Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ (33181 Views)

Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo / How Obasanjo Scuttled Tinubu’s Ambition Of Producing Buhari’s Finance Minister / How Obasanjo Ordered NNPC To Retain NLNG Dividends-thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by repogirl(f): 5:43am On Feb 03, 2016
Booohari reminds me of an old woman who keeps telling the same old tales which one has heard over and over again. She has told the tale so many times that one can't help but roll ones eyes and be like 'here we go again'.

These stories are anciently stale, Boooooohari, talk to us about your plans for the future, not stories of what happened before I was born.

Wetin consign me with refineries you built years ago? How will it improve the future generations lives?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by Btruth: 6:40am On Feb 03, 2016
Give honour to whom honour is due, but still Buhari, no sentiment for this government of yours oooo. If Obasanjo messed, a beg, clear him. That's what I voted you for oooo, don't come here and be giving me stories biko.

Let's together make this country great again.
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by mrDennis(m): 7:08am On Feb 03, 2016
nnachukz:
Meaning you didn't merit the job but you accepted it. You weren't working as hard as you ought but he allowed you and you continued. I must say today that you are worse than you were then. Our present state of affairs can testify to this. Zombies are free to empty their anger and frustration here, at least I am not the one sacking them from their job neither am I the one imposing new taxes on them.

A man said under him , his ministry built TWO. Refineries and laid 3,500 pipelines ... You should first go and check if it's a lie or not .

If it is indeed true , then which petroleum minister has made such achievements since ?
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by masseratti: 7:13am On Feb 03, 2016
sameer1212:
Great men.

God bless OBJ

God bless PMB

God bless Me and You

God bless Nigeria
iranu God bless obj ke,shaking my head
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by masseratti: 7:14am On Feb 03, 2016
LRNZH:
As far as I'm concerned, we celebrate mediocrity and failure in Nigeria.

OBJ should not be getting airtime in this country. If not for 3rd term ambition, Nigeria would have been way ahead of where we are today.

If not for OBJ's selfishness,
There wouldn't have been the massive electoral rigging of 2007.
There wouldn't have been a sick Yaradua administration.
There wouldnt have been a buffon president in Goodluck Jonathan.
There wouldn't have been the need to bring in Buhari based on his anti-corruption credentials only as a means of last resort.

OBJ is the architect of modern Nigeria. Modern Nigeria is currently a failure and a shame.
That's the truth right there.
thank you jare ori e pe.
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by masseratti: 7:16am On Feb 03, 2016
mrDennis:

A man said under him , his ministry built TWO. Refineries and laid 3,500 pipelines ... You should first go and check if it's a lie or not .

If it is indeed true , then which petroleum minister has made such achievements since ?
and so freaking what?years later he came back and turned everything upside down
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by tefund(m): 7:41am On Feb 03, 2016
exactly,that old man is the most unpatriotic nigerian alive ...wasted $16 billion on scam power project
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by stevecantrell: 7:52am On Feb 03, 2016
afroditte:
what are you saying? Boooooohari is still riding on policies made in Jonathan's tenure.

Which policy has he made since he entered office? Because of a lack of direction, foreign investors have pulled out their money and interests in our economy.

Till today, Booohari's only achievement is the 2.1 billion dollar scandal, what else?

That money is not even up to a half of what the country is losing daily.

Be reasonable ! Buhari hasn't ruled for 6 years, you can't compare GEJs complete tenure to one that hasn't clocked 1 year yet.

Whoever told you Buhari was is magical messiah who will fix Nigeria overnight was lying to you. There's a great big mess to be cleaned up, the mess your GEJ and his party left, 6 years and 16 years in total.

Because the janitor is the one covered in mess doesn't mean he created it, and any reasonable person should try to help rather than blame him for the mess.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by bamite(m): 8:10am On Feb 03, 2016
Firefire:

Shine your eyes...
Coward angry you now want to tow the path of tonye. Shameless people
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by spinoff: 8:18am On Feb 03, 2016
LRNZH:

OBJ should not be getting airtime in this country. If not for 3rd term ambition, Nigeria would have been way ahead of where we are today.

There wouldn't have been the need to bring in Buhari based on his anti-corruption credentials only as a means of last resort.

OBJ is the architect of modern Nigeria. Modern Nigeria is currently a failure and a shame.
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by mindtricks: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2016
Caseless:
I quite agree with you. Infact, a friend of mine once told me obj was his only hope, but he disappointed him.
That friend is me!
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by dotedote: 8:21am On Feb 03, 2016
You are always quick to type. Instead of taking time to read the piece, you took to criticism of what Was never reported. He said "I wasn't working like HE used to"
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by Firefire(m): 8:40am On Feb 03, 2016
bamite:
Coward angry you now want to tow the path of tonye. Shameless people

Kin le le yi nso ? undecided
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by omeke12(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2016
LRNZH:

men...u just hit d nail directly on d head..thumbs up
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by omeke12(m): 10:16am On Feb 03, 2016
Jchi9876:

You just made no sense!!
Only those IPOD abi IPOB supporters spew these kind of things.

Bros carry chewing stick go sit down for gutter i beg
Chai...brother, sentiments have blocked the part of ur brain used for reasoning...smh for u
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by vega84(m): 10:22am On Feb 03, 2016
sameer1212:
Great men.

God bless OBJ

God bless PMB

God bless Me and You

God bless Nigeria
evil men
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
Faces of men who destroyed Nigeria.

Buari and his team cannot deliver CHANGE.. - OBJ

Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by CioAngels(f): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
Buhari just confirmed obj will not be questioned.
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by Excuzeme: 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
passionate88:
apc can lie for devil..... Shey dm been say na during the dullard regime as a military head of state that he built the warri and kaduna refinery?, why now the presidiot come confess say no be him regime e take happen?. Or na amnesia?

Kai! See half-education on display!! shocked shocked shocked

Okay, let me spell it out in a-b-c, for you.

OBJ was President......... he appointed Buhari as his Petroleum Minister, in the same Govt.

Those refineries where built when OBJ was President.... and Buhari was Petroleum Minister.

Now tell me, if you can divulge any of these two, from the building of those refineries?

Simple, right?
undecided
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by mrDennis(m): 6:27am On Feb 04, 2016
masseratti:
and so freaking what?years later he came back and turned everything upside down

How did he turn it upside down?
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by masseratti: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2016
mrDennis:

How did he turn it upside down?
his secornd coming as head of state.
Re: Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ by passionate88: 6:16am On Feb 05, 2016
Excuzeme:

Kai! See half-education on display!! shocked shocked shocked

Okay, let me spell it out in a-b-c, for you.

OBJ was President......... he appointed Buhari as his Petroleum Minister, in the same Govt.

Those refineries where built when OBJ was President.... and Buhari was Petroleum Minister.

Now tell me, if you can divulge any of these two, from the building of those refineries?

Simple, right?
undecided

That wasn't the lies you guys spewed during campaign

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. / Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister / Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.