ought but he allowed you and you continued. I must say today that you are worse than you were then. Our present state of affairs can testify to this. Zombies are free to empty their anger and frustration here, at least I am not the one sacking them from their job neither am I the one imposing new taxes on them.
Zombies will always be a zombie and that's what you're .you just showed us how myopic,tribalistic and stereotipic a person you're.such an ignorant person.that's who you're, and that's what you've just expressed here.you just exposed yourself.you just extracted one portion that's not important and buttress on it.the part that has no meaning and you're trying to flesh it up with meanings. What about the the refineries,depot and the amount of oil per barrel being exported then that he mentioned.I guess those ones doesn't mean anything to you abi.Yet he was weak and not effectual.even if some is meant to critisize, you do that reasonably. Shame on you.
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by stevecantrell: 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
afroditte:
Baba still living in the past where he built refineries, gosh! angry

Someone pls send him a memo, we are in 2016!

At least he built something !

When GEJ decides to live in the past....I think he wouldn't dare do that...it would make him suicidal !
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by nsedet: 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Stupid talk
LRNZH:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by Davidblessing68(f): 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
Story story People deceiving People
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by freshawag: 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
passionate88:
apc can lie for devil..... Shey dm been say na during the dullard regime as a military head of state that he built the warri and kaduna refinery?, why now the presidiot come confess say no be him regime e take happen?. Or na amnesia?
not true... They never said " during his administration " . It was during his time as the petroleum minister that those refineries were built.
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
Redoil:
obw finally "realise" that they are "slavees" to the north.
And biafra are slaves to the ZOO.
Your biafra spelling tho. DAMN.
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by Cadamlk: 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
nnachukz:
embarassed

Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by DedeNkem: 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Now we understand why Buhari don’t want to prosecute Obasanjo.

Obasanjo is the most corrupt person in West Africa if not in Africa as a whole.

Buhari is corrupt after all.

These former presidents; Gowon, Shagari, Babangida, Obasanjo and Jonathan should all be jailed, including everyone in their cabinets, State and Local governments!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by nnachukz(m): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
noblegrex:
Zombies will always be a zombie and that's what you're .you just showed us how myopic,tribalistic and stereotipic a person you're.such an ignorant person.that's who you're, and that's what you've just expressed here.you just exposed yourself.you just extracted one portion that's not important and buttress on it.the part that has no meaning and you're trying to flesh it up with meanings. What about the the refineries,depot and the amount of oil per barrel being exported then that he mentioned.I guess those ones doesn't mean anything to you abi.Yet he was weak and not effectual.even if some is meant to critisize, you do that reasonably. Shame on you.
clap for yourself.
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by rottennaija(m): 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
nnachukz:

Four years can be a very long time, especially if you spend all your time thinking of how to wail? Or what do you think?
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by humbleprince15: 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
rottennaija:

Four years can be a very long time, especially if you spend all your time thinking of how to wail? Or what do you think?
LRNZH:

and kill obj if you can.
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by KanwuliaJara: 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
That means OBJ can't be probed!
Oya, kam touch GEJ!

Ewu BUHA! cheesy

Aso EBI PRESIDO!!!!

Siddan dia dey cut cake for Ogun "JUJU" state and dey travel to and from all over the world o!!!

LAZZZZZZZY OAF of an "AJALA TRAVEL ALL OVA DE WORLD BARRACK TOUT"! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by afroditte(f): 12:03am On Feb 03, 2016
stevecantrell:

At least he built something !

When GEJ decides to live in the past....I think he wouldn't dare do that...it would make him suicidal !
what are you saying? Boooooohari is still riding on policies made in Jonathan's tenure.

Which policy has he made since he entered office? Because of a lack of direction, foreign investors have pulled out their money and interests in our economy.

Till today, Booohari's only achievement is the 2.1 billion dollar scandal, what else?

That money is not even up to a half of what the country is losing daily.
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by kenzysmith: 12:12am On Feb 03, 2016
LRNZH:

wetin goodlluck do u na but the buffon is still better than ur family ode

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by vislabraye(m): 12:12am On Feb 03, 2016
Caseless:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday recounted how one of his predecessors, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo “tolerated him” when he was the Head of State.

The President, who spoke in Abeokuta, the Ogun state capital, as the special guest at the 40th anniversary of the state, went down memory lane on how Obasanjo appointed him minister of petroleum and tolerated him for three and half years.

According to him, “I express my thanks to General Obasanjo, who, as head of state, made me minister of petroleum and tolerated me for three-and-half-years.

“He tolerated me because God knows and he knows that I am not used to working as hard as he used to, but he allowed me to last that long and allowed me to work.

“If you go into records, that government made so much investment and infrastructural development in the petroleum industry. Two refineries were built, Warri and Kaduna. More than 20 depots were built; more than 3,500 pipelines were laid; and we were exporting refined products of 100,000 barrels per day.

“But what do we have today?” Buhari asked rhetorically.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/02/buhari-reveals-how-obasanjo-tolerated-him/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Celebrating in Ogun state while Bh is on rampage. The worst casualty figure experienced in a long time.
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by ngoziama: 12:54am On Feb 03, 2016
LRNZH:

Wowww GOD BLESS YOU OHHHHH. YOU JUST SPOKE MY SPIRIT NOT EVEN MY MIND..
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by BlackOnassis(m): 1:19am On Feb 03, 2016
Mehn politics sha! One day you are stabbing each other, the next day you are massaging each other's egos. I clearly remember OBJ sending police to teargas Buhari and Ojukwu during a protest in Abuja. Somebody pls upload the picture grin
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by JeTech: 1:52am On Feb 03, 2016
Take things easy all you in support and against what PMB said...
Download and use my torch app for FREE "Shine Ya Eyes" - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jeantechnologys.trch
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by JeTech: 1:53am On Feb 03, 2016
Take things easy all you in support and against what PMB said...
Download and use my torch app for FREE "Shine Ya Eyes" - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jeantechnologys.trch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How DSS Operative Shot Aso Rock Staff At Presidential Villa / John Bolton: Trump Planned Stopping $1.5 Billion Aid To Nigeria – Ex-NSA / Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.