Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) (46316 Views)

Olamide And Fiancee, Bukunmi Suleiman Giving Gang Goals / Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture / May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Happy married life 2 dem. D wife looks older than him tho
Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by Larynx(m): 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolsix:

Seeing such a young man marry such an older woman will surely spark comments from those who dare to speak and not those who pretend not to see it. Besides, if he did not want comment, why take a picture or make it public?

She is too old
u should ve just tell me u can deduce someones age by stature..... Mumu of the highest order

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by Intendy: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
d guy even still resemble mumu for pix
Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by petiteee(f): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
fireforfire:

Its 'Ebele'
I take it that u actually didn't understand what he said grin

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by emerged01(m): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolsix:

Seeing such a young man marry such an older woman will surely spark comments from those who dare to speak and not those who pretend not to see it. Besides, if he did not want comment, why take a picture or make it public?

She is too old

Dejo don old o. He may be tinny but he is older.

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by juman(m): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Congrats, happy married life.
Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolsix:

She is too old

Dejo is not so young.

He's been acting for up to 20 years or more.

I'll credit him for looking a lot younger than his age.
Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
pretydiva:
Happy married life 2 dem. D wife looks older than him tho

That woman has to be in her forties to be older than that dude!
Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by FuckTheMod: 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
ideatoprince18:
WHY IS IT DAT MEN FROM THE Land OF OiLY $oup LIKE MARRYING WOMEN AS BIG AND as OLD AS DIA MOTHER
Opkonu
Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by horllamy(m): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
gist4kidsblog:
Yoruba Actor,Kunle Tokunbo AKA Dejo Tunfulu Marries His Fiance, Deola Idowu Gunwa In Lagos

Popular comic actor, Kunle Mac Tokunbo popularly known as Dejo Tunfulu tied the knot with his fiance, Deola Idowu Gunwa, over the weekend in Lagos.
The low-key traditional wedding, had families and few friends of the couple in attendance.
Check out photos from the event…

@ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/yoruba-actor-kunle-tokunbo-aka-dejo.html

Happy married life (Eyin Iyawo oni month eni oooo)
Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by Akious2k2(m): 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolsix:

She is too old
See below pls
Jeezuzpick:

That woman has to be in her forties to be older than that dude!

Jeezuzpick:

Dejo is not so young.
He's been acting for up to 20 years or more.
I'll credit him for looking a lot younger than his age.
I think u're rite bro... I was very young since dis guy has been acting & now, I'm looking in2 settling down soon (By the Grace of GOD), and Dejo is just getting married... I think he should be in his late 30s or even early 40s... I have a strong belief, that he is older dan d lady... I may b wrong sha
Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by ibisko04: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Congratulations. Enjoy your marriage for life.
Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by UIA04(f): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
9jacrip:
A supposed actor who has played the same act in different movies his entire career.
Have you heard of Mr. Bean

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by ehemwhy(m): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
[quote author=9jacrip post=42560619]A supposed actor who has played the same act in different movies his entire career.

What sort of rubbish is this picture na? Moderators , op please do something .
Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by ideatoprince18(m): 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
FuckTheMod:

Opkonu
. ....... simple okponu u cannot spell ...... 24 wasted years of schooling!!!!!
Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
UIA04:

Have you heard of Mr. Bean

I think reprising a role in the same series is different from playing the same act in different unconnected movies.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by kunyeo(m): 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
9jacrip:
A supposed actor who has played the same act in different movies his entire career.

You should be ashamed of yourself mocking Jesus! May the Lord forgive you!
Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
kunyeo:

You should be ashamed of yourself mocking Jesus! May the Lord forgive you!

Is Jesus a caucasian now?

You actually believe Jesus was a white man?
Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by oodua1stson: 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
This guy just de marry after he don old finish shocked shocked

I've been watching him on TV since I was around 13 and I'm 30 now
Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
dude lives in my area with his three kids all grown up. eldest son is about 20years and the youngest is about 17 years. mehn his last 2 girls are kinda wayward always flirting around but they're pretty especially the last born.
he doesn't even have their time.. they have total freedom.. and dejo can smoke for Africa ehn! but he's so humble tho

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
fireforfire:
He looks Scruffy.
grin grin grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by mathias32(m): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
ideatoprince18:
WHY IS IT DAT MEN FROM THE Land OF OiLY $oup LIKE MARRYING WOMEN AS BIG AND as OLD AS DIA MOTHER
big fool
Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by ideatoprince18(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
mathias32:
big fool
..... E pain am ooooo...... no offeinse
Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
booqee:
dude lives in my area with his three kids all grown up. eldest son is about 20years and the youngest is about 17 years. mehn his last 2 girls are kinda wayward always flirting around but they're pretty especially the last born.
he doesn't even have their time.. they have total freedom.. and dejo can smoke for Africa ehn! but he's so humble tho
you seem to know him quite well,and you'll make a good writer,few words lota info.
Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
9jacrip:

Is Jesus a caucasian now?

You actually believe Jesus was a white man?

if wishes were horses.......would have been glad if it was you that was beheaded by that truck today,and not someone I really know and care about,at least it would have given u a rest from the miseries of life,seven hells,you would have seen and experienced how the other side looks like,ion dig any religion,I don't diss those who chose to,or those who think there is no God either,but calling others out as if your path is true and fair is not only foolish but stupid!!!!
Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
streetzdreamz:
if wishes were horses.......would have been glad if it was you that was beheaded by that truck today,and not someone I really know and care about,at least it would have given u a rest from the miseries of life,seven hells,you would have seen and experienced how the other side looks like,ion dig any religion,I don't diss those who chose to,or those who think there is no God either,but calling others out as if your path is true and fair is not only foolish but stupid!!!!

What is this idi0t saying?

Can you write coherently, so you can get a reply?

Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by kingssmith(m): 11:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolsix:

She is too old

Dejo may not be as young as you guys think, i guess he should be at least in his mid forties
Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by pablus: 11:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
congrats and HML! isnt't he the gateman in many movies? wth the Ijesha or something accent? wow see the American actress in the last pic sef.
Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by idris4eva(m): 12:05am On Feb 03, 2016
I get hope
Re: Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) by dacovajnr: 12:41am On Feb 03, 2016
This one is Mummy ooooo!..Menopause calling grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tayo Sobola Accused Of Being A Cultist Over Her Outfit (Photos) / Why Wike Stopped Wizkid's Concert In Port-harcourt From Liberation Stadium / Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.