Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture (49161 Views)

Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos / "When Your Wife Is Your Stylist" Joseph Yobo Looks Dope In Suit / Davido Looks Dope In Agbada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by JamieBlog(m): 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Celebrity Fashion designer, Yomi Makun and his fiance, Faith wore the same casual attire as they looked dope in this picture.

Yomi engaged faith at an event few weeks ago.

#THECASUALS17

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/yomi-casual-and-his-fiancee-faith-dope.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by SELFmade7(m): 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
Yomi the boss, fashion industry will never forget you in hurry, vodi tailors, abuja, browntex abuja, Africancouture abuja, kwetun clothing abuja,

I miss fashion industry

Mhen of impact are productive thinkers

First to comment. Sexybbstar I be boss here cool

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by vizkiz: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
Where them dey see these pretty women sef?

Nawa oh, shey I will not go for deliverance like this? Only ugly ladies in my destiny. undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by estyvino(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
oohh!! I see!!

lemmee play around while I wait

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by falconey(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2017

And this is a frontpage worthy news? Bullcrap!
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by NwaAmaikpe: 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
JamieBlog:
Celebrity Fashion designer, Yomi Makun and his fiance, Faith wore the same casual attire as they looked dope in this picture.

Yomi engaged faith at an event few weeks ago.

#THECASUALS17

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/yomi-casual-and-his-fiancee-faith-dope.html

shocked

OP it is fiancée not fiance.
The word fiancée is so abused in Nigeria.

A girl that he already cohabits with
A girl that has a child for him...
What's there to engage her for?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by younglleo: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
missed ftc again...

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by taiyesoul(f): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
BEAUTIFUL COUPLE...

GOD BLESS YOUR UNION
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by soberdrunk(m): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Na all this kain things girls dey like, if you can give them this type of package them ready mortgage love...... angry

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by joyfavour(f): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
cul
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by Tolbanks(f): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Is this news now

And does it add to my salary

Luubish
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by rayblings(m): 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
shocked

This guy that was pricing an Imported dog from me for 20k mteeeww

Maybe the babe is cheap

Pls I am building an airplane that flies with water engine so Dont disturb me with rubbish news

6 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by taiyesoul(f): 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
younglleo:
missed ftc again...

How much lala go give u if you be ftc?

5 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by trippleKAY(m): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
issokay

Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by lilmax(m): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
her legs though

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by Charles10xer(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

Nawa oh, shey I will not go for deliverance like this? Only ugly ladies in my destiny. undecided

Lol
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
They look good cool
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by beautyandbrains1: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
OP it is fiancée not fiance. The word fiancée is so abused in Nigeria.
A girl that he already cohabits with A girl that has a child for him... What's there to engage her for?
a comment from you....
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2017

I just have a question to ask

why do dark guys, dark skinned guys love fair ladies I just don't get this trend. is it a fetish thing or what.

most successful guys usually go for very light skinned ladies, is it now a crime to be dark skinned

Or are dark skinned children ugly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by SELFmade7(m): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
younglleo:
missed ftc again...

Sorry stop using 9mobile upgrade to 12mobile tongue tongue
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by tlops(m): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

Pretty women comes with fat pocket. Enlarge your pocket. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by brain54(m): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

dude....go for deliverance.
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by cement1212: 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
Turn your website to a thriving supermarket.Get an E-commerce website for token that won't break you..

Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by Mamap03(f): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
Wow,so did guy is not married yet.NAwa ooo.
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by Naijacost22: 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
All these Light skinned women, una well done oh, na only men they be dark skinned.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) / 'Something Isn’t Right With Toke Makinwa’s Hips' - (photos) / Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.